IGNOU Date Sheet 2014

IGNOU Date Sheet 2014, IGNOU Time Table 2014: -

IGNOU Date Sheet 2014:- The IGNOU is one of the largest universities of the India country. The full name of the university is Indira Gandhi National Open University. The university is one of the distance learning national universities located in the capital of India, Delhi. The university was established in the year 1985 by the act of the government of the India. The university name was given in the honor of former and our Prime Minister Indira Gandhi.  The university campus is covering a large area of land in the Delhi city.

The university is affiliated with the university grant commission of India (UGC), the association of Indian universities (AIU), all India council for technical education (AICTE), commonwealth of learning (COL) and distance education council (DEC). Many different schools and colleges are affiliated with the university. The university is providing best education facilities for the development and betterment of the nation. The university is also one of the best universities which providing distance education to the students. The numbers of students who are studying in the university are the largest number in India.

IGNOU Date Sheet Time Table 2014:-

IGNOU Date Sheet 2014Every year many students take admission in the university. Every year the university conducts the exams in the semester pattern for the students. Many students appear in the university exam. The students who are appearing in the exams are eagerly waiting for the university exam date sheet. The university will soon announce the date sheet on their official website. The official website of the university is www.ignou.ac.in.

Students can get the IGNOU Date Sheet 2014 on following link:-

IGNOU Date Sheet 2014

IGNOU Distance Education

IGNOU Date Sheet

IGNOU Results

Posted in Date Sheet - Time Table Tagged with:
12 comments on “IGNOU Date Sheet 2014
  1. Francisca Rai says:

I want to know when is my MSO 2. MSO3, MSO4 exams. I cannot access the date sheet. Kindly help me. Thanks

2. mukesh says:

dear sir,
    please send me b.sc. exam time table of july session

3. marybelinta says:

respected sir,
    please send to me bba exam timetable of june 2013

4. HARSH VARDHAN TAMRAKAR says:

SIR,PLZ SEND ME THE BTS COURSE BOOKS B`CAS EXAM IS HELD IN DECEMBER MONTH, WHEN I WILL LEARN THINGS ?PLZ SEND MY BOOK AND OTHER INFORMATIONS. WHEN MY EXAM DATE IS COME. PLZ INFORM US.MY MOTHER WANTS TO DO M.A.BECAUSE SHE HAD NOT GOT GOOD PERCENTAGE IN M.A. SO HE WANTS TO SIT IN SHRENI SUDHAR IN HINDI LANGUAGE CAN SHE DO WITH YOUR COLLEGE OR FROMM RDVV JABALPURWHERE SHE GAVE M.A. HINDI.

5. sudershan singh says:

sir plz mail me date sheet ma 2year sociology 2013

6. nitin gupta says:

Sr please send me exame time table of MA previous(MSO) june semester

7. Rajeswari says:

I am looking for the examination date for BAIHA 2014 term end exam course code is BHY011
    kindly send me the date asap so that i can plan myself.

8. pankaj says:

I am looking for exam ate sheet of BAIHA 2014 term and course code is BHY -011 Please kindly send me date as soon as possible so i can plan my self