CA CPT Application Form 2013

CA CPT  Exam is going to be held in the month of December the candidates who are interested and who are waiting for CA CPT 2013 can fill the CA CPT Dec Application Form 2013.

CA CPT Application Form 2013: -The CPT is also known as the Common Proficiency Test. The CPT is a first level exam of the Chartered Accountancy examinations. The CPT exam is conducted by the Institute of Charted Accountants of India (ICAI). The CPT course is a part of the Indian Chartered Accountancy Course. The CPT exam is conducted two times in a year. The exam is mainly conducted in the June and December month every year.  Every year Lakhs of students appeared in the common proficiency test. Students who are dreaming for becoming a charted accountant now they are advised to visit the post for all latest details regarding examination.

CA CPT Exam Pattern:-

First Session 10:30 to 12:30 PM

Section-A Fundamentals of Accounting

Section-B Mercantile Laws

Second Session 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM

Section-C General Economics

Section-D Quantitative Aptitude

CA CPT Application Form 2013Important Dates:-

Start date for online application:- 7th October 2013

Last date for online application:- 28th October 2013

Exam Date:-  December 2013

CA CPT Application Form 2013:-

The candidates have to apply online and have to fill application form. Candidates can visit the official website of the ICAI to apply online and for other details of CPT. The official website of the ICAI is www.icai.org.

Application Fees:-

Candidates have to pay the online application form fee is Rs 500/-

Refine your search Terms:-

CA CPT Admit Card

CA CPT Answer Key

CA CPT Results

CA CPT December 2013 Application Form:-

Candidates here we have update the examination details so you can get details from here and apply online for CPT Exam 2013 up to 28th October 2013.

Posted in Application Form Tagged with:
53 comments on “CA CPT Application Form 2013
  1. Kiran Kumar says:

hi good evening,
    iam kiran kumar, from hyderabad.
    I need some details of CA-CPT REGISTRATION.
    1. Can i register the CA-CPT REGISTRATION IN ONLINE , and when and how ?
    2. Can i register the CA-CPT REGISTRATION through postal when and how and i need postal address.?
    3. attatch with S.S.C and D.D and anything else ?
    4. Perticular Fee how much (6000 + ?) total how much ?
    please inform me as soon as possible.

Thanking you :
    Kiran Kumar.

2. disha chauhan says:

when can i fill in the online application form for CA CPT to be held in december 2013?

3. sunil says:

sir, i had missed the date of application for CPT June 2013. can i apply for December 2013 .i am 12th class please reply to my mail.

4. vikas says:

sir mail me how i register online application form for cpt december2013…..

5. Viek ravi says:

Sir when should we register to write exam in december?
    can we do it in on line?

6. shubham says:

sir , i wanna now… wen i shud registered my name 4 cpt 2013… which will be held in december..?? so plzz mail mee…..

7. piyush says:

sir,i am in 12th class this year and I want to do registration of ca cpt in December 2013 so please guide me…

• priyanka says:

sir now i am in 12th from maths i wanna registration in ca-cpt exam of dec 2013 so what i do for ca-cpt registration

8. sumit says:

sir, i had passed 12th..but i missed the date of june examination of cpt. so how can i register cpt exam in december.reply as soon as possible in my e-mail id.

9. harshasai says:

how to download application form for dec 2013

10. sonam tripathi says:

sir m totally confused for ca-cpt registration ..last time miss this oportunity now agian plzz help me sir…

• Sonam tripathi,
      CPT examination is conducted two times in a year in December and June month and the application form is issued in September and April month every year. We update all the details in above post. So visit the above post regularly to get latest updates.

11. sonam tripathi says:

sir m totally confusioned..for resistration office & m also 1 tym miss this oportunity now sgsin i csn”t understand tha date of resistratrtion…plzz help me sir

• Sonam tripathi,
      The CA CPT online registration for December-2013 will be start in the month of September 2013. As soon as the ICAI will issue the application form for CA CPT exam Dec-2013 then we will update here.

12. Amit says:

i want to know about fist date & last date of cpt registration for dec. 2013

• Amit,
      The registration for CA CPT exam Dec-2013 will be start in the month of September but actual dates are not confirmed for this exam. As soon as the ICAI will issue the application form then we will update here.

13. mithu sahu says:

sir when can i register in ca-cpt for the exam held in december 2013.plj mail me in my mail id as soon as possible.

• Mithu sahu,
      The CA-CPT registration for December-2013 exam will be start in the month of September 2013. As soon as the registration will be start we will update here. You will be able to register for CPT exam from the above post.

14. mansi says:

sir plz tell me date for cpt online registration online for december 2013 ????????

15. simran says:

I just cleared my 12th,and wanna appear for cpt in the month of December,can you please give me some brief details and when should I register.Should I register now or there will be a different date for December applicants ?

16. Bhagya Raja says:

what is the total fee that should be passes by dd for cpt registration.

17. smruti more says:

I want to know the first date of registration for the december exam

• Smruti more,
      The actual dates for CPT registration are not specified by the ICAI. The registration for CA-CPT exam Dec-2013 will start in the month of September month 2013. As soon as the registration will start the we will update here all the details.

18. Kaksh Mahahajan says:

Sir, i want to register for cpt December 2013 plz mail me the details when the registration starts and what is the last date of registration .What is the procedure if i want to register online …

19. Gagan Nayyar says:

Sir plz tell me how i prepare for ca.cpt dec. 2013 exam & how i get cpt books immediately???????

• Gagan Nayyar,
      You can get the CPT exam preparation material on the official website of ICAI. We have mentioned the official website in the above post. You can also get the model paper and preparation guidance on the official website.

20. Disha d farasrami says:

i disha ,
    which bank draft is applicable for payment of registration fees?
    plz inform as soon as possible?

• Disha d Farasrami,
      You can pay the CPT registration fee through online payment using master visa card/debit card/credit card. There is no option for offline payment in favor of CA CPT exam. When you will apply for CPT exam then you will get the confirmation page and then there will be a option of “online payment” and then you have to pay the registration fee. If you further have any query then you can ask here again.

21. mounika says:

sir,iam preparing for cpt which will conduct on december 2013.how i should register for cpt examination.please send me to my email.

• Hello Mounika,
      The CA CPT online registration for December exam will be start in the month of September. As soon as the ICAI will issue the application form for this exam we will update all the details. You can bookmarks this page to get latest updates related to CA CPT exam.

22. pooja beniwal says:

sir,maine june main cpt ka exam dene ke liye admmission form fill kiya tha bt main examination form fill nahi kar payi thi to kya mujhe dec main cpt ka exam dene ke liye admmission fom agin fill karna padega ya sirf main examination form hi fill karu nd examination form fill karne ki last date kya hai?????????

23. Ankita Mahanta says:

Sir, plz inform me the last date of registration for cpt december and also the procedure for online registration through My email id..

• Hi Ankita Mahanta,
      The CPT application form will be issued in the month of September. As soon as the form will be available we will update here all the details. You can book marks this page to get latest updates.

24. kunal kashyap says:

sir maine cpt dec ke liye register kar diya hai kya wo valid hai ya nahi please tell me

25. neha says:

sir please tell me is CA is more beneficial than CS and if CS is less job oriented than CA .plz rply as early as possible…………..

26. Lalitha Kumari says:

Sir, can I register for CPT Dec 2013 from now ? Sir CA totally takes 4 years or 5 years ??

27. SWATI says:

Sir i have done graduation(BBA).
    Is it necessary to clear CPT after graduation or i can take direct addmission?

28. Darpan shah says:

i want join ca.cpt june’13.so my question is on which date i have to join coaching classes?????

29. ashish kumar says:

procedure for online registration for cpt december 2013

30. divya joseph says:

Sir plzzz inform me the last date of CPT online exam registration dec 2013…and also the procedure for online exam registration through my email id and plzzz tell me how i score 80% marks for dec 2013

31. diya joseph says: