IPU CET Admit Card 2013

IPU CET Admit Card 2013, GGSIPU CET 2013 Hall Ticket Download:-

IPU CET Admit Card 2013 :- IPU CET stands for Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test. IPU CET is an entrance examination to provide admission in engineering at the University. This entrance exam is conducted by the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. The eligibility of this entrance exam is, a student must be requiring 55% marks in 10+2 in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. It’s a University level examination. The syllabus of the exam is as same as the syllabus of the CBSC for class 11th and 12th. The type of the paper is objective question. There are 150 questions in the paper. Each question has four options with one correct answer. The time period is two and half hours. The medium of the paper is English. It’s a 600 marks exam paper. There are three parts of the paper is Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The students fill up the answer on the OMR sheet which will be provided at the examination center.  The result will announce in the first week of the June 2013. After announcing the results of IPU CET, then the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University organizes counseling for the students. There are two rounds of the counseling. The admission is provided on the basis of the counseling. The branches are allotted on the basis of the counseling. The brief details about IPU CET Admit card is in below.

IPU CET Admit Card 2013:-

IPU CET Admit Card 2013The Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University will be conducting the entrance exam of the IPU is on the date 19 May, 2013. The procedure of the application form is in running. After successful registration, candidates will watch for their admit card. The admit card IPU CET will start to issue in the last week of the April. Admit card is important for every examination. The student will bring a black ball pen to the fill up the OMR sheet. The notification of the examination is already updated on its official website. The result will be outs on the date of 5th June, 2013. Best wishes of all the applicants. IPU uploads IPU CET Admit card so students you can download your  Admit card by using the link

IPU CET Admit Card

ipu cet admit card

When you use mentioned link above find a screen shot given , then enter your registration number/Barcode and cet test/programme code ans click on submit button . Your admit card is available on screen.

Refine your search terms:-

IPU CET Application Form

IPU CET Admit Card

IPU CET Answer Key

IPU CET Results

Posted in Admit Card Tagged with:
43 comments on “IPU CET Admit Card 2013
  1. olisha says:

will the admit card be posted to our residential address or we have to download it online?

• pranav says:

get an ans n infrm me also…

• Olisha,
      The GGS Indraprastha university will provide the admit card on online mode and by post both. If you do not get your admit card by post on time you will be able to download your admit card on online mode.
      As soon as the university will upload the admit cards of IPU CET exam we will update here.

2. shalini saxena says:

i submit my form on ipu.ac.in. from where ‘ll i get my admit card

3. shalini saxena says:

if we apply online .from where will get admit card.

4. akanksha says:

do we hav to download the admit cards onlyn or wud the admit card be postd to our residential address??

• pranav says:

i dnt knw!!!!!!!!!! as i also wnt to knw

• Akanksha,
      The GGS Indraprastha university will provide the admit card on online mode and by post both. If you do not get the admit card by post on time you can download the admit card from above post.
      The GGS Indraprastha university has not uploaded the admit card.
      As soon as the University will upload the admit card for CET exam we will update here.

5. ankit singh says:

how can i download my cet admit card2013???

6. hemani says:

how can i download my hall ticket please tell

7. hemani says:

hey i just want 2 download my hall ticket of guru gobind singh indraprashta university nd i m not abel 2 do that please tell me

8. hemani says:

hey i just want 2 download hall ticket of guru gobind singh indraprashta university please help meee

9. AARTI KASHYAP says:

Dear Sir/Madam,
    i have no receive my admit card by post,can i download through online.my application no. is539741 & CET code is 131.
    Thanks & Regards

10. shiwani says:

can i download my admit card from now

11. Gideon Gandhi says:

hii…
    i just want to inform that i have not received my admit card by post and i am not even able to get it online…..please help me…
    i dont even know if my application is rejected or approved…..and i dont know my cet code also…
    my registrarion no. is : 241727 ……
    Please help mee…

12. shivanshi says:

I m having my ipu cet exam on 5th may for bba… bt i m unable to get my centre details…
    pls help me out… hw cn i download the hall ticket…???
    My registration no. is 376868

13. Renuka says:

Plz my admit crd r nt achieved me so plz rply where ‘ll my admit crd

14. tishu rana says:

are the admit cards out? i still hv no idea about it… plzz help

15. shivani garg says:

it is 1st may…….til now the admit cards are not available…have they been uploaded by the university?.

16. Mrinal Singh says:

Hi bro,
    I applied for IPUCET online (along with the payment stuff). I took the printout of just the first page at that time, was actually in a hurry, and cuz of this, I don’t have my application number or roll number now. Is it, in any possible way, possible to get it back?
    I tried the website but no luck. Please help bro. I’m in need of it badly.
    Expecting a quick reply.
    thanks in advance. :)

17. sachin singh says:

Sir I have posted my form through speed post and I have not received my admit card till now

18. Deepak Kashyap says:

until when will the admit card will be available to us.
    its 5th may now and I dnt have received my admit card either by post or any other method.
    what to do sir now.is there any contact number to contact indraprashtha.
    plz help.

THANKS & REGARDS

• Deepak kashyap,
      The IPU CET university has uploaded the admit card for CET exam. We have updated the details of IPU CET admit card in above post. You can download your admit card from above post.

19. priya rawat says:

i didnt get my admit card for 2013 medical cet

20. kanika says:

i inform you to mbbs stage -1 exam on 11/05/2013 but not recd my admit card and mo available in the internet please send my admit card

my registration no. is 206415

21. kanika says:

i inform you to mbbs stage -1 exam on 11/05/2013 but not recd my admit card and no available in the internet please send my admit card

my registration no. is 206415

22. AkshaySharma says:

sir i have not got the admit card for the mbbs stage-1 exam and it is also not available on the internet please send me the link where i can get the admit card soon

23. shruti dabas says:

actually i have cet exam for mbbs tomorrow n i cannot fingd my admit card online. what can i do now?

24. aakash kashyap says:

i have not recieved my b.tech. ipu cet admit card……
    what is the process to activate online e-admit card????????????

25. JITENDRA KUMAR says:

Please sir sms my regrestration no on my mobile no 9161170303. My name jitendra kumar dob 02-06-1996.