CDS Cut off 2014

CDS Cut off 2014 is published on official website. Interested candidates can read the following details for more information.

CDS Cut off 2014:- Combined Defence Services the main famous defence board. The Union Public Service Commission conducts the Combined Defence Services exam twice in a year. In the CDS exam many students are appeared to provide best service for the Nation. The CDS exam is generally conducted in the month of February and September and respectively these exam are known as CDS 1 and CDS 2.

In 2014 the CDS 1 exam was successfully conducted on 9th Feb 2014, and CDS 2 2014 exam in going to be held on 26th October 2014 on Sunday.  There are many students are appeared in this exam. CDS  exam are basically conducted for taking the admission in Indian Army Academy, Indian Navy, and Indian Air Force and for Officer Training Academy.

CDS Cut off 2014: -

CDS Cut off 2014Combined Defence Services exam successfully conducted. All the students who sit in the exam wants to know about their CDS Cut off 2014. The CDS Cut off marks will be decided by the union public service commission. Candidates have to wait until the UPSC decided the cut off marks criteria. As soon as the CDS Cut off 2014 decided we will update here. All the students are advised to have patience for the CDS Cut off 2014 and keep continue their discussion by commenting below.

Related Search terms:-

CDS Online Application Form

CDS Admit Card

CDS Answer key

CDS Cut Off

CDS Results

Posted in Cut Off, UPSC Tagged with: , , , , ,
68 comments on “CDS Cut off 2014
  1. rahul kumar vashistha says:

sir,i scored 55 marks in english,14 in gk and 63 in maths after negative marks,but i write the wrong no. in my english answer sheet,now i write a application to secretary of upsc,sir what do you think that i can clear cds2 2012 written exam

2. prabu says:

sir,i scored in english 45mark & gk 50marks,now i want konw eligible the cutoff please tell me sir…………………………..

3. BHAVNISH SINGH SALUJA says:

SIR I GOT 89 MARKS IN ENGLISH AND 103 IN GENERAL KNOWLEDGE AND 81 MARKS IN MATHS.
    WHETHER THEY WILL CALL ME FOR S.S.B. OR NOT.
    I AM VERY FRUSTRATED REGARDING THIS.
    MY AMBITION IS TO SERVE THE COUNTRY.
    I WANT TO SACRIFICE MY SELF FOR MY GOLDEN COUNTRY.
    GIVE ME SOME “GURUMANTRAS” FOR S.S.B.
    I WILL BE HIGHLY OBLIGED YOU.

• Divyansh says:

abe yaar araam se ho jayega…

• Roshan Raj says:

Haan yaar tera to araam se to ho hi jayega.bs gk ki marks thodi kam hai.agar 103 ki jagah 3 marks hote to tera to selection pakka tha…tumhe thodi aur mehnat karni ki jarurat hai.tum ek kaam kar sakte ho.pucho kya…tu IAS ka exam kyun nahi deta?

• gaurav says:

bhai i think maximum marks for GK was and will be 100… how come u managed to score 103 out of 100??

4. ankit says:

sir i m getting 102 marks in total (gk+maths+english)

tell me the cut off for IMA,NA,AFA,OTA

5. Swapnil Ruhela says:

My score would be around 61 for OTA & 72 for IMA…. will i be getting a call…???

6. sumit says:

total 93 ………… in gk and eng wat are the chances

7. nitish thakur says:

i have got 104
    is there any chance for IMA ?And for OTA also ?

8. Divya k says:

Hello Sir
    Am divya from mysore i wrote CDS(ota exam ) i checked ma answers i got 53 marks in english and 26 marks in general knowledge so i wanted to know d cut off marks n m i eligible for this ota ?…..plz reply me sir

9. sai says:

when will be cds results declared…..?

10. Roshan Raj says:

Are bhai log kyun tension le rahe ho…is bar sab ka selection hone ja raha hai…

11. Divya k says:

hello sir
    m nt tensed i just wanted to know wen will b d results

12. suraj pandey says:

Mr.Bhavnish singh saluja-i think quite certain actually that yo have counted 3 marks for each correct answer so please go through your paper once again and if what i said is turned out to be true pls dont get disheartened…..ther’s always a next tym so next tym!!!!peace

13. suraj pandey says:

it will take 90 days before they publish the results…don worry u gonna make it divya

14. VIJAY says:

can anybody guess the cutoff marks for CDS1 2013

15. jyoti says:

sir i have scored 36 total in english and above 60 in gk .is there any chance to get selected for ssb for me?sir please inform me what will be the expected cutoff for 2013 paper?

16. Abhishek says:

i got 96 for ima and 66 for ota in cdse (1) 2013 held on 17th feb 2013.
    is there any chance that i might be called for ssb
    please suggest

17. Amit says:

Sir i have score in g.k 45 english 35 math 25 after nagative mark so there is a chance or not for s.s.b.

18. prashant says:

hello..i attended 83 question in eng and out of that only 48 are right ..and attented 70 Q in gk and only 20 are right..what will b the procedure for calculating the cut off…is there any chance for me. pls let me know.

19. Ashish says:

hello… sir i scored 48 in english, 12 in GK and 73 in maths .is there any chance for me for IMA or AFA . plz reply sir..

20. rahul says:

i matched d answers wd cavalier ans key n i hv scored 61 in english, 21 in G.K and 46 in maths. are there any chances for IMA?

21. sushil says:

if u r going to be officer in defence services than do’t worry about written……….

22. meena says:

sir, myself meena … i’m preparing for OTA , please would you help me how to crack this exam by giving some tips..

23. Sanjeet singh says:

I have scored 50 in english,35 in g.k,35 in maths.total 120 out of 300.what r my chances to get ssb call?

24. Sanjeet singh says:

Last time i had scored total 100 marks,but got failed.this time 120 marks.

25. raja says:

if any1 gt 45% mrks in graduation..wl b they appr fr d CDS exam

26. M Silas says:

On which date the CDS 1 2013 result will be declare. . . Pliz imform me.. . . . . . . Bt i hear that UPSC result will declare after 2 month writing exam.

27. manash ghosh says:

sir, I have secured 90 marks in english, 92 marks in maths & 75 marks in g.k so, I will get a call for ssb interview or not…plz tell me as I am very much afraid

28. ROHIT says:

I WILL BE APPEARING MY GRADUATION FINAL YEAR EXAMINATION NEXT YEAR,CAN I FILL THE APPLICATION FORM FOR CDS2 2013 AS UPSC SAYS THAT CANDIDATES APPEARING FOR FINAL YEAR EXAMINATIONS ALSO CAN APPLY AND I HAVE PASSED MY 2ND YEAR EXAMINATIONS AS WELL

29. poorani says:

sir!i have completed my under graduation!i am very much interested in joining indian army!!pls tel me how to apply for CDS exam ?where to get the application form?

30. swati says:

sir am persuing b.arch and am im 3 yr right now. i am very much interested in joining the indian army… sir plz guide me on how to apply for CDS exam? where can i get an application form

31. avinash says:

wen r the written results going to be out..?? cds 1 2013..??
    wud be greatful to u..!!

32. abhiram says:

I was not written CDS(1) exam but now I am intrested to write CDS(2) exam.is it possible or not.
    It is a sequential for CDS(1) exam?

• malleswer reddy says:

sir i am not written cds(1) exam but now applying cds(2) exam. is it possible. and i am final year b-tech student

33. Gauri says:

Sir,I have cleared CDS 1 2013..
    Could you guide me as to which month is the SSB likely to be held?
    Also,do girls need to sumbit any documents for OTA?
    Thanking you in anticipation.

• aman verma says:

SSB will b most probably in the month of december extended upto jan second week.
      and for ur second question:-
      for all the academies of defence there is a specified date given in cds-1 notification,kindly refer to that.

i hope i have replied to ur expectations.
      thanx fr asking question.

34. nagaraju says:

can you please tell me the ssb interview dates for indian naval academy recruitement for upsc cds(1)2013 written exam qualified candidates,plz

35. kalpesh kumar jha says:

i have qualified for cds 1 2013 and have been selected for indian naval academy.when will be the interview dates published of naval academy?

36. sandeep says:

What is the cut of marks in 2013

37. Abhay Mudgal says:

HI, i am an aspirant of CDS II 2013. I want to know that whether there is sectional cutoff in CDS for individual section of english, GK and maths or we just need to clear the overall cutoff.

38. aditya says:

i will get approx 105 marks in cds 2 2013.is there any chance of ssb

39. rohit says:

what is total of each subject ???

40. cv says:

guyz….frm 2012 onwards there is section wise cutoff for cds.in 2012 for qualifying u needed atleast 12 marks in each paper.the last guy to qualify the written exam hd 108 marks fr the navy..while it ws 120 fr airforce.compare dat with 2011 cutoff,the last mark ws jus 78 for the navy.so the cut off depends on the quality of performnce by the candidates….so goin by the recent 2013 paper…u shld b able to clear if u hv gt a score of 110+ provided u hv min marks in each subjct

41. cv says:

each paper is of 100 marks.maths paper hs 100 questns.each carying 1 mark.while the otr 2 papers hv 120 quesrns each…so each caryng 5/6 marks.for a wrong answr 1/3 rd marks wil b deductd…

42. aspirant says:

sir, i went through the answer key of english for set D. i think probably there has been an error in uploading the correct key. definitely sure about wrong options uploaded in many of the questions. please guide.
    i have scored 104 according to this key, suggest me as can i get a ssb call. i have applied for IMA.

43. Goolappa says:

sir plz tell me that apart from internet by which media upse will inform us abt our exam results. Exactly on which day v may get 2013cds 2 result..? i m kind enough to u sir..

44. sathia narayanan says:

sir ,i want to know result date for cds exam 2 2013 which i wrote in august 8th. so when the date iannounced could you please send me a notification to me.

45. Gyandip says:

What is the educational qualification for cds exam?

• Hello Gyandip

Education Qualification si following:

IMA & OTA: Degree of a recognized University or equivalent
      Naval Academy: B.Sc. with Physics & Mathematics or Bachelor of Engg
      Air Force Academy: B.Sc. with Physics and/or Mathematics or Bachelor of Engg

46. priya says:

what can be the cut off for ota??

47. balram nikam says:

sir I just want to know that what is cut off of CDS 2 2012 and CDS 2 2013
    and how I can get CDS 2 2013 answer kit and answer kit of CDS 2 2012 because I get 75 in CDS 2 (OTA) EXAM

48. ashish kumar says:

jai hind sir,i m getting 115 marks just wanted to know should i start preparing for ssb or wait for result.

49. Gagan Dangi says:

sir in ota all the three subjects marks are considered or not?? i have cross checked my marks n i have115 marks…