Bihar TET 2014 Answer Key

Bihar TET 2014 Answer key, BETET Cut off Marks Answer Key  2014 check Bihar TET paper solution and answer key here after successfully conduct the exam.

Bihar TET 2014 Answer key:-The Bihar school examination board conducts the Bihar state teacher eligibility test (Bihar TET) to offer the teacher eligibility certificate and offer the teaching jobs to the successful candidates in private and government school affiliated with the state government of Bihar. This is yearly examination and paper based offline examination. Ever year a number of candidates appear in this examination. There is two papers one is for 1-5 standard Teacher eligibility certificate and second for 6-8 standard teacher eligibility certificate. Bihar TET 2014 Answer Key check here.

The examination paper consists objective type questions based on child development and pedagogy , language-1 and language-2, mathematics and environmental studies. The 1st section consists 5 sections with 30 objective type questions each section of total 30 marks. The 2nd examination paper consists 4 sections and 1st, 2nd and 3rd section consist 30 objective type questions with 30 marks each and 4th section consists 60 questions with total 60 marks. The time duration of the examination papers is one and half hour. There is no negative marking and each question has multiple choices for the answer and students have to mark the appropriate answers of the questions on the OMR sheet provided by the examination center during the examination.

Bihar TET Answer Key 2014:-

Bihar TET 2014 Answer keyThe Bihar TET examination is conducted by the Bihar school examination board in the month of February every year. The Bihar school examination board conducts the TET examination and declares the results and also publishes Bihar TET 2014 Answer key of the examination paper on the official website within 24 hours of the examination  www.biharboard.net . Students can download the PDF format of Bihar TET 2014 Answer key after the examination and also can discuss the questions and answer here. Some coaching institutes also publish Bihar TET 2014 Answer key on their official website. The Bihar school education board provides the scorecard to the candidates who appear in the written examination.

Refine your search terms:-

Bihar TET Application Form

Bihar TET Admit Card

Bihar TET Results

Bihar TET 2014 Answer Key:

Bihar school examination board conduct the Bihar TET exam. Candidates who are appearing in this exam they can chek there paper answer key after exam. Answer key available here after 24 hours of exam

Posted in Answer Key Tagged with:
39 comments on “Bihar TET 2014 Answer Key
  1. Kumud Bhushan Pathak says:

Sir, I m trained hindi teacher in pvt. school and i passed cleared betet. I did BA in hindi. Can i get govt job in bihar?

2. AMARJEET SINGH says:

I am from Vaishali Dist(Bihar). I have done my P.G. from Madrass University. I want to know the complete procedure of BETET online and offline both mode.

3. akshay kumar says:

please tell me tentative time for the next Bihar TET exam to be held and when notification comes, sir please inform me I am awaiting for this.

Thaking you

4. shanideo says:

dear sir
    my tet marks is 82,i belong to obc1.and my megha marks is 65 what shall i be a teacher.

5. masroor says:

sir i am a condidate of btet .how to fill our answer sheet

6. rakesh says:

Sir me 1to5 me bihar tet form barna chaaha tahu form kab aa ye ga

7. shadab says:

admit card serial no kiya hota hai

8. Farah shamim says:

sir, maine b.tet dya h. Or answersheet s mlane k baad mjhe 84 marks aya h. Mai female candidate hu. Pichle tet m to 82 p pass tha. To kya ye rule is baar v hai.

9. Meraj Alam says:

sir, I have qualified urdu tet with 90 marks! when will start councelling, plz reply!

10. Meraj Alam says:

maine urdu tet 90 marks ke saath qualify kiya hai, ab humlogon ka kya hoga? pahle apply karna hoga ya councelling hoga! plz detail me batayen! thank you!

11. Sahebjaan saifi says:

I have qualified in betet urdu exam.My name is not full in my exam mark sheet.what i do? pls reply me

12. subbu says:

hello sir
    i have done graduation in ksou correspondent can i apply for govt teacher in bihar

13. Shahbaz says:

Sir i have qualified bihar urdu bangla tet exam rcntly plz tell me about that process and whn will be counselling

14. Shahbaz says:

Sir urdu bangla tet me without aawedan niyojan letter milega ya pehle aawedan karna hoga

15. Shahbaz says:

Sir maine urdu bangla special tet qualified kiya hai sir kya urdu tet walon ko camp me niyojan letter milega ya nahi or camp kb lagega plz plz tell me sir

16. Shahbaz says:

Sir i have qualified bihar urdu bengla spl tet sir if u have any information about that process niyojan and awedan regarding bseb patna plz plz plz plz plz plz plz replyyyyyyyyyy

17. Sahebjaan Saifi says:

Sir,I have qualified in betet urdu exam in 85 marks. My name has without title in the marks sheet.what i do? Can i get fullname by betet board without authorised college.pls reply me!

18. Saddam says:

Mera tet me 88 number hai gen catgery bat chal raha jiska urdu tet 88 number hai wo bhi pass ho jayega.kya hua please reply

19. Shahbaz says:

Sir i have qualified urdu bangla spl tet sir gov said niyojan camp will be provided in feb month but i want know about urdu tet process when will be certificate provided by govt and aawedan process…. ?.e aawedan and other detail plz plz plz plz plz…………reply must

20. fauzia says:

Jisne urdu bangla special tet exam primary aur middle dono ka dya tha to middle m qualified h aur primary m nh to kya wo pass hua ya nh .plz btae

21. rambabu ranjan says:

sir,mai btet 6to8 me samajik adyyan se qualify kiya.mera B.A houners music hai.maine niyojan ke liye apply nahi kiya.kya mai jila me lagne wale camp me bhag le sakte hai.

22. md imran says:

Sir I have qualified in BETET-2013(urdu/bengala) examination in urdu language and I have just got marksheet(real) by board.what else you will regarding me about councelling of joining letter.it wil held when till.please help me because I am very confused and no any one is able to tell us please lead us please.