Kerala University Distance Education

Kerala University Distance Education, www.keralauniversity.ac.in:-

Kerala University Distance Education:- The Kerala University was established in the year 1937.This University formerly known as University of Travancore. The University of Kerala is affiliated by UGC (Union Grant commission). This University has  150 affiliated colleges and institutes. This University is one of the best Universities in India. This University provides the quality education and also offers distance learning programs in many fields. This University offers under graduation and post graduation degree courses in various fields. This University set up various education or study centers such as CACEE, the department of physical education and the department of publication etc. This university has the responsibility to conduct an annual examination for bachelor and master degree programs. The Time Table of Kerala University is displayed by the university on the official website. Students can Download Kerala University Time Table Here.

The Details of Distance Education in Kerala University are available here.

Kerala University Distance Education:-

Kerala University Distance Education

The Kerala institute of distance education was set up to provide the distance education in various courses. This institute was established in the year 1976 as a teaching and research department at kariavattom, Kerala. The main objectives of the institute are to provide the quality education and promote higher education, to provide training and promote the professional education. This university promotes the education and developing the skills of the students through training,seminars, workshops on advanced technologies. The Kerala University offers bachelor degree and master degree programs in various streams such as Arts, commerce, science, commerce, business administration and management.

Kerala University Distance Education Courses:-

The Kerala University offers 3 year bachelor degree programs and 2 year master degree programs in various fields are given below:-

Bachelor Degree courses:-

• BCA
  • B Com with Com.App.
  • BA-( History, Sociology, Political Science, Economics, English, Malayalam,
    Afzal-UI-Ulma)
  • BCom
  • BSc Mathematics,
  • B Com-Additional Elective Co-operation,
  • Bachelor of Library & Information Science

Master Degree courses:-

• MA Political Science, Public Administration, History, Economics, Sociology, English, Hindi, Malayalam, Islamic History, Sanskrit, Arabic, Music, Philosophy, Tamil
  • M.Com (Finance),
  • M.Sc Mathematics,
  • MBA
  • Master of Library & information Science
  • M Sc Computer Science
  • MHSc in Clinical Child Development
  • M Sc in Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics

PG diploma Courses:-

• PG Diploma in Health Science Research. (PGDHSR)
  • PG Diploma in Adolescent Paediatrics (PGDAP)
  • PG Diploma in Child, Adolescent and Family Counselling
  • PG Diploma in Developmental Neurology
  • PG Diploma in Beauty Therapy (PGDBT)

Certification Degree courses

• Communicative English
  • PGCC GCM
  • PGCC TMFC
  • Health Science Programs
  • Master of Hospital Administration (M H A)
  • PGDHHA
  • M.H.Sc CCD
  • M.Sc CND

Kerala University Distance Education Admission:-

Candidates who are interested to take admission into the B. Ed course on Kerala University is very easy. Candidate must have 50% marks require for it. The eligible candidates will have to take an entrance examination conducted by the Kerala University. The admission into the B Ed course will be depending on the performance of the candidate in the entrance test. For this entrance exam you have to fill an application form which is available on its official website. For other detail you can check its admission notifications regularly. The university is going to offer admission in various UG and PG degree courses through distance Education mode.  Students can Apply for Kerala University Distance education Admission here.
Students can Visit Admission Notification for details.
Contact Information:

UNIVERSITY OF KERALA
INSTITUTE OF DISTANCE EDUCATION
Kariavattom, Thiruvananthapuram-695581
Telephone-0471-2308019, 2308221
Fax No. 0471-2417389
Helpdesk: 9656049228

Official website: www.ideku.net

Students can Check Latest Kerala University Results here.

1. Abina says:

I am a 3 diploma holder in Textile Technology. I would like to do MBA, what are the procedures , please advise.

• Hello Abina,
      The MBA admission from are available now. You can apply online from the above post for the admission in the university. You can get all the details related to MBA degree program from the above post where the notification is available.

2. deepthi says:

I’d like to know 1st year b.com (IDE) exam timetable for 2013?????? ?

3. surya says:

have you any study centre at kota in rajasthan state ?

4. simla says:

when will be the admissions start for BA?

5. Jayesh .v says:

when will be the application publishing

• RAVEENDRAN says:

WHEN WILL ISSUE THE APPLICATION FORM FOR DEGREE REGISTRATION UNDER DISTANCE EDUCATION AT KERALA UNIVERSITY

• Hello Jayesh .v,
      The university is going to issue the application form for admission in all the degree courses. The details are updated in the above post. You can apply from the above post where all the details of online application are updated.

6. saranya says:

i wnt to know the date of admission for distance education
    course:Bcom

7. Sheena says:

Is there any M.Phil programme here?what is the duration and criteria for admission?

• Hello Sheena,
      Yes, this university offer the M.Phil program. If you want to take admission in M.Phil in Tamil then you can apply from the above post where the online application form is updated.

8. Shibi.S says:

when will be the admission start for MA? and what is the procedures of Distance education ?

how can we get the notes and other information ?

9. arun says:

when will the admissions for BA starts?

• Hello Arun,
      The BA admission form are available. Now you can apply online for the admission in BA degree course from the above post where online application form is updated. If you further have any query then you can ask here again.

10. Aswathy says:

when will the admission starts for BA english? and what all the document i have to submitt.?

• Hi Aswathy,
      The Kerala university has issued the online application form for BA degree program. We have updated all the details and online application form in the above post. You can apply from the above post for the admission.

11. LEKSHMI.P.R says:

I WANT TO JOIN FOR B.COM COMPUTER APPLICATION FINAL YEAR.WHAT ARE THE PROCEDURES FOR DOING THAT

• SUNIL KUMAR S says:

Is degree courses (under graduate) offered by Sikkim Manipal University through distance education approved by Kerala University & Kerala PSC ?

• Reji.s says:

Dear sir,

i completed my b.com degree from shobhit university through distance education system.is it approved by kerala,calicut and mahatma gandhi universitiess?

thanking you

• Hi Lekshni.P.R,
      The complete procedure for the admission in Kerala university is updated in the above post. And the online application for the admission is also available in the above post. You can apply from the above post.

12. FIDHA HASHIM says:

I likE to join BA Malayalam(IDE.WHATcan i do for that?

• Hi Fidha Hashim,
      The online admission application form are available now. You can apply online from the above post for the admission in BA. All the details related to Kerala University admission are updated in the above post.

13. shareena says:

I have completed my BSc biotechnology. Am much interested to do MSc CND distance
    But am residing at UAE.pls tel me whether there’s a study centre here. Or else what should I do to get admission??

• Hello Shareena,
      The university has issued the application form for the admission in M.Sc. You can apply from the above post where the admission online form is updated.
      You can check the list of study centers of the Kerala university on the official website.
      If you further have any query then you can ask us here.

14. Dhaniya K.M says:

I am 3 year diploma holder in computer hardware maintenence. I would like to do MCA. What are the procedures? Please help me.a

15. Ali Nifaz Mohamed says:

I want to do MA in Public Administration or political science,but in this year,how to apply please guide me

• Hi Ali Nifaz Mohamed,
      The admission form for MA degree program are available. You can apply for the admission from the above post where we have updated the Kerala university admission form and notification.

16. AKHIL says:

After 12th I completed iti. Now I’m working at Dubai. I wish to do BCA under Kerala university. what should I do to get admission?

17. albin says:

what all are the documents should i submit in ba course?

18. syamprakash says:

what is about civil and total station non regular course at karyavattom campus

19. silu says:

Is there any distance education in m-tech computer science and engineering?pls reply fast..

• Hello Silu,
      The Kerala university does not offer Master degree program in computer science and engineering. But this university offer M.Sc in computer science. For the admission detail you can visit the above post.

20. RESHMA says:

WHEN WILL THE ADMISSION FOR B.A ENGLISH(2013) START???

• Hello Reshma,
      The Kerala university has issued the admission application form for BA degree program in English. You can visit the above post for admission detail.
      You can apply online for the admission from the above post.

21. Drisya.D. says:

After +2 I completed DHI. Now I want to do BA Sociology .Which documents are require for my admission

22. mohan says:

when music m.a previous examn will start(distance education)

23. lekshmi says:

i lost my tc. can i apply for distand education under kerala university with out TC? And what should i do??

24. vipin says:

sir,plz send some good suggetion for bca by distance in other universities approved by kerala.

25. lekshmi says:

I passed +2 (computer science) wth 81% marks. And after that I completed iti. Now I wish to join bsc computer science under Kerala university. Bt I lost my TC. Can I apply for the above mentioned course with out my TC? And what should I do to get admission?

26. noufal ka says:

sir,i want join in msc chemistry in kerala university distance mode .what i do

27. sinchu says:

i have completed b.sc nursing under rajiv ghandhi university and i have kerala registration , i need to know whether i can apply for m.sc clinical nutrition and diatetics under distant education programme in kerala university.

28. vijilal says:

I am a 3 diploma holder in computer engineering . I would like to do MCA, what are the procedures

• Hello Vijilal,
      We have updated the Kerala university distance education admission detail in the above post. Visit the above post to get details. You can also apply online here for admission in Kerala university.

29. Athira says:

Is BA psychology through distant education mode under Indira Ghandi Open University approved by kerala government?

30. sreekumar says:

may I know the admission details of the 2013 bed courses

31. Mathews Saji says:

i am a b.com 1st year student and i want to do B.A English
    what are the procedures

• Hi Mathews saji,
      The Kerala university has issued the admission application form for BA english. The details of Kerala university distance education admission are updated in the above post. You can visit the above post to get details.

32. sinchu says:

i need to know whether i have to submit my orginal degree certificates to do m.sc clinical nutrition and diatetics as distant education under kerala university and i am a b.sc nurse with kerala registration.

33. soorya says:

i was a distant education student in PGDHHA in the year 2008.Due to personal reason, I had to discontinue the course. Is it possible to continue or should i start from the beginning.

34. elna antony says:

What should I do for getting admission for MBA correspondance I have completed BSc nursing & working in mumbai

35. amana says:

i passed my bsc in cs.can i join to mhsc in child development?

36. Lakshmi says:

Now i’m doing my pg in polymerchemistry. I want to know about the details regarding mphil correspondance

37. easwaranembrandiri says:

MA PHILOSOPHY OF MKU DDE IS EQUIVALENT TO MA PHILOSOPHY OF KERALA DDE

38. soumyasreesivadas says:

Sir i have submitted application for Ba sociology in june 2013.can i know when i can recieve books and other details.I have submitted first installment fees also.

39. Dhanya.A says:

Distance education of MEd Degree available here

40. dr.a.ansari says:

i am a medical graduate at andhra. i would like to go with mha, can you please guide me.
    thanking you

41. Usha says:

My age is 50. I have completed my degree course in English Literature. I would like to do LLB as correspondence or distance education. Could you please let me know if I am eligible and the procedures to get admission.

Kind regards,

Usha

42. teena says:

i completed my plus two in 2010.
    i want to do degree in distance, can i apply now? is it possible now? i think the last date for application is over.

43. Soumya says:

I have done my M.Com from Bangalore University and i would now like to do a B.Ed through correspondence from Kerala University.
    Can you please let me know if I am eligible for this?
    Soumya.

44. LEKSHMI VIBHU says:

i completed B.Ed degree in hindi under kerala university in 2009.then i go to M.A HINDI atuniversity college ididn’t complete it .this time i want to join M.A HINDI through distance education what the procedure

45. mes centre says:

we have three students wish to join for PGDCAFC.How can we arrange the training for them or is it directly by the university?Do the centre arrange the lab fecility and theory classes for the students?

46. MUHAMMED RAASHIQ says:

iam passed in ba english,my mark is part 3 and subsideary total =295 passed degree .
    Then i want to MA distance
    how to apply.?
    What is the qualifications in apply Ma englis

47. swathy says:

is this university provide msc chemistry through distance educatiön?

48. Remya.s says:

i have attended the MBA ENTRANCE EXAM 2013 and passed in it..how can i get its certificate..and how can i get the admission

49. Rafeek says:

sir
    i want to do MA Arabic. what are the procedure

50. shijith says:

I would like to join BA Malayalam distance course. How I can join in the course.? When course will be started. ? When will be the exam.?

51. Vinod C says:

I’m a B.Tech graduate in computr science… Now I wok in a CBSE school in the post of higher secondary physics teacher.. Now my passion is teaching… I’m so much interested in teaching high school and higher secondary students in subjects Physics and Mathematics.. Now I’m 23 years old… Is there any possibility to take distinct B.Ed in any of the above mentioned subjects??? If not possible, what are the procedure to be taken to B.Ed degree as early as possible without wasting time… I kindly request you to give an understandable reply..

52. ANNIE MATHEW says:

RESPECTED SIR, I WAS A DEGREE STUDENT IN DISTANCE EDUCATION (ENGLISH LITERATURE). I FAILED IN SUB PAPER HISTORY OF ENGLISH LITERATURE. THIS YEAR I AM WRITING THAT PAPER. I WANT MY PREDEGREE CERTIFICATE BACK. WHAT ARE THE PROCEDURES TO GET MY CERTIFICATE . PLEASE HELP ME

53. ancila says:

i am a diploma nurse but iam doing my Bsc nursing in coimbatore,.so is there any possibility that i can do degree or master in hospital administration through distance education from kerala university ?from where i’ll find information related to it?