Gate 2015 Application Form

Good News for all students who are waiting for GATE 2015 Application Form, now their waiting time has finished all candidates can fill their online form of Gate 2015 from using the given link below:-

Gate 2015 Application Form:-To take the admission in the various post graduate programmes such as M.E., M.Tech, direct Ph.D., the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) conducted every year by the Indian Institute of Science and seven IITs (IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi, IIT Guwahati, IIT Kanpur, IIT Kharagpur, IIT Madras and IIT Roorkee).

Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India hold the GATE Examination every year generally in the month of Feb. on behalf of the National Coordination Board. For Details of GATE 2014 Application Form  visit below:

Gate 2015 Online Application Form: -

Everybody who have mistakes during apply online, are requested to call following numbers.

Help line Numbers : +91  9769957068, 9769917069 (9.30 am to 6.30 pm, Monday to Saturday)

Congratulation Guys, As per the GATE commitment, Gate 2014 Online Application Form available now, eligible candidates can apply now using following link.

Gate 2014 Application Form

Gate 2014 Application Form

After checking the eligibility criteria of GATE examination, eligible candidates can apply for the GATE 2015 examination. There is only one way to apply for the GATE 2014 exam, that’s Apply Online.

Gate 2014 Online Application Form is the self risk so before starting the filling online application form, candidates should ho through out the preliminary requirements in fact also read the Gate 2015 Brochure.
Application fee will be applicable as the following: – Category                              Application Fee
Male Candidates General / OBC-NC                1500-
Female Applicants                750/-

Best Wishes to all students who are going to apply for the GATE 2014 examination.

GATE 2015 Important Dates: -

Online Application Form start Date :- 2nd September 2014.
Last Date for apply online     :- 3rd October 2014.
Last Date to print the Receipt :- 10th October 2014.

Exam Date: February 2015

GATE 2014 Exam syllabus for all subjects.

Filling the Gate 2014 Online Application Form: -

Now click on GATE 2014 Apply Online

GATE Exam Online Form

When all students click on the mentioned link above, able to see a screen shot given, now if you are already register then login and start the further process or if you are a new used then register itself first and done the filling of application form process.

Register yourself via entering correct email address and choosing a password for further reference.
Fill the personal information
Fill the Communication Address including the PIN Code
Enter Eligibility Degree Details
Choice the GATE examination cities
High resolution of your photograph and signature.

There are two methods to paying the payment fee as following: -
Online Net banking Payment Method
Offline Challan Payment Method

Note: – The application fee is non-refundable.

After payment the final step is the mailing documents to the Gate Office by speed post to the Zonal office. Students who are going to apply for GATE 2014 Can Get Notification of GATE Exam.

Instructions to the Applicant (GATE 2015): -

1. This print out should contain the following pages.
(a) This page: Address Slip and Instructions.
(b) Application form, filled with the information you provided online.
(c) Bank Challan in Triplicate (available as a separate file for download from the
GATE Online Application Interface), if you have chosen Offline Challan Payment (Not applicable for female candidates).
2. On the GATE copy of the Application Form, paste a 4.5cm x 3.5cm printed copy of the SAME color
photograph you uploaded online.
(a) Use good quality glue to ensure that the photograph does not separate from the application.
(b) Do not pin, stapple, sign, or attest the photograph.
3. Read the declaration and put your signature in the box next to it.
4. If you are in the final year or you have a backlog after appearing for the final year exam, you must get your
Principal’s or HOD’s sign and seal in the last portion of the application form. Submit the whole form
to the Principal’s office without cutting it.
5. If you have opted for Challan payment, wait for 48 hours after your online submission to visit the bank’s
branch. You can visit any branch of the bank printed on your challan.
6. The bank teller will verify the details printed on the challan with the data available on their computer and
then accept the payment. The bank will retain one copy and give you back the remaining copies: one of
which you have to send along with the printed application form and the other is for your reference.
7. Mailing Documents to GATE office.
(a) Cut the Address Slip and paste it onto an A4 sized envelope (Do not fill address by hand or tamper the
address slip).
(b) Collect the supporting documents shown under Enclosure Checklist in the application form (if you
have uploaded the soft copy of the documents online, you need not send a hard copy). Mark the check
list boxes.
(c) Do NOT FOLD the application form and Do NOT STAPLE or pin the documents to the form.
(d) Send the packet by Speed Post (preferably) or by Registered Post to the address mentioned.

Related Post:-

Download Admit Card of GATE 2014

Answer Key of GATE Aptitude Test.

Get Results of GATE Exam

Cut of Marks of GATE Aptitude Test 2014

Gate online Form 2015:-

Candidates can done the filling of application form process from the mentioned link given above. Here our team has successfully updated. We are wishing you all good luck.

Posted in Application Form Tagged with: , , ,
629 comments on “Gate 2015 Application Form
  1. mahalingam says:

what is the pass mark for gate exam and wat is ts use in future

2. avinash says:

when is the next GATE exam-august-2013 0r february-2014?please intimate soon.

3. S.TAMILSELVAN says:

2014 GATE EXAM APPLICATIONS FORMS ISSUES QUICKLY . AND
    HOW TO UNDERSTAND GATE MARKS PROCEDURES TELL ME SIR . I AM NEXT JOIN TO POST GRADUATION HOW TO GATE MARKS I SCORED HOW TO JOIN IN IIT COLLEGES …………………………………………………………………………………….

4. S.TAMILSELVAN says:

WHEN IS THE NEXT GATE EXAM.

5. Iqbal says:

Please intimate soon about important date of GATE 2014

6. NAYAN AGRAWAL says:

form fill karne ki date kab aygi

7. Divya says:

sir,im doin ma final year Msc physics.i would like to appear for gate xam.so can u inform me the gate exam dates n procedures to b followed.

8. karthick chellakkannu says:

language doen’t matter,but ur options are good….so improve well speech

9. karthik says:

when will be the gate exam in 2014 and when will be the gate notification will be released

10. kamaraju.s says:

what is the procedure to join IITM through gate and benefits to score high score in gate

11. ramesh kumar says:

dear sir i m preparing gate 2014 for cs so i want to know that when on line form wil come with regards ramesh

12. Maheswari j says:

when will be the gate exam started and when will be the application form released

• Hi Maheswari j,
      The GATE online application will be available from 2nd September 2013 to 3rd October 2013 in the above post. You will be able to apply online from the above post. For latest updates, you can visit the above post.

13. sarala says:

when as gate exam date sir……….plz informed soon………we are waiting……

14. ANAND says:

why r u application fees free for girls in gate exam more disadvantages occuring fr boys we r waiting

15. Saurabh says:

Sir As per gate.iitkgp.ac.in The fees is
    Male Candidates (General/OBC) Rs 1500
    Women Candidates of any category Rs 750
    Other Candidates (General/OBC) Rs 1500
    SC / ST / PD Category Candidates Rs 750
    Please have a check.

16. nayan agrawal says:

GATE KA FORM FILL KARNE KE LIYE ELIGIBILITY KYA HAI

17. Suraj Badhan says:

what is the GATE 2014 exam fees for obc students

18. POMMY says:

If i apply for ME 2014 COUNSELLING, with GATE 2013 score, how my rank will be decided by the committee? Do they consider my GATE score (35.47) as it is?

19. RAM . AC says:

sir
    i have completed my PG in the specialiation of CAD/CAM . i like to work in any one public sector so can i appear gate 2014 ?

and is a gate only way to enter public sectors ? Also is there any special scope to PG holder in public sectors?

i espect your quick response
    thanking you

20. Rachana s.Pachpor says:

what are the documents needed for fill the GATE application form for OBC candidates.who are complited there BE.They needed non crymilier for application.

21. divyanshu rastogi says:

991 ms calculator is allowed or not.?

22. vaishali says:

i am pursuing Msc by Research degree in Applied biology from mumbai university, i want to apply for GATE, but there is nowhere my degree in your “discipline of qualifying degree” what do i do?

23. shilu says:

in application form of gate-2014,what we have to fill in pin code of college??

24. john says:

i want to apply for gate through ‘pd category’ so should i upload any documents related to tat???

25. dipyaman chakraborty says:

please give a sample password,, because i am trying to register ,, but during some problem my registration process is not completed..please help that how to register

26. anish says:

selected the net banking as the payment option but on selecting state bank of india as bank, error message is shown that the netbanking is temporarily not available. any idea about this

27. mohit says:

What is the correct resolution for uploading signature plzzz help i am having problm in uploading tried everything ny pic dpi is 200 and resolution is 450*120

• Hello Mohit,
      Your photograph should be in JPEG format and also the standard 3.5 cm * 4.5 cm print (350*450 pixels). For more details about GATE application form,you can visit the GATE exam notification and read it carefully.

28. sarvani says:

I heared that there is no fee for girls. But in this you mentioned 750 for females. Please let me know about this

• Hi Sarvani,
      Last year, there was no any fee for female candidates but this year female candidates also have to pay the application fee mentioned in the above post for GATE 2014 Registration.
      You can also confirm the details of fee on the official website of GATE 2014.
      Have a nice time.

29. Sarvani says:

I have completed online application form for GATE and downloaded the PDF. Later I realized that I wrongly entered general instead of NC-OBC in category field.
    May I need to apply again? or is there any chance to modify my application form. Please let me know your suggestion on it.

30. dipu says:

i have wrongly filled my name in gate application form.i have realized it later. should i fill a new form?

31. jitendra kumar says:

what should i do, i have uploaded the signature bt with signature the lining of rectangular box in which signature was being to be done also came and being uploaded.
    plzzz sir tell me what should i do?? i hv not paid the fee till now.

32. vikas says:

Respected sir, i am a passout student what doc. I have to attach.

33. nilesh says:

respected sir, How to resolve if I filled something wrong in online form please guide me..

34. kamal says:

Sir wat r the docs that i need to attach?

35. Girish says:

Hello sir, i’ve filled and submitted the application…but my signature is not full i.e. i’ve only written my surname. I haven’t paid the fees. What should i do now??

36. sarfraz nawaz says:

respected Sir,
    I am sarfraz nawaz. Now im steady in 3rd yesr B.E (mechanical engineering). now im apply Gate exam. yes yea no
    please give any suggest.
    thanking you
    place: vallioor

37. hussain says:

which provisional certificate is enough sir

38. Sruthi says:

Sir, We have to submit the marks print out?

39. Bobby says:

Hi sir,im completed b.tech in 2012 .what documents required for applying gate 2014 .pls reply me sir

40. chaitu says:

sir, i have a doubt in gate application my passport size photo background has some what dark background colour is dark but photo is clear. Is there any problem ?

41. nishant says:

i m in 7th semester (4th yr )of b.tech can i apply for the gate 2014.

42. supriya gupta says:

sir after completing online payment procedure ,which documents are required to send with gate form to gate zonal office..

43. KETHU says:

SIR,
    I HAVE MADE MISTAKE IN DOB WHILE FILLING THE FORM GATE-2014 ONLINE APPLICATION.
    PLEASE SUGGEST ME ANY SOLUTION TO SOLVE THIS ISSUE.

44. Abhinay Rajput says:

During filling the online application I mistakenly uploaded signature in capital letters and made the
    payment so do i need to sign similarly on printed application ( in capital letters)
    Will my application still be acknowledged by gate?

45. dhuman singh says:

sir ,
    i m dhuman singh btech final yr student i want to ask u that i filled my gate form and my photo and signature both successfully uploaded ,bt the quality of photo and singnature is doughtful .,is any problem occur in future……..

46. Devra says:

hello sir, i filled my apllication.also submitted my fees.but problem is……pin code of college adress i filled it wrong only last digit 282007 instead 282002.
    and i wrote my university name instead college name .
    Should a filled form again or not…..
    plz tell me i am worried

47. Naresh says:

Now i am 4th ECE. but when i applying on gate online i made mistake in graduation details
    on the option “Have you graduated above degree” – Yes
    when comes to another one”Year of qualifying degree”- 2010
    but still i am studying. my graduation completes on 2014
    How can i rectify it please help me sir…

48. vandana says:

I have made mistake in signature in gate form. please give any suggestion.?

49. Maneela says:

hello sir,
    i just wanted to know the exact size of signature box which we will suppose to upload.

50. shikha says:

Sir i forget to send provision certificate , I m 2013 pass out btech now what to do plz help ….

51. shikha says:

sir i forget to send provision certificate , now what to do plz help, can i send form again with provision certificate?

52. lalit says:

sir,i am passed b.tech in 2013 .But due to some resion delay in provisinal certificate but web copy of marksheet will be issue by the university which having no sign. of any exam cont./principle.What i done?

53. Vivek says:

sir, i have completed BE Mech 2013. what is eligiblity certificate copy in enclosures checklist?

54. subhasis says:

i upload scane photo and also post the docoment can i have any problem

55. subhasis says:

i have upload scane photo and also pose the docoment to mension office do i have any problem

56. Srinivasa R says:

I am done with online application form and have paid application fee through offline, now to mail the application form to zonal office the application should be printed out in color or black and white.

57. Isha says:

Sir i have completed b.e. this year …………i want to know that copy of provisional degree is to be submited should be attested or not…………..i’ll have to self attest it or it should be attested by any gazetted officer…………

58. Vineetha says:

I have applied for gate online and got pdf file.But,there is a mistake in address!!
    What can i do??Can I send a letter as request for change of address(pincode)along with supporting documents through speed post??

59. Abhishek says:

Sir i have completed my b-tech in 2013 but i have backlog in previous years ,i should fill apearing or already passed?n what documents i need to send? Plz help

• Hello Abhishek

You must need to submit:
      1. copy of any one of the marks sheets of the final year.

OR

2. have to obtain a signature from their Principal along with the seal on the “Certificate from the Principal” format that will be printed on the application PDF file which will be generated after completion of the online application submission.

• Hello Abhishek

You must need to submit:
      1. copy of any one of the marks sheets of the final year./ have to obtain a signature from their Principal along with the seal on the “Certificate from the Principal” format that will be printed on the application PDF file which will be generated after completion of the online application submission.

60. raj chavan says:

sir
    I have filled gate form and taken print of applicantion.But by mistakly my email id entered is wrong is there any correction available or i have to submit new application form

61. sruthi says:

Hi sir….i have a doubt in choice of city among the 1,2,3 options can u help me pls…
    & have one more doubt that I m belongs to minority community so which option I have to select…….pls help me sir

• Hello Sruthi

You can Check you application form status if your form submit successfully then ok and if you have any doubt then there have an only one option that Again fill your form . and there have no option for mention that you belongs to minority.

62. Suchitra says:

Sir I am 2012 Pass out. But my college does not given any provisional or original degree. I have 4th year marksheet , in which my whole b.tech marks are mentioned.So this marksheet is ok for gate or not ?

63. sundeep says:

Sir i am final year B.E student,,,,,,industrial &production engg(branch) ,,,,,,but i’m willing to write mechanical papper,,,,,,,i filled 2014 gate application and selected mechanical paper ,,,,unfortunatly i’m entered qualifying degree also as mechanical
    I realised the mistake after taking printout ,,,,,,how can i overcome my mistake,,,,,,,please help me anyone

64. subhasis says:

can i use colour print out

65. sruthi says:

hi sir…….I have filled gate application form and taken print …..but I does not remember exact resolution of photo
    to past on application form….is it necessary to past exact photo which we have uploaded

66. g.ajay kumar says:

my name is gudi ajay kumar according to s.s.c,but i filled my full name as g.ajay kumar in gate online application.Is there any problem with this

67. Sharvil says:

I have filled the GATE from & generated the pdf,no further changes can be made in it now.
    But now I am realising that I have made a couple of mistakes in it.
    So ,can I make a new Enrollment/Registeration Id with alternate e-mail & phone number ,or will it create any problem at the time of giving Id proof number?
    I had given driving lisence number prviously & am planning to give voter id no. now..will it do?
    Please help it is very important
    Thanks in advance.

68. Divya says:

Hai sir…
    Sir i am 2013 passed out.what certificates should i maill to gate zonal office along with the envlope. I have only semister certificates, is it ok r not

69. sarfaraz zaidi says:

Sir I’m 2012 passout , I have only provisional certificate can I apply for gate 2014

70. ravindra says:

How to up load signature, can we take the photo image from the photo studio

71. sukanya says:

hello sir my name is sukanya…….,i have wrongly entered my B.E degree as electro chemical engg insted of electronics communication engg………is there any possibilites to change this mistake.., i have even submitted the form and pay online payments…pls help me any one……..

72. khushbu says:

hello sir i found a error in my application form what i do it’s necessary that scan of sign is don by making a scanner to 200 pixel per inch or eny, i scanned my sign and it was 8kb inspite of this there is error during filling the form plz give a suggestion..

73. suma says:

hello sir…i have submitted my photo in the application with blue background instead of white background and the pixel range is 207*266. as it has uploaded successfully i submitted without checking…is there any problem with this

74. bhanu pratap singh says:

hello sir,
    there are option to fill college/university name….
    so plz tel wat we will have fill…college name or university name????

75. charanpal says:

sir if i have filled gate online application but do not pay fee because i have done a mistake in application can i fill a new form again.

76. sandeep says:

Hello sir,

I belong to general category but I have mentioned it as OBC in the form.Should I fill a new form or is there any procedure to change it.

77. amit puri says:

hello sir,i have submitted my gate application with red background instead of white background as it has uploaded successfully i submitted without checking..is there any problem with this???pls reply..

78. B.Mallikarjuna reddy says:

sir i have done mistake at date of birth, how can i change that, if there is any chance to change or i have to apply a new form again
    plz reply sir
    tnk u

79. Tarik Husain says:

But now I am realising that I have made a couple of mistakes in it as i have uploaded my photograph and signature taken by a mobile phone.
    Please help it is very important
    Thanks in advance.

80. aiswarya says:

what is the supporting documents shown under Enclosure Checklist in the application form?
    Is the photostat of course completion certificate is OK?

81. MOHAMMED SALIHEEN says:

i had uploaded my sign sucessfully,but it doesnt appear in downloaded form.so can i make another registeration…

82. khushbu says:

sir,i’m completed BE in this year and i have not eny backlogas then also it is compulsory to take signature of our college principle in application form.

83. suma says:

84. suma says:

sir..i have submitted my application form but made a mistake in the address..i didn’t gave my door no. is there any possibility to correct this mistake???

85. harshitha says:

sir, i am B.Tech ECE 2013 passout. caste OC and no backlogs. So caste certificate not required. I just have provisional certificate. Is it only required document to upload/photocopy to apply sir?

86. Dhameliya Mayur says:

hello sir,
    I have an application form to print in color or black & white..plz tell me…

87. b.mallikarjuna reddy says:

sir i have done mistake at date of
    birth, how can i change that, if
    there is any chance to change or i
    have to apply a new form again
    plz reply sir
    tnk u

88. ashish says:

I have submitted gatte online application form with wrong college address.please help me what to do next

89. Prachi Gupta says:

hello sir,
    In the application form it was asked to fill college/university name..but sir, instead of college name, I have mentioned the university name.The university is in Noida,but by mistake I have filled Meerut bcoz my college is in Meerut and submitted the form. And I hav’nt made the payment yet. Sir, plz… suggest me .Is there any problem with it? Do i have to fill the form again?….

90. VANI says:

I have uploaded my signature without writing my intial along with my name.Is it necessary to write the intial along with name while uploading sign.

VANI.L, I have uploaded my sign just as Vani ,without writing my intial along with my name.
    Sir is there any problem with this.

91. Raman says:

i found this in my application status. i want to sure that the documents have reached the zonal office i posted it three days ago. i am confused as it is saying make sure the documents reached by 10 october.

Application Submitted.Payment verified. Make sure that the hard copy of your application reaches the Zonal GATE Office by 10th October, 2013. Application will not be accepted after 10th October, 2013 under any circumstances including postal delays.

92. Aakash says:

i have completed my graduation in year 2012 but having backlogs i submitted the gate online application sucessfully but in pdf they need some certificate from principle but i earlier read an instruction u can also submit you marksheet along with enrollment
    So what should i need to do certificate or marksheet
    and will you please desicribe with any example with proper format for query any submission form which will help us lot

Thanx in advance.

93. vinod says:

what documents are necessary send to zonal office i am belongs to obc catagory

94. ajay kumar says:

sir,i have entered university name instead of college name, and city name and pincode is wrong.
    so is there any procedure to change it or is there any problem????

95. khushbu says:

sir,this time gate exam will taken online,then from which website or from which source we will get instruction about the procedure of online exam..

96. banglore says:

sir i have OBC-A caste certificate…. given by WEST BENGAL GOVT. but.it is not recognised by govt. of india…. so can i apply as obc candidate in GATE EXAM… plz telll sir????

97. mano says:

i entered my name wrongly . is there any way to change name?

98. priyanka dey says:

sir, i want to download the syllabus for computer science & engineering for gate 2014 can you please provide me the link.

99. L.balu prasad says:

Sir, I had generated my bank challan pdf on 19:9:2013. the instructions said that “pay the fee only after 48 hours” but unfortunately i have paid my fee on the next day (20:9:2013) itself..
    is there any problem? or should i pay the fee again after 48 hours?
    kindly pleasa reply me sir..

100. Balu prasad says:

is there any problem? or should i pay the fee again after 48 hours?
    kindly pleasa reply me sir..

101. Nikhil says:

sir
    i have passed my btech in 2013 .I dont have provisional degree .Can i submit my 8th semester marksheet for applying for GATE 2014

102. Ravinder says:

sir, im belong to GEN category,, which document have 2 be require 2 send wid gate form…
    are there requirmnt 2 send any marksheet wid form….?? Plz tell me sir,,

103. Ravinder says:

sir, im in final year now,, are there any requirement 2 send any marksheet wid pdf form by speed post..plz tell me sir

104. trinadh says:

what documents are necessary send to zonal office i am belongs to oc catagory,studying b.tech civil branch and i am final year student

• Hello Trinadh

You must need to send followings:

1. Principle certificate.
      2. Degree provisional certificate.
      3. and if you pay your fee by challan then challan.

For more details you can follow the link mentioned in above post.

105. Shymol Stephen says:

Sir, My name is Shymol and I have applied for GATE exam and i have already sent the application form and all other details by speed post today (20/09/2013). But i was not aware that i had to send the colour copy of the same and undeliberately i have sent the black and white printouts of the application form, Challan and other documents. i would like to know whether that will be a problem for me in appearing for the GATE exam? hope to hear from you as soon as possible… Thanks.

106. jitendra chouhan says:

Good Evening Sir,
    i want to know that is it necessary to use black pen for signature or we can blue pen for this purpose. Because i have used blue instead of black pen. So, does it will have any effect on my form.
    Please respond me immediately sir.

Regards,
    Jitendra Chouhan.

107. prudhvi says:

sir, the print out i submitted was not coloured one.is there any problem with that?

108. Shrikant says:

Resp Sir
    I have completed by graduation in 2013, so what documents im supposed to submit?

109. Sainadh says:

Hello,

Recently our college name was changed. But the seal of the college was not available. I filled the application with new name. Now seal is not available. Can i change my college name? How can i change? or what i have to do now? Can i register again? Please respond Quickly.

110. Sainadh says:

Hello,

Our college name had changed recently. So the new college seal is not available.But i filled the application with new college name. Can i register again with our old college name? Is there any possibility to register again?

111. L.RISHITHA says:

Can we again take a print out of the same application form that we have filled online?as i did a mistake in marking in enclosure checklist .

112. chanakya says:

hello sir,my sister did a mistake in caste filling EBC insted of OC while filling GATE application form,is there problem in that and there chances do to correct it?

113. lalji shingala says:

sir, i apply my gate 2014 exam and fill the online form till that i not submit form only save it.
    one problem that in may name i enter shingala lalji but in my all marksheet it is shingala laljibhai.
    so will any problem in future time? otherwise tell me how i can change it?. please
    email:lalji9722804342@gmail.com

114. ram gupta says:

i have heard that the eligibility criteria for gate exam has been changed and a student of 3rd year of b tech can also give the exam. a kind request please suggest me the best suggestion.

115. rubina says:

Sir i upload the photograph with blue plain background is there any problem? is my application rejected? I did online payment what i have to do now? can i stick same blue backgroundt photo on application form or else i have to stick the same photo with white back ground pls help me sir iam confused alot pls telme what i do now

116. mallikarjun says:

sir plz give me reply i’m posting for the 3rd time but no response from u,
    i applied with wrong date of birth 1998 instead of 1993, please suggest me what i have to do?

117. mallikarjuna says:

sir plz give me reply i’m posting for the 3rd time but no response from u,

118. Govind says:

sir, I done my b.tech in 2013 batch. but due to some reasons my result of 8 semester will be late. and can i attached my 7th semester marksheet with the gate form.

119. Ekta Patil says:

hello sir,
    i have completed BEIT in 2012,my college is so far from here.It’s not possible for me to go..so is there any need to submit principal certificate. what is the principal certificate?i don’t have any idea about it.

120. vijaya kumar says:

sir,,
    My signature is not fully visible on the print out pdf(Half of the signature part is not visible),but while doing my application it was good.what should i do sir?

121. Ranjitha says:

i enrolled gate application, but i uploaded a photo of coloured background.is it compulsion to be white background in the photo of soft copy.

122. Pooja says:

Hello sir,
    I have completed B.E in 2013, I Have Provisional certificate n 8th sem mark sheet..
    Do I have to get the principle certificate also??

123. Ritam Chakraborty says:

Sir,i am 2013 passout and i am having backlog ..so i dont have my provisional certificate..can i apply for gate exam without sending the certificate..if i can then which documents i should submit..as i dont have much time so plzz reply soon sir,,,thank you

124. prakhar says:

sir iam 2013 pass out but iam neither having PDC nor 8th sem marks card it takes 15 days to issue PDC. And only 10 days are remaining. What shall i do. Iam having marks card up to 7th sem and soft copy of 8th sem marks card. Plz reply urgently .

125. Pooja M says:

Hello sir,
    I belong to general category, shud I send d category certificate, as of nw I don have d certificate made dis year.. pls do reply

126. Kovilpatti says:

Sir, My name is Eshwari.i am in final year now.I have applied for GATE exam and i have already sent the application form and all other details by speed post.i send printouts of the application form, Challan and other documents.i got sign from HOD and Principal..But i forgot to get seal.i would like to know whether that will be a problem for me in appearing for the GATE exam? hope to hear from you as soon as possible… Thanks.

127. nikhil says:

Sir,I inserted university name instead of college name and payment is done. So I want to edit it, please tell me options to solve this problem…

128. uday says:

sir, iam studying BE final year. what are the documents to be submitted??
    Only principal certificate and challan is enough??or do i need to send the xerox of all the semester marks card to the gate office?

• likhitha says:

i have filled my friends application as he was out of station but i have typed his name a bit wrong. i have not yet sent his application . So please give me suggestion to correct it.
      i kindly request you.

129. uday says:

Sir iam studying in BE final year general category. What are the documents to be submitted??
    Only Gate application form along with principal cerificate and the challan is enough ? or should i
    send the xerox of all my semester marks card to the gate office??

130. neha says:

i usually sign only the first name.should i upload just first name or full name as signature

131. CLI says:

I am BE passed out. What are all the documents required to send to the zonal office. Belong to OBC category. Please do help.

132. Anil says:

Good evening sir
    i had uploaded a thick blue background photo on gate application on 21:09:2013.how to change my photo.

133. Anil says:

Good evening sir
    sir i had uploaded thick blue background photo on gate application on 21:09:2013.how to change my photo.is their any prablem with background.

134. ashok kumar says:

i have written college or university name as college code instead of writing university name jntuh. is there any problem.

135. Anirudh says:

Sir, I want to apply for GATE 2014 but the problem is that I don’t have any ID proof. I have also read under topic “ADMIT CARD” in gate’s official website that I can bring a “notarized affidavit” in such case but it is not specified there that what option should I select in this case because there is not any such option for ID proof as “notarized affidavit” while filling application.
    Please reply.

136. Anirudh says:

Sir, I want to apply for GATE 2014 but I have a problem that I don’t have any ID proof. I have also read under topic “ADMIT CARD” in GATE’s official website that in such case one can bring a “notarized affidavit” in the examination hall, but it is not specified there that what option should I select for ID proof as there is not any such option as “notarized affidavit” while filling the application.

137. Anirudh says:

Sir, I have passed my last semester (8th sem) but have some backlogs in my previous semesters. Is it necessary to submit my last semester marks sheet or only Principal’s certificate is required.
    Please reply.

138. Vinod says:

Sir, I have entered University name instead of my college name and Pincode of College…… I sthere any problem with this

139. Divya says:

I am passed candidate of 2013, what certificates are need to mail the gate zonal office,i dont have provisional certificate
    please reply soon…

140. vikesh yadav says:

i have done my b tech from cse batch 2008-2012 . but i m having backlog in 1 subject .then what abt my year of graduating and what abt me i m graduated. which year should i have write. year of graduated 2012 or 2013

141. vikesh yadav says:

respected sir,
    i want to enquiry about my elgibility . i have done btech in cse .I
    am from 2012 passout batch. but nw i m having 1 backlog. Help me what
    documents i have to attatch with application form . and what will be year of graduating and what graduation status.

142. pooja says:

Hello sir,
    I’m 2013 passed out, I have provisional certificate & 8th sem marks sheet, do i have to send d principle certificate also..&
    I belong to general category,do I need category certificate??

143. vasanthi says:

im studying 3rd yr b.tech now.so I want to write gate xam now to b alert for next year!
    which certificates should I submit?

144. vasanthi says:

im studying 3rd yr now.
    and decided to write gate xam in this yr itself.
    so please specify the certificates that I should submit.
    im oc citizen of India.

145. g.harsha says:

i had made a mistake in my gate application form that is regarding the graduation of b.tech i had opted that it was completed but iam persuing my final year….please tell me whether there is an possibility for editing that..please reply me faat..i had applied an online apllication form

146. rajnisha says:

Hello sir
    I have not entered my sur name in online application form but in my 10th certificate it is written .
    Would my form be rejected due to this mistake .
    I have called your helpline no. but both no. are switched off .
    What should i do plz tell me as soon as possible .

147. rajnisha says:

I have not entered my sur name in gate online application form but it is written in 10th certificate .
    What should i do ?

148. deepa dubey says:

hello
    my name is deepa and m a graduate engineer so wat documents i have to send and any attestation neede

149. Kovilpatti says:

what documents are necessary send to zonal office i am belongs to MBC catagory,studying b.tech civil branch and i am final year student

150. Sivakasi says:

My name is Mareeswari and I have applied for GATE exam and i have already sent the application form with all other details by speed post.I send application form with sign from HOD and Principal without seal without seal. i would like to know whether that will be a problem for me in appearing for the GATE exam?i had a one more challan sir.is there is possile to send the application form in next time along with chalan?hope to hear from you as soon as possible…Thanks

151. kusum gupta says:

sir, i have payment online for my a=gate application form 2014. but after reciving pdf of it, the Certificate from Principal block is not show. plz tell me what i do in this situation????

152. Ratan Srikanth says:

Sir I have submitted my GATE 2014 form and also paid the Fee and also Posted the Documents.Now I have found that I have wrote wrong Pin Code of My college. Please Tell me what to do now?

153. Ashish Kumar Sharma says:

Sir, I submitted the fee through SBI main branch meerut. At the time of sumission the concerned bank official retained bank copy along with gate copy of challan and returned me only condidate foil. But as per instruction for fillinf up the form and copy of gate fiol to be attached with form Them what shoul I Do? May I attach condidate foil in place of that?

154. Raju says:

Iam 2013 pass out student now am applied gate2014 in Online .now i need put any my profisional memo in speed post pls give me rply sir…….

155. silpamayee swain says:

sir i have submitted my gate 2014 form and also paid the fee and also the documents but i forget to write my name back side of photo,please tell me what to do now?

156. likhitha says:

i have filled my friends application as he was out of station but have typed his a little wrong.So what can i do to correct it.
    i have not yet sent the application form.
    please give me suggestion to correct it.

157. thirumurugan says:

my college and univerisity is beyond 30 leeters, so how i enter the details in application

158. amit thakur says:

Is blue background photograph is accepted in gate.

159. Sai Divya says:

I have got my application form but as in the instructions point 7(c) , there is no checklist enclosed in the form … can u please notify me about it , and what all is to b submitted wit the app form

160. pramod says:

Sir,I made a mistake of birth date
    Original DOB 21/09/1992
    On application DOB 20/09/1992
    So please I request you send me a solution.

161. Aarathi K S says:

Sir, I have submitted my GATE 2014 form online. But the signature is not clear in the print out. Please tell me what I can do now?

• Hello Aarathi

Check Your application form status and try to re print the application form and if you will find the same problem then fil your form again with follow the instruction which is mentioned in above link. or you can take help from the help line number.

162. RAMESH says:

Sir , I have completed the B.E this year from visvesvaraya university of technology . I have the marks sheet up to 8th semester. Still i did not get my degree certificate. can i apply for gate exam. while mailing the document what should i do . please answer me as soon as possible

163. sasmita barik says:

Dear sir/madam,
    I filled my gate2014 for and paid, and tick as Graduated(2013), but i have backlogs in last semester and college not providing any Course Completion Certificate or Grade Sheet of last semester.They are only ready to provide Bonafide Certificate as proof.Please tell me how i can Edit my Application form,Please help me and give the actual solution to me.
    Thanking you.

164. Vikram says:

I have enrolled on gate 2014 but i have entered my name without including my initial is there anything wrong or can i proceed anyway.

165. Vinay G says:

Sir i have selected gate paper code as CH instead of EC, so i want to change that what should i do

166. srikanto says:

i have registered in goaps website but there is no confirmation email sent to me

167. Tapan jyoti sarma says:

where to check my payment status??

168. BHAGYASHREE SAHOO says:

SIR FOR NET BANKING WHAT CAN I DO???? AND IN WHICH BANK?

169. BHAGYASHREE SAHOO says:

net banking will be in which bank?

170. Tushar Gupta says:

Hello Sir, i completed the payment and received pdf.., but now i know i uploaded photo with wrong dimensions.., so will it disqualify.. or can i change it..?

171. kundan says:

what is Eligibility Certificate copy as Enclosure Checklist in GATE 2014. kindly inform me.

172. Salman dhankwala says:

Sir my third year engg reslt is pending yet n it will take some more time…wat procedure should i follow??

173. maha says:

Hello sir……i am not complte my b.tech degree…….but while filling the application form i’m given that i completed my b.tech degree in 2013……….is there is any possibility to change the application form after submission

174. mahalakshmi says:

Hello sir…….i filled 2014 gate application.But i have one problem…..i’m not complete my b.tech final year..but while filling the application i’m given that i’m graduated in 2013……is there is any problem with that

175. sanjay sharma says:

sir i enrolled for gate 2014. And paid payment via sbi challan. When i open my account on gate website, i found that my form has been submitted and payment verified.
    Yesterday i sent my form via speed post. But i forget to tick the challan column on gate form under checklist section, but i have pasted gate copy of challan to backside of application form. So is there any problem with form ?

176. imthihal says:

is it necessary to show ears in passport size photo for applyin gate exam

177. raji says:

sir i have completed my payment but i had done mistake in selecting my caste but i haven’t posted my application. so please suggest me

178. IPSITA says:

Hello sir,i have entered both my college name and university name and submitted but not yet sent the hardcopy nor deposited the fee. Will my form get rejected? What shall i do now?

179. Rashmi says:

Hi,

I have filled in the online form and payed the fee, after downloading the PDF i realised that it has wrong photo(My photo, but from side angle) on it. I cant change that photo online. shall i just send the hardcopy with right photo pasted on it or is there any other process?

180. rajeshwari ganesan says:

what are the supporting documents are attached under enclosure checklist in the application form in the instruction form of 9(b). I don’t know what are supporting documents are attached in speed post.
    please reply quickly me sir/ madam.

181. rajeshwari ganesan says:

what are the supporting documents are attached under enclosure checklist in the application form in instruction of 9(b).what are the documents are attached to send by speed post?
    I have a background of blue color in photo copy of my application form. There is no problem occur in the photo copy,please tell me sir/madam.

182. RAJESHWARI says:

I studying final year eee .I will apply the gate.I don’t have the any semester marksheet. what can I do for you? please tell me mam/sir

183. shilpi says:

sir i want to submit gate fee via net banking and click this option and proceed it but due to some technical problem the submission was not completed then i choose another option payment via challen.and downlode challan form.but before submittion the fee in bank,in my form show payment submitted via offline but varification not take place.i enrolled at the date 22 sep .will my challan accept?what shoud i do?can i do another registration?please help me.

184. pavan says:

i have uploaded the color photo only in online application form,but i take the printout of download application form in normal print.my photo is in black and white,in my printout application form.is this application form is accepted?

185. Imran says:

sir I have registered and paid the money .I have got the form with me now and I came to notice that the name of the college entered was wrong (missed off a letter) I have not send the form. so what should I do sir ?

186. shweta says:

hello i am 2013 batch can you tell me which supporting document i have to attach with online print out form…………..

187. ranjeet pratap singh says:

Sir I had filled my name as Ranjeet Partap singh in my gate2014 from which is incorrect. Sir contact with reginal office no and they told me to sent application to chair person for correction. Sir please help me sir this exam is very much important for me.i will thank full tu you.

188. ranjeet pratap singh says:

Sir I had filled my name ranjeet partap singh which is worngand I sent my from also .I cantact to reginal office no they told me to give application to chair person.and also submitted my form .sir tell what should I do.

189. kavya says:

i m having back in my first yr
    so i m eligible for gate xam?

190. Gayatri says:

Can the photo in the printed form be in colour? because my photo in black and white is not clear and is blurred because I have not taken the photo in light back ground and also the photo is taken before july 2013. Will that be accepted? Please help me in this regard

191. Gayatri says:

Can I upload my application in colour print because the photo in black and white print is very dark and blurred as it is not taken in light back ground and also the photo is taken before july 2013. Will my application be accepted?

192. Hardeep Singh says:

I did 1 mistake in gate form. i did signature in blue pen.. what should i do. i already send the form.. can i resend the form.. pls help me sir

193. shanu says:

sir, i want to know that, if someone’s form is not accepted due to bad quality of photo, so its form will be rejected or he will get any notification to correct it?

194. shreya majithia says:

sir the photo which i have attached online is not of exact size,will my form be rejected

195. Shashank says:

I have a minor doubt. The address of the college/university from which qualifying degree is obtained.
    Should I mention my College name or the university i’m from?
    The degree is obtained from the university. My college is affiliated to that university.
    Which should I fill in?

Thanks.

196. Prasad says:

Hello,

By mistake I have uploaded the different photo in online application form, I want to change the uploaded photo, is there any way to do this?

Also,

I am 2010 passed out student, so what document should I send? currently I am working in IT Company.

Please help…

197. Rahul says:

I have got the PDf of the application. In the enclosure checklist its written “Eligibility Certificate Copy”. I dont undertand what it is Sir. Kindly help. Thanks.

198. damodhar says:

sir the application form to be posted should be in colour print or in black and white print plz reply me sir as soon as possible

199. damodhar says:

sir the application form to be posted should be in colour print out or in black and white print out sir plz reply me as soon as possible am waiting for ur reply

200. alok says:

sir i have uplode photo of 300dpi how i correct it

201. Shalu says:

Hello. I registered for my gate account, filled thw forms and made payment through hrough net banking. He payment has been made, as the bank sent me a msg of amount deducion via sms. But my gate account never goes past the payment options sceen and says he payment has not been made. I’ve tried paying thrice but its the same story all over again and it’s been 3 days. The gate helpline no as given on its official website doesn’t work and now i don’t know what to do.

202. pulkit says:

hello sir.
    i filled ECE/telecom instead of EE..i dnt know how it happend..when i took print out branch was changed to ECE.what should i do?

203. rajganesh says:

What are the documents required to send post? Enclosure details?

204. RAMESH says:

SIR , I filled the online GATE exam and taken the application print out but in application the e mail I D is wrong . what should i do mow ?. shall i pay the payment or re fill another application
    please replay me

205. pranesh says:

Sir
    I thought to apply gate. I’m doim M.E final year. Management did not said anything about M.E they specified only Integrated M.E course only. Management said that i need to use B. E certificate. Now another doubt is the supporting documents should be self or gazetted attestation copies or just the photocopy of the documents.

206. rama says:

hello sir,
    I’am persuing be final year..,but, by mistake i filled it as graduate,and i’ made payement of my challan also how can i modify it before sending post..,or can i’ send as it is,is there any problem,i need your help..

207. mani says:

i filled gate form but my signature printed half in printout so what should i do?

208. mani says:

sir signature not printed correct in gate form so can i do my real sign in it and post it

209. siva says:

hello sir i enrolled my name in gate application as N.SIVAPRASAD but according to my secondary school certificate it is written as NAVULURI SIVAPRASAD. and still i cannot post the application.what i do sir please give me asuggestion sir……is it any problem

210. RAMESH says:

Sir, i have made mistake in gate that my e-mail id is wrong when i taken out the print out . still i didn’t made my payment . I called the regional office they told me that to send the letter while sending the document . what should i do please reply mr soon as posible

211. akshatha says:

Hello sir,
    i’m 2013 passed out .i don’t have pdc/degree certificate/course completion cerficate..what should i do??my college people are sayin that they don’t issue course completion certificate.For pdc it requires 15 days if i apply for it now..Shall i send my 1sem to 8 sem marks cards as a supporting documents along with the application form.Is that enough or course completion certificate is necessary??

212. Sonali Milind Sanap says:

hello sir/madam,
    I am a BE Computer science student. My cast category is NT, I have probelm in filling the online GATE from, Therre is no option mention for NT category. soWhich option I choose for NT category

213. Ashutosh kumar says:

What document i had to send with(i am obc)
    1>Application form downloaded(With photo and signature),
    2>Gate copy of Challan fee,
    3.Provisional certificate..
    4.and what?(please reply)

214. Smitesh says:

I have uploaded a photo with red background. Evn i took print out of the application form..
    so my form will be rejected or accepted?? is it fine if the printed photo will b with red back ground?

215. Smitesh says:

Hello,
    i

216. varsha says:

while posting gate application form we can keep old caste certificate

217. chandra shekhar says:

sir, i’ve made a minor mistake in application form, my date of birth is changed from 1991 to 1990. what should i do.. help me please….

218. ekta sharma says:

By mistaken i have mentioned wrong pincode of my college.what should i do now?

219. Ron says:

I have been trying to complete my online application since the last 3 days but the website is not working at all. Is anyone else facing this problem?

220. Zeeshan says:

I have entered 102301 instead of 192301 as pin code of correspondence address.what should i do?

221. Thamizhamudhu says:

sir In then applicatiom form which i send to chairman i didnt put my signature in the form is there any solution for it? What shall i proceed next? Please help me..

222. AKHILA says:

hello sir,
    I have done mistake in gate form instead of obc category I mentioned General I need a solution please help me .

223. Sushma says:

I hv had some dificulty with my GATE form
    i have filled B.E instead of B.tech
    n entered my name G Sushma instead of my complete name wich i have in all my documents .
    what shall i do fr this

224. Jax says:

I made a mistake while filling my application. Instead of entering my college name as “Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Engineering College,Perambalur”, I entered my university name “Anna University Trichy”. Is there any possibilities for correction. Sir Kindly reply as soon as possible.

225. senkathir says:

hello sir,

i registerd in gate 2014 in 23.9.2013…then i choose offline payment.then i got the pdf file…..
    i went to bank (SBI) in 27.9.2013… they check my enrolled no in MIS and told its still not be updated.come back after some time…. but in gate website,to pay offline payment minimum 48 hours to wait and pay… now it will take to update more than 4 days…
    now what to do sir,, kindly tell….

• Hello Senkathir

You must check your application form status to check that your application form is submitted or not.

• senkathir says:

yes sir,,,, i checked in application status….. displaying as

“Application Submitted.Payment NOT verified. Make sure that the payment is done and your application reaches the Zonal GATE Office by 10th October, 2013. Application will not be accepted after 10th October, 2013 under any circumstances including postal delays.If you have made the payment, please check your status after 72 hours.”

this message sir…. now what to do….

• senkathir says:

in my application status is as displayed….

now what to do sir….

226. Nikita Pareek says:

Sir i have submitted my online application form with wrong name that is i frgot to put my surname it is giving just my name nikita whereas it should say nikita pareekh so what should i do?

227. kavita sen arora says:

hello sir,
    i had filled my GATE form but in that, there is a slight mistake in my father’s name spelling. i didn’t yet gone for the challan submission. plz tell what i have to do? is that my form will be rejected or is there any way of correction?

228. SIDDHARTH YADAV says:

Hello Sir,
    i have submitted the GATE form via website though I am making the offline payment, but then late I realized that the Signature is not very clear as it has a greyish background, so should i register again and fill a new application form??

229. SIDDHARTH YADAV says:

hello sir/madam,
    i have submitted the form online but i have not made the payment via challan. Now i realized that the signature is not proper, can i register once again and fill up the form again??

230. Shipra says:

hello
    actually i did payment through netbanking so do i have to send its hard copy to Zonal Gate office

231. Manu. says:

Sir what is the last date of offline payment and i complete my degree so which documents are require to post with app form.

232. Siddharth says:

Hello Sir/Madam,
    i had submitted the Gate form online successfully via website,but later realized that the signature was not clear,I have yet to pay the fee via Bank Challan,so can i register again and fill another form?
    Please Help..thanks

233. kumari says:

i have sent the gate form along with the student challan form instead of Gate challan form..
    what should i do now

234. rashmi says:

sir my signature is in capital and short form so what shud i do 4 dis gate form can i change my sign 4 nly dis form sake and in al my id proofs my sign is in capital and short form nly so what shud i upload plz help me soon

235. anandkrishnan says:

Sir i didnt paste the photo on the application form and also i have stapled the chellan with the application form, so please help me, what should i do next? Could i re-send the form by paying the money once more? Is that possible? Please help me !!!!!!

236. Sandeep says:

Hello sir, for final year students what are the documents to be sent by post(for OBC). should we need to send ID proof photo copy,

237. savio says:

sir i completed my final year exams for btec..but have back paper in lower sem..is it mandatory tht i should get principles certificate or is it enough tht i send my final year marka sheet copy

238. vinayak ghotane says:

Dear Sir / Madam,
    i filled the form and paid challan but made mistake i.e. wrong year of passing.
    what is to be done now?

Please reply

239. dinesh powar says:

sir i have submit my sign in required size and also properly scanned
    but they send me Pdf and in that pdf sign is something different
    so help

240. Anand Krishnan says:

Hello sir,
    i forgot to paste the photo & also stapled the chellan with the application form, also i have send the application form. What should i do now? Should i pay the cash once more and re-apply ?? Please help me???

241. Prithvi GT says:

Hello,
    I have stapled my application form with bank form and sent it through speed post, I now found out it shouldn’t be stapled! What should I do?
    Is my application rejected?

242. Anusree says:

i sent the candidate copy of challan insted of gate copy of challan.Is it will be a problem for getting admit card?

243. sanjay says:

when i have no any id profe * what am i doing

244. parveen says:

Sir ,I have signed using blue pen,it was mentioned to be signed in black,what to do now,

245. biplab biswas says:

i have not written my name and enrollment number at the back side of photo nd i hve pasted it….and also hve send it…will my form will be rejected,,,,,

246. Sumit says:

Sir
    I have filled gate form and made payment online but after that i found out that my father name was written wrong ,i think i have filled form wrong but now i want to correct it ,please give me solution,
    is my form going to reject?

• Hello Sumit

If you filled the application form and done your payment then you can request for change of your father name will be accepted till November 20, 2013 with a fee of 400/- to be paid in the form of a demand draft in favour of “Chairman GATE 2014″, payable at the city of the respective Zonal GATE Office. Please send this DD to the zonal GATE office where you have sent the application form.

247. Y srinivas says:

Sir i have uploaded a photo taken with my mobile phone is there any chance for rectification

248. Hepin says:

respeced sir,
    i have downloaded pdf of challan on 28/9/13. may you tell me the last date of fill challan and pay the fees? because if 30/9/13 is last date than i can’t fill that because i have to wait for 48 hours.

249. Ashwani says:

gate 2014 form printout is in colored or black & white ?

250. getz says:

i dint write my full name while registering for gate .. Now i want to change it . how to do it??

251. geeta says:

i want to change my name. i just wrote my name dint write full name
    so how to change it

252. vishnu says:

sir ,
    i have baklogs to clear
    do i need to buy principals signature if i am attatching course certificate and s8 marklist copy

253. shikha says:

Hello sir,
    i am a 2013 passout.i have filled the form bit what is eligibiltity certificate that is to be send along with the application form.is the provisional same as eligibility certification

254. abhijit says:

i have filled the form with wrong year of passing.
    tell me what is to be done now?

255. sonal says:

i have filled the qualifying degree as BE in place of BTECH.and i have mailed the printed application form what should i do now to rectify my mistake?

256. sonal says:

i have filled my qualifying degree as BE in place of BETCH and have mailed the printed application form .what can i do to rectify my mistake

257. ABI says:

SIR I TICK MY CASTE AS OBC BT AM BC NOW I TAKED PRINTOUT IS THERE ANY PROBLEM?

258. chintu says:

sir, i have uplaoded a photo with dark color background which is accepted, i now found it shouldn’t dark color background.what should i do? is my application rejected?

259. babu says:

whether i have to send a colour copy or black and white copy in the postal

260. sanju says:

i have made a mistake in selecting qualifying degree while filling up the form and made the payment.will i be able to change it,,

261. murali says:

i have already rigister but i am not pay money
    so lastdate submission of challen in bank

262. mahesh says:

where can i get eligibility certificate copy on mine?

263. kishan says:

Hello sir,
    I did a small mistake in filling application, i.e i gave my birth date as 07th instead 27th,Rite now i paid fee,and i had challan ,now wat i should???it may reject nd am not eligible? Wat i should pls help me sir

• Hello kishan

GATE 2014 application form submission is going to close on 1st October. and Now you must contact to your respective zonal office to make changes in your application form.

• kishan says:

sir can i cant found any contact no for Bangalore zonal center, rite now i had hard copy of application but i want to change ma birth date,can i post request letter wid valid proof along application?????

264. Avinash Mishra says:

In my GATE form photo which i paste having blue backgroung and I not send my hard copy to risenal GATE office.
    sir tell me what I do help me sir please….

thankyou

265. divya says:

Sir,by mistake i have uploaded wrong signature in my application form.I have already submitted the form also.
    How can i fix this problem.
    sir please suggest

266. rahul says:

The last date for online application is 3 oct but may i know that what is the last date for challan submission

267. Krishh says:

Hello sir,
    I have missed a letter while typing my e-mail address,and i have not yet posted the application form,how to correct the mistake ? or can i get my application status through sms in my mobile ?

268. Shyam says:

what are the documents to be posted for gate 2014 while i am 2013 passed out. Iam having course completion certificate only with me. .

269. abhiram says:

i have filled the gate application and i had done payment through online but it showing that you had
    not done payment what i have to do ………..

270. Gaurav sharma says:

I am a btech student of batch 2008-2012 , and i hav a backlog in 1st sem. And its not cleared yet. So while filling up gate form, what sud i fill in column Have you graduated yet and year also. I hav filled NO , and year 2013 as its not accepting 2012. Am i wrong ?

271. kishan says:

sir ma problem is changes for birth date rite now i had hard copy of application and i had paid challan,can i post request letter with valid proof along the application form???

272. abhijit says:

Dear Sir / Madam,
    i have filled aplication form and paid challan but not submitted the form to zonal office.
    as i have made wrong in putting year of passing.
    please tell me proceess or an aplication to be made – what contents should be added?

I called zonal office but nobody is reciving the phone & helpline mobile nos. are switched off.
    Please reply

273. Naveen Karma says:

I am doing mistake in my name and date of birth.Is there any solution?

274. sonika says:

sir ,m sonika my college name is OCT n i wriiten OST in application form by mistake ,so pls tell me wt to do ?? will it considered or nt ?

275. navjot says:

i have completed my form and post it. i made a mistake that i done the signature by blue pen instead of black.plz tell it will reject the form or not…….

276. shyam says:

what is seal ?
    am put hod stamp, is it correct are not?

277. manish says:

sir i fill wrong district in college location
    i had done my payment through challan
    what i have to do now
    plzz tell

278. abhijit says:

Mentioned numbers are showing switched off.
    Please help.

279. SANTOSH says:

i have paid 1500rs from my sbi account via net banking and 1500.24 has been decremented from my account…and when i login my enrollment number to check my status,it asks me to pay again..i have lost my 1500 rs..
    Please help me out of this problem,i have lost 1500 rs..
    i have tried calling all those helpline numbers and coldnt find it usefull..they are busy evrytime..
    tried calling them for more than 100 times,they dnt even take the phone…
    i have mailed this issue to all mail IDS i have found in the gate website,i didnt get a reply from anyone of them..

hope you would reply me as soon as possible..

280. varun says:

I stapled my eligibility certificate with form.Will it be rejected?Should I resend the application?

281. akki says:

sir i uploaded a signature & it said that it was uploaded successfully but now when i downloaded the pdf my sign is first of all not visible & the part that’s visible is wrong the last 2 letters of my surname are appearing in the front & my name in sign is not even showing….in great trouble.. plz help

282. Sanket says:

Sir ,I have uploaded a photo with plain red background ,i have not yet paid the fees,wat should i do ,will the form be accepted or rejected.

283. Sanket says:

I have uploaded a photo in red background will it work or the form will be rejected

284. atal says:

I have paid by challan before 48 hours after generation of challan then what should i do

285. atal says:

fee submitted by challan before 48 hours after generation of challan then what i have to do….

286. raj says:

fee paid by challan before 48 hr after generation ofchallan form then what i have to do…..

287. vrishali says:

Is it necessary to attest the copy of supporting document sent along with
    the printed application form?

288. pandu says:

sir
    i have uploaded scanned copy of my signature in capital letters and how can i change it now????and i have not yet posted the application form til now?????so please help me out from this thing..

289. skss says:

i spelt my father’s name wrong in the form, the helpline person told me to enclose a letter stating the correction. is there a problem?

290. pandu says:

sir ,
    this is kamuni pandu has committed a mistake by uploading scanned signature that was in capital letters….
    so can you please help me out to rectify my fault and please do say me how can i further proceed and i have not yet posted my application form
    waiting for your valuable reply..

291. richa says:

I have filled up wrong graduation degree name and had made the payment. I have not yet posted the application form. What should I do to correct my mistake?

292. shilpa says:

sir/mam i have not paste the same photo that i have uploaded during online filling of form..what should i do now? is my form will rejected??

293. Asif Ali says:

Sir, I had uploaded my signature directly without doing the signature in 7×2 piece of paper and sent the form.
    so, Is there any chance of rejection ?

294. Varsha Borse says:

Dear Sir/Madam ,
    I was Complited my B.Arch. But my mistake is me a student of the final year of B.Arch .So pls tell what i have to do ? is that my form will be rejected or is there any way of correction .

295. Varsha Borse says:

Dear Sir / Madam ,

i was Complited my B. Architecture degree . But my form filled is my mistake . For use as the eligibility certificate only for final year or backlog applicants. plz tell what i have to do ? is that my form will be rejected or is there any way of correction ?

296. reddy says:

Hello sir,
    Iam B.tech final year student, I have filled the application form and sent the application form along with challan by speed post on 27th sept WITHOUT THE COLLEGE SEAL.I made a call to the mentioned helpline no. but those no.s are switched off…. What should I do now??? plz help me out with a solution……

297. sjb says:

I am a candidate under iit kharagpur division.
    my enrollment is done but while saving & uploading my photo,signature,the site automatically;
    logged out displaying error message on screen as inconvinience occured deeply regrated.try after some time .
    since 28 sept.
    so what to do now?
    please guide me;

298. poni says:

sir, i have applied the gate 2014 but in qulification i have write my university name in the appeared from box,but i currently studied in the college which is affiliated from that university ……….how i can fix my problem ……..plz suggest sir

299. poni says:

sir i have write university name in apearing from box ,insteed of college name any problem for that .plz suggest me

300. Anirban Biswas says:

Sir, i have inserted wrong date of birth during form fill up of GATE 2014. what kind of problems I may face? what are the solutions? please reply..

301. Anirban Biswas says:

Sir, I have inserted wrong date of birth. what problems I may face and please let me know if there is any solution for it.

302. Kshitija Pramod Kulkarni says:

Sir hello, I have written my full name as Kshitija P. Kulkarni while filling the form will it be accepted? My name is Kshitija Pramod Kulkarni

303. priya says:

Hello sir ,I filled application on 29 nyt so wen s the last date to make payment(offline) and also plz do let me is it necessary to get cerficate from principal because I’m 2013 pass out as I am out of station I can’t go get the certificate from priincipal but I do HV PRC is that sufficient for eligibility

304. priya says:

Sir I am out of station ….I HV PDC is that suffient for eligibility or compulsarily should we get certificate from principal and pl do tell me as I Hv submitted online application on 29 the nyt and I need to make payment after 48 hrs Plz tell me wen is the ladt date for making payment

305. Seshadri says:

I have given my B.E degree in electrical engineering instead of Electronics and communication engineering
    Is it possible to change it
    I have submitted the form online
    I am yet to mail them the application form

please help out asap

306. lalnunpuia says:

i made a spelling mistake in writing my name,what should i do

307. Raghu says:

sir, one of my friend submited the application form but she did one mistake, tht is she selectd gender as male, also she paid 1500 amount, wht to do sir..?after downloaded only she came to know tht problem…is there any last date to do any modifications?

308. Raghu says:

sir, one of my friend submit the application form but she did one mistake, that is she selected gender as male, also she paid 1500 amount, what to do sir..?after downloaded only she came to know that problem…is there any last date to do any modifications?

309. sandeep says:

Sir, I haven’t received my b.e marksheets because of some rle issues but I have cleared all the semesters… So how can I apply for this year..my form submissions are pendimy because of this documents issue…pls help

310. Raghu says:

i am in final year b.e, what are all documents we send to gate office with the application.?

311. Ashith says:

i have applied for gate exam!!! im in obc category!!! is it required to send caste certificate also for that???? or is it just for sc/st???

312. siva says:

Hello sir, I am SIVA, by mistake i have filled my online application using dual degree course(5 years)instead of B.E. degree course. whether it is considerable/ eligibility or how can i rectify this problem. And also if i applied for government exam through GATE score whether they will consider this GATE qualification for their reference.

313. sivaraju says:

I have filled my gate application,I am a final year student,so i didn’t have my course completion certificate and it is mandatory to get the principal sign in my application, but the space is intentionally left blank, also my enclosure check list has the eligibility certificate copy also,please say the next step what should i do?

314. kumar says:

i filled application on 30 tell me sir challan date

315. Harsimran Singh Sarao says:

sir i have to change my name and email address in the form so what i have to do. my name was written harsiman singh sarao one alphabet is missing that is r i have to add this alphabet that is harsimran singh sarao. plz help me

316. devilal says:

sir, i have wrongly filled the gate form and submitted,i am final year student of automobile and i had written as graduate i.e passed out in 2013 instead of passing out in 2014 not graduate at all. please give suggestion,if it can be corrected.

317. namita says:

i have filled the online application form 2014…..but on taking the printout of the application form…it was black and white….moreover…for the sticking of the photo…my photo was passport size…i.e.3×4 cm….can my form be rejected???

i called at the gate help….but it seems it is busy all the time..

Please provide me with necessary information

Best regards,
    Namita Chandra

318. saikumar says:

sir in my application enter the wrong date of birth how to it change tell me the solution
    fast

319. venkatesh says:

how to select BC – D caste

320. naveen says:

sir, i have filled the GATE application form online. but i filled the qualification details as electrical and electronics engineering instead of electronic and communication engineering and also i posted the form to chairperson what i should do now?

321. amarnath says:

sir,I have not written my full name as per the certificates. i.e.,K. Amarnath Swamy. will it be accepted? actually in certificates my name is Kalyan Amarnath Swamy.

322. Gomathi says:

Hi Sir im Gomathi , i have registered the application already and submitted the payment through net banking but i received error msg at the end currently it is showing as no payment has done but amount has been detected from my account so, again i applied through Challan Payment so now in my application it is registered as default in Challan Payment is there any way to claim my amount detected in net banking..

Please help…

323. Akash Kaushik says:

sir, since 15 Sept. I am suffering with fever(dengu) and I was under treatment, so I couldn’t got the registration in time i.e. till 1.10.2013. Is there any possibility granting me a favourism chance to fillup the GATE-2014 application by 2 or 3.10.2013 considering my problem sympathetically. So that I can also avail chance for GATE_2014 with yours’ kind consideration.
    With regards.

324. Raja says:

Sir i forget to tick enclosure checklist i post it wht can i do?

325. ABINAYA says:

Sir,I have entered my college pincode wrongly also could’nt write full name of college only short form i have written.What should i do now vl they reject my application

326. neha says:

sir, what if i have entered my first name nd forgot to write the last name .
    will it be accepted or not ??

327. hemant patel says:

sir i had mailed my documents to zonal office, bt it have signature of principal and seal of college. Is it necessary seal of principal?

328. arsheen fatima says:

Sir, i have completed my b.tech in 2013, i have passed out.. i hav my provisional and course completion certificate… do i need to get certificate from principal? In the eligibilty criteria it is mentioned tht who are in final year they have to get certificate frm the principal.. reply

329. skanda says:

is printout to be black & white or coloured?

330. jinu says:

I have to know when is the last date for fee submission in bank (chellan)for gate?

331. vinu says:

Sir I have submitted only my provisional certificate along with my completed registration form. I have completed my graduation. Should I send the course completion and mark list also?

332. vijaykiran says:

the printout of gate application form should be black & white or colour?
    the A4 envelop should be in which colour brown or sky blue?
    please tell me sir i am waiting for your reply.

333. Vishnu says:

When is the last date for sending the downloaded application form with enclosures to zonal office
    Thanks

334. anjaly says:

sir
    should I take the color pritnout??

335. kavya ramesh says:

what is the last date to pay the fees?

336. ramhis says:

i completed my b.tech this year but i did nt get my certificates could you help what are the documents can i sent?reply me soon

337. gunasri says:

sir
    when is the last date for fees payment (offline)

338. avinash says:

sir I submitted my online gate 2014 form but by mistake I forgot to attached cast certificate,,then what I do for this mistake,,,my payment via net banking

• Hello Avinash

You can submit your cast certificate with offline application form at zonal office with cover the application for add the cast certificate. you should contact to your respective zonal office for this problem.

339. Abinaya says:

Sir,i have uploaded a photo i dont ve similar photo to send can i send another photo along with application,also i called the helpline number given above its not in use shall i send my application first ans then cal for making changes or should i call first then send my application

340. shwe says:

Sir I HV enclosed all the documents and challan(gate copy) but I haven’t stapled it …is it necessary to staple all the doc

341. suganthan says:

Sir I completed online reg b4 oct. and I need to kno whether I can download challan now and go for a pay process or else time is elapsed.

342. harshad says:

sir i have sent my application form
    through speed post but mean while
    i have done a mistake regarding sign
    dat is in the hard copy they have
    mentioned dat the sign should be in
    black ink but i have signed it with
    blue…would my application be
    rejected…? plz sir do reply

343. chanakya says:

spelling mistake of my name in the submitted application form. please let me know what to do @ chanakyakesa@gmail.com

344. Dhivya says:

I have put my initial at the front of my name instead of putting it at the back of my name. In my 10th marksheet it appears at the last. I had submitted the application and paid the fees.. Will it be a problem? If so, how can I rectify it sir?

345. venkata says:

sir, i am not paid challan 1500 please tell me the fee last date can i pay the fee tomrrow?

346. SUKANTA says:

sir, i sent my application form to GATE office.but there are a problem in my online application,the photo is not a good quality.so i rebrowse my photo. my question i will resent my application form to GATE office.

347. arun Singh thakur says:

Sir my friend filled my form abd insted of Arun Singh thakur he wrote thakhur how do I correct my form.for I have already posted it.
    Please tell me it wont be a problem as I have a couple of photo ids of mine
    I am pretty worried

• Hello Arun sigh

We mentioned a link in our post. you can get details form that link. and you must contact to your respective zonal office for make change. Gate committee provide limited time period to make changes for disputes.

348. navya says:

iam 2013 passed out. what are the documents should i need to enclose along with gate application form?

• Hello Navya

you need to send:

1.The signed application form (with photograph affixed) with Principal/HOD’s certificate, if that is proof of your eligibility to appear in GATE 2014.
      2.Other eligibility documents required to appear for GATE 2014 (e.g. degree certificate).
      3.Category certificate for claiming discounted application fee.
      4.GATE copy of challan duly stamped by the bank after payment of fees (you need not submit challan in case of payment by net banking).

349. prasad says:

i had sent my application form which is folded and it was stapled but i had send all proofs which are going to be required ..so i am getting worry abt that one..any thing will be happen..

350. bindu kumari says:

sir/mam

i have filled my form by 3 oct but sorry forget to take printout of the form and i want pay my fee through off line mode now what can i do?

351. G.K says:

Sir, I’m choose OBC category.. but I’m not having OBC certificate. what can i do?

352. Manoj says:

I’ve printed our my form and paid for it by offline payment and I’m ready to post the documents. I’ve commited a coupled of mistakes in my application form (i.e. D.O.B, email address).. How can I change that and I’m a completed my course on 2011. But cleared the papers on 2012. But I have my provisional certificate. Haven’t got the degree certificate yet… ? What documents should I include? Please advice..

• Hello Manoj

You need to include the application for make change in your DOB and Email. Gate provide fixed time limit for correction in disputes so you can get whole information to make change in your application form to contact with our respective zonal office by office number and by using above mentioned help line number.

And you should send maerks sheets of final semester and cast certificate and fee challan.

353. Vengada Subramanian says:

Hello Sir/Madam,

I had send my documents to the zonal office and i had attached with my provisional certificate.

But i had sent that sky blue envelope.Is there any problem. And how do i know my application is send or not? Please reply me.

Thank you.

354. shwetha says:

Hello sir I have send application and all eligibility documents via speed post and on Oct 3 and the status is that it has been delivered to iisc but my question s that my application status is lyk this ….,…………………..APPLICATION SUBMITTED, payment verified …..make sure that ur application is reached by 10th ….plz tell me wat should I do knw

355. Ainul says:

Sir, how can we know that the documents send by post have been received to zonal address?

356. Jitender says:

principal certificate means which include in the application form or signed this page by hod/principal

357. Manish kumar singh says:

i already post my documents 15 days ago.
    but yet didn’t get any mail from iit delhi….
    pls suggest what to do?

358. nikita says:

sir,is it necessary to attest the degree cirtificate along with application form.

359. priya says:

Hello sir I I HV sent all the required documents via speed post and postal details a showing tat packet has been successfully delivered to iisc Bangalore but its not showing in gate application status wat should I do plz tell me

360. Pooja Chaprana says:

Hello Sir,
    Actually while submitting form first time the amount of 750 has been charged from my account but my form did not get submit. Again i fill the form and charge for 750 again. it is written that “if amount charge from your account and form will not submit then the wrong charge amount will be refund back in next 3 working days”.I fill the form on 3 Oct and today is 8 oct.i did received any refund.
    Please tell me what to do.

Thanks & Regards,
    Pooja

361. vijay says:

sir, i have sent the form but i didn’t took the college seal on it
    so i have again send the another form will collge seal , will it be accepted

362. rajesh says:

i have send the hard copy application but the printout is in black and white..will it be rejected?

363. pooja says:

hai sir
    i have done with my enrollment process but without my knowledge the last date of online submission has been finished. sir could u please help me out in this.so that it will be helpful for me.

364. neha says:

I belongs to NT category..but I filled form with ST category by mistake. Now how I can correct it?

365. amujao says:

sir i have to rectify my form since i have submitted my challan to my frinds envelop. how can i rectify???

366. Vishal Kale says:

My GATE form was not accepted because there was problem with my uploaded signature. They asked to me to upload the signature again with necessary corrections which I did. Later i got a mail stating that my form has been accepted. Now I am confused whether TO SEND MY APPLICATION AGAIN BY POST OR NO?? As my signature is required in the block below the uploaded sign.

367. venu kumar says:

sir i have received to my mail with one defect my signature is not uploaded properly.I am confusion about that again i want to send my apllication form or not???

368. shivani kannojia says:

sir i have sent the form but i didn’t took college seal on it,now gate administration ask to scan and upload the form. At first time our HOD signed on it , but at present HOD is not available in the college.so can i take the signature of Principal and seal of Principal??? Is there any problem in it?? and can i also upload sc/st category certificate with it again??

369. gautamsinha says:

Sir, i am write some wröng year means to write 2011 but i write 2010. What i do plz help me

370. ABHIJEET says:

SIR
    MY MISTAKE I WROTE MY NAME ABHIJIEET INSTEAD OF ABHIJEET.. I SEND MY APPLICATION FORM WITH A COVER LETTER AND PROOF WITH APPLICATION FORM.. BUT WHEN MY ADMIT CARD CAME MY NAME IS NOT CORRECTED. WHAT TO DO NOW.. WILL I WILL BE ALLOWED TO GIVE EXAM OR WILL I WILL BE ABLE TO FILL OTHER FORMS WITH THIS ADMIT CARD DETAIL

371. Balu Prasad says:

I am a mechanical engineer and i am preparing for GATE’14 and hope i will get a seat in NIT’s but i ask this doubt , If I unfortunately couldn’t score well then I have to choose top coll. to do M.E. under anna university, so Doing M.E/M.Tech (except IIT & NIT) is only for teaching job?
    because i don’t want to get into teaching profession, I want to work in core (or) research area. so please tell me sir Is it worthy to do master degree except IIT and NIT?
    please consider my doubt and reply me sir..
    thank you sir in advance.

• Hello

if you working hard for the examination then you will get admission in iit. if you will not get seat in iit then its not mean that your further study is not valuable. so work hard and be positive. on that condition you should choose your college on the basis of the performance and placement.

• Balu Prasad says:

but sir my doubt and some of my friends doubt is,
        Is that Doing “M.E” is only for teaching job?
        because i don’t want to get into teaching profession, I want to work in core (or) research area in my mechanical engineering especially Master in Industrial (or) Design engineering.