Burdwan University Distance Education 2013

Burdwan University Distance Education 2013 Courses Program, www.buruniv.ac.in:-

Burdwan University Distance Education 2013: -Burdwan university has started the admission process in under graduation and post graduation degree courses and various other semester and regular courses admission. candidates who wants to enroll in the open learning education program of Burdwan university can Get Burdwan University Distance Education Admission 2013 details below:-

Burdwan University  is a public type university located in Bardhaman, West Bengal, India. Burdwan University established in 1960. This University has 139 affiliated colleges.  The university has been awarded five-star status by the NAAC. Burdwan University has affiliated by UGC. Burdwan University is an autonomous state university. The governor of the state of West Bengal is its chancellor. The University offers about 30 graduate programs in each year. It is a most famous university in the state of West Bengal, India. The University began its function only with the humanities division, with science and engineering courses included afterwards. Burdwan University conduct exam for normal education student and distance education students. Thousands of students take admission in this university in each of year. For getting more details about Burdwan University you can visit its official website.

Burdwan University Distance Education 2013:-

Burdwan University Distance EducationDistance education was introduced in Burdwan University by DEC that is the Distance Education Council. In Burdwas University distance education course of conducting postgraduate studies. Distance education for those people who cannot  undergo post graduate studies in regular mode. The Directorate of  Distance Education established in 1994. Course of distance education in the university is approved by University Grants Commission (UGC) and the Distance Education Council. . Students of Burdwan  University Distance Education study the same syllabus and same subject as that of the regular students. Even the degree awarded is also same. Click Here for Burdwan University Exam Results.

Burdwan University Distance Education 2013 Admission:-

Those candidates who are interested to take admission in this University they can watch over the admission notification. The candidate should have checked their Eligibility. Candidate must have their 10+2 and 10+2+3 from recognized board and university. Other important details are already given in official website which is www.buruniv.ac.in/dde/index.htm you can check on this website. The Burdwan university will provide the distance education admission form for session 2013-15 from 15th August 2013 ans onwards. Students who want to take admission in Burdwan University Distance Education 2013  can get Details of Distance Education Admission 2013-15 of Burdwan University here. Application form will be updated here very soon.

Burdwan University Distance Education 2013 courses:-

Rajbati, Bardhaman – 713 104,
West Bengal, INDIA.
Phone No. : +091-342-2634975
Fax : +091-342-269
Web site- www.buruniv.ac.in.

1. Madhumita Chakraborty says:

I want to be a graduate in Arts from Burdwan University through distance education, how can I do that?

2. Aparna Roy says:

I am a pass graduate in pure science. I want to do master degree in environmental science. What to do?

• Madhurima Debnath says:

I am graduate in this year on Sanskrit( Hons). I want to continue my education in distance. I wanna be M.A pass. so can I do that in this university? and how can I do that?

3. sudip das says:

please tell me the procedure for getting admission in B.Sc Course under University of Burdwan.

4. Satish Kumar Ram says:

I passed my H. S. in 2006..
    Now I want to complete my Graduation in pass course..
    How can i complete my graduation..
    What can i do?

5. sunanda das says:

i want to know whether m.a form of burdwan university distance and regular same or not?

6. KRISHNAMOHAN CHAKRABARTY says:

I PASSED B.SC{2YRs}in 1995.IWANT TO DO M.SC IN CHEMISTRY.

7. shubham pandey says:

I passed (10+2) in 2013 with upboard.I want to admission in B.Sc (math) plse inform me about my admission

8. Debopriya Chakraborty says:

M an M.A. pass student in Education. Can I take admission for B.ED. at Burdwan University Distance Education? If I can,then what is the procedure?

9. Anirban Chatterjee says:

I have passed B.E in Civil Engineering with 71.13% marks in 2006. Can I take admission in MSC in Remote Sensing & GIS? Please inform me the detailed procedure.

10. g s rathore says:

I have passed A.M.I.E in civil engg and I want to do M.Tech in Structural Engg, Can I take admiision in Burdwan University . Please inform me the process

11. sayantan pandit says:

What is the last date for submission the form for distance M.A education?

12. jawed says:

i hav completed my Biotech from burdwan university, and now i want to do M.Sc from distanc education from burdwan university.so whqat shoud i do???

13. DILIP BASKEY says:

Ami 2008 a (BEN-H)neya B.A PASS kore & DDE a 1st year admission hoi.
    kintu regstn hoyeo exam deine. amake ke abar new admission hote hobe ?
    ami ai year a M.A porte chai .akhon ke korbo janale upokar hobe.
    ENROLMENT CARD DETAILS
    DILIP BASKEY
    SESSION-2009-2011
    SUBJECT-BENGALI
    COURSE-M.A
    SERIAL NO-1302
    ENROLMENT NO. DDE/B/2009/1461
    DATE-AUGUST,2009

14. Puja gupta says:

i was complete my graduation from Memari collage under Burdwan University,i want to complete my master degree from burdwan university,how can i do that,when admission start ,and where its based on burdwan,here have any contact number?

15. Dip Roy says:

I am a Student of M.A.-Bengali. Sir, Please Upload Some Sample Question Paper of Previous Year’s 1st Semester Exam.

16. swastikachatterjee says:

When will the 1st semester in math(M.Sc) be held????is it december???

17. Gourab Paul says:

can you please tell me,what should i write in the column of journal no,in the triplet challan copy

18. ishani says:

Are all the courses offered by Burdwan University in distance education are Degree courses?

19. sushmita says:

hi,
    my sister had completed her BA after 12th for the first 2yrs and after that she discontinued her graduation for the last year to do a professional course ,is it possible to continue to complete her graduation last year through distance education from burdwan university.
    I checked the burdwan university distance education site online but no such information is mentioned there …pls can anyone help me regarding this..
    Regards
    Sushmita

20. jyotika mondal says:

when new admisson start in msc mathemetics in dde bardhaman univercity???