Berhampur University Distance Education

Berhampur University Distance Education, www.bamu.nic.in:-

Berhampur University Distance Education:- Berhampur University established in 1967 in Branhmapur in the state of Odisha, India. Berhampur University is a NAAC accredited university in Brahmapur. It is the oldest and major university in Odisha. Berhampur university has been affiliated by UGC and Association of Commonwealth Universities. The university was inaugurated by the then Governor of Orissa Dr. A.N. Khosla who also became the first Chancellor of the university. Berhampur University is a permanent member of the Inter University Board of India and Sri Lanka as well as the Association of Common Wealth University of London. The aim of the university to provide world level education to the students. Distance education came into existence after a few years of its establishment.

Berhampur University Distance Education:-

Berhampur University Distance EducationBerhampur University offers courses in various subjects and disciplines such as Arts, Science, Commerce, Law, Education, Medicine, Engineering, Pharmacology, Homoeopathy, Ayurveda, Nursing, Military Science, Library Science, and Fine Arts in distance learning education and normal education course. Distance education is for those candidates who are unable to join the regular classes. There are twenty post-graduate departments in the University offering specialized subjects and M. Phil programs. Some of the faculties like Mass Communication, Tourism and Indian Monuments, Electronic Science, Computer Science, Marine Science make the University stand apart from some other universities of the country.

Berhampur University Distance Education Admission:-

Admission in Berhampur University is based upon its entrance examination test. The University conducts this entrance exam. In University there are 150 seats for MBA and 30 seats for MCA. Candidates should have to pass on this entrance exam. You can check its admission notification to getting more details about its admission process.

Berhampur University Distance Education Courses:-

The courses offer by Berhampur University-

• Bachelor in Arts ( Gen. / Hon’s )
  • Bachelor  in Commerce ( Gen. /Hon’s )
  • Bachelor of Library and Information Science
  • Master of Arts (M.A.) in English, Oriya, History, Political Science, Economics, Mathematics.
  • Master of Arts (M.A.) in Education
  • Master of Arts (M.A.) in Public Administration
  • Master of Commerce (M. Com)
  • Master of Science (M.Sc) in following disciplines: Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology
  • M.Sc. Marine Sciences (Oceanography)
  • M.Sc in Marine Science (Marine Biology)
  • Master of Business Administration (MBA)
  • Master of Computer Application (MCA)
  • Master of Laws (LLM)
  • P. G. Diploma in Computer Application
  • P. G. Diploma in Marketing Management
  • P. G. Diploma in Banking and  Finance
  • P. G. Diploma in Industrial Safety & Environmental Management
  • Diploma in Yogic Science (DYS)
  • P.G. Diploma in Communicative English
  • P. G. Diploma in Retail Management

Contact Information about Berhampur University-
Address-
Harihara Mardaraj
Distance Education Centre Berhampur University
Bhanja Bihar, Berhampur – 7 (Orissa)
Director, DEC Tel : 680-2227237
Website : www.bamu.nic.in

Berhampur University Results

1. sasanka sekhar pattanaik says:

conform date of exam.of +3 science Ist year under Distance Education of berhampur university and regarding admit card issue when?

2. Sanjaya Das says:

When the 1st year BA exam (TDC) will be held ?

3. mohan sahoo says:

Is there any availbility of distance Bsc?

4. SUSHANTA KUMAR PRADHAN says:

SIR, PLEASE ADVERTISE WHEN WILL THE ADMISSION OF DISTANCE M.Sc(ZOOLOGY) WILL BE OCCURE.

• CHAITANYA ROUT says:

sir,Good evening,i have the honour ur kind attention to my few word regarding distance PG course in ur university.i just want to know the courses offered by university will be validy for next higher qualification and i want to know when will advertise the distance course ?

5. Amrita Das says:

when the pg. distance admition in botany?plz inform in my email id.

6. sumitra nayak says:

when is the last date of submission of distance m.a in english application form

7. JAGAJIBAN MAHANAND says:

8. Suresh sethi says:

When the +3 second year result sir

9. pratap maharana says:

Sir,please ask to b com details

10. kasi biswanath behera says:

Good morning sir i apply the distance ba cource in this year
    so sir what time the applying the distance date plese inform me

11. kanhu sahu says:

sir plz i wanna know that in which date the pg course admission start

12. kanhu sahu says:

plz mention pg course date 2013-14

13. lija nayak says:

dear sir is your university offers b ed courses

14. suraj prasad nayak says:

dear sir, when admission in distance bsc course will start?

15. sobhan kumar biswal says:

is there availabilioty of b.sc. distance course?

16. kabita upadhyaya says:

Sir I want to know about distance mba and I am intrested in online mba because I am leaving in puri district so can you reply me quickly

17. BUDHRAY MRUMU says:

Sir,please tell me,How can i get PG prospectus distance course?

18. Sarles Bhuyan says:

Sir. plz tell me how can iget B.Sc Distance course.

19. v. satya teja says:

sir. please help me how can i get to know the dates of m.com distance addmission at b.u

20. Niranjan panda says:

When the MSc (zoology) starts for the year 2013-2014?Please tell about fee structure /application form& prospectus about .
    Thanks.

21. sujata jha says:

dear sir,
    i want to do p.hd in english litreture. Please suggest me what is the procedure.already i m in service cant do this course in regular.please help me out. I had completed my m.phil in 2008 in english from this university.please help me out.

22. gayatri bisoi says:

Dear sir,
    I want to join the MBA in Distance Course , And when can i took admission and when is the examination , As we r living outside the country , Can u pls suggest us and send us the reply, Your Early reply is appreciated,
    Thanking You,
    With Best Regards,
    Gayatri Bisoi
    Lusaka, Zambia

23. sunandini maharana says:

Sir, I have just passed out +3 Sc with Zoology (Hons) with 64.5% and interested for PG in Zoology in distance education due to financial problem.So kindly furnish me the details the date of entrance examination and the prospectus details available to my maid id, so that I can prepare for the admission
    Yours, sunandini maharana

24. S.M.Swain says:

dear sir,
    I had taken admission in M.Sc (Physics) in 2007-08 session but unfortunately failed to appear in the exam. now again I want to complete my M.Sc through distance education. So kindly, give me a positive direction in this context. Also I want to know when the admission will begin. Please give your valuable suggestion for the above said as early as possible.
    Thanking you

• Prakash says:

Sir,can u please advise me,if I fail to appear 1st year msc exam in 2013,can I appear the same examination in 2nd year with all the papers of 1st year and 2nd year ? if not please advise me what can I do in this case?

25. Tathagata Satpathy says:

Sir, I want to know the percentage of marks in graduation for admission into M.Sc in zoology in distance mood. Please mail me details about that.

26. swapna rani pradhan says:

sir,good evening pls give me information about pg of commerce distance course.How to apply this course & all data step by step.send me on my email

27. PRIYADARSINI BEHERA says:

Dear sir,
    please inform me how to take admission Msc. phy (hon’s).as soon as it possible.

28. Jajnyeswar meher says:

please inform me about the PG CHEM admission for the session 2013-14

29. Sagar pradhan says:

Dear,
    I complete my 12th class in 2006. I want to do B.A through. distance. learning. Can I do this?

30. tikesh nahak says:

pleae you confarm me your unversety avalablety in diploma in machanical enginering distance educaction.

31. Pradeep kumar patalsingh. says:

Dear sir,
    I want to take admission into m.sc physics for the session 2013-14 in distance mode. Please specify me the procedure.

• sunit kumar rath says:

dear sir
      I am an arts student,and my age is 38, but I want to do a homoeopathy course through distance education. is it possible? If yes then, mail me the procedure through my mail. please. it’s urgent.

• sasmita mallick says:

i want to take admision to your university in msc physics distance mode course..so plz inform me abt the last date of this course. plz help me for join this course.

32. mihir ranjan mishra. says:

DEAR sir
    iwant to take admission into m.sc polticalscince for the session 2013 in distance mode,please specify me the procedure

33. Mithun kumar khandual says:

Sir i want to take admission in B.A for the session 2013-2016 in distance mode so pleze specify me

34. Resma rath says:

Sir i miss the spot admission date pg economic is there possible to go bu to verify original document

35. soraj kumar padhi says:

sir i am a science student i want to do b.sc in distance mode is that possible sir.please specify tha requirement procedure

36. GAJENDRA PRATAP SINGH says:

I am Engg background & working in JSPL.

Sir any distance Management course (6 months/12 months) like operation management/Project Mgmt/Construction/Material Management.

Plz inform us immediately.

Gajendra Pratap Singh
    Jindal Steel & Power Limited)
    M- +91-8763547564
    E-mail-gpsinghme@gmail.com

37. karunakar jena says:

I want to take admission to your university in Bsc distance curess in physics hon’s. Please informe me the last date of admission

38. Kanhu charan goud says:

i am kanhu charan goud i am passing in +2, I am join to distance education so plc help me to join to b.com education

39. srikanta sahu says:

Sir,I want to take admission to your university in msc physics distance mode course.so plese inform me the last date of admission of this course.

40. subhalaxmi mishra says:

SIR,
    AM INTERESTED FOR MSC IN MARINE BIOLOGY DISTANCE MODE COURSE IN YOUR UNIVERSITY. SO PLEASE INFORM ABOUT THE ADMISSION PROCEDURE AND LAST DATE OF ADMISSION OF THIS COURSE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE`.

41. ARPITA TRIPATHY says:

SIR,
    I ARPITA TRIPATHY WANT TO DO MSC IN CHEMISTRY IN YOUR UNIVERSITY IN DISTANCE COURSE.WILL YOU PLEASE KINDLY INFORM ME ABOUT THE ADMISSION PROCESS AND LAST DATE OF ADMISSION.IT WILL BE A GREAT HELP TO ME SIR PLEASE.

42. ARPITA TRIPATHY says:

SIR,

I ARPITA TRIPATHY WANT TO DO MSC IN CHEMISTRY IN YOUR UNIVERSITY IN DISTANCE COURSE . SIR WILL YOU PLEASE KINDLY INFORM ME ABOUT THE ADMISSION PROCESS AND LAST DATE OF ADMISSION . IT WILL BE A GREAT HELP TO ME, SIR PLEASE .

43. prasant ghadai says:

sir i prasant ghadai want to take admission in +3.sciencein in distance learning system.
    please clarify all about it

44. prasant ghadai says:

sir prasant ghadai wants to take admission in +3 sc. in distance learning system.please suggest him.

45. Sunit Kumar Panigrahy says:

Sunit Kumar Panigrahy

Sir
    I Want To Join Distance M A In Social Wark, Please Suggest Me

46. suresh says:

SIR ,

I WANT TO JOIN IN P.hd IN YOUR UNIVERSITY DISTANCE MODE OR REGULAR MODE .CAN YOU PROVIDE ME THE INFORMATION . I DID MY M.Phil FROM PERIYAR UNIVERSITY (PRIDE). I GOT FIRST class and I finished my PG(MATHE) FROM NAGARJUNA UNIVERSITY WITH FIRST CLASS.

47. PRASANNA PANDA says:

i have admitted into M.A. Education at distance education centre Berhampur university2013-14.Ihave not get the syllabus.pleae teii when will i get the syllabus

48. Ranjan pradhan says:

I have sent application and my original certificates for getting admission into Msc in Chemistry. If you dont mind please inform me whether i admitted or not and when i will get my original documents?

49. sanakkumardas says:

Honourable. sir we request you to enhance PHD
    seat in science subject. and the amount for this be enhanced.The admission should be twice in a year or at least ONCE in a year . Thank .sanak

50. ajaya says:

sir, i was passed bsc from vinayak mission university on 2013. is it equivallent to berhmpur university ?pls tell me

51. anup kumar panda says:

Dear Sir/Madam

i have taken admission into M.Sc chemistry in the distance education program of Berehmpur university, but i have not received the syllabus yet. i hear that last year it was sold at the time of admission but this year it was not there.
    Can you say from where i can get it or the procedure to get it.

thanks and regards

52. Upendra Kumar Pradhan says:

dear sir
    I am in B.Sc Biotechnology student,and my age is 24, but I want to do M.Sc Botany through distance education. is it possible? If yes then, me the procedure through my mail. please. it’s urgent. Contact no 9439384299

53. sumit kumar says:

i want to join @ pgdbf at berhampur univercity..please send me the procedure to take admission

54. PRIYANKA PATRA says:

DEAR SIR, I WANT TO TAKE A ADMISSION IN TO M.SC PHYSICS FOR THE SESSION 2014-15 IN DEC. WHICH DATE ADVERTISEMENT WILL BE PUBLISHED & PLEASE INFORM ME THE PROCEDURE.

55. PRAKASH CHANDRA MOHAPATRA says:

Respected sir,
    I want to admit in Msc in zoology (dist. mode) in this university.so sir mail me about the admission date and about fees.
    Prakash Chandra mohapatra (Bsc Bed.)
    science tr./G.P H/S
    Machhalo,Keonjhar/9937956552/cvrnscienceclub.prakash81@gmail.com

56. GYANARANJAN TRIPATHY says:

sir, i m gyanaranjan tripathy want to do msc in zoology distance n want to take admission in 2014-15.. bt i dnt knw d date oe notification n rqst u 2 plz inform it.. thank u

57. sanakdas says:

sir,Phd. exam. should be twice in a year ,Marks should be reflected in the net serviour. Fees be enhanced.

58. Trupti mayee Patra says:

I live in jeypore and I want to do distance PG in Economics Please sir suggest me how I can do it,how apply this form ,and I want to know details about this course .Please sir mail me about this matter .Its very urgent for me .Please sir mail me .
    Thanks

59. Rajib Nahak says:

Respected Sir ,When +3 Final yr TDC Commerce result will be publish ?.Thanking u

60. Niranjan Panda says:

To Online India Education
    I want to know the date and procedure to appear in SET/NET examination for the year 2014-15 in Education subject.