CTET 2014 Application Form

CBSE CTET Exam is going to be held on 21st September 2014. The candidates who are interested can fill their application form CTET 2014 , up to 21st Septeber 2014.

CTET 2014 Application Form:- Central Board of Education, Delhi conduct the CTET exam two times in every year. CTET is also known as the Central Teacher Eligibility Test. CBSE board of education announced the notification for the CTET exam 2014. All the candidates who wants to appear in the CTET exam for the post of teacher can check the official website. The CTET exam is scheduled on 16th February 2014

CTET 2014 Exam Pattern:-

CBSE  CTET examination time schedule which is going to held on 16th February 2014. Earlier the time of both question papers was 1:30 hours only, now cbse increase the time by one hour, hence the both paper will carry 2:30 hours. Wishing you all the best to every guys who is going to appear in the CTET February 2014.

Date of Examination Paper Timing Duration
21-09-2014 Paper I 09:30 AM to 12:00 PM 2.30 hours
21-09-2014 Paper II 02:00 PM to 04:30 PM 2.30 hours

CTET Online Application Form 2014:-

Eligible candidates who wants to apply in CTET 2014 can apply online from  via using the official website of CTET at ctet.nic.in. Candidate should mention all details during filling the CTET 2014 Application Form. After successful submission, the candidate has to take a print out of the computer generated confirmation page with the registration number for future reference. The CTET 2014 Application Form is available from 15th july 2014.

CTET 2014 Application Form

All the candidates who wants to appear in the CTET  2014  please read the below instruction carefully how to fill the CTET 2014 Application Form:-  CTET 2014 Apply Online

There are 3 steps to fill the CTET 2014 Apply online-

Step-1 :- Fill the CTET 2014 Application Form

Step-2:- Pay the examination Fee

Step-3:- Print Confirmation Page and send it to the CBSE

After completing step 1 candidates have a registration number using this registration number step 2 and step 3 are proceed.  If the candidates who forget their registration number can get again their registration number using the link of forget registration number.

Important Dates:-

• Start date for online application:- 15th July  2014
  • Last date for online application:- 4th August 2014.
  • Last date for submission of fees  : 06.08.2014
  • Final List will released for Candidates-Check Status & Particulars : 12-08-2014
  • Period for On-line Corrections in Particulars : 12.08.2014 to 19.08.2014
  • Last date for receipt of confirmation page:- 7th November 2014.
  • Download Admit Card from Board’s website : 22.08.2014
  • Exam Date:- 21st September 2014

Important Note before dispatching the Confirmation page:-

• The candidate has signed on the confirmation page at the specified place.
  • The Candidate has pasted the recent passport size photograph.
  • The candidate has attached the D.D.
  • Don’t forget to mention your Registration number, name, address, mobile number on the back side of D.D.

After completing the confirmation page in all respects, along with a Demand Draft (D.D.) have to send via Speed Post / Registered only (don’t send by courier) so that it can easily reach till  31st October 2013 on the following address.

THE ASSISTANT SECRETARY (CTET),

CENTRAL BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION,

A-1, SWASTHYA VIHAR, VIKAS MARG (Opp. Metro Pillar-76),

NEW DELHI-110 092

CTET 2014 Application Fee Details:-

The Candidate has to pay the following fee with the help of D.D in favor of the Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi.

General / OBC Category: – Rs.500/- (Paper 1 or paper 2)

General / OBC Category: – Rs.800/- (Both Paper 1 and 2)

SC/ST/Diff. Able Person: – Rs.250/-(Paper 1 or paper 2)

SC/ST/Diff. Able Person: – Rs.400/-(Both Paper 1 and 2)

If the CTET application info not matches to your original info then the candidate should approach the Assistant Secretary, CTET.

CTET 2014 Notification:-

Get all details of CTET 2014 by using the following link:-  CTET Sept 2014 Notification

Refine your search terms:-

CTET Admit Card

CTET Answer Key

CTET Results

CTET Cut off

CBSE CTET 2014 Application Form:-

All guys who are waiting for CTET 2014 Application form now they can fill their application form from 15th July up to 4th August 2014.

Posted in Application Form, CBSE Tagged with: , , , , , , , ,
648 comments on “CTET 2014 Application Form
  1. BHAGWAT SWAROOP SHARMA says:

Respected Sir,
    please give us the date of available online CTET Application Form – 2013.

Regards
    Bhagwat Swaroop Sharma
    9978217497

2. c.b sharma says:

pls send me online application dat of ctet and last date of online application submit.

3. hrusikesh kamila says:

Sir, kindly tell me when the ctet application will begin on 2013.
    reply sir….

4. rishi goswami says:

its my humble req.to you
    pls send me ctet online form date 2013
    Thanks

5. Neeraj says:

Sir, Plz tell me the dates to fill online application form for CTET test and where we see the notifications for the same.

Thakhs n regards

6. jodhraj meena says:

plz tel c.t.e.t exm form 2013 when

7. khushi sharma says:

plz tel c.t.e.t exam form 2013 when

8. pintu kumar says:

sir, kya ctet-2013 me qulifying marks me sc/st ko 5% ki relaxation milegi?

9. ashok amode says:

Respected sir,
    i want know the details of CTET June 2013

Sir please let us know about rule given in mark sheet Nov.2012 about relaxation for categories(OBC) having marks less than 60%
    Mob-9029916141

10. Tarang goyal says:

sir pls inform me when will the application form be available

11. chandrakanta.adlak says:

Plz send news related to ctet exam on my mail id

12. Rajesh kumar says:

dear sir,

please tel me form kab aayngy CTET ke–2013 me…

13. Divyani Shukla says:

ctet ki eligibility kya hai plz tell me.

14. SUSEN,ASSAM,DMJ says:

SIR,

PLZ TELL ME THE EXAM DATE OF CTET 2013

15. rakesh says:

sir pl tell me ctet 2013 apply date

16. GAURI SHANKAR MANNA says:

I had appeared in the ctet exam 2012 and got 55.33 percent. I belong to OBC and I am applying DSSSB FORM FOR TGT. Its last date is 20.03.13. I have also BED degree from IGNOU. Am I able to fill the form ?
    Please also tell me the new contact no. of ctet office for more details. In this website the contact no. is old and it is not functioning.
    mera ctet 2012 (december) ka certificate kab tak aayega, please tell me .

• Gauri shankar manna,
      Yes you can apply for CTET exam as you have completed bachelor degree in education. The contact number is available on the official website of CTET. You can also send the email on the email address for the inquiry of your certificate.

17. MD.AKHTAR says:

PLZ TELL ME THE EXAM. DATE OF CTET. BCOZ MY NET EXAM ALSO IN 23 JUNE.

18. anil kumar upadhyay says:

respectet director i am humble request to you. i have done pg in hindi and sanskrit both subjected. i have completed bed and achieved 62%. i have also complete pgdca from ignou. i am pursuing pg in english. may i eligible for ctet which subject and exam.thanking you . anil upadhyay 9981300737

19. sapuo says:

dear sir/mam
    can u pliz tell me where can i find the online application form?

20. monica baisoya says:

Sir plz give ur all latest updatess
    thankyou

21. sudha v sharma says:

i appired for B.ed this year can i am eligiable for CTETexam for2013

22. GAJANAN says:

WE NEED THE INFORMATION ABOUT CTET BANK CHALLAN OR D.D.AND IT’S NAME

23. Ritu says:

The CTET 2013 is not available on internet, please let us know when will we be able to fill it online on CBSE or CTET website.

24. MONIKA KHATRI says:

DEARN SIR/MAM, PLZ TELL ME THE DATE OF CTET EXAM JUNE 2013

25. deepti says:

DEAR SIR/MADAM
    . Please tell me age limit for ctet exam

26. PALASH LALA says:

Respected sir/madam, i have 46.23% marks in b.sc & 2yrs b.ed from ignou.may i elligible for CTET? Plz give me the answer.

27. poonam singh says:

sir mai ye janna chati hu ki maine b.ed kia hua hai kia mai paper 1 or 2 dono exam de sakti hu.

28. anurag kumar says:

Dear sir I m Asisstant teacher in primary school in u.p. .sir kya mai ctet ka form fill kar sakta hoon ?

29. Si says:

Could u plz tel me the syllabus and qualification for ctet cbse

30. rishi yadav. says:

please give your answer key after the examination.you had not given your anser before,ctet exam

31. vikash malodhiya says:

pls,tel me the various examination center of ctet

32. Amrita says:

Sir m aprearing in b.ed i hv been done M.A so can i attempt ctet??

33. rohit gupta says:

mai ye janna chata hu ki maine b.ed kia hua hai kya mai paper 1 exam de sakta hu.???? Plzz ans sis

34. rohit gupta says:

mai ye janna chata hu ki maine b.ed kia hua hai kya mai paper 1 exam de sakta hu.???? Plzz ans sir

35. Teja says:

sir I’m betech 3rd year can I appear for ctet exam

36. savita lakhera says:

Sir me is saal b.ed exams dugi kya me ctet ka form daal sakti hu age ka limet to nahi he.

37. tapan kumar roy says:

sir,DD FORM FIL UP se pehle banana hai ya bad mai?kya DD ka form fill up mai koi use hai ya nai?plz tell me.

• Tapan kumar roy,
      You have to send your application fee with DD through speed post after applied the online application form. You have to mentioned your registration number, mobile number, name and address on DD.

38. RAMESH DHAKA says:

DEAR SIR MAM,
    KINDLY CONFORM ME DATE OF CTET JUNE 2013

39. REETA PATHAK says:

My date ofbirth is 04/01/1973.I HAVE passed the two years diploma coarse in early childhood education or N.T.T. may i appear inCTET exam.pl.tell me about the paper-1 or both papers exam is essential for me.?

• Reeta pathak,
      Yes you can appear in CTET exam as you have completed diploma in education. You have not compulsory to appear in both the paper.You can apply for both paper and you can apply for any single paper.

40. sabir khan says:

m in b.sc 1st yr…may able to appear this exam

41. Trinayan Bhuyan says:

My Class XII Percentage is 47.8, Am Categoried O.B.C., and shall be doing D. Ed. from may, 2013. Can I give CTET?

42. chetna says:

Sir, plz tell me I am passed b.sc with 60 % marks and also done b.ed in 2008 from c.c.s. university should I fill fill ctet first paper

43. bashar nawaz says:

sir,i’m student of b.ed(urdu) for session 13-14.may i appear to ctet exams.

44. nandkishor says:

how to make chhalan by debit\credit card

45. shuruti raj says:

i had given b.ed exam on jan,2013.results re expected to come in may or june.so sir,can i fill ctet form of july 2013.

• Shuruti raj,
      Yes, you can apply for CTET exam.The candidates who have passed the bachelor degree in elementary education and those are appearing in the final exam of graduation or waiting for final results can apply for CTET exam.

46. kamlesh says:

Respected sir/mam I am graduate from D.U with 42% marks in 2000 and I appeared b.ed in 2010 by IGNOU with 62% . Am I eligible for ctet please give me answer to clear my all doubts.

47. MD QAIYUM ALAM says:

DEAR SIR KITNE BAR CTET KA EXAM DE SAKTE HAI.

48. Anil Pathak says:

I have pass B.A. 45 percent.Is i apply ctet.

49. KIRAN says:

DEAR SIR,

HOW MANY TIME CBSE CONDUCT CTET EXAM IN A ONE YEAR.AND SIR PLS YOU SEND ME OLD QUESTION PAPER OF CTET IN MY EMAIL ID.THANK U PLS

50. pankaj says:

jalte hai to jalte raheeeeeeeeeee,

Dear sir,

I want to know that can we submit your fees by debit card.

51. mamta says:

Sir,the draft which i have made is in favour of ctet delhi.is it valid.please reply as soon as possible.

Thanks

52. gayseth says:

Can anyone tell me that how many times we can attend ctet? Eventhough we wright CTET K.V like schools require to wright K.V Exams…then why they r conducting CTET? wt is the use?

53. pallavi kumari says:

i have completed b.s.c. 60 Percent mark. am i eligible for ctet.

54. karan says:

sir, is there any age limit for the ctet exam

55. mayank srivastava says:

Respected sir, please tell me what is the criteria in filling a ctet 2013 form from class 1-5 and also tell me the required qualification for this as i have done a b.ed one year cours.

56. venkatacharyulu says:

Sir fee payment completed but iam not getting the confirmation page

• venkatacharyulu,
      Log in your registration id with correct information on the official website of CTET and check the status of your application form. Then contact to the given contact number on the official website of CTET.

57. srishti says:

Sir mjhe khi b form nai dikh rha online

58. ajay says:

dear sir,
    sirf graduation pa ye form nahi bhara ja sakta? abhi jald hi paper me diya tha ki snatak vale bhi ctet exame de sakte hai.maine bca kiya hai mai kya is form ko bhar sakta hu?
    please reply me.

59. reshutyagi says:

sir i have cmplete grauation with 59% marks can i fill ctet

• Reshutyagi,
      If you have completed graduation in elementary education with minimum 50% marks then you can apply. There is some relaxation in percentage for reserved category candidates. You can check in above post.

60. Jai Prakash Rai says:

Mai BTC kar raha hun 15 month ho chuke hai lekin 01 semeshter ka hi exam hua hai kya hum log bhi CTET ka exam de sakte hai.

61. AMANDEEP KAUR says:

SIR,

I FILL THE CTET FORM PAYMENT BY DEBIT CARD BUT HOW I SENT THE FORM .BCOZ I HAVE NO LIKE eCHANLLAN AND SLIP. SO EHAT SHOULD I DO.

62. Martha Koyu says:

Inadvertently, I have click the Social Science in place of Mathematics and Science while filling up the ctet form. How can I rectify it. Please help.

63. rashi srivastava says:

I HAVE 2 QUERIES…PLEASE REPLY THEM…. 1) I have done b.ed 2 years’ correspondence course from IGNOU. 2nd year exams were conducted in december 2012 which i have cleared bt not got the overall result and marks. May I fill the ctet exam form..?? 2) I have done one year N.T.T..so can I go for Paper I also??

64. Bhawna Sharma says:

Please tell me the procedure how to edit the form. The form get filled wrong by me. I had deposited the fees. Please tell me.
    Thanks

65. ashi says:

Dear sir,
    Maine B.A kiya hai. Kya me CTET Form bharne k liye eligible hu?

66. ramesh kumar singh says:

Sir, I have passed only graduation with science, what I elligibel for the CTET.

67. mohammad firoz khan says:

sir i loss my CTET CETIFICATE BUT I HAVE MARKSHEE PLZ TELL ME HOW CAN I GET SECOND COPY OF CERTIFICATE
    BY MAIL REPLY PLZ

68. SHAILY RASTOGI says:

I AM Mrs. SHAILY RASTOGI,
    ASKING YOU THE AGE REQUIRED FOR THE CTET EXAM GOING TO BE HELD ON 28 JULY 2013

69. jadav hina says:

sir, mene apna b.ed complet kiya hai with 88 % , social science me to me ctet exam de skti hu?

70. pradeep mishra says:

hi respected siri have B.Sc in pcm with 54 percentage and have post graduate in MCA with 67 percent i m not B.Ed or Doing B.Ed can i fill ctet 2013 form plz give reply

71. bhuwnesh kumar singh says:

res/sir, i have filled ctet 2013 form $ registration no-2138639 but when i go to step-2 then this is show your application form is not submeted.pl tell that in this condition what can i do???????????
    pl gad me…………………………………

72. manju singh says:

sir i hv done BBA, and score 65% marks.. and nw m persuing B.Ed session 2012-13, so can i apply for CTET paper 1 & 2. plase reply me as fast as u can.. on my Email id

73. Rajan soni says:

Sir. me up ka hu.maine 2012 me b.ed kiya hai.kya me ctet ka 1st peper me bhaag le sakta hu

74. Abhay Agarwal says:

I have done BCA in 2011 with 68 % . can i apply for ctet 2013 .

75. dadarao ingale says:

sir i have done b.a.bed with 6o%in b.ed and b.a.47% and there were economics method in b.ed as well as b.p.ed so can igive ctet exam again there is a problem that before 4 days i have filled up application form and was got registration no but it was filled up wrong so may i fill up again sir please give me reply my all questions thanks

• Dadarao ingale,
      Yes, you can apply for CTET exam again.
      To correct the details in the application form which you have filled you should register for CTET exam again. If further you faced any problem then you should contact on the helpline number provided by CBSE on the website of CTET.

76. Supriya sonam says:

Sir mera b.ed appering me hai. Kya me ctet ka exam de sakti hu.plese reply me.

77. rajni chawla says:

Sir,I have completed my graduation B.A(Pass) with 43% marks and i have done one year Regular B.Ed from MD university with First Division.So can i apply CTET 1 and 2 both exams.please give reply.

78. jyoti says:

i m msc final yr student am i eligible for ctet?

79. Ankit Ojha says:

By mistake I had submitted my application for Paper I (Class I to V)… But I am eligible for Paper 2 (Class VI to VIII)..
    I did not pay the fee yet, So what should I do to change the paper…
    when again I applied the it is not accepting and a message is showing that “you have already applied and your registration no is 2272015″…

Kindly Help me…

80. vibha singh says:

sir
    i m graduate and b ed with 68% can i apply in ctet if yes. now i m 36 years old in future an i got central goverment job? please tell me.

81. susen,assam says:

SIR
    I AM GRAGUATE WITH ONE YEAR COMLETED B.ED COURSE.CAN I APPEAR 1 TO 5 CLASS CTET.PLZ REPALY ME

82. Vime Tetso says:

I have filled the form on line and the payment was done through my debit card on the22/03/2013.but before i got the confirmaton ready, the line was cut. is it ok if i print my confirmation card and sewnd?

83. ANKITA,ASSAM says:

SIR
    I AM GRADUATE WITH 48% WITH B.ED ,CAN I APPEAR BOTH I OR II PAPER CTET.PLZ KINDLY REPLAY ME BECAUSE TOMMORROW I WILL APPLAY ON LINE

• Ankita,assam,
      You can apply for paper-2 for CTET exam as you have done B.Ed.
      Those candidates have done 4 years bachelor degree in elementary education can apply for paper-1.
      The minimum percentage required for CTET is 50% but there is some relaxation in percentage for reserved category candidates so you can visit the official website for the details of relaxation in percentage.

84. RANI.U.P says:

SIR
    I AM FROM U.P,A SIMPLE GRADUATE WITH B.ED ,CAN I APPEAR BOTH I OR II PAPER CTET.

85. jyoti says:

can i fill ctet test because iam doing bca

86. shoeb khan says:

Respected sir, I have completed graduation (B.A.) in 2012 with gen english,litrature hindi,political science and sociology.Sir i want to know that can i submit the c-tet application form.plz sir help me for thr test imformation.sir plz tell me quickly.

87. resmy robby says:

SIR ,
    IS 3 YEAR OF GRADUATION + 1 YEAR B.Ed EQUILENT TO B.EI.Ed.PLEASE REPLY.

88. Basanta Kumar Samal says:

Respected Sir,

I have completed B.Ed. Special Education through distance mode during the year 2009 and my percentage of marks in BA is 37%. Can I apply CTET,2013 ?

• Basanta kumar samal,
      Sorry to say that you are not eligible for CTET because the minimum percentage required for CTET is 50% in B.Ed.
      There is some relaxation in percentage for reserved category candidates so can check the percentage eligibility criteria on official website.

89. ramesh kumar singh says:

pse, intimate ctet help line no.

90. prem chandra chaudhary says:

sir..B.A.43.50% 2007 ‘ M.A.56% 2010 B ed 60% con i apply CTET 1 and 2 both exams please give reply mo.08574362702 and mill. premchandrachaudhary13@yahoo.com

91. bibha says:

I am M.Sc science appearing in B.Ed 2012-13 session can i appear in CTET exam2013 july.please answer immediately.

92. Prem Chandra Kumar says:

respected sir, i have completed B.Com a/c hons. and 2 years B.Ed. from ignou. can i applie for ctet? please guide me.

93. priyanka gajare say says:

respected sir ,i have completed D.ED and appear S.Y.B.SC ,can i apply for 1PAPER 1 to5 please reply sir.

94. Rajni chawla,
    You can apply for CTET exam as you have done graduation and B.Ed.

95. surbhi says:

i have completed bca and b.ed 2010-11 from gndu. can i apply for ctet

96. AFSAH says:

I am M.A in english appearing in B.Ed 2012-2013 session can i apply 1paper 1 to 5 in ctet exam 2013 july reply soon.

97. Sandhya says:

Respected Sir,madam
    I have Completed B.A. M.A.with B.Ed & My main Subject is Hindi.
    Can I apply CTET Exam.

98. Bhupen says:

Sir i have no b.ed .i am only b.a pass.can i apply for class one to v ?

99. atul says:

Very respected sir,
    I have got 44.8% marks in B.A & 55% marks in M.A.
    & I m pressuing B.ed now.
    Am I eligible for CTET enterance exam
    Pls pls reply

• Atul,
      Yes, you can apply as you apply for CTET exam as you are pursuing B.Ed and your percentage in MA is 55%.
      The minimum percentage requirement is 50% for CTET exam for the candidates who are pursuing B.Ed.

100. vikas arora says:

sir bed.pass how fill first paper because there is no option for bed holder for (1-5)

101. MONI ARANDHARA says:

I have Completed B.A and elementary NTT from IOWET, Delhi. Would I apply CTET exam for I to V ?

102. MONI ARANDHARA says:

I am filling on line application for CTET exam. There is show a massage like “reset and finalsubmit” but I can’t. How can I submit ? Please explaine.

• Moni arandhara,
      You should check the details in the application form carefully and make ensure that all the details are correct then click on final submission option.
      If you click on reset button then you can re-correct your details after the final submission you can not change anything.

103. vandana says:

respected sir , I have completd B.com with 70% .Can I give ctet 1paper exam ?

104. sunil says:

I have completed online apprlication and also made payment but i forget to print the confirmation page.

please tell us the link to print the confirmation page..

regards

sunil

105. sunil says:

i have completed M.A. B.ed.in english literature.i have completed online application and also made payment but my graduation subject is english but for the paper 2 there is no english optional subject in the application form there is presence of only social science and maths and science so what can i do?

106. Bipul says:

for CTET exam DD required or challan required, no specify the Bank Name.can make any bank?
    please reply soon….

107. suganyasureshkumar says:

I have completed my B.Ed., through correspondence in Delhi University IGNOU. under which category (qualification) I should apply? plz help me.

108. ajay says:

1. I have opted medium of paper as hindi and want to change is it possible?
    2. will there be both hindi and english question in single question paper ?

109. Diba Farrukh says:

IS there any age restriction for appearing in the examination?

110. kashish says:

Respected Sir;
    I have completed B.Sc.and B.Ed.(1 YEAR)
    Can i give CTET FIRST PAPER exam?

111. kunj lata says:

dear sir
    i am a student of general category .and i have got 49% in b.a. and 58% in p.g. and appearing in
    b.ed in this year can i fill up the ctet 2013

112. ajay says:

can you suggest any book for prepration of ctet for class 1 to viii for subject social science.

113. arpita says:

sir
    i have completed m.com and i m pursuing for b.ed of 2012-13 session.please kindly tell either of which paper1 or 2 i can attend for ctet exam

114. kashish says:

SIR
    I have completed B.Sc. and B.Ed.(1 year)
    can i give CTET FIRST PAPER EXAM?

115. uday says:

sir, my sister appears in b.ed so she can attend that ctet exam

116. Menaka behera says:

sir,i’m a graduate in arts and i’v 52% percentage idun graduation,can i apply ctet ?

117. kanha godara says:

sir me abhi b.ed kar raha hu kaya me ctet ka exam de sakta hu please reaply

118. valsamma says:

Sir I have done Senior Secondary through national Open School & got 46% marks. And also I have done Teacher Training Education from All India Institute of Management Studies Chennai and got First Class. and also got first class in BA(PSY) from VINAYAKA MISSIONS UNIVERSITY Salem, Tamilnadu,India. CAn I apply for CTET I paper 1to 5

119. Bhagyashri randale says:

Mai ctet exam pass hui lekin muze abtak call nahi aya hai

120. Dinesh chandra arya says:

Sir my wife complete graduation B.A. Edu. So she apply ctet exam. Ples give me saggation.

121. Pinki says:

Respected sir,
    meina bba ki h, or ntt ki h or ptt k exam next month h, kya mein ctet ka exam de sakti hu

122. Chandani says:

amravati me ctet ka exam centre rahega kya?

123. Avaneesh Kumar says:

We are completed the E.T.T. full exam from jammu. so pls. give me suggest me we can apply for ctet.

124. Avaneesh Kumar says:

kya ctet ke liye dono paper ka exam dena jaruri hai ?

125. neeta bahukhandi says:

my registration is confirmed (regn.no. 2081948).i want to amend my code for minimum qualification for classes vi to viii .the correct code is actually 2 , not 6

126. Sandeep kumar maurya says:

Hello sir/Mam, please tell CTET eligible for MCA 2010 passout and 3 year experience in teaching for apply CTET form. I want to apply CTET form.

Please help me sir.

Sandeep Kumar Maurya
    MCA 2010
    9716615770

127. TRIBHUWAN NARAYAN SINGH says:

sir
    1. It is submitted that I, the undersigned have submitted CTET: JUL- 2013 online application form on 06 Apr 2013 vide CTET online Registration No 2400845 and paid a sum of Rs 800.00(Rupees eight hundred only) as required fee through my SBI ATM cum Debit Card.
    2. Unfortunately, applicant’s name and Email ID entered in my application while submitting it, is incorrect.
    (a) Candidate’s Name TRIBHUWAN NARAYAN SINGH instead of TRIBHU NARAYAN SINGH.
    (b) Email ID tnsingh.1963@gmail.com instead of SANJEEVWANKHEDEW@GMAIL.COM.
    so pl give the guidelines for correction

128. vikas chuodhary says:

maine ek bar application form fill karne k baad fee bhi submit kar di thi lakin m ab 5 to 8 wala bhi exam dena chahata hu kya m ab dobara aaplication form fill kar sakta hu

129. keerti says:

In ur list of d centres for CTET Delhi is not mentioned so kindly inform if Delhi is d centre or not

130. swati saxena says:

sir i have fill my ctet examination form ,but address slip is not available .can i send my confermation letter in my hand written address to cbse delhi

131. pooja says:

respected sir
    maine b.com fir commerce or economices ke combinations ke sath b.ed kiea h.
    kya m ctet ka exam de sakti hu.

132. Deepmala says:

Sir,mai b.ed.ke 2011-12 ke batch ki student hun par kisi karan se abi mae prac.nae de pai hun to kya mae ctet ka form bhar skti hun.aur agar is bar nae to mae kb tk form bhar skti hun

133. kapil kumar says:

Respected sir/madam,
    I am doing b.ed from jammu university.kindly confirm that can I apply for CTET exam before complete my B.ed education 2013.?

Thanks & Regards,
    Kapil Kumar

134. umesh sharma says:

Sir/Mam,

This is my second year or Last Year (Appearing) in JBT, can i apply for CTET Test.

135. sarita hardwariya says:

i m currently b.ed apperas so can i give a ctet eximination so plz give a rpl

136. jay says:

sir, CTET pass karne k baad mai RAJASTHAN ki RPSC ka EXAM. de sakta hu…?

137. Vindhya singh says:

B.P.Ed kiye 4 years ho gaye hai kya mai Apply kar sakti hu kripya guide kare.

138. meena says:

Hii sir..
    M doing my graduation from correspondence and in final year.Too kya mai ctet ka 2nd exam de sakti hun.
    Kyuki maine ete ki hui h and i have cleared 1st ctet

139. Ashok kumar says:

I am appearing of b.ed. Can i fill of ctet form.

140. Vijay says:

I have done DTED Course…. Can i apply for CTET Exam? plz reply me

141. surbhi says:

I have not received clarification ..As i m BCA & B ED from PU & GNDU with 66% marks . May I Apply for CTET Exam ? plz reply me

142. Yashpal says:

sir maine b.sc kiya hua hai kya me ctet dal skta hu..

143. KAJAL CHOUDHARY says:

SIR
    mera ctet k form mai TRANSACTION ID NO.wrong dal diya h
    usko shi krne k liye muje kya krna hoga….

144. ravinder says:

Dear Sir

We have already passed b.ed after gradution from kuk. Kindly conf. can we elegible for both papers of ctet 2013. we have not diploma of jbt.

Kindlu conf. asap.

145. ravinder says:

Dear Sir

Kindly conf. asap.

146. swati shiromany says:

DEAR SIR,

a person who has done m.ed can apply for ctet prt exam or not

147. kiran says:

sir
    Maine ctet ka form fill kiya hai step 1 fill kar diya hai step 2 debit card se fees bhari hai paise to debit card ke through chale gai hai lakin step2 proceed nhi ho rha hai

148. nibha kumari says:

i have applied for ctet2013 and my application number is 2552265.
    the fee payment has been done by me through debit card but still the transaction has not been processed and thus the second step is being shown as incomplete.
    so kindly refund the transaction that has been made from my account.

149. shipra jain says:

sir, m a student of jbt…i m pursuing my second year…m able to give dat ctet exam??…plzzz reply me fast

150. BENISHIV says:

IGNOU OPEN UNIVERSITY SE B.ED KARNE WALE CANDIDATE APPLY KAR SAKTE HAIN KYA

151. BENISHIV says:

i comleted b.ed from ignou open university so am i eligible for apply ctet 2013. also i havent diploma in primary education so am i eligible?

152. sumit says:

sir kya shastri teacher k liye bhi b.ed. jaroori hai

153. johnson says:

what’s name i bank draft

154. manish says:

how can i make changes in the form submitted online for ctet

155. arvind says:

sir B.P.E. wale v apply kar sakte hai

156. monika walia says:

sir mane b.ed ki hai kya mai dono paper de sakti hu

157. Meena Yadav says:

if not done 12 .but don b.com,b.ed,ma.edu.do i eligible 4 both paper of ctet

158. Harpreet says:

D/s,
    I’ve done B.com pass through correspondence and advance diploma in french language from DU. I’ve been teaching french language upto class 10th since 3yrs. I would like to know whether i’m eligible for the ctet or not?
    Thankyou in advance.

• Harpreet,
      Sorry to say that you are not eligible for CTET exam.
      We have mentioned the details of eligibility criteria in above post, if you fulfill other required education criteria then you can apply for CTET exam.

159. arun says:

sir maine BBA or JBT ki h kya m ppr 1st or 2nd k liye eligible hu??

160. pravinder thakur says:

sir, after qualify the ctet, what w’ll be the age limit to appoint as a teacher
    ?

161. santosh kumar shrivastava says:

sir, i am graduate, but i have no diploma or B.ed. Can I apply for CTET exam

162. MEMTA says:

I APPLY FOR CTET 2013 MY REGISTRATION NO 2503161, IN CONFIRMATION PAGE PRIENT MY NAME MANTA BUT MY CORRECAT NAME IS MEMTA

163. Manish Malviy says:

sir mera b.ed complete hai kya me dono warg me apply kar sakta hu

164. SHIVANI MATHUR says:

maine apna form to complete fill kr diya hai but print out nahi liya.payment through Debit card se ki thi.par abhi tak debit card se fees nahi cut hui hai….kya application form reopen ho sakta hai or kaise????????? ya mujhe dobara application form bharna hoga???? agar dobara bharu to pehle jo form fill kiya tha debit card se usme paise to nahi cut hoge?????????
    piz reply soon….
    i am so confused

165. rashmi says:

i just appearing the B.C.A final year can i apply for the cete exam2013

166. sunaina dhiman says:

sir, maine apna form complete fill kar diya tha par kisi karan print out nahi le saki or payment maine debit card ke through ki thi par paise nahi kate mein ye janana chahti hoon ki wo paise kateege ya nahi? can i reopen this form again ya new form fill karna hoga?

167. sanjeev says:

sir could I take in paper-2 language option in hindi in both language-1 and language-2

168. Adeeba Islam says:

maine B.Sc Biotech & B.ed bhi kiya hai. Kya main CTET ke liye apply kar sakti hoon..
    plz reply soon..

169. AVANISH KUMAR says:

mai ett compleat kiya hun kya mai ctet exam de sakta hu

170. renu says:

online fees bhrane k baad bhi kya post krna jruri hai

171. saurav says:

may I attach d.d of any bank

172. Jitu Kalita says:

Sir, i have not b.ed. can i apply paper – I or II .

173. Sabir Ali says:

I am sabir Ali ,

I have completed Graduation BA with 59 % mark so i can apply Ctet Exam or notplease suggest me

thanks& regards

Sabir Ali

• Sabir ali,
      The minimum percentage required for CTET in graduation is 50% and there is also some relaxation in age for reserved category candidates.
      So you are eligible for CTET if you have degree/diploma or 4 years BA then you can apply for CTET exam.

174. asif husain says:

Sir maine 2nd paper ki jagah both paper tick kar diya h , kya ise correct kar sakte hain

175. sonia gupta says:

i paid my examination successfully but i did not get my confirmation page.how will i get my confirmation page.

176. Sonia Kochhar says:

Sir, i am N.T.T. only. please advice if i am eligible for this exam. and there is no age bar for the same.

177. anjum says:

sir can I apply for primary ctet as i have done B.ed but my graduation is with b.com or i can appiy for both

178. pooja says:

Hi sir
    I hv submitted ctet for paper1 my registration num is 2617451.I hv filled d details of qualification of graduation 47% bt couldn’t fill d qualification of 12th bt I hv clickd the eligibility code1. M very upset for it dont know what to do.just tell me d suggestiont that I do..should I refill d form or cn I reopn the form to clear d doubts please tell me as soon as possible..thanks

• Pooja,
      You should register again for CTET and then fill the application form carefully.

• pooja says:

Hi sir
        I got ur rply bt I didnt get d information about d fees .mujhe fir se fees submit karni hogi kya..and my other problem is I hv done 12th from open university and diploma of ntt from mahatma gandhi unversity so cn appear for ctet please rply..thanks

179. Dharnendra Jain says:

Can I pay the fee of ctet 2013 by DD. Please tell me because my DD is ready but I read that It should be paid in Syndicate bank through Challan. Though I read before that it can be by DD.Please suggest me what to do as soon as can be possible.
    Your Sincerely
    Dharnendra Jain

180. Dharnendra Jain says:

Can I pay the fee by DD

• Dhanendra jain,
      You can pay the application fee through challan at syndicate bank/e-post office.
      You can also pay the application fee through debit/credit card.
      Any other mode of application fee payment will not be accepted.

181. Fayzal Hoque says:

Sir, can i pay exam fees at sbi with bank draft……. Bcz in our dist. I do not know where is syndicate bank… Plz help me……

182. prerna says:

Hi sir
    I m ba pass with 47% from ignou and 12th pass with 50% and 2 years diploma in ntt frm mahtma gandhi unversity.so cn I apply for ctet paper1.. Please rply me as soon as possible bcz nobody is there to help me please help me thanks.

183. Meenakshi Saxena says:

respected sir/mam.
    I have succesffully completed my registration online..and i got registration no.also..but when i m going to follow the 3 steps…its show…you have to do payment by debit-challan etc..
    so what i hav to do…and when i have to do speedpost ,
    pls inform me.. …

184. veerendra says:

Sir i have paid money in bank and i have s channel copy. i have confirmation page also. but i dint understand wer to past pass port size photo in confirmation page . there is no space in page . and were to do signature ? plz reply officer.

185. pooja says:

Hi sir

my registration num is2617451 .I hv submitted d fees as well through d debit card bt I hv mentioned d qualification of ba with 47%. I hvnt mentioned 12th class with 50%. Tau iske liye mujhe fir se form fill karna hoga aur fees bh fir se pay karni hogi please tell me. And 1 more thing naine 12 th open university se kiya ha and nw m persuing ntt second year from mahtma gandhi university so cn apply na for ctet paper 1 please tell me fast sir thanks.

186. umesh says:

sir for apearing ctet exam is any special degree is must like B.Ed or D.Ed

187. bina kumari says:

sir i wnt to know ki exam fees D.D se pay kar sakte h ki nehi.?????? plzz help me.

188. ajay says:

Sir, can i pay exam fees at sbi with bank draft…….bcz by mistake i make the d.d of sbi

189. renu says:

kya ek var fees bhre k baad language change kr skte hai ……plz mujse glt fill ho gyi

190. komal khire says:

maine step 1 complete kiya.bt muje samaj me nyi aa rha.k e post se mai delhi kya bheju?? money bt confirmation page n form ki print kb bhejni?? i am so confused wt 2 do??? plz help

• Komal khire,
      We have mentioned whole process of CTET application form in above post. Check the above post and then completed the submission process of CTET application.
      The last date to send the application form to official address is 22nd April 2013.

191. komal says:

could u plz tell me about the tet? and whats the requrment for the tet?

192. Karamveer says:

Dear Sir/Madam
    I submit chalan fees in syndicate bank and generate cofirmation page successfully after fill all information and printing of confirmation page in pdf also open ok but when i click on address page file download in pdf format but not open.So pls suggest me how i print address page so that i send it to mailing address.

• karanveer,
      You should try again to download the PDF format of address page then open it in updated PDF reader. If you further face any problem then contact on the helpline number provided by CBSE on the official website of CTET.

193. muskan says:

KINDLY LET ME KNOW IF THE ADDRESS ON THE ENVELOPE SHOULD BE COMPUTERISED OR CAN IT BE HANDWRITTEN

• Muskan,
      The address page is provided on your registration id of CTET exam. You have to download the address page from your registration id of CTET exam.
      The address should be computerized not be handwritten.

194. pooja says:

Hi sir
    My institute is nt recognized from ncrt/nct from where m pursuing ntt.so cn I apply for ctet paper1 please tell me fast

195. NEENA says:

RESPECTED SIR/MAM

I HAD PASSED MY B.Ed IN 1996 WITH 52% FROM Ch. CHARAN SINGH UNIVERSITY,CAN I FILL CTET 2013 .

196. ritu says:

sir i tried to register on line with the website but no where i get a option to put a passport size photo in the on line application form ,pls help also sir does this exam qualifies me to apply for job in uttarpradesh or do i have to gain clear there tet exam
    pls reply

197. Manish says:

Sir, i am passed b.a. in 45% marks & b.ed.& i am from obc . Can i fill ctet form

198. suchita haswani says:

Sir , May I know what max. age should be required for ctet.

199. Manish says:

Sir,i am BA with 45% marks & one year B.Ed diploma & i am from OBC cetegary
    can i fill ctet form

• Manish,
      The minimum percentage requirement for CTET exam is 50% in graduation with B.Ed. There is some relaxation in percentage for reserved category candidates so check the details in above post.
      We have provided all the details in above post.

200. sanchita sahu says:

how can i submit my fees for d ctet xam??

201. priya says:

SIR,
    MAY I KNOW THAT I HAVE PAIDED THE FEE THROUGH THE DABIT/CREDIT CARD AND ONLY CONFIRMATION PAGE ALONG WITH PHOTO AND SIGN.HAVE BEEN SENT……
    KYA MUJHE KUCH AUR BHI SEND KRNA THA???????

202. PRANAY SINHA says:

I have done M.A.in Sangeet.Am I eligible for CTET 2013 EXAM

REGARDS

PRANAY SINHA

203. Arun Aggarwal says:

I have Passed B.Sc with 58.8% can I apply the Ctet 2013. please also clear the age limit for CTET 2013

204. NAWAB ALI says:

CTET ENTERENCE EXAM TEST NICALANE KE LIYE PATHAYKAROM KAHA KAHA SE PUCHHA JATA HAI PELIZ HELPH ME,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

205. MUKESH KUMAR MANDAL says:

hellow sir, my percentage in graduation is 47 and m.com percentage is 57.can i apply for both paper(1 & 2)for CTET 2013

206. N.P.Gupta says:

age limit & qualification for paper 2 (TGT)

207. kamlesh says:

sir, kya only 12th pass student ctet ke liye appy kr skte hai?

208. neelam says:

why is the online debit card payment of fee not accepted after filling all the details correctly?

• Neelam,
      You may be fill the option of offline payment of application fee in application form so that the application fee is not be accepted through debit card. You should apply again for CTET exam and then select the option of online payment and then pay the application fee.

209. SATISHKUMAR says:

Hi I complete my application registration.
    about ctet exam. Please suggest .good study material ctet exam.please help me.

210. Hema Singh says:

I passed my B.ed from M.DU- university in the year 1994-95. Can I also appear in the test?

211. huma khan says:

sir for paper one class 1st to 5th where shall i mention my subjects evs and english.

212. sunil says:

sir ji this is my last year of graduation can i eligible to give ctet exam2013 july or not

213. binayak chintada says:

my question i have completely through distance gradution BA and extra qualification Bed.

214. preeti verma says:

mera teaching subject commerce or economics h or maine ctet k form me maths or science bhar diya h .kya mai ye paper le sakti hun ya nai . nai to ab mai kya karun?

215. RASHMI says:

CAN U PLEASE TELL ME

bba FROM SMU
    mba FROM SMU
    bed FROM MDU…..ENGLISH AND ECONOMICS SUBJECT (2011)

AM I ELIGIBLE FOR CTET

216. ashutosh says:

Sir i ashutosh pradhan,i complte 10th with 68% in 2005 and 12th with 65% in 2012 and both are in odisha board . purchage B.A from smu in distance mode and this my sceond semister so could i eligible for ctet peper 1st exam for teaching class 1st to class 8th .

217. SATISHKUMAR says:

hi yesterday I post my question but you cant help me.so please help me suggest good study materials to me.
    place reply me.

218. Mohammad moazzam says:

maine ctet kaa form fill kiyaa or registration nmbr paagyaa fir bank se chalaan ktwaa ker form post ker diyaa…us k baad shaam me bank waale kaa fon aaayaa or usne khaa k aap k chalan me mistake ho gyaa hai fir paise wapes kr k chalan faar diyaa….ab dubaara form mere naam or dusre detail pe accept nhee ker rhaa…..its a serious problem for me…plese give the sugession what i have to do.

219. Mohammad moazzam says:

Hello sir maine ctet kaa form fill kiyaamujhe rgtrtion nmbr milaa or bank kaa chalan ktwaa ker form send ker diyaa…firm bank waale ka fon ayaa k aap k chalan me kuchh grbri ho gai hai…or us ne paise waapes ker k chalan faar diyaa…ab mai jeb dubaaraa form fill krtaaa huu to mere detail pe accpt nhee krtaa..ab mai kyaa kruu?

220. Rudra jha says:

How long can a person appear CTET

221. AJAY KUMAR TIWARI says:

Sir mujhe ye bataye ki ye test u.P board ke liye bhi hai ya kewal cbse ke liye hi hai

222. Naveen says:

I tried several times but I am not able to fill Application form today.
    Since tomorrow is last day so please help me out
    It is urgent

223. Priti bokade says:

sir please tell me about papers I syllabus

224. SOFIYA YOUSAF says:

I passed ctet paper 1.can i attend paper 2 only?I completed BA(Eng)andB.Ed(eng),then which one can i mension?social science or maths and science as opional.

225. akshay says:

can i directly appeat for secondary level i.e 6th-8th.?
    without appearing for primary level.?

226. Bhuwan Mani says:

Since the server is on Updation/technical fault, will date of submission of form be extended or not.

227. rohit says:

sir/mam form send karne ki last date kya h plz tell me.

228. Annu says:

I tried several times but i am not able to fill application form today.Since the server is on technical problem and tomorrow is last day so please help me. Please it is urgent

• Annu,
      There is temporary technical or server problem on official website of CTET application form. So wait for sometime it will be solved out by the CBSE and you will be able to fill your application form.

229. KARABI says:

Sir, I want to appear in Paper-1, so i paid Rs. 500 through the challan in Syndicate Bank. I am confused whether i have to make a DD worth Rs.500 as application fee and send to the CBSE along with the required documents.

• Karabi,
      If you paid the application fee at syndicate bank then you do not have need to make DD(demand draft.
      Send the application form with the bank challan and other required documents to official address.

230. Deepak says:

Sir/mam website pr foram sammit ku nhi ho rha….iska koi soluiton bto

231. ashokbhai says:

sir site applications technical error aave 6 chalu kro ne please sir

232. vibhani bhavesh says:

this is the most important exam for the students who are still jobless and there is a technical server problem created this is not fair for the all students who are still not submitted their forms so pls do fair as soon as possible in this matter

233. mohan negi says:

Dear sir, srever temporary out of service how i submit online application,last date of submit application near by pls extand last date of submit application.

thanku

mohannegi

234. archana tomar says:

Please tell me when the problem will resolve of technical error on CBSE site we are unable to fill the firm due to this, please suggest some solution if, there is any,

235. vaishali bachchhav says:

Hello sir , mene galatise Minimum Qualifications for classes vi to viii colunm me graduation with 1 year B.Ed ke sath special education ka option bhar diya, lekin mera sirf general B.ed hua he to me aab kya karu?

236. puran singh jyala says:

your server has tech error. sir how to fill form

237. Gaurav says:

server has technical problem, how i fill the form

238. Amrit says:

ctet site is not working will the last date of ctet form extent?

239. anjli says:

aap ka servr down h hum aapna form kese submit kese kre ge

• Anjli,
      There is temporary technical/server problem on the official website of CTET. This problem will solve out very soon and you will be able to apply online application form for CTET exam very soon on the official website of CTET.

240. choden bhutia says:

there is a technical problem in filling up the on line form…plz help me.

241. pramod says:

change the last fill up date of the form if there is a technical problem in your server

• Pramod,
      There was temporary technical/server problem on the official website of CTET and now this problem is solve out so you can apply online on the official website of CTET.
      If the last date of CTET online application will be extended, we will update here.

242. Julie says:

Sir, can i apply for CTET art teacher with 10+2 and nw doing B.Sc

243. rachna says:

there is some technical problem in filling the form
    so last date is 16th so tell me how to fill

244. misses deepika joshi says:

I am Trying to apply ctet 2013 exam form on_line but the web page doesnot opens 14/4/13 and today 15/4/13 and the comes appear that we regretts the server is not responding…..please help me in apply for the ctet exam2013. otherwise I will miss the aportunity

245. Nitu Patiyar says:

Dear Concern

The server is showing busy while trying several times. Kindly resolve the same as to morrow is last date for online submission of form.

246. anupama says:

i am trying to fill form of CTET 2013 exam online but the web page does not open 14/4/13 and today 15/4/13 showing server is not responding. please help me in applying in this exam for ctet 2013 because it is very important opportunity for me and i don’t want to miss this opportunity or please extend date of filling forms online please help me.

• Anupama,
      There was a temporary server/technical problem on the official website of CTET and now it solve out so you can apply CTET online application form.
      If the last date of CTET application form will be extended, we will update here.

247. pushpa says:

sir assam se jorhat centernhi h kya to agar h to form me show kyo nahi ho rha h nd side bhi open nhi ho rhi h

• Pushpa,
      The CTET exam will be also conducted on Jorhat in Assam. The list of all exam centers of CTET exam is given on the official website of CTET.
      There was a temporary server/technical problem on the official website and now it solve out so you can apply CTET online application form.

248. JYOTI says:

I have completed M.Sc and now appeared for B.Ed but there is technical problem occuring since 10 days pls guide me for filling options……..
    otherwise i will lose opportunity.

249. BELVI says:

please extend the last fill up date of the form as there is a technical problem

• Belvi,

250. Naveen says:

Sir am completed PUC 1st class and D.ed Distinction now am studying BBM. Which post i will apply plz inform me.

251. Karunamayi Bharti says:

I have filled online form for CTET I have submitted amount Rs. 500.00 through online debitecard But what happend I didnot know
    Pls help me

252. ketan says:

I have submit my form but some mistac in that so haw can i edit it and correct it? help me!

253. rinsu shaju says:

i have submitted the form and echalan by registered post to the address the assistant secretary ctet central board of secendary education A-i swasthya vikas marg….. weather i should send it to other address of cbse or the same will be considered. i have even not pasted the photo graph nor the signature ….so what to do plz reply

254. pushpa says:

sir
    my ctet application have some mistake how to resolve after sumit this .
    tell me urgently how to edit this.

255. gautam says:

Dear sir
    Mere B.A. me 44.72% he or mene b.ed (65.4 %) kr li he. Kya me CTET ke liye apply kr shakhtar hu.

256. jyoti tiwari says:

My payment is deductd twice wat should i do

257. sabbir ahmed says:

sir if there is any technical problem plz rectify it or extend d date…

• Sabbir ahmed,

258. jagdish singh says:

i have passed B A with 42% marks i have B.ed from university of kashmir srinagar with 64% i have done NTT from AJETS govt of N.C.T. of delhi with 73% am i eligible to apply for ctet pl give category for which i am eligible

259. avnish kumar says:

dear sir mere account se 500 fee ja jhuki he magar final page sho nahi ho raha mujhe kya karna chiye

260. NEERAJ CHOUDHARY says:

from where i download challan for ctet 2013
    plz help me………………

261. payal says:

I have done m.com and b.ed so i wanted to know that can i choose maths and science for c.t.e.t exam

262. z.mohammed.naseemuddeen says:

while filing the application, by mistake, in the place of diploma details, i filled the wrong diploma details of my PGDHRM diploma details, how to delete or edit it. please help!!!

263. KISHOR says:

SIR I’M FILL THE FORM MY APPLOCATION NO IS ALSO SENT BUT I TYR TO PRINT CHALLN BUT ITS NOT PRINT AND ITS TIME WEB SITE NOT RESOPNDING……PLZ HELP…I NOT MISS THIS EXAM…

264. jaisin says:

What is the size and color of the cover that needs to be used to send the application form.

265. AMRIT PAL says:

hi, i paid online payment for ctet balance deducted from my account bt i did not get any confirmation page please suggest me wht to do in this case

• Amrit pal,
      The server is busy so may be you are not able to get the confirmation page. You should try again after some time.

266. JYOTI says:

Ihave completed my M.Sc now appearing for B.Ed course.
    1.Which no. regardind educational qualification can i select?
    2.and column demanding details of education, what i can write in front of diploma?
    sir i never appeard to diploma course thats whyif i left it blank then it is not accepted……….what i do sir?

267. rahini says:

There was some technical problem in this website sir and how to fill the application

268. purnima s says:

i hav taken challan from post office but nw i want confirmation litter but server is down it giving problem kindly help

269. neha says:

i have to get the print out of my CTET online form but now the site is not showing the registered forms

270. Rajesh Kumar Meena says:

sir will try to fill my applicatoion for but i am anble to fill aplication for due to official websit proble. please tell me what can i do

• Rajesh kumar meena,
      There is a temporary server/technical problem. This problem will solve out very soon.
      You can try after some time and you will be able to apply online application very soon on the official website of CTET.

271. santu RK says:

• Santu RK,
      There is a temporary server/technical problem and this problem will solve out very soon. You will be able to apply online for CTET on the official website very soon.
      If the last date of CTET application form will be extended then we will update here.

• ajeet says:

1 step completed on 16.04.2013,may i submit fee on 17.04.2013?

272. puja ghosh says:

sir this is the first time i am filling the form of ctet and facing difficulties in the process of fee payment.I have got my regestration number,but is nt able to reach to the steppings of exam fee payment.How can I get this,and the technical problem in the webpage is also there.Is the payment is possible through credit or debit card?If yes,then please explain how.

• Puja ghosh,
      There is a temporary technical/server problem on the website of CTET. This problem will solve out very soon.
      You can pay the application fee through debit/credit card on online mode.
      You can also pay the application fee on offline mode through challan at syndicate bank/e-post office.

• SS Rathore says:

Date already has been extended from 16 Apr to 22 Apr ;;;;;;;;;

273. Partha says:

I am trying to Log on from last two days,But not able to log on.I am trying it from different networks as well.But not succeed.Please exten your date of online submission of the form as there is server problems in your websites.

• Partha,
      There is a temporary technical/server problem at official website of CTET.
      This problem will solve out very soon and you will be able to apply online application form.
      If the last date of CTET application will be extended then we will update here.

274. Jagdish Singh says:

I have passed B A with 42% marks i have B.ed from university of kashmir srinagar with 64% i have done NTT from AJETS govt of N.C.T. of delhi with 73% am i eligible to apply for ctet pl give category for which i am eligible

275. ather says:

server is not connection to the application form please change the last date sir please please………………………..

• Ather,
      There is a temporary technical/server problem on the official website of CTET. This problem will solve out very soon and you will be able to apply CTET application form.

276. rahini says:

i have tried to fill up application for past one week but not able to connect the web address, always its says server problem. today is lat date what i can i do sir and i want know any changes in the last date. kindly consider my request and please do favor for me.

• Rahini,

277. amit kumar yadav says:

Dear sir,
    I am second year student ( D.ed ) in Karnatka Open University Slam, Tamilnadu. may i fill up the form.
    please reply me.
    thank you!

278. Manish says:

Sir yesterday i filled up te form but today website is down so im not able to take the print of confirmation page i have deposit the syndicate bank challan also yesterday so can i send the form tomrrow via speed post

• Manish,
      There is a temporary technical/server problem, it will solve out very soon and you will be able to take print out of confirmation page.
      The last date of submitting the application form at official address of CTET is 22nd April 2013 so you can send the application form till 22nd April 2013 via speed post.

279. Deepak Agrawal says:

Sir me trying to fill the from since morning but stil the site have problems
    will the problem ok by today or will take more days.
    when is the last date for the form to be summited.

• Deepak Agarwal,
      There is a temporary technical/server problem on the official website of CTET. It will be solved out very soon. You will be able to apply online application for CTET.
      The last date is 16th April 2013 and it has not extended yet. If the last date will be extended then we will update here.

280. shobha keshwani says:

I am also not able to fill the form hence trying since morning.pls help in this regards. Can the last date could be extend.
    Regards

• Shobha keshwani,
      The last date has not extended yet. If the last date will be extended then we will update here.

281. Riddhi Paul says:

Please inform me am i elligible to apply for CTET with 45% in M.A and B.Ed 52%, i am 44yrs with experience of 15yrs in CBSE School fall under reserved category. Please inform is the date been extended, Please inform me Thank you

282. sanskriti says:

i am a final year student of my bsc.(h) mathematics . am i elligible to fill this form?

283. manu says:

I have comleated B A with 57% mark and B.Ed. with 69% mark, the doubt is this if am applaying for ctet wheater I want apply for both part 1 and 2

284. kushal says:

i have completed b.com with 65% mark and b.ed. with 65% mark i want to apply paper 1st and 2nd both. can i fill both paper ? pls tell me.

285. seema kumari says:

sir
    trying to apply online from five days but ctet site is showing temporary server problem.today is the last date to apply online.kindly extend the last date as per we are facing problem because of server.

• Seema kumari,

286. Ashwani says:

Page does not opens, it gives error : Our servers are facing a temporary technical problem.We regret the inconvenience caused.
    Please try again after some time

Not able to update challan.

Also, candidates are not able to pay by Credit Cards and Debit Cards. Even I tried it for two days but all in vain.

287. Rajni says:

R/Sir,

By mistake my name is wrong enter in application Form My Name Is Rajni But my name update in the form Rajani.

Please help.

288. banu says:

hai tody is lastday to submit appliation when the techinal problem solve

289. alka saini says:

sir
    i have completed B.ed but maina ctet primary kay leeya apply kar deeya hai kya meera form reject hoo jaa kya…..

290. usha says:

Sir my c tet us clear in2011. I bad appy again .lwant to know that marks are consider.

291. Helena says:

not able to fill the form and i m trying hard since 2days…wats the situation about the connectionn problem…plz help

292. Rekha Rani says:

I fill ctet form reg no.2846385 and paid my fees by master card..
    I want to sure that fees is paid or not because I have some doubts. rply me fast.

293. nalini girish says:

sir.
    as was trying to fill up on line form view the date has been etended to 22 Apr 13 for online CTET APPLICATION’, the form was not opening today, request guidance for the same

294. NIDHI RANA says:

I FILL MY CTET FORM AND MY REG NO.2209398 AND I ALSO PAY MY FEE IN SYNDICATE BANK . BUT WHEN I PROCEED FOR STEP 2 FOR FILLNG THE FORM THEN NOTHING HAPPAN.AND THE PAGE FOR FILLING THE REG. NO.OPEN AGAIN AND AGAIN.PLESE TELL ME HOW TO PROCEED FOR STEP 2.

295. NIDHI RANA says:

TODAY IS LAST DATE SO PLEASE REPLY ME FAST

296. pinky says:

Respected Sir/Madam
    Mai 2 Din Se Online Ctet Ka Forum Fill Krne Ki Kosish Ker Rhi Hu Sir Per Apki Website Open Nhi Ho Rhi Aur Aaj Forum Bharne Ki Last Date Thi.kyuki Technical Server Problem Ke karn Mera Forum Nhi Bhra Gya.
    Mera Ye Test Dena Bhut Jruri Hai. So Plz Kindly Extend The Last Date For Exam.

• Pinky,
      There was a temporary technical/server problem on the official website of CTET which is solved out now. So you can apply for CTET exam.
      The last date is also extended from 18th April 2013 to 22nd April 2013.

297. Neha says:

Sir, I hve cleared my B.Com(P) by 40% n further finishing wid the final semester of PGDBA(Finance). Bt I am not a B.ED student yet. I just wanted to know dat Am I eligible for CTET exam??

298. shweta gaur says:

hi,
    i have submitted my details,completed step 1 & step 2 i have made payment through debit card please confirm even pyament made be debit card do i need to sumbit that hard copy of application form?

299. manish kumar says:

Sir please tell me is this form filled who studying b.tech.?

300. vrushali s. says:

after paid fees at post office what i do?

301. pooja says:

Wjat is the eligibility for ctet exam n when will another exam held within this yr

302. niveditha says:

is it eligible today(17/04/13) to apply for ctet exam

• Dev says:

Yes Niveditha, you can apply for CTET till 22nd April 2013.
      If you need more information, please call at 09212551488.

Regards,
      Dev

303. Prasanna Gade says:

What is the eligibility for ctet exam?
    Can the candidates who have completed D.T.Ed can appear for this exam?
    When next exams will held?

304. nisha says:

what can be done in case of lost of dd after fulfilling all the steps
    and confirmation page is with me only

305. rakesh jakhmola says:

respected sir
    i filled my application online but some date was filled wrong please told me how it will correct please send me at my mail ID

306. Amrit says:

I fill online form of ctet and pay online payment twice bt i did not recived any confirmation page tell me what i will do now

307. yogita says:

I have filled my form online. Tell when I can send it to office of CBSE

308. pramod kumar says:

what is the qualification for CTET exam?
    can the gradution students appear for this exam?

309. Lekamong says:

I’ve compleated all the 3steps and ready to post it but as per the instruction in the form, edu.certificate are not allowed to send. Do it mean edu.certificate are not required OR do i have to send in seperately? If yes, when?? last date???

310. Nazeef says:

I have sent my application form….tell me when I’ll get my admit card ?

311. susen,assam says:

I have applied paper ii in social science.But I am indicated three exam centre like Guwahati,Itanagar and shillong.So in Which Centre i am sitting.

312. MAMATA DEY says:

Respected sir,
    I hv completed my graduation and 2yrs diploma in education.But in my form i hv mentioned minimum qualification for paper1 as higher secondary education with 2yrs diploma and where the place provided for degree mentioned the name of the university,adress and percentage of my graduation.plz tell me sir are these incorrect?plz suggest me what should I do?

313. dev nawal says:

Hi,

I hv submitted wrong date of birth.can I ask for help that are going to get any opetion for correction.

Thx
    Dev

314. rhysha says:

Today its 26th april 2013.can i apply online now?

315. rhysha says:

Can i apply online today? 26 -4-2013?

316. ridhima says:

what is the last date for submittion of the application form of CTET 2013 by speed post plz rply

317. bhawna says:

Respected sir/mam
    i would like to know how can i correct the spelling,by mistake instead of ‘BHAWNA’ i wrote wrong bhawan

318. SUSEN ASSAM says:

Sir

I have applied CTET paper II. Is Hindi language compulsory for ctet?

319. Annu says:

I hve done ntt.can i apply fr ctet exam..plz tell me

320. Shahid says:

Respect
    Sir/Maa’m
    Games Teacher(B.P.Ed) would Applied in CTET

321. Sohan Lal Tailor says:

Please tell me that How i can correction in my submit form..I want to correction in my father name and My mother name,, And please tell me the last correction date.

322. Urmila Chaubey says:

Please conform the next exam or form apply date.(as per CTET exem held two times in every year – CTET 2013 application form)

Regards

323. Rupinder says:

Can we take punjabi as a language2 in ctet?

324. daya ram says:

sir ctet 2nd language english ki bjay sanskrit krwani h…kya ye change ho skta h. plz tell me

325. USHA NANDHINI says:

When was the next CTET exam in 2013? can you please clear my doubt sir…

326. papiha says:

I have applied for paper-2 in science and maths and paid online fee but i sent my confirmation page after 22 April. what will i do now? please do something

327. Tanweer Ahmad says:

I have applied for paper-2 and language-1 is hindi & language-2 is urdu my application is wright ya wrong please tell me.

328. sunil says:

sir ,I ‘ve submitted my ctet form but I did mistake in category now please tell me how can I correct it?

329. Tanaji Nagare says:

My CTET form i have sended through currier but it fails to reached at you

330. kapil kumar says:

Dear sir, how I can download the notification of ctet 2013 in hindi.pls tell me…

331. Shinay says:

From where can I get confirmation page if lost. please tell me link or steps

332. Pramod agarwal says:

Now on 20th may or later can I apply for ctet?

333. ARSHI.... says:

from where i can get confirmation page if registration no. is not received. so please tell me link or steps.

334. ashok says:

how much number will be consider for sc/st caste.

335. dipika says:

After july, when would be the next exams of c.tet held?

336. champak says:

If the registration number is received with deficiency what shall I do? From where shall I get the confirmation page?

337. gurjeet kaur says:

if the registration number is received with deficiency what shall i do? from where shall i get the confirmation page?

338. anwesha dasgupta says:

i just want to know after july when will ctet exams held?

339. sutanni says:

pls tell the next probable date for ctet exam after 28th july 2013?

340. tasneem says:

please confirm the next exam date or form apply date.As per CTET exam held two times in a year.

341. SHYAM DOGRA says:

please tell me result annouse date of the paper in 28 th july 2013 approx…………..

342. shailja says:

one year b.ed candidates can not fill the ctet form 2013, pls tell.

343. Shreya says:

When can I fill the online form to appear in the next ctet exam this year?

344. Subhankar says:

if I dont have any UID no. Then what to do.

345. Mamta Rajput says:

How to download or copy above given information regarding CTET exam held on dated 16th,Feb,2014.

346. Tarannum says:

i have apply for ctet online but i have not got echalan soi cnot completly page found,and icant logoff.

347. Iquubal Hasan says:

I have applied for ctet, but ihave not received registratiom number.

348. Priyadarshini Tripathi says:

MY CONFIRM PAGE OF CTET IS NOT DISPLAYING.MY REGISTRATION NO IS THIS 30596220

349. snehlata gupta says:

Maine first time on line apply kiya tab mera tab registration nahi huaa phir 2hrs. baad phir kiya tab ho gaya par mera paisa jo pahali bar kata wo wapas mere a/c me nahi aaya hai.mera reg. no. 30296752 hai24/10/2013 ko apply kiya tha.so please refund karwani ki kripa kare ya mujhe mail add. dijiye
    thank you sir.

• Hello

you can get help for refund your money by the contact number of CTET committee.

Contact Us

N. Nagaraju
      Joint Secretery (CTET)
      Shiksha Sadan, 17 Rouse Avenue,
      New Delhi – 110002.
      Tel: 011-23238361

J.P. Chaturvedi
      Assistant Secretary (CTET)
      Shiksha Sadan, 17 Rouse Avenue,
      New Delhi – 110002.
      Tel: 011-23238361
      Email: jpc.csir@gmail.com

350. parveen says:

sir in ctet 2013 i apply in general category but in delhi state i belong to obc category. in result i got 88 marks. in general category i failed but in obc category i passed. please tell me how can i get benefit of obc category in ctet. pls help

• Hello

You are applied as general category. so you failed. if you applied as OBC category then you will counted in relaxation category or your will get benefit of it.

• parveen says:

sir i know it bot i want to know what is my mistake as all know cbse is a central level autonomous organisation working under MHRD. so i applied under general category whereas in delhi i belong to obc category so i want to know the procedure to take benefit of obc category. is it possible to change the category after result?

351. ankit says:

I applied online for ctet paper 2 to b held in feb 2014, but did not send copy of confirmation page..will i get admit card ..if not then what all can i do to get it

352. sagar says:

how do i received my confirmation page which registration no. is not received

353. ashish says:

i got a messege yesterday that my confirmation page is not recived so what should i do ???

354. Pritee says:

Sir i have fill online c tet form but forget to print the paper & not send these papers. Now there is no option to print the paper my Registration no. 3055976 name Pritee, Mother name Santosh, father name Shri Krishan Category General. Pls send no if any option at my E-mail hariomnuevo@gmail.com

355. latika kanwar says:

sir i fergot my ctet enter code

356. shilpi says:

sir…. i have lost my ctet regestration no. so what happened if dis no. will be not available in future? m i not able to take dis exam?? plz suggest n msg on my id also…..

357. abhishek says:

Ho w can i get my registration no again i hv lost my registration no.please send me a link

358. Savita Gulati says:

What is the last date of CTET JULY 2014 Online application form n submission date.Pls reply soon.