Delhi University Distance Education

Delhi University Distance Education Courses Admission 2013, www.du.ac.in:-

Delhi University Distance Education:- The Delhi University was set up in the year 1922 by the Indian government. The Distance education unit was established in the year 1962. The Delhi University is recognized by UGC and NAAC and AIU. The Delhi University has two campuses: North and south campus. The south campus of Delhi university started the graduate degree programs in the year 1973 in Arts and  Science and social science. The Delhi University is one of the best Universities in India which provides the professional degree programs to the students. This University conducts Various entrance examination to get admission in the University for various degree courses. Many Colleges and institutes are affiliated with the Delhi university. These institutes and colleges provide the education and training in technical fields.  This university provides Date Sheet of DU Degree Exam on the official website. This University offers teacher training programs. The Delhi University also conducts the recruitment examination for the recruitment of teachers in the university.The details about the courses and admission in distance learning programs are given below:-

Delhi University Distance Education :-

Delhi University Distance Education

Professional Degree Courses:  The Delhi University offers under graduation and post graduation professional degree programs in various fields such as Arts, Ayurvadic and Unani medicine,Applied science and humanity Commerce and business studies, Humanitity and technology, Research and development, homeopathic and disciplinary ,inter disciplinary, Law, Management, Mathematical, Medical science, Music and fine Arts, Distance and continuing education, Science and social science, Engineering and technology etc. The Delhi University also offers courses in various languages and provide the diploma degree in these languages. The Delhi University provides the teacher training programs and offers bachelor degree in education. This University offers many facilities to the students and staff to improve the education system.

Delhi University provides the Distance Education UG PG Degree Courses in various disciplines. All the interested students who wants to take admission in Delhi University Distance Education Program can get the admission details , colleges details here.

Delhi University Admission Details:-

Delhi University open learning school offer the distance education program under the Delhi university. Many stream for higher education is available in this university. Now the university is going to offer admission to the students in various undergraduate degree courses through distance education. To apply online for distance education degree admission, first of all select the degree course for which you want to apply.Then Apply Online for Delhi University Admission 2013-14 here. For Details of Delhi University Admission Visit here. Click on this link and enter the required details and submit the online application form. Students can also Apply for Delhi University Regular Degree Courses.

Delhi University Distance Education Courses 2013:-

• M.A. Hindi
  • M.A. Pol. Sc
  • M.A.History
  • M.A.
  • M.A.

Delhi University Distance Education Admission 2013:-

The Unit of Distance education (open Learning)  at Delhi university was started in the year of 1962. The main purpose to start the distance learning education degree courses was to regulate the education at under graduate and post graduate level. The Delhi   University offers corresponding degree courses in various fields mention above. This University conducts examinations for these courses. The experienced faculty prepared the examination paper. The Delhi University publishes the notifications for online application form to offer the under graduate and post graduate professional degree courses to the students.This University start the postgraduate degree programs in the month of August every year. Interested candidates can get the information about the university admission process on the official website mention below:

Official Website: www.du.ac.in

Address and Contact information:

• School for Open Learning
    Campus of Open Learning
    5, Cavalry Lane, University of Delhi
    Delhi – 110007.
    PBX/ Inquiries  2766 7600, 2766 7166, 2766 7645
    Fax  2766 7242
  • School for Open Learning
    Campus of Open Learning
    South Study Center
    South Moti Bagh, (Old Moti Lal Nehru College Building)
    New Delhi – 110021.
    PBX/ Inquiries 2688 2897, 2687 9462
    Coordinator 2410 4037
    Fax 2410 4027

Students can Search Delhi University UG PG Exam Results here.

1. satya prakash says:

i want diploma in mechnical by distance education

2. pooja says:

Sir, i want to start my M.A pol science.after completing B
    A pol science.but after the time gap of 14 years.can i continue my course again?
    What re the percentage required.?

3. vijay says:

Dear sir,
    my daughter has taken the exam of 10+2. she wants to bsc honers with math from distance

education d.u . pls send me the details of fee and last date for submission the form.

Thanks

vijay.singh. gurgaon ,mob 921371244

4. NIRMAL SHOKEEN says:

Hello sir/ma’m, I did my 10 + 2 in 2004-2005, due to some family problems I couldn’t continued my studies, now i want to do llb through distance learning. Is it possible and if yes please provide me details of colleges and the procedure to take admission . I live in Najafgarh, New Delhi.

• Nirmal shokeen,
      Yes, you can continue your education. Various universities/colleges offer distance education in LLB which are
      Delhi university, National law school of India university, Bangalore university, ICFAI university and many more.
      You can apply for the admission on the official websites of these universities.

5. vidhi sharma says:

sir ,
    i want admission in MA HINDI by distance learning after i m completing BA PROG 2013 .sir plz tell me admission procedure and what percentage require..and last date of admission..sir plz rply as soon as possible..
    thankyou sir…

6. RAHUL THAKUR. says:

SIR,
    I AM PASSED 10+2 U.P. BORAD LAST YEAR BUT MERE DOC JAB TAK ADMISSION KI DATE THI TAB NAHI AYA SEPT MEA AYA THA TO MEA THIS YAER ADMISSION LEA SAKTA HU OPEN MEA B.A.

7. Mahboob azam says:

Sir. I gave b.com 1st year exam in 2011 but due to some reason i couldn’t prepare that’s why i failed but now i want to restart my graduation. Can i do again

8. KARTHIK says:

i have completed my graduation but i want to do m.com from delhi university (distance)

9. Heena says:

I have completed my 1st and 2nd year from Assam University, due to some reason v need to shift to delhi.Can I complete my 3rd year from DU by distance Learning?

10. Bhumika Singh says:

Respected Sir/Madam

I am writing this mail to know more about the distance learning course from DU.

I have completed my B.F.A in Applied art and my subject was Drawing and Art history in 2011. Now I want to do M.A in History of Art, so can I know the procedure to how to get admission in distance learning course and what is the last of admission?

I would be really great full if I get any kind of assistance from your side.

11. jayan says:

i want to start my B A but i passed 12th in 2006 aftr 7 years i can continue or not?
    how can i apply?

• Jayan,
      Yes, you can get higher education after the long years gap. All the information is provided by the Delhi university on the official website.
      You can get the details from the official website of the university.

12. Suresh Kumar says:

Sir, my daughter just has completed my BBA and result for the same is awaited. Kindly let us know that I want to do M.Com (Correspondence course) from Delhi University and the last date for filling up the form and process of getting the form. I am residing in Delhi.

13. ajay says:

dear madam

I want to ba with distance in du can I do
    if yes than what I have to do for it

14. Anil says:

Dear sir

Can you guide me for addmission in M.com distance.

• Anil,
      There are many colleges affiliated with the Delhi university which offer the M.Com through distance education. The time duration for the course is 2 years.
      For more details you can visit the official website of the university.

15. Cathrine says:

I completed my 12th in the year 1995 due to some problem i didn’t start my graduation after long period I wanted to start my graduation (BA Course) through distance learning is this possiable please tell me .

• jagdish says:

i completed my 12th in the year 2009 due to some problem i didn’t start my
      graduation after long gap i wanted to start my gradution(BA course) through distance learning is this possible please tell me.

• Cathrine,
      Yes, you can continue your study.
      To get the details you can visit the official website of the university. If you further have any query then feel free to ask question here.

16. Rajesh Babu Sharma says:

I am PG-ENG,BA(two year degree course with Sanskrit 72%, passed in 1985 from Kanpur university),B Ed.
    Am I eligible to do MA Sanskrit from DU through correspondence ?

17. sumit says:

Sir
    I have completed my 12th class but i want to do B.com(hons) from Delhi university.

18. Nupur Verma says:

Sir/Ma’am,
    I want to take admmision in M.J.M.C through distance education from delhi univesity..sir/ma’am plz tell the admmision form date to fill, submission date & all procedures require during the admission..plz tell me as soon as possible..
    Regards,
    Nupur verma

19. suman keshwan says:

Dear Sir
    I M working in a Nationalised Bank for the last 7 years, want to enhance my skills and knowledge, what would be good for me. Should i do MA ECo (correspondence), if yes please suggest the period/fees/requirement of DU .

Regards

20. tanya says:

Sir I want to per sue eng( hons )by distance learning. Kindly give me the details of colleges nd dates of application form to be filled

• Tanya,
      You can get the application form from the official website of Delhi university. And all the details of admission we have provided in the above post. You can get the details from the above post.

21. sushant shekhar says:

can i do mba(hr)through distance learning .if y what is the procedure ???

22. Naina says:

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I want to take admission in Msc-IT through distance learning from DU,but I haven’t studied Maths at 10+2 level and graduation.I have completed Bsc from zoology and done diploma in multimedia & animation.Please tell me can I get admission in MSC -IT or Is there any other Master level course in web developing??

23. ankur says:

dear sir/ma’am…
    I have completeed bsc (pcm) from hnb university with 44% in 2011-12 can I take admission in du correspondence cource of msc?

24. Atul says:

sir i have got campartment in physic should i take admisson in du
    in ba (distance se)

25. rahul says:

dear sir,
    I want to pursue B.A pass course from Delhi University (distance education prog) Kindly tell me procedure and at what time admission starts.

26. abhijeet varma says:

Sir/ma’am this is abhijeet varma,and i want to know about the MBA program in hospitality & tourism from distance mode..is it posible from DU distance program..

27. anita says:

I have scored only 50% marks in class 12 in Commerce stream. I want to do B.com thru correspondance. can I apply for the same. Very eagerly waiting

28. shamshad Azam says:

Dear sir/
    Me M.a hindi karna chahta hun sir form kab se milne start honge.

29. Apurv Verma says:

Sir, i want to join MA in economics from DU in distance learning, but i am unable to find how to proceed. I had gone through the website of Delhi University but unable to find anything.

30. Along says:

Hello Sir,
    i want to take up masters in either socio/psychology from D.U. Would you please help me.
    Thankyou.

31. Prabhat Nayak says:

Sir main iss session me MA in Education par admission lena chahta hun. Plz mujhe koi achha University suggest kijiye..

32. dk says:

SIR MAI DU DISTCERNCE COURCE UG ME ADMIT HONA CHAHTA HU SUGEST ME

33. shweta sharma says:

Hello sir,

I want to do M.A(Eco) from regular college or from sol. So could u tel me what is the last date of taking the admiision form. N also the information regarding this.

34. shweta sharma says:

Hello sir,

I want to take admission in M.A(Economics) in du or frm sol.
    So i want to know to last date to apply for that. So could u plz tel
    me the information regarding this.

• Hello Shweta sharma,
      The details of Delhi university admission for open learning courses are updated in the above post. You can apply online for admission from the above post. Visit the above post to get details.

35. babita says:

sir maine jamia se b.a hons mass media kiya hai or ab main m.a in education karna chati hu plz aap bataye ki kya main kar sakti hu..thankx.

36. babita says:

hello sir,
    sir maine jamia se b.a hons mass media kiya hai or ab main du se m.a education karna chahti hu to plz aap batye ki kya main kar sakti hu or addmission kaise lene hoga..

37. immy razza says:

hello
    I want addmision in b.a. (geography ons.) by distance,
    plz tell me any college of distance
    If du have geography in distance then just tell me
    I most like d.u.

38. shivani says:

sir, one can opt diet and any other course from non college[correspondence] from du like b.a pass at the same time period

39. priyanka says:

helo sir….my name is priyanka..i have reappeared in bca 5th sem nd its exqam held in dec 2013…..so can i admit in du in mca course…plz tell me soon……i m waiting

40. sadhna says:

hello sir, i want to take admission in distance mca from du.
    please tell me the procedure for admission.

41. dadu says:

sir please inform me whether any study contact centre of delhi university distance learning is situated in assam

42. anirudh says:

sir mere 68% marks hain isc se , to kya mein correspondence se bcom kar sakta hun,please mujhe correspondence ki fee aur classes kaise hoti hain jarur batayein.

43. Swapan says:

I want to pursue MBA-International Business, distance Education course for the year 2013-15. from Delhi university, kindly suggest me soonest possible.

44. Gaurav Bansal says:

Sir i want to take admission in MBA from du from distance education…2013
    so plz tell me the details of distance education of DU…..

45. Mohd Shuaib says:

Hello Sir
    i want to take admission in BA from DU 4 distance Education.
    so plz tell me from where i can fill form online ?

• Hi Mohd Shuaib,
      The online application form for Delhi university distance education admission is available in the above post. Visit the above post to apply online. All the details are available here.

46. abdullahazmi says:

dear sir i want to get admission in m. com from distance give advice

• Hi Abdullahazmi,
      Delhi University distance education admission details are updated in the above post. Visit the above post for details. If you further have any query then feel free to ask here, we will happy to answer you.

47. Mamta says:

Hello sir,

I want to get admission in BA with distance education.
    Kindly advise when form will disclose.
    Waiting for your persual response.

48. alok says:

Sir. I am a central govt.employee and now posted in westbengal.I want to do the course LLB 2014-17 from recognized univ. through distance education.Please suggest me that which institutions will be suitable for me.thanks.regards.

49. ANSHU SHARMA says:

hello I WANT TO PURSUE ENGLISH HONS THROUGH DISTANT EDU DU…..CAN YOU TELL ME FROM WHEN ARE ADMISSION STARTING

50. Ankit Aggarwal says:

Sir i am an Post graduate student in MBA and i want to do know MA or M.com. from correspondence (DU) So, Please can you tell mein about the criteria, addmission form,etc like information.

51. chancy arora says:

sir i want to take addmision in M.A. Education in distance 4m delhi university plz tell me last date of submitting form and also fee detail

• Hi Chancy Arora,
      The complete information regarding to Delhi university distance education is updated in the above post. You can visit the above post to apply for MA degree program and can also get the details.

52. Swati says:

Respected sir, i have just completed my bsc biology from state open university..and want to do msc geology….can i take admission in delhi university in distance mode for msc geology. if msc geology available in distance mode for biology student. Thank You….

53. SALINDER says:

sir mein k.u.k. B.A. pass kiay hai. me d.u. se distanc pg karna chata hu. sir plz give detail.

54. varsha says:

i want to do msc. mathematics…can i take admission in du in distance programme…. and also want to know the last date please tell me……thankyou

55. aashish barwal says:

Sir I have done 12th in non medical stream from hp board….now I wanna do corespondence BA.could u pls tell wheather I can do it from DU or not..also tell me the procedure for seeking admission in DU.

56. jaswant singh says:

sir,i want to do distance mba from du.
    tell me sir what is the addmision process in for mba.
    please sir

57. Rattan says:

Sir i am from delhi.
    I have done 10+2(non med) from national open school. Am I eligible for B tech.
    Kindly tell me from where I can do part time b tech.

58. SANJAY RAWAT says:

I have completed my b.com in 2008 but now I want to continue my study M.com. If I have passed B.com with 40% then I could M.com?

59. Dinesh says:

Dear sir,
    pls sujes me- Im Dinesh Madariya My Aduction in 12th in 2006 in subject Arts. i want duing Greduation in B.A. by distens Aduction

60. rameshvar pa]el says:

hello i want to distance bsc electronics from delhi unversity plz tell me adnission details….

61. neelam says:

Hi sir
    main history main m.a krna chati hu.but muje samajh nehi
    aa raha ki main kaha si kru.because iam married.
    So plz sir muje bataye.aur private he krna chati hu.

• Hi Neelam,
      You can do MA through distance education. And you should take admission in that university which is convenient to you. For Delhi university distance education admission, you can visit the above post.

62. Raj kumar choubey says:

Hi sir/mam
    I am Raj kumar choubey .I am pursuing MCA from SMU(Distance Education ) last semester .I want to do M.tech from Distance Education in Delhi University(distance education).So please guide me to take admission.

63. SUPINDER KAUR says:

Please send me the details to get Admission in correspondance course of 2 yrs. MBA from Delhi University..

64. Chancy says:

Sir i want to know about last date of submitting form of m.a. Education. Last time i also send u this msg. Btt u said watch above info btt i m not getting properly so please i request u tell me properly about last date of filling form and fee of m.a. Education with distance particularly in my reply.
    I hope this time u will tell me individually.
    Thanking you

65. simran khan says:

main b.com krna chati hun delhi univesity se correspondance se to pls ap mujhe btaiye ki admission kese ho aur last date kya h fome fil krne ki

66. Rohit says:

Hii, Sir This is Rohit. I am doing BCA regular from MDU university and after that i want to do MCA in distance education from Delhi University. So, basically my question is to you that is MCA can be done through correspondence from Delhi University.
    Please Suggest me……

rk154532@gmail.com

67. Rohit says:

Is MCA can be done through correspondence from DU

Rohit
    rk154532@gmail.com

68. aparna says:

Hi Sir, I did my graduation in bsc bio from ccs university , Meerut..now I want to go for master degree from delhi university through distance larning.which subject is better for me.i already did bed last year now I m working.but I want to do master digree in any subjet .sir pls suggest me which option is better for me.

69. yashwanth says:

sir, i want to do M.A. in history ( distance ) in DU. what is the procedure to apply, do i need to take entrance test for it??..when the application will be realeased??
    regards,
    Yashwanth.

70. saraswati gupta says:

HI SIR,
    I HAVE DONE B.COM FROM D.U DISTANCE LEARNING WITH 50%. NOW I WANT TO DO MBA WITH DISTANCE LEARNING.
    PLEASE TELL ME WHAT SHALL I DO??

71. Aravind says:

Hai sir,

I had completed B.A in Amedkhar Univeristy of Andhrapradesh, Now i want to learn M.Com ( In Intermediate level I had completed C.E.C Group which was conducted by Board of Intermediate Education A.P HYD)

Hence I request you to kind give me information either i am eligible to learn M.Com course in your University or not, if not possible kind any other university is offering please give the information.

72. Kishor Bhatt says:

I have passed my Bcom in year 2003 for Correspondence delhi university, I want increase my %(Percentage) please suggest.

73. Bidisha Banerjee says:

Dear Sir

Please guide me for M.A in english correspondance course.

Regards

B Banerjee
    09874772453

74. rohini sawhney says:

dear sir/mam,
    I have passed b-tech from KU with 79.2% (first class honours)… now i want to take admission in M-tech(CSE) distance learning in Delhi University…. so plzz tell me the criteria for admission… also the fee structure of the course…. also tell me how to take admission there….

75. Sandeep says:

Sir. I am sandeep m b.com karna chata hu sir fom ki last and admion kab hoge. Plz. Help m

76. vineet singh says:

sir,main distance education se m.a english vishay se karna chahta hun kripya margdarshan karein.

77. Jitender says:

I want to do LLB from Delhi University Open and Distance Learning.I want to know about fee structure time duration & other required information.

78. arash aval says:

i want to get distance learning program in ba history (hons.),is it possible.How and when to apply.