Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Recruitment 2013

Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Recruitment 2013 PGT TGT Online Form:-

Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Recruitment 2013:- Kendriya Vidyalaya (Kvs) Recruitment invites the applications for the KVS Recruitment. Candidates who are the eligible for post graduate teacher and trained graduate teacher. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 12th November 2013.

More details Such as Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Exam Date, Exam Center, Syllabus, Papers, Application Form, Apply Online, Selection Procedure, Application Status, Admit Card, Answer Key, Result and other details of the KVS Recruitment 2013 is mentioned below :-

Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Recruitment 2013 Details :-

Total No. of Vacancies : – 4043 Name of the Posts : -

S. No. & Post Name of the Post Available Post
I. Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)
English 85 Posts
Hindi 69 Posts
Physics 85 Posts
Chemistry 82 Posts
Economics 56 Posts
Commerce 94 Posts
Math 91 Posts
Biology 75 Posts
History 34 Posts
Geography 39 Posts
Computer Science 80 Posts
Biotechnology 03 Posts
II. Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)
English 86 Posts
Hindi 130 Posts
Social Studies 168 Posts
Science 105 Posts
Sanskrit 38 Posts
Maths 112 Posts
III. P&HE 181 Posts
IV. AE 115 Posts
V. WE 124 Posts
VI. Librarian 112 Posts
VII. Primary Teacher 1979 Posts
VIII. PRT (Music) 100 Posts

Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2013 Eligibility Criteria :-

Candidates must have degree in B.E/B.Tech, B.Sc, M.Sc , MCA, BCA, PG Degree/ Diploma/ and so on in the various disciplines as EE/ECE/ Senior Secondary School Certificate and passed in the CTET exam.

Age Limit:-

Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Recruitment 2013

Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Recruitment 2013

Candidates maximum age limit should be 40 years for S. No I Post, 35 years for S. No II to VI posts and 30 years for S. No VIII posts as on 28th August 2013

Important Dates :-

Start date for filling online application form : 29th July 2013 (Monday)

Last date for filling online application form : 28th August 2013 (Wednesday)

Last date for submission of print out of application form : 12th September 2013 (Thursday)

Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Recruitment 2013 Application Fee :-

Applicants need to pay Rs. 750/- in the form of challan can be downloaded from the notification and deposit in any branch of Indian Bank. In addition to fee, the Indian Bank will be charged Rs. 30/- as Service Charge. No Fee for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PH candidates

How to Apply : -

There is the only one way to apply the application form is that Online Apply. The online form is self explanatory . Please follow the instructions carefully before applying.

Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Recruitment 2013 Apply Online :-

The eligible candidates can apply through online application mode by using the website www.kvsangathan.nic.in.

Candidates can get more details for PGT, TGT Recruitment :- Visit Link

Apply Online for KVS Recruitment

Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Recruitment 2013 Selection Process :-

Candidates must be selected on the basis of written test and the performance of the interview process.

Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2013 Admit Card :-

Candidates who applied for the KVS Recruitment can download their admit card from the official website of www.kvsangathan.nic.in. Candidates must have their admit card during written exam.

Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2013 Result :-

The result of the written exam will be provided on the official website at www.kvsangathan.nic.in. Candidates can check their exam result from here.

Posted in Government Jobs Tagged with:
52 comments on “Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Recruitment 2013
  1. TANWEER MAHMOOD says:

I want to know what is the upper age limit for the recruitment on the post of teacher(for primary section) in Kendriya Vidhyalayas.Moreover when are the posts being advertised & where can I get the information from, for the same.Thx Tanweer

2. urgan says:

Is ctet compulsory for pgt also? Can any one tell me…

3. sabina says:

is ctet compulsary for primary teacher?

4. sarita says:

in which date kvs exam will be held for pgt?

5. Nishant says:

sir I gave July 2013 Ctet n by answer key match I will get above 95 marks. can I apply for PRT

6. neeraj says:

sir i fill my form through online banking, the amount of 780/- was deduct but the site does not shos the complition of form, i.e, the status of fee is nill.
    now i want to refund my amount so for the same what should i do?

7. SATYA says:

IS B.ED DEGREE REQUIRED FOR PGT CHEMISTRY?

8. rashmi says:

will woman candidate have to deposit the fee for filling entrance exam form?

9. yogita says:

After filling complete information,when i click to save the qualifications it is shown – “Specify Other Degree 1 should contain atleast 2 characters”. Due to the said problem the application is not being submitted online. Please apprise as to how i can submit the application online.

• Devesh says:

I am also facing the same problem..if u got the solution..plz inform..with reply…

10. sheetal says:

What is the exam fee for women?

11. vinita says:

sir, I am obc and i have cleared my i st attemt of CTET with 83 marks for paper 2 so can i sit for prt job of kvs?

12. Sasmita says:

Sir, Is there any fee concession for Woman pls inform

13. Sasmita says:

Sir pls inform whether there is any fee concession for Woman

14. Sonia says:

Which exam centers are specified for PGT exams ?

15. pradeep says:

what is the compulsory educational qualification for the post of primary teacher.

16. swati says:

sir, I have completed DOEACC “A” LEVEL And PG IN MANAGEMENT.This is one of the among criteria of qualification for pgt computer sc. teacher.but still unable to fill my form.A line occur qualification doesn’t match again and again. what to do ?Plz help me sir

17. kirti says:

GUD EVENING SIR,
    I FILLED APPLICATION FORM FOR PRT MUSIC,
    I COMPLETED TWO STEPS,AFTER THAT I HAVE GOT PROBLEM ON THIRD STEP THAT IS MEKE PAYMENT ORDER, I SELECTED ONLINE PAYMENT THROUGH CREDIT CARD,
    PAYMENT IS DEDUCTED FROM MY ACCOUNT 780 RS.
    AND I HAVE NOT GOT APPLICATION NO.TO DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM,
    STATUS IS SHOWN THAT MAKE PAYMENT IS TO BE COMPLETED,,
    PLEASE HELP WHAT SHOULD I DO?
    APPLICANT NAME- KIRTI SRIVASTAVA
    APPLY FOR PRT MUSIC

18. kirti says:

and afer that today i generated cash chalan and today i submitted 780 rs. through indian bank sanjay palace branch agra.

19. Suresh says:

I have written the CTET exam on last July 2013. I am waiting for the CTET Score. How to apply for the KVS exam? The last date for applying KVS is 28th August of this month. I am waiting for the CTET Result.

20. ramesh babu says:

Does i need to clear CTET for applying KVS TGT post

21. Kallol Bhattacharjee says:

What will be the probable date or month of exam for PGT computer science

22. sangeeta says:

I hav cleared ctet paper part 2 but never applied for part 1 so can i apply for primary teacher job in kvs ? Secondly as i hav done b.sc. In physics and chemistry in all 3 years but left maths in lsst year so can i apply for tgt in kvs ? Of course i hav dn b.ed with 90%. Kindly provide urs expert opinion.

23. Amitabh says:

Can i chek my form status…on which site… Form will be send on 22 aug…

• Hello Amitabh,
      First of all visit the above post then you will get the link of “Apply Online for KVS recruitment”.
      Then click on “check your application status”.
      Then enter email id and date of birth and check your application status.

24. priya says:

Sir,b.sc in biotechnology & b.ed & ctet qualify students are eligible for t.g.t biology….

25. arpan says:

sir i have done master in english not bed. did i eligible for pgt english.

26. anu raj says:

sir i am obc and i have cleared CTET with 82 marks in first attempt so am i eligible for TGT and PT

27. sanjay kumar says:

sir I have 80 marks in ctet
    I belongs to sc cat. am I ellible for kvs or not plz reply me as soon as on my id

28. archana says:

sir, can i fill the application on 3rd september

29. priya says:

Sir I hv passed my graduation and doing B.Ed..I got 58%in ctet I belong to gen category can I apply for TGT post

30. sribhagawan chaurasiya says:

sir, kya tgt application form apply karne ke liye ctet compalsory h.

31. sribhagawan chaurasiya says:

sir i am B.ed. Passe witi 73 persent .kya mai tgt ka form apply kar sakta hu,please sir give me answer

32. aradhana says:

in educational detail there are required the month of 12th,and etc…… how to fill this

33. ramya says:

what will be the exam date for pgt and how to prepare please guide me.

34. kavita mathur says:

sir, mene kvs primary teacher ke form me c.tet ki marks sheet post krna bhul gai . ab kya kr skti hu plz guide me

35. kavita mathur says:

please tell mene kvs primary teacher ke lie c.tet ki marks sheet ki photocopy attach krna bhul gai baki kr doccuments to send kr die plzz help me sir

36. kiran says:

I have got 79 marks out of120 I am SC category. N applied for prt. Did I select for interview.