Andhra University Distance Education

Andhra University Distance Education, www.andhrauniversity.info:-

Andhra University Distance Education:- Andhra University established in 1926 in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh. Andhra University is a school of distance education in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Andhra University is presently providing education to five districts which are Visakhapatnam, East Godavari, West Godavari, Vizianagaram and Srikakulam. The university has been accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) with ‘A’ grade. Distance education has started at Andhra University in 1972. At Present in Andhra University School of Distance Education has 34 study Centers. Students of Andhra University Distance Education study the same syllabus and same subject as that of the regular students. Even the degree awarded is also same. Andhra University is the most popular University in Andhra Pradesh state. The main mission of the University of Andhra is to educate the citizen of India. The student comes there from different states. For getting more details about this university you can visit its official websites.

Andhra University Distance Education:-

Andhra University Distance Education

Andhra University offers various courses in post graduation and under graduation courses in different streams such as arts, commerce, science and management etc. Andhra University provides several of different Courses such as Course of Commerce and Management, Course of Education, Course of Languages, Course of Laws, Course of Life Sciences, Course of Performing and Visual Arts, Course of Physical Sciences, Course of Social Sciences, Course of Economics, Course of History, Course of Computer Science, Course of Engineering.

Andhra University Distance Education Courses:-

(a.) Undergraduate Courses Program-

• Bachelor of Arts (B.A) [Duration of 3 years]
  • Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) [Duration of 3 years]
  • Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) [Duration of 3 years]
  • B.Com (CSM) [Duration of 3 years]

(b.) Post Graduate Courses Program-

• Master of Arts (M.A) in following disciplines: (English, Hindi, Telugu, Economics, History, Politics, Public Administration, Sociology, Philosophy, Mathematics, Psychology) [Duration of 2 years]
  • Master of Science (M.Sc) in following study disciplines:(Mathematics, Physics, Botany, Zoology, Organic Chemistry) [Duration of 2 years]
  • Master of Commerce (M.Com) [Duration of 2 years]

• PG Diploma in Environmental Studies
  • PG Diploma in Functional English
  • PG Diploma in Mgt. of Voluntary Organizations
  • PG Diploma in Travel & Tourism Management
  • PG Diploma in Consumer Education

(e.)  Technology Courses Program:

• B.Tech (Chemical Engineering)
  • B.E. (Civil Engineering)
  • B.E. (Mechanical Engineering)
  • B.E. (Electrical & Electronic Engineering)
  • B.E. (Electronics & Communications Engg.)

(f.)   Other Professional Courses

• LL.M
  • M.B.A – Marketing (3 years)
  • M.B.A – Finance (3 years)
  • M.B.A – HRM (3 years)
  • Executive MBA – Marketing (2 years)
  • Executive MBA – Finance (2 years)
  • Executive MBA – HRM (2 years)
  • MHRM
  • M.C.A.
  • Additional Methodology (B.Ed. & MA Education)

Andhra University Distance Education Admission:-

The Andhra University released application form on its official website. Students admitted in this university according to the merit list of the 10+2% and 10+2+3%. Those candidates who are interested to take admission in this university can check its admission notifications on its official website. Here we also provided you a detailed knowledge about its course programs.

Contact details of Andhra University:-

Posted in Distance Education Tagged with: , ,
66 comments on “Andhra University Distance Education
  1. raja says:

Hi
    My name is rajasekhar
    I completed my BSC degree from Allhabad University
    I am planning to do MCA are MBA in distance education
    Please help

2. M.Satyanarayana says:

Hi,
    I completed my Bsc from Andhra University
    I am planning to PG (Msc or Mca/Mba) in distance education please help me

• sambashiva rao.v says:

Hi,
      I completed my btech in Gitam University
      I am planning to do MBA distance Education in Andhra University so please tell the admission date.

• navina says:

sir, i completed 12 and i secured 973 in mpc . i wantbto do bsc in au in visakhapatnam. what shal i do now.

3. rajesh pani says:

i want 2 know what is the last date of b.a admissions in andhra university distance education 2013

4. sudheer kumar says:

hai my name is sudheer kumar i copleted my BSC in ACHARYA NAGARJUNA UNIVERSITY
    i am plannins to PG in distance education plese tell the admission date

5. sudheer kumar says:

hai my name is sudheer kumar i copleted my BSC in ACHARYA NAGARJUNA UNIVERSITY
    i am plannins to PG in distance education plese tell the admission in 2013
    date

• chinnamnaidu says:

Hai my Name is Chinnamnaidu I Completed my B.com in ANDHARAUNIVERSITY

I’m planning to PG M.com distance education plase tell the admisson in 2013

6. susmika says:

when will admissions for m.com get started &what are fee details

7. TIRUPATHI RAO says:

hi,
    i am completed BCA in A.N.U,
    i am planing to MBA distance education in A.U. so plz tel the details.

8. JYOTHI says:

HI MY NAME IS JYOTHI,I COMPLETED MY BSC COMPUTERS IN ANDHRA UNIVERSITY AND IAM PLANNING TO MSC COMPUTERS THROUGH DISTANCE EDUCATION.SO PLEASE TELL ME THE ADMISSION DATE AND FEE DETAILS AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE TO MY MAIL ID.

9. V.VIJAYA LALITHA says:

SIR,MY NAME IS LALITHA, I AM WORKING AS SCHOOL ASST(TELUGU) AT ZPPH SCHOOOL,VOOLAPALLI,BICCAVOLU MANDAL,EAST GODAVARI DISTRICT.ICOMPLEATED M.A.,(TELUGU),M.A.,(POLITICS)&B.ED., AND I AM PLANNING TO M.ED.,PROGRAMME THROUGH DISTANCE EDUCATION.SO PLEASE TELL ME THE COURSE DETAILS AND CONTACT PROGRAMME DETAILS, FEE STRUCTURE & INSERVICE TEACHERS SEATS ALLOTMENT DETAILS

10. madhava.rao says:

Hai sir my name is madhavarao i am completed degree ( Bcom computers) in ambedkar universite srikakulam
    I am planning to Mcom & Mba in distance educationplease tell the addmissions 2013

11. raman sharma says:

sir
    i am planning to b.tech chemical & machenical course fees struchure & course all detalis send my email id.
    thanks

12. vinod says:

hi my name is vinod iam studying btech 4yr i want to do certificate courses distance education ,how can i?

13. R SRINIVSARAO says:

sir, plz m com distance education admisions last date plz

14. prameela.p says:

dt:06.06.2013 Sir, I completed intermediate with M.E.C group. Now I would like to join B.com through distance education from Andhra university. Please let me know the procedural aspects and notifications for 2013.

15. i ramesh says:

sir, plz M.Sc distance education admissions last date plz

16. kanakadurga says:

hai i am durga. i completed diploma.next i can do distance education degree b.sc.but i don’t no any thing. pls tell me suggistion. how to apply them.pls tell me.nenu ala apply cheyalo chepandi.pls requist.

17. Ch.vamsi says:

I have completed my BS.c Degree in Pydha college visakhapatnam i want to do MBA distance in AU plz help me

18. sunil pani says:

i have complete b.a Hons Political science and i want to do m.a in sociology. so please tell me the joining date and the course fees

19. SANDEEP says:

i have completed b.com degree in au and i want do mba distance education in au. So please tell me the joining date of this year(2013)

20. rawali says:

i had already completed my B.tech.so due to some reasons i stopped my studies at graduation level. but now i want to admit in post graduation i.e ME in andhra university.now iam working in software company .so is there any availability for distance education for completing that.if it is there please give me the information about that.

21. krishna says:

sir, M.A. distance education admissions last date plz

22. shushma says:

I m completed my Bba in 2011 now i want 2 do mba correspondence plz tell me what 2 do now…..

23. sunitha says:

I m sunitha completed M.A (Psychology) from Andhra University . now i want to join B.Ed in distance mode. please give details about this course

24. shanti says:

Dear sir,
    Please provide information for the course of M.com correspondence.
    Provide details( fee, application submitting last date)

25. vijji says:

Hi
    i am vijji
    i compleated to my B.A degree from andhrauniversity distance education,
    i am planing to do mhrm in distance education
    could we please help if any information to
    me…

26. phani says:

sir, what is the last date for admission to MHRM through distance mode?

27. K S RAO says:

Hi
    i am k s rao
    i compleated to my MBA post graduation from jntu hyderabad,
    i am planing to do M.COM in distance education
    could we please help if any informition to
    me………….

28. Ramakrishna Mahapatro says:

Sir, I have passed PG (Education) and i like to study B.Ed. in Distance mode from Andhra University is there any facility to complete the above said course. Please help me.

29. b.chinababu says:

sir , iam chinababu,i compleated diplamo 2005 ,iam planing to do b tech (distance education) au so please help any informition me

thanku sir

30. P.Pallavi says:

I Have completed diploma in dccp now i want study b.com in distance mode from AU so please tell me the information about this.
    Thank u Sir.

31. Arjun says:

Hello,
    Good Morning..i have completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.i want to planing to do distance Engineering.Can you please guide me how to procede further.

32. rajireddy says:

i have passes degree with 44% can i do b.ed course

33. rajireddy says:

i have passes degree with 44% can i do distance or regular b.ed course

34. GOUTHAM says:

SIR I COMPLETED DIPLOMA IN EEE

35. K.T.ACHARYULU says:

INFORMATION WITH REGARD TO EXAMINATION FOR DIPLOMA IN MUSIC.

36. ravi sankar says:

i have comleted diploma in metallurgy i want to study mech engineering

37. sowjanya says:

I completed my b.tech(in electronics) recently….am i eligible for doing my post graduation(M.A) in our college distantly?

38. sshimu sarangi says:

i want to do distance b.ed degree course.for this what should i do & where do i admission of andhra university. what are required documents of me .please reply me soon

• Hello Sshiumu

Eligibility for B.ed through Distance:

n order to get admission the candidate has to be a teacher and should be serving the post of a teacher in any schools of Andhra pradesh. Rather you could say that the candidate should have a bonafide experience in teaching that should be for two years. Moreover, the candidate should pass the entrance examination as executed by the school service commission. The student could be from the stream of Bachelor of Arts or else he or she should be have passed bachelor of commerce.

you can search contact number form the university website for more details.

39. Ahmed says:

sir i compleated my Bcom with AU distance education i want to continue with MA Environmental scince or Enviornmental studies scince

40. aljo says:

sir,i completed my gnm course,im interested to study llb.im from kerala and now settled in ap.so where i do and how i do.pls rly me

• Adarsha Law College

All Saints Christian Law College
      Hello aljo

these are law colleges of AP:
      Anantha College of Law

Andhra Christian (AC) College of Law

Andhra Mahila Sabha College of Law for Women

Bhaskar Law College

DNR Law College

And there have other law colleges where you can continue your study.

41. sunitha says:

hi, i have completed m.sc in library sciences(correspondence) can i be further applicable to pursue phd?

42. usha says:

sir how to take admission in Msc maths in distance mode.how i’ll get application form.please reply

43. srinivas says:

Dr sir/madam
    srinivas
    i completed M.A. 50% bed 55% phd quilifi entrenc exam and admission phd now replay ples

44. Manoj says:

I completed BE with 76%, I want to do M.E/M.Tech distance education. kindly specify colleges offering M.E in distance mode

45. vaikunta rao says:

i completed BA (Litt) with 49%, i want to do Bed through distance. kindly info am i eligible for this option? If not eligible what are the options for get Bed through distance?

46. aswini says:

Hi Sir/Mam. May I know that whether 50% marks are needed for distance bed .Please answer me

47. ramakrishna says:

sir i have completed my distance degree bcom with 57% i want to join in mcom what is the last date can you tell the adress where the study center in hyderabad located

48. SINGA KUMAR says:

I want to study law course in correspondence I’m from vizianagaram. .. what is the procedure

49. vani says:

hello,
    i have completed B.Sc with 70%.
    i want to do distance B.Ed in andra university.
    can you give me the details about admission