KSOU Mysore Distance Education

KSOU Mysore Distance Education, www.ksoumysore.com:-

KSOU Mysore Distance Education:- KSOU Mysore Distance Education :-The Karnataka state open university (KSOU) was founded in 1996 in Mysore by the government of Karnataka state.  This university is recognized by DEC (Distance Education Council), New Delhi and Association of Commonwealth University (ACU), UK, Asian association of open university, china and also commonwealth of learning (COL). This university offers bachelor degree, master degree, postgraduate diploma and diploma degree and certification courses. This university provides library facility and education environment.

KSOU Mysore Distance Education:-

KSOU Mysore Distance Education

The Karnataka state open university ( KSOU) was set up in the year 1992 under state enactment KSOU Act 1992 by the government of Karnataka state. This university was set up to provide the distance and corresponding courses in various fields. This university offers the bachelor and master degree courses in various fields. This university also offers diploma, postgraduate diploma and certification courses in various fields.The University having a strong genesis of the Institute of Correspondence Course and Continuing Course and Continuing Education (ICC&CE), a pioneer in the Asian continent. This university publishes the notification about the admission in various courses in the university. The admission in the university is given based on the performance in the written examination. This university offers best study material to the students and also offers library facility.

KSOU Mysore Distance Education Courses:-

All the courses offered by this university are mentioned below:-
Bachelor degree courses

• PGDFM- PG Diploma in Financial management
  • PGDHRM- PG Diploma in human and resource management
  • PGDMM – PG Diploma in Marketing Mangement
  • PGDMCJ- PG Diploma in Mass communication and Journalism
  • PGDND- PG Diploma in Nutrition and Dietetics

KSOU Mysore Distance Education Admission:-

Those candidates who are interested to take admission in Karnataka state open university they must can KSOU admission notification on its official web site. There on its official website there is an application form is available. You must fill that application form carefully and attach required documents with Registration fees. The Karnataka state open university provides various courses in all streams.

Contact information:-
Karnataka State Open University
Manasagangotri, Mysore – 570 006
Karnataka, India
Phone: + 91 – 0821 – 2512 471, 2515 149
E-mail: vc@ksoumysore.com
Website: www.ksoumysore.com

KSOU Time Table

KSOU Results

Posted in Distance Education Tagged with: , , ,
74 comments on “KSOU Mysore Distance Education
  1. Brunda says:

i want to join B.tech i complete Arts(HEPS) in puc is it possible to take B.tech or if iti completed candidate can take B.tech please replay me.

Regards,
    Brunda.

2. seewoosungker vidiasagur says:

sir want to enroll for the MA psychology via correspondence, plz help

3. gayathri says:

I have finished b.com in ksou and now i like to join b.ed via correspondence pls give full information about b.ed.

4. Arif Pasha says:

Dear Sir/ Ma’m,

I done my MBA in HR in your institute, KSOUO.

Now willing to enroll into PHD. Hence, seeking your assitance about the terms, Fees, admission dates & eligibilty criteria & other relevant concerns, if any. Thanks,

Regards,
    Arif

5. Shwetha D H says:

I have completed B.Sc ( EMCs) in 2009. I am interested in further studies.

1. Can I take up MBA but I have no knowledge of accounts.

2. Can I do any PG diploma course in either Psycology or Criminilogy ( Forensic Science) in open university.

Kindly guide me.

Regards,

Shwetha.

6. Rekha says:

I am completed II PUC now in want to join PG Diploma in Animation & Multimedia what is the qualification for this course & please tell me the fee in KSOU Mysore

7. Satpal singh says:

Sir I want to date sheet for m.sc microbiogy of distence education. Sir i fill up my form through private centre. That person not response my answer. pls help me

8. suma tolle says:

i want to know about correspondence course for ba psychology how can i apply and further details

9. Manoj says:

Dear Sir/Madam

I am completed my B.com in the year 2006 at mysore university.But, I am a profession Graphic & HTML,Designer, Of which IT course should i have to take/study, Kindly suggest me.

10. Pushpalatha says:

we want to join for PG diploma in Personnel management & Industrial Relations. This course is available in your KSOU distance education or not.

11. PREM says:

What is the time table for the exams and what are the pattern of exams for pg diploma – marketing management.

What is the mode of attending the classes.

12. Shyam says:

Sir am post graduate in Eng Lit.I want to do my Ph.D(distance) pls will you guide me to get admission?

13. venkatesh says:

i want to do b.com in mysore university when the admissions are opened….plez give me any information about the university…

14. shweta says:

i want to do BA in mysore university when the admisson are opened….p/z give me any information about the university..

15. lakshmi says:

i have completed b.com course on my age basis i am not study 10th and p.u sooo can i take a diploma in english course on age basis…please inform me

16. chatira says:

sir i will wished s.s.l.c in the year 2006, i will interested in education, can i take b.a. in kannada carrecpendece course on age basis please inform me

17. vanitha says:

sir, i want to do bed in learning disability . Could you please inform me When will the admission form will be given and required information about above .. Thank you.

18. Deepak says:

hello i want to do correspondence mba in your university for the year 2013-14 m graduate in bachelor in business management from bangalore university please give details thank you

19. Tejaswini.A says:

I need to join for MCOM(Correspondance) in Mysore University.
    Plz say me when will the application form will be issued for this.

20. sharanagouda says:

hello sir i am sharanagouda i comlited the B A in mansagangotri open university then next i want to do B ED so plz give me information about how i taking the admition in mysore open university?

thanking u.

21. shweta says:

i need to join for BA (bacholer of arts) in sociology (correspondence) p/z say me when the appication form will be is issued for this.

22. savitha says:

plese admission in MA first exam date

23. vinay says:

Hello sir |madam, i have completed my MA in sociology in our ksou institute .
    I am willing to do B ed, so please give some information about it.

24. umadevi says:

Please send me the information about B ed and how much should we pay for 2 years ,please tell me ….

25. Ramya.j says:

Ramya.j
    i am govt teacher. I have completed BA in ksou. My optional sub are political science,sociology,education. Now i wanted to do b.ed in english major. Pls give me information that which qualification required to do b.ed in english major?

26. bhavya srinidhi says:

I am working as dance teacher….I completed my b.sc in CBZ…I want to take up b.ed in correspondence…can i get the details….which subject shd i opt in b.ed…

27. shivaraj says:

iam a final year degree student iam appearing d exam in d september month can i aply bed-2013-14 aplication?

28. shivaraj says:

sir iam appearing final year degree exam now can i aply for bed course?

29. GIRISH says:

when will the m.com result announce? and what is the last date for getting admission for last year of m.com?

30. Mehek says:

I completed my B.sc in biotech sir so can i take admission for M.sc.Chemistry in KSOU?plz reply

31. parvathi says:

I completed B.ed and M.A in k.s.o.u and my subject is History, can u give suggestions which course can I take? am very interested in further studies… plz reply

32. Roohi Rizwana says:

I would like to apply for B ED in your esteemed institution.Please guide me in this procedure
    as early as possible.

• Hello Rizwana

B.ed eligibility criteria for B.ed is”

Graduates (Bachelors or Masters degree holders) in any subjects from any university in the state of Karnataka or from any other university recognized as equivalent thereto OR Masters degree holders without a Bachelors degree OR Teachers serving in recognized schools/institutions within the jurisdiction of the university (Karnataka state) with a minimum of 2 years of teaching experience

33. manjula says:

hello sir ,
    i have done my mcom in correspondense , i want to do excecutive mba ? can i have oppertunity to join excecutive mba 1 year course in ksou in corespondense please suggest me which course shall i take ?
    to the soonest

34. manjula says:

sir i have done my mcom .. can u please suggest me which course shall i take?
    i want to do in ksou in correspondense plz suggest me

35. ramya b v says:

I want to do bachelor of bussiness psychology in correspondence…. and I am studying BE now… so can i get that degree

36. madhusudan says:

Dear sir / Madam,

Please Send the Previous Year Model Question papers for B.Ed Special Education

Thanks ,

37. Rekha says:

Sir, please provide infomation about DSLE as to fee structure,time of admission,eligibility and curriculam.

Rekha

38. sagarika says:

sir,please tell me where we will get the topics about the project work to be done ?sub(sociology)

• Sociology project work topics:

1. JOB STRESS IN THE BANKING INDUSTRY (A CASE STUDY OF ZENITH BANK)
      2. EARLY CHILD-BEARING IN NIGERIA: CONTINUING CHALLENGE
      3. WOMEN COOPERATIVES AND POWER REDISTRIBUTION IN RURAL NIGERIA: A CASE STUDY OF EPE, LAGOS STATE
      4. TOURISM DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA: THE CASE OF OGUN STATE
      5. PHYSICAL AND SOCIO-ECONOMIC IMPACT OF STREET TRADING: CASE STUDY OF LAGOS
      6. PROVISION AND SPATIAL DISTRIBUTION OF HEALTH AND SECURITY FACILITIES IN NIGERIA
      7. ALCOHOLISM AMONG NIGERIAN MEN: PREVALENCE AND EFFECTS
      8. ENABLING STRATEGY AND SUSTAINABLE URBAN HOUSING IN NIGERIA: FOCUS ON LAGOS CITY
      9. DECLINING FORTUNES OF RAIL TRANSPORT IN NIGERIA: RESPONSE AND DIRECTION OF POLICY
      10. THE IMPACT OF STRESS FACTORS ON COLLEGE STUDENTS ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE (CASE STUDY OF YABA COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY
      11. THE NATURE AND DETERMINANTS OF RURAL LOAN REPAYMENT PERFORMANCE IN NIGERIA
      12. THE MENANCE OF HUMAN TRAFFICKING IN NIGERIA: SOCIO-ECONOMIC CONTEXT
      13. SOCIAL – ECONOMIC EMPOWERMENT AND LABOUR – MANAGEMENT CONFLICT. A CASE STUDY OF GUARANTY TRUST BANK OF NIGERIA (GTB)
      14. JOB STRESS IN THE BANKING INDUSTRY
      15. EARLY CHILD-BEARING IN NIGERIA: CONTINUING CHALLENGE
      16. WOMEN COOPERATIVES AND POWER REDISTRIBUTION IN RURAL NIGERIA
      17. TOURISM DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA
      18. PHYSICAL AND SOCIO-ECONOMIC IMPACT OF STREET TRADING
      19. PROVISION AND SPATIAL DISTRIBUTION OF HEALTH AND SECURITY FACILITIES IN NIGERIA
      20. ALCOHOLISM AMONG NIGERIAN MEN: PREVALENCE AND EFFECTS
      21. ENABLING STRATEGY AND SUSTAINABLE URBAN HOUSING IN NIGERIA
      22. DECLINING FORTUNES OF RAIL TRANSPORT IN NIGERIA: RESPONSE AND DIRECTION OF POLICY
      23. THE IMPACT OF STRESS FACTORS ON COLLEGE STUDENTS ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE
      24. THE NATURE AND DETERMINANTS OF RURAL LOAN REPAYMENT PERFORMANCE IN NIGERIA:
      25. THE MENANCE OF HUMAN TRAFFICKING IN NIGERIA: SOCIO-ECONOMIC CONTEXT
      26. SOCIAL – ECONOMIC EMPOWERMENT AND LABOUR – MANAGEMENT CONFLICT.
      27. THE POLITICS OF MARGINALISATION IN NIGERIA
      28. PRECEDENCE OF WORK SATISFACTION OVER FAMILY LIFE: CULTURAL EVIDENCE
      29. SUBORDINATION OF WOMEN BY CULTURE
      30. SOCIO-ECONOMIC CORRELATES OF EXCLUSIVE BREASFEEDING AMONG WOMEN
      31. MOTIVATION: A MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITY AND A CATALYST FOR ENHANCED PRODUCTIVITY
      32. SOCIO-ECONOMIC STATUS OF UNEMPLOYED NIGERIAN YOUTH
      33. URBAN WATER SUPPLY AND DEMAND IN NIGERIA IN AN ERA OF ECONOMIC LIBERALISATION
      34. PRIVATISATION POLICY IN NIGERIA: AN OVERVIEW
      35. PROMOTION OF SMALL-SCALE ENTERPRISES AND THEIR CONTRIBUTION TO ECONOMIC GROWTH OF NIGERIA
      36. THE IMPACT OF PARENTS’ AND SPOUSES’ EDUCATION ON DIVORCE RATES IN NIGERIA
      37. THE EFFECT OF DRUG TRAFFICKING ON NIGERIAN ECONOMY
      38. THE GENDERED NATURE OF AIDS EPIDEMICS IN NIGERIA
      39. NIGERIANS WILLINGNESS TO PAY FOR FUEL: TESTING THE RATIONALITY OF CONSUMERS
      40. WOMEN AND LEADERSHIP IN NIGERIA: SOCIO-POLITICAL PERSPECTIVE
      41. THE ENGAGEMENT AND IMPACT OF RELATIONAL MAINTENANCE BEHAVIOURS IN NIGERIAN DUAL-CAREER COUPLES
      42. SEXUAL ABUSE AND VIOLENCE IN NIGERIA
      43. SOCIO-CULTURAL PERCEPTION OF CHILD GENDER IN NIGERIA
      44. KNOWLEDGE AND PRACTICES OF SMOKING AMONG STUDENTS
      45. THE EMERGENCE OF NIGHT MARKETS IN NIGERIA’S METROPOLITAN AREAS
      46. THE IMPLICATION OF URBANISATION ON THE STANDARD OF LIVING ON THE URBAN POPULATION
      47. SOCIO-CULTURAL FACTORS AFFECTING THE EDUCATION OF WOMEN IN NORTHERN NIGERIA
      48. HEALTH DEVELOPMENT CHALLENGES IN NIGERIA
      49. THE MENANCE OF AREA BOYS IN LAGOS STATE
      50. STRESS AND STRESS RELATED HEALTH PROBLEMS AMONG UNDERGRADUATES
      51. PRE-MARITAL SEX AND SCHOOL DROP-OUT AMONG NIGERIA YOUTHS
      52. THE IMPACT OF ENVIRONMENTAL SANITATION POLICY IN NIGERIA
      53. THE IMPACT OF RURAL ROADS ON EMPLOYMENT, PRODUCTIVITY AND RURAL WELFARE
      54. NIGERIA: TOWARDS AN OPTIMAL MACROECONOMIC MANAGEMENT OF PUBLIC FUND

55. THE PROBLEM OF SMALL AND LIGHT WEAPONS CONTROL IN NIGERIA
      56. THE IMPACT OF POPULATION ON ECONOMIC GROWTH OF NIGERIA
      57. THE EFFICIENCY OF EDUCATION EXPENDITURE IN NIGERIA
      58. SUICIDE KILLING AND PREVENTION IN NIGERIA
      59. SOCIO-CULTURAL CORRELATION OF WIFE ABUSE IN NIGERIA
      60. HOMOSEXUALITY AMONG UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS IN NIGERIA: DETERMINANTS AND PREVALENCE
      61. SOCIO-CULTURAL CORRELATION OF CHILD ABUSE IN NIGERIA
      62. THE STATE, ACCUMULATION AND VIOLENCE: THE POLITICS OF ENVIRONMENTAL SECURITY IN NIGERIA’S OIL PRODUCING AREAS
      63. CRIME TRENDS AND PREVENTION STRATEGIES IN NIGERIA
      64. RELIGION AND REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH BEHAVIOUR A KAP STUDY
      65. INSECURITY AND POLITICAL INSTABILITY IN NIGERIA
      66. THE MENANCE OF CORRUPTION IN NIGERIA
      67. CHILD HEALTH CARE AND INFANT MORTALITY IN NIGERIA
      68. THE SOCIO-ECONOMIC IMPACT OF AIDS IN NIGERIA
      69. THE POLITICAL ECONOMY OF REDISTRIBUTIVE SOCIAL SECURITY: THE CASE OF NIGERIA
      70. RISING COST OF FOOD PRICES AND FOOD INSECURITY IN NIGERIA
      71. THE IMPACT OF HUMAN CAPITAL DEVELOPMENT ON ECONOMIC GROWTH OF NIGERIA
      72. THE ISSUE OF CAPACITY BUILDING AND UTILIZATION IN NIGERIA
      73. THE ROLE OF ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL INFRASTRUCTURE IN ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT OF NIGERIA
      74. COUPLE’S REPRODUCTIVE DECISION-MAKING AND CONTRACEPTIVE USE IN LAGOS STATE
      75. ETHNICITY DIVERSITY IN NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT OF NIGERIA PROBLEMS AND PROSPECT
      76. GENDER SOCIALIZATION AND MALE RESPONSIBILITY IN FAMILY A COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF THREE SOCIO-CULTURAL GROUPS IN NIGERIA
      77. WOMEN’S EMPOWERMENT, ADVOCACY AND THE BUDGETING PROCESS IN NIGERIA
      78. GENDER ISSUES AND THE CHALLENGES OF DEVELOPMENT IN THE TWENTY-FIRST CENTURY
      79. POLITICIZATION OF RELIGION IN MODERN NIGERIA
      80. THE SURGE OF EXAMINATION PRACTICES AND NIGERIA FUTURE
      81. THE EFFECTS OF NUTRITION ON THE PRODUCTIVITY OF RURAL WOMEN IN NIGERIA
      82. SOCIAL MARKETING OF CONDOMS – COSTING OF HIVAIDS PREVENTION INITIATIVES IN NIGERIA
      83. SOCIO-CULTURAL EFFECT OF PROSTITUTION IN NIGERIA
      84. ABORTION AMONG NIGERIAN UNDERGRADUATES: CAUSES AND PREVALENCE
      85. KNOWLEDGE AND PREVALENCE OF ORAL PILLS AMONG FEMALE UNDERGRADUATES STUDENTS IN NIGERIA
      86. PSYCHOSOCIAL CORRELATES OF ALCOHOL, TOBACCO, AND CANNABIS USE AMONGST NIGERIAN SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS
      87. FAMILY PLANNING KNOWLEDGE, ATTITUDE AND PRACTICES OF MALES IN NIGERIA
      88. BREAST-FEEDING PATTERN IN AN URBAN NIGERIAN COMMUNITY
      89. FACTORS AFFECTING DESIRED FERTILITY AMONGST WORKING CLASS
      90. CULTISM IN NIGERIA’S TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS: A CASE STUDY OF SOME NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY
      91. KNOWLEDGE, BELIEFS AND ATTITUDE TO HIV/AIDS IN SOUTHWEST NIGERIA
      92. COPING STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL AMONG UNEMPLOYED GRADUATES
      93. ADOLESCENT REPRODUCTIVE BEHAVIOUR, HEALTH AND FERILITY IN NIGERIA
      94. IMPACT OF ECONOMIC RECESSION ON MARITAL STABILITY IN SOUTH-WEST NIGERIA
      95. PROBLEMS AND PROSPECTS OF THE NATIONAL YOUTH SERVICE CORPS IN NIGERIA
      96. DRUG USE AND THE NIGERIAN YOUTHS
      97. THE GIRL CHILD SITUATION: DETERMINANTS, PATTERNS AND PERCEPTIONS
      98. PARADOX OF SPECIAL AGENCY FOR RURAL DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA
      99. PROSPECTS & PROBLEMS OF COMMUNITY ORGANIZATION FOR SELF-RELIANCE
      100. RURAL DEVELOPMENT AND MIGRATION IN NIGERIA
      101. ADJUSTMENT POLICIES, GENDER DYNAMICS AND FAMILY SIZE REDUCTION IN NIGERIA:
      102. ASSESSING THE QUALITY OF WORKING LIFE:
      103. SOCIO-CULTURAL AND ECONOMIC DETERMINANTS OF VALUE OF CHILDREN IN NIGERIA.

39. Akshaya Hegde says:

Dear sir / Madam,
    Please Send the Previous Year Model Question papers for Diploma nutrition and health education
    Thanks ,