Calicut University Distance Education

Calicut University Distance Education, www. universityofcalicut.info:-

Calicut University Distance Education:- CU (Calicut University) established in 1968, located at Thenjipalam, Malappuram in the southern state of Kerala in India. Calicut University was administered by Dr. M.M Ghani in the 1970’s. The University had especially strong faculty in Physics, Zoology, Chemistry, Botany, History, Malayalam, English and Physical Education. The University has a number of off-campus centers in neighboring districts and its conduct courses and examination for the students of the affiliated colleges. The University has a mission to provide higher education for all the students of Kerala state. The university has many affiliated colleges in all the districts of Kerala state. Calicut University offers Distance Education courses programs. Calicut University School of Distance Education was established in 1981. The university was a well known university of Kerala state. Students of  Distance Education study the same syllabus and same subject as that of the regular students. Even the degree awarded is also same. The student comes there from different states.

Calicut University Distance Education:-

Calicut University Distance Education

Calicut University Distance Education offers 16 graduate courses, 13 postgraduate courses and two diploma courses. Students admitted to these courses are provided printed study materials. Calicut University offers various courses in various streams.  Calicut University provides several of different Courses such as Course of Commerce and Management, Course of Education, Course of Languages, Course of Laws, Course of Life Sciences, Course of Performing and Visual Arts, Course of Physical Sciences, Course of Social Sciences, Course of Economics, Course of History, Course of Computer Science, Course of Engineering, Course of Medical etc.

Calicut University Distance Education Courses:-

• BPT
  • LLB
  • LLM
  • BAMS
  • BHMS

Calicut University Distance Education Admission:-

The Calicut university conducts a common entrance exam to get admission of the student in regular degree course. The selection of the candidates for the distance education Bachelor of Education program will be done purely on merit basis of 10+2 merit list for undergraduate course and 10+2+3 merit list for the postgraduate degree course from recognized university or recognized board. Those Candidates are interested to take admission in this University who check regularly its admission notification of its application.

Who are interested to take admission in Calicut university Distance Education Program in PG and UG degree courses. Now You can apply online for BA, B.Com degree courses. Here we updated Calicut University Online Application Process to take admission in degree courses in all disciplines.

Contact Information about Calicut University-
Address-
Calicut University P.O.,
Kerala, India.
Pin 673 635.
Phone: +91 494 2401144 – 48, 50-52 ,2401665 – 72
Fax : 2400269
Web site- www.universityofcalicut.info

Calicut University Exam Time Table

Calicut University Results

Posted in Distance Education Tagged with: , ,
138 comments on “Calicut University Distance Education
  1. vineeth says:

one of my friend completed s.s.l.c . Is there any option for him to do a degree course without doing +2 ??

2. liby says:

I want to do ma sociology.so when the admission start and what is the fee.please send the answer

3. Shanoj.C.P says:

I registered for M.A English in 2007 at CU Distance Education dept.I collected study materials.but I could not attend any exam.I lost my identity card.can I cancel the registration and select another subject now?

4. Rahul says:

i want bba hallticket 1st year

5. Hida shareef says:

I want to do BA Sociology distant course at CU.when start the registration?what are the formalities?

6. Abin Varghese says:

I want to do B com distance course at Calicut University. So what are the formalities and when the registration for the next batch comments.kindly intimate the details.

thanks and regards

abin varghese

• Hi Abin varghese,
      The Calicut university conducts entrance exam for the admission in B.Com degree course. We have provided all the details in the above post. You can get the notification and can also apply for the entrance exam from the above post.

7. mafu says:

I WANT TO DO M.Com Distance course at cu .when will start the registration ? what are the formalities?

8. Deepak says:

I want to do B com distance course at Calicut University,when will start the registration ? what are the formalities?

• Hello Deepak,
      The calicut university conducts an entrance exam for the admission in B.Com degree courses. You can apply for this entrance test from the above post where all the details are updated.

9. BABITHA says:

PLS TELL ME CALICUT UNIVERSITY DISTANCE EDUCATION BCA COURSE UNDO

10. Smitha devi says:

I completed my BA History in April2002 from Marian college,Koduvayur,affiliated to Calicut University.I have not received the Degree certificate so far.What is the procedure to apply for it?Pls guide me.

11. SHAMEERA says:

I WANT TO DO MA ENGLISH DISTANCE AT CU WHAT ARE THE FORMALITIES

12. sajna abuthahir says:

Sir
    iam doing bcom on regular basis,our 3rd year batch had begin 3/06/2013, but i cant attend the classes in this year.is there any option to do 3rd year by distance education?

• Ramya says:

I want to study ba economics distance education at calicut university on 2013 .could you please inform me when will start the date of aplication and formalites.

13. AJITHA.L says:

SIR I WANT TO STUDY MA HISTORY COURSE AT CALICUT UNIVERSITY WHEN WILL CALFOR THE APLICATION AND WHAT IS THE FORMALITIES

14. shabana says:

I want to do BCA distance education in cu.when will the registration and what are the formalities?

15. reshma says:

sir please tell me the fee structure and course duration in cu. for doing BA economics

16. fathima says:

i want to do bsc through distant education method in CU , when will the registration and wht are the formalities?

17. suja says:

Duration of M.Ed(commerce) distance course and qualification required for admission for the same

18. mohamed muhsin .a says:

i want to do MA economics as distance.what are the procedures i want to do ?

19. johnson says:

i want to know about certificate / Diploma courses in foriegn languages in Calicut Uty.

20. Ruksana says:

sir
    i need to do BA ENG through distance education, what are the procedures i have to do for this?

21. midhun says:

i want to register ba sociology as distance education.can i register now .if yes kindly give how can i register.

22. irfan sha says:

i complete my plus two. i want to study bca distence in calicut university how can i register in this course pls help me?

23. Manoj says:

I passed pre-degree in 1985. Can i do B.com through distance education in one Year or Two years (without 3 year)?

24. Sinshy Renjith says:

sir i’m a B Sc graduate(maths) now i’m doing B Ed as regular(in maths)…
    i want to do a PG course as distance…i want another subject
    for PG..which subject is gud sir? pls give me a reply..

25. Deepu Krishnan says:

Hi ,

i am rediding in Dubai and i passed +2 , would like to knw if any center out here to join degree course ( BBA ) or do i need to come Kerala to join .

As i am working in Dubai , would prefer for loacl center

26. Ranjith says:

i want to do B A English as distant, when will be the notifications ? please help me to get the admission procedures…

27. Ranjith says:

i registered for bsc chemistry at 2005, but i could not complete the course even without any single exams, now i like to do a BA in sociology or english distant, if there is any problem with the first registration ? what will be the procedure for my distant education.. pls help me

28. damodaran says:

i want to study MA in distnace education which month entrance registration?

29. muhammed shafi says:

how can do plus two within 1 year under calicut university ?

30. fareeda says:

i am a +2 passed student.now i want to join in ba english distant education of calicut university.how ican join? what is the procedures to join ?

31. Valeed says:

I want to apply for M.A ARABIC, here at calicut university, what should i do ?

32. Bizy says:

I want to join BA course, at Calicut University , may I know the Procedures

33. jinsha babu says:

i want to know about M.A Sociology and MSW and also its fees details .Please send me its procedures.

34. irfana says:

Sir/mam,
    I want to register for bba,but i cannot see any details regarding that.thus,please tell me whether the date has been elapsed or not also the other details regarding that.

Expcting your replay as soon as possible
    with regards
    Irfana

35. fashid says:

i have to do m.com in calicut university, so how can i apply? Which is the last date to apply ??

36. Jasmin says:

How can I get CUMAT study materias?

37. jayfar.p.a says:

I write b.com exam from distance education and I dint write the question code on answer paper in 2 exams it make me any problem for the future

38. IRSHAD says:

I want to join bca at calicut university so how can i apply which is the last date ple
    replay me

39. Latheesh Mohan K says:

sir, i want to re-appear your open stream SDE BA political science i am not complete the said course ( i am passed the entrance exam ).my enrollment no was bgaeapo 0128

40. jitheesh says:

i want to do BA english in distant manner . .hw i apply. . .when. ?

41. Midhun says:

Sir,I want to join BA History in distance education,may i know the procedure.

• Hello Midhun,
      We have updated the details of Calicut university distance education admission in the above post. You can visit the above post and can apply online here. If you further have any query then you can ask us here again.

42. birmananthan says:

i have completed 3years diploma mech and working experience last seven years printing company now join bsc printing tech how can you apply and where is study centre in chennai?

43. jobin. says:

sir , iwant to do msw on distence. tell me about the admision details

44. Divya T.C. says:

Sir, I want to join for M.Sc Chemistry by distance education. Tell me about the admission details

45. JOBIN JOHNS says:

SIR,
    I HAVE COMPLETED MY BA DEGREE FROM NAGPUR UNIVERSITY. AND NOW I PREFER TO DO MA DISTANCE FROM CALICUT UNIVERSITY. COULD YOU PLEASE HELP ME TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE PROCEDURES OF DISTANCE EDUCATION ESPECIALLY TO DO MA IN LITERATURE

46. NIDHEESH says:

Which is the last date for the application of calicut university distance education

47. Ansar says:

Sir , I would like to take BCA in Calicut university on distance education. Is it possible to take BCA ,because
    I finished my plus two in Arts group with 69% score ,is it possible to take Bca? If it possible..where can I join

48. joshilaprabhakaran.n.p says:

sir,i only appeared for first year P.G MALAYALAM and i got nearly 60.8% but i can”t appear for ii year
    exam .i registered on 2005-07. Can i appear for my ii year exam now ? What shall i do ? Kindly reply me?

Thanking you.
    My register no : 505976/2005 Joshilaprabhakaran.n.p

49. Ambarish says:

Hi i would like to join BBA ,please tell me what is the procedure

50. Mohammed Riyas says:

Sir ,
    I joined for MBA distance course on first distance mode batch were conducted by Calicut University but unfortunately i transfer from current job location and could n’t remit the exam fee and write the exam of first semester , Can i continue course any way or can i postponed to next year ?

51. RENJITH says:

I finished my plus two in Arts group ,is it possible to take Bca? If it possible..where can I join

52. JIJI ANTU says:

myself jiji. i completed my degree in BA political science under calicut university, now i wanted to do MA in political science as distance education . what i do for that? how i apply for that?

53. Hussain says:

i want to do m.com under distance education, now iam in Dubai,
    how can i apply?
    which is the last date?

waiting for your reply

54. ragesh v says:

i want to do Msc Physics under distance education in calicut university. when i can apply?

55. ramya says:

sir i wani to do ma history at calicut university as distance pls answer me that when the aplication start

56. binoy says:

i am going to register BA Sociology- distance program (calicut uni.). can I attend the exams in early?

57. mariya says:

I’ve completed my graduation under Alagappa University so i would like to know wheather i can do Master degree in this university with That certificate.

58. sijoy says:

when start for MA englesh online registration ?

59. yunus says:

sir;
    what are the procedures of BA ENG regestration 2013 admi

60. Mini says:

I have completed the Bsc ( Maths , statistics, Astronomy) through Calicut University in 1992, but I failed Maths, Statistics and Astronomy. Can I continue this BSc with same registration no. I would like to join Bsc distance education. Kindly advice what is the procedure for it. If I will join distance education, what will be my old Bsc which need cancellation , if need it, how ? Please reply

61. RahiL says:

Sir…
    I would like to do m.com from calicut university..but..now , i completed b.com from madras university as dstance education….am i eligible for doing m.com as regular mode or currespondance mode.?

62. nawshidha.m says:

I finish second semester in bcom from calicut university.I want to countinue bcom remaining semester through distance.how can I apply,when apply?

63. Remya says:

May i know the last date for application for MA distant education 2013?

64. sudeep says:

I am sudeep i complete b.com from calicut university through distance i got only 1st year certificate but i did’nt get 2nd and 3rd year certificate what to i do to get certificate if the center was kochi.

65. ASWINI says:

SIR,
    I want to join BLISC by distance education.Tell me about the admission details, what is the qualifiaction for doing BLISC in distance education

66. pankajakshan kr says:

my son would like to do mba in distance education.he completed in degree in bsc botony. i want know the details and proceduers on that so pls help me..

67. SEETHAL says:

May I know the last date for application for B.A. distant education 2013

68. FARSANA says:

sir, may i know the last date for applying for BA ENGLISH degree course as distance education 2013

69. Deepthi says:

may i know the details about BA degree course and last date for application

70. nishin.v.p says:

My name is nishin when 1998 under university of calicut am started B com as distance education.In the year 1998 first year exam complected Reg.no.804645 but i didn’t complect the B com.now i want to complect the B com.some day’s before my friend says that after complecting the age of 18 some university contecting the degree course with in 6 month period.
    Can u give me the correct advice about the 6 month BCom
    I have already complected ITC Electronics and three year Diploma course in Electronics Engineering.

71. salini says:

i want to know the details of distance education in ma economics in calicut university.and also knw the last date for submission and fees details.

72. Gireesh K says:

I applied calicut university distance education for Bsc Mathematics in the Year of 2008 through the postal.I submitted my original certificates(Pre degree original,TC,CC) and 450rs chalan but i didn’t receive my certificates back.After applying i went to abroad and i have no chance to follow up.So kindly advice me how can i get my certificates back and how can i continue my distance education.

73. Safeeda says:

Sir,I completed my graduation in zoology under calicut university as regular and I would like to do MBA as distance education.so what should I do to get the admission under calicut university?

74. Safeeda says:

Sir,I completed my graduation in zoolngy as regular under calicut university and I like to do MBA as distance education under calicut university.what should I do?May I know the admission procedure?

75. SOORYA says:

Sir, I completed my graduation in physics as regular under calicut university and I like to do MSc.Physics as distance education under calicut university.What should I do? May I know the admission procedure?

76. shijin says:

May i know the last date to register for ba english distant 2013

77. nithin says:

Sir
    I would like to know about the fee of distant education on M.
    sc maths

78. shekha says:

i am shekha i have completed bsc maths from calicut university now can i do ma english from calicut university as distance course

79. SAHEER says:

Sir
    I completed my B.COM other site in G.G. university so I can do m.com in Calicut university give
    Me your good advice and what procedures …………?

80. sajitha e says:

I am passed B.A. Sociology/Malayalam at 1998 March and to join M.A.Sociology Distance Study. But it is incomplete.I am interested to study M.A.Malayalam (Distance education). Can I eligible for study Hope to get a favourable reply.

81. sreekaladevi says:

MEd.degree is there through DDE of calicut universitu or not?

82. thushara says:

sir i would like to do msc clinical psychology as a distant education.is there is a provision for that in calicut university

83. saranya says:

sir, i would like to do m.com as distance education.i completed b.com from calicut university.now am doing mca(final yr). how can i apply form m.com for next year 2014

84. Dileep.P.S says:

Sir, I have passed B.Com from Calicut university -regular course and Joined for M.Com -regular Mumbai University but M.Com 2nd year but i failed in one subject (1998) and not re-appeared. Now i am in kuwait and i can join for m.com in calicut university as distance education mode.

85. ashim says:

Could u please give the details of 6 months degree courses.

86. sumol Pious says:

can i do M.ed through correspondence course? when is the last date and how to apply for the same?

87. shallu says:

I would like to do M.A in English Literature through distant education. May i know When will be the exam and how to apply for the same?

88. saranya.k says:

My name is saranya.k I finish MSW third semester from calicut university.Iwant to continue the remaining semester through distance educaton.Is it possible?When it possible how can i apply,and when it apply?

• Hello

You can get this information by contact with your university by helpline number which is mentioned on the official site.

and we updated the link for apply online application. you can use the link for apply.

89. shamsu says:

my name is shamsudheen and I would like to do B.com through distance education. May I know when will be the exam and how to apply for the same.?

90. Shahida mustafa says:

Sir
    I completed first and second year bcom in2002. I would like to do final year.
    How to apply ? I am in abroad. How study through distance education. Pls replay .

91. prince k j says:

sir ,
    my name is prince k j . i was a student of BA in calicut uiversity through distance mode . i have appeared two years . but due to some inconvenience i failed to attend my third year exam. sir will you please help me by proving the conact prson’s details. i want to continue the course. thank you

92. Rajesh says:

whether M.Com obtained by distance education from calicut university is treated as equivalent to M.com obtained by undergoing regular course ?

93. SHANAVAS KK MALAPPURAL says:

sir; I need a course { BA HISTORY OR BA POLITICS} only on distance education system because i’m from malappuram butt now staying saudi arebia so i want more details for good life in saudi

94. aswathi says:

i want details of calicut university distance education b.com first semester exam dates.plzz give me

95. shana says:

I have completed my 2 years BBA course from calicut university as a regular student, sir now i want to continue my 3rd year as distance. Is there a remedy?

96. Fabi says:

I have completed BBM, and i wanted to do MBA in CU as distance education.Can you please provide the information regarding the course,duration,fees etc.