CTET Admit Card 2014

All candidates who have applied or are going to apply for CTET Feb 2014 exam must have been waiting for their CTET 2014 Admit Card. When CBSE releases the Admit card/call letter, we will update here.

CTET Admit Card 2014 :- Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Delhi conducts the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) every year. CBSE also can conduct the CTET examination twice a year. A candidate, who has dream becoming a central school teacher, must pass through the CTET exam. Every year many students appear for the CTET exam. The candidates who are willing to apply for CTET 2014 exam, can Click Here to fill their application form.

CTET 2014 Exam Pattern:-

In the CTET Question paper, there will be objective type questions, with multiple choice. In the CTET 2014, there will be no negative marking. It will contain two question papers. Paper 1 for the candidates, who want to become a teacher for 1st to 5th class and paper 2 for those who are applying for class 6th to 8th class teacher. The candidates interested in teaching from class 1st to 8th, will have to appear in both papers.

CTET Admit Card 2014 :-

CTET 2014 admit card

All candidates who have submitted their CTET Application Form Successfully now wants to download their CTET Feb 2014 Admit Card. Central Board of Secondary Education will update the CTET Admit Card 2014 on the official website at ctet.nic.in. The candidates can download his/her CBSE CTET  2014 exam hall letter from 1st February 2014. When the CTET Admit Card 2014 will be released by the CBSE, we will updates here. Wishing you all good luck for your CTET 2014.  All who are  waiting for their CTET Feb 2014 Admit Card Call Letter can download from its official website at ctet.nic.in.

CTET Admit Card 2014

Important Notes for the CTET 2013 Admit Card Download: -

• CTET Admit Card is necessary.
  • Without CTET admit card, a candidate will not be permitted to take CTET examination.
  • If the downloaded CTET Admit card’s signatures and photo mismatch with your original signature and photo then immediately contact to CTET.
  • For any urgent assistance, candidate may contact at CBSE CTET: -
  • Contact No.: – 011-22527647, 22527649, 22527643 (Fax)
  • Email: – ctet@cbse.gov.in

Related Posts:-

check answer key of CTET

expected cut off marks

find your CTET July 2013 Result

CTET 2014 Call Letter:-

Here we have update all the latest details regarding CTET Feb 2014 so interested candidates can get details from here.

Posted in Admit Card, CBSE Tagged with: , , , , , , , ,
23 comments on “CTET Admit Card 2014
  1. payal kumar says:

i am persuing B.ed so can i apply for ctet exam this year ?

2. LAXMAN NIRGUDA says:

mai st caste ka hu st caste ki kitani vacancy hai

3. rupinder singh says:

I have 49.80%in 12th class .and 80%in d ed 1st year ,,can I apply for ctet exam,,will 49.80% consider as 50%,,

4. Payal Arya says:

l am persuing elementry child care education two year course

5. Preeti says:

I had posted ctet july 2013 aplication form. But I had not pasted computer generated address slip on envelope. Will my form be rejected? Plz reply

6. d.b. anuradha says:

I forgot my registration number. it got deleted from my mobile. please help

7. aliya zarrin says:

i have to change my application form. how can i ?

8. rahman says:

Resptd,, i send my ctet confirmatipn page where there was no space to paste photo n put sig..so i pasted my phot on blank place n sing in that ctet con page..me confuse after getting yesterday sms where some thing about deficiency .so what i dp now .n unable to cheque my status on net?

9. Kriti Prabhakar says:

respected sir,i send my ctet confirmation page but i forget to put sign.,what can i do now?

• Kriti Prabhakar,
      You should contact on the helpline number provided by the CBSE, Delhi for CTET exam. The contact numbers are mentioned below: -
      Contact numbers for CTET : – 011-22235774/ 22240104/22240112

10. GEETA says:

Resptd Sir,
    I am sent my CTET confirmatipn page throug speed post after past photo & put sig, but yesterday am get SMS that your ctet comfirmatipn not received (my Registration No.2215250) Sir please confirm my ctet confirmatipn status and intimate to me though my mail. with regards (GEETA)

11. shamsul alam says:

main arts lekar b.a2nd ka student hu kiya main b.a complete karke m.tec kar sakta hu

12. ANURADHA says:

After passing ctet exam how to apply for govt. CBSE schools such as kendriya vidyalaya, Navodaya schools

13. imran ajmeri says:

hi… how can i see my bcom result in ELLIM University …… i cant find proper address please help me ….

14. mukeshkumarchhotu says:

sir
    group d ka exam kab hoga

15. renu says:

i forget my cgl roll no. plz help me to…

16. ashish says:

sir during checking application status it shows my confirmation page is not recived my appl. no. is 30407277 so what should i do ??? please reply fast

17. Partha Sarathi Deb says: