Madras University Distance Education

Madras University Distance Education Courses Program 2013-14, unom.ac.in:-

Madras University Distance Education:- Madras University is a Public type state university which was established in 1857 in Chennai in the state of Tamil Nadu in India. The University of Madras has been affiliated by UGC (University Grands Commision), NAAC (National Assessment and Accreditation Council) and AIU. In starting university had 17 departments, 30 teachers and 69 research scholars. The University has many affiliated colleges. The University provides good facilities to the students of Madras University. The University offers various under graduate, post graduate, diploma course and other certification process. The main aim of Madras University is to provide the best education to the people of Tamil Nadu. The University of Madras has accredited by NAAC (National Assessment and Accreditation Council) and Conferred with the ‘A’ grade. The University provides courses in all different streams like arts, commerce, science, business administration, management, computer application. Get Madras University Distance Education Program detail here.

Madras University Distance Education:-

Madras University Distance Education

Madras University offers courses in two types of education modes which are distance learning education and regular learning education. Distance learning education is for those candidates which are unable to join their regular class due to some problem and regular learning education is for those candidates which join their class regularly. Course and Degree of distance learning education are as same as regular learning education. Madras University offers courses in various streams in both types of education modes. The University of Madras has 115 affiliated colleges in Management, education, physical education and research institute. The Madras University conduct the examinations for UG and PG degree courses in may and June month. Students can Download Hall Ticket of Exam conducted by the Madras university.

Madras University Distance Education Admission 2013-14:-

Madras University has issued the admission 2013-14 application form for distance education degree programs. Students who want to take admission in this university Download Admission Application Form Here. Madras University conducts an entrance examination for its admission process. The candidate selects by the merit list of the entrance exam. A candidate who is interested to take admission in Madras University they need to fill the admission form of Madras University. Application form of Madras University is available on its official website. Candidate must have their 10+2 mark-sheet and transfer certification for getting admission in Madras University. For taking more information about its admission to can visit to its official website which website link and address in already mentioned here. Students can get the details of Spot Admission Centers of Madras University here.

Madras University Distance Education Courses:-

The courses offer by Madras University:-

• B.A. (Economics)
  • B.A. (History)
  • B.A. (Tamil Literature)
  • B.A. (Geography)
  • B. Com
  • B. Sc
  • B. Sc (Mathematics)
  • BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)
  • BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application)

Diploma Course in Accounting and Auditing

• Diploma Course in Labor Law
  • Diploma Course in Management
  • Diploma Course in Taxation
  • M.A. (History)
  • M.A. (Public Administration)
  • M.A. (Political Science)
  • M. Com
  • M.Sc. (Information Technology)
  • MBA (Master of Business Administration)
  • MCA (Master of Computer Applications)

Contact Information:-
University of Madras,
Chepauk, Chennai-600 005,
Tamil Nadu, South India.
Fax: – 91-44-25367654
Web site: – www.unom.ac.in

For Latest Madras University UG PG Exam Results click here.

Posted in Distance Education Tagged with: , ,
109 comments on “Madras University Distance Education
  1. b.sriprabha says:

sir I did my b.com course some years back in your university, but could’nt finish it completely- only completed 2 semesters, but had good marks- due to personal reasons. my question is can i continue and finish my course now.
    details:
    name:SRIPRABHA.K
    REGISTRATION.NO.X2SCM14219
    YEAR:2003-2005

• Pinku Paul says:

Sir, I have taken admission in your university in 2011 for MBA (operations) and till now I did not got oppertinuty to appair ant examination. Now I want to appair in examination. What will be the clauces?

2. a.kulandainathan says:

sir
    i would like to know exam time table for m.a historical studies (second year)for 2013 april.last date for submitting application for the exam 2013

3. nalini says:

sir, please inform 3rd year BCA distance education time table

4. limsyjohn says:

ihave registed for m.sc psychology exam ,i want to know may 2013 exam first year time table

5. limsyjohn says:

i want previous years m.sc psychology ppyc question paper.quatitative techniques for psychology

6. SRUTHY S S says:

sir
    i want to know about the distant courses.i have completed diploma.i want to take a degree on my subject textile technology…please help me to find the right way

7. sowmiya says:

sir i did my 2nd year bca in kanchipuram of madras university college….nw i m going to continue my 3rd year in trichy due to some reasons.can i do this in corress?pls help me sir.i want answer from u immediately.pls

8. M.Manikandan says:

i am bca final semaster on exam writen in madres university next join on the pg cource mca distance education detail and admission details for immediatelly please for sir

9. revathi says:

sir i did my BA coarse some years back in yur university but i could not able

due e to finish it completely i did only till second. year. due to some
    personal reason i discontinued the coarse and my question.is can i continue my coarse and finish it

• AnandaKumar.V says:

i applyed for BA course some years ago in Madras university.Due to some reason i can`t compleate the course.how can i continue the course and finish.

please guide me

10. gajalakshmi says:

sir doing b.com in corres has the same value as regularly doing in college

11. Thilagam says:

when will start M.SC Admission .please reply

• Hi Thilagam,
      The admission application form for Madrash university distance education is available in the above post. You can download application form from the above post where all the details are updated.

12. sarat says:

already i am a B.A from orissa but now interested to do B.COM

sir please kindly suggest me regarding the same

13. sitaram maji says:

Dear sir, I want to take admission in B.COM as in distance mode please kindly give feedback for the same.

14. evangelin says:

sir am doing my Msc now …now am steped into my 2nd yr but this year i want to do MBA in madras university in coress but i have submited all my marksheets in my college so what can i do sir..will i be able to do MBA

• Hi Evangelin,
      As you are in 2nd year of MSc so you should continue you study in MSc after that you can take admission in MBA program so that you will get Dual master degree. And if you do not want continue MSc then you should contact to your university.

• rachel says:

hi sir i have completed my m.sc.physics 1st year, due to personal issues i would like to take a break will i be able to proceed my second year in corresspondance

15. mahi says:

i want to join in b.c.a course.pls inform the date when you are going to issue the application form

16. Sufyan says:

Respected sir
    BMM degree are available in madras university and also in
    coresspondence

17. yasotha palanisamy says:

I am an M.A., M.Phil., graduate in English. I am not able to see the details regarding PG Diploma Courses in The University of Madras-Distance Education. Please send me the details about the courses offered and the procedure for admission.

18. divya says:

I did my B.Sc maths in an autonomus college that is affillated to madras university,but i discontinued it due to a personal reason..i had finished 3 sem.. can i join in 2 year in corres by this accadamic year itself..

• Hello Divya,
      You can take admission through lateral entry in this university and you can also join online degree program of this university. The details of online program are available on the official website of this university.
      For distance education admission is available in the above post.

19. Dhanapal says:

Sir, What is the last date for joining MCA?

20. Laxmi Devi says:

Hi Team,

I would like to know the application submission date for MBA for Academic year 2013-2014.

21. PREETHI.G says:

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW ANY DIPLOMA COURSES AVAILABLE RELATING TO ACCOUNTS? I ALREADY DID MY POST GRADUATION IN MADRAS UNIVERSITY.{M.COM).

22. PREETHI.G says:

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW ANY DIPLOMA COURSES AVAILABLE RELATING TO ACCOUNTS AND AUDITING. ALREADY I DID POST GRADUATION (M.COM) IN MADRAS UNIVERSITY.PLEASE SEND INFORMATION TO MY MAIL SIR

23. NISHA says:

I DID MY DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER ENGINEERING LAST YEAR.CAN I STUDY B.E IN DISTANCE EDUCATION?

24. vaishnavi says:

I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN IN THE E-COMMERCE CERTIFICATE COURSE.I AM FROM RAJAPALAYAM.DO YOU HAVE THE CENTRES NEAR BY RAJAPALAYAM?PLEASE INFORM ME ABOUT THE OTHER DETAILS.PLEASE INFORM ME ABOUT THE COURSE PERIOD AND FEE STRUCTURE AND ANY OTHER DETAILS NEEDED.

• Hi Vaishnavi,
      The E-Commerce certification courses are not available in this university. If you want admission in other university then you should mention the name of the university in which you want to take admission for E-Commerce program so that we can provide the details.

25. K.KAVITHA says:

I want to know the last date for submission of M.Com., & M.C.A. Admission Form for the year 2013-14. Please let me know the details.

26. PAVITHRA says:

please inform the last date for submission applications M.Com.

27. Preetha says:

Hello Sir/Madam,

I want to know the Address and contact number of Madras university distance education center in vellore and also need to know the last date for submission of MCA admission for the year 2013. Please let me know as soon as possible.

• Hello Preetha,
      The details of MCA admission form are updated in the above post. You can visit the above post for the details. You can contact on helpline number mentioned here :
      Address :-
      NO.9/41,ARNI ROAD,
      NEAR DHINESH HOSPITAL, VELLORE.
      VELLORE-632 001
      TAMILNADU, INDIA.

Phone No. – 0416 – 4200565, 4216660.

Mobile No. – 9363023465.

28. subashree says:

sir r madam

i have done my bca and i want to join mca in distance. but i dont ave got the mca application in net. and i have tryed to call they were not picking the call.when is the last day for form submition

29. R.pradeep says:

I would like to
    know any
    diploma course available in the relating to accounting and taxation.already i have completed my post graduation{MBA} anna university.pls send me immediatly course information to my mail id sir.

• Hi R.Pradeep,
      You can visit the above post to get admission application form and other details from the above post. We have updated the Madras university distance education admission details in the above post.

30. Deepa says:

i wish to apply m.com in distance education in your university i want all the details of apply to m.com and material and classes then last date also please reply. i was call in you contact number but nobody is pick the call so i need a all details

31. Kavitha says:

I’m currently doing my 2nd year Msc IT in corres at Madras Univ.. I haven’t written my 1st year theory exams… when should i write those exams for this year?

• Hello Kavitha,
      You can get the details of Distance education exam timetable on the official website of Madras university.

• asif says:

i joined ba english.batch jun2009 -may 2012 . enrol no a9101uen6815.i have completed 1st and 2nd year but i didnt attend for 3rd year . but have paid fee for 3rd year . when will bethe exam for 3rd yrs . do i have to pay the fee again or just examination fee is enough. i dont get any notification from ide so pls can u make it clear for me .

32. sasikumar says:

iam not able to download in pdf give me another link

33. jaya says:

I had completed BSMS is it eligible to do msc psychology?, if eligible means please tell me the last date for submission of application form

34. Surya says:

In there Psychotherapy Course on Distance Education in Madras University?

35. Keerthana says:

I am Keerthana.I am doing my UG course in engineering at Nagercoil,Tamilnadu.
    I am interested in BCA computer applications course.I would like to do it in correspondence.Can I apply for it in this academic year? or does the deadline for admission is expired?

36. vijayalakshmi.s says:

I will complete +2 (B.com correspondence course from madras university) final year 1 subject arr-ear I will request to directly M.A Economics Can I apply to admission.

thanking you
    vijayalakshmi.s

37. Loganathan.a says:

When start 1 year MBA class in distance education

38. nelson says:

i had completed diploma in IT under veltech i want to join ug course in madras university .if i join sal i proceed in lateral entry ie direct second year………….

39. m.jothilakshmi says:

I want to clear my left subjects how can i get my application . my number is x5106sen6002 BA English

40. Deepika.U says:

Hello sir,
    I have completed MCA in 2013. Now i going to do M.Phil corresspondence. I want to know when will be last date to apply in madras university

41. Sindhu P.K. says:

I am joined for BA English course in Distance Education. I will not able to attend examination in November 2013. For appearing supplementary examination on May, is it compulsory that I should apply for November Examination?

42. munierbasha says:

hello sir,

I Will complete +2 (B Com Correspondence course from medras university ) final year 1 subject arr-ear I will request to directly M.Com can I apply to admission

43. Vijayalakshmi says:

Hello sir,

I’ve applied for M.com (in corres) on 11th sep, 2013. When I have inquired about classes I dint get any proper information. Am really worried about everything now. How will I come to know, when the classes will be held? When will I have exams? will the exams are based on semester format or yearly once? Kindly advice…..

44. JANAGAVALLI says:

I WAST WRITTEN THE EXAM MAY 2013 COURSE NAME : DIPLOMA IN TAXATION
    MY ENROL NO: A7101DTX6027
    I WANT TO KNOW MY RESULT

45. MALA says:

when will you start classes for M.A first year b(batch 2013-2014)

46. gomathi says:

i’ll complete my UG Bsc(computer technology) on 2002 .now i want to do Msc if it’s possible todo because my age is above 30

47. Ragha says:

I was doing my I year B.com in regular college(Madras University). Since I have joined in CA course, also I have passed CPT in CA, I want to continue in CA for which I require more time to study and I can’t go to regular college. I want to continue my UG B.Com in distance education in Madras University. When is the last date to submit my application form and can I take the DD in any Bank? Which is the last date for with and without fine to submit the application?

48. ritul bhagabati says:

Is the last date of admission (with fine) for pg courses for the year 2013-14 up to 10th October? I wish to know because I posted my filled up application form from assam to a friend who stays in Chennai. But unfortunately the form and the other doccument has not reached still today (1st October). If there is scope of admission please let me know.

49. Nesamani says:

Hi…

Want to B.Com Computer Applications question and answer sheet…

50. Rashad says:

I want to know the the last date for registration bcom(distant) please reply

51. Anith Kumar says:

when will you start classes for bcom first year (batch 2013-2014)

52. anas says:

I’m completed b.com (open) under calicut university. is I capable to do m.com under madras university? whens the last date of application for m.com

53. Nisha says:

When does the class starts for 1st year m.com students (correspondence)

54. Muthu krishnan 7200643448 says:

hi friend, i have completed the msc maths in madrass university , but i did not clear ten papers and practical exam for both computer paper, please any one help me , can i clear the msc maths how way. please send sms. recently get teacher job so any one help me. how way to finish , when will come exam both practical and theory paper.

55. suresh says:

I WANT TO DO PG(ZOOLOGY) COURSE IN (CORRES) WHEN IS THE LAST DATE FOR THE APPLICATION FOR PG.ZOOLOGY.

56. sugumar says:

sir i joined MCA in madras university in ide building
    i have one doubt is classes will be conduct this year or not
    if it will conduct the classes please inform quickly

and i didn’t collect the books from the books center like window block
    when ill get the book
    please inform me quick

my friends are waiting to study

57. k.kingsly says:

i asked madras university correspondence course building for PG.ZOOLOGY course but they told me that the course was cancelled. i want the information about the course for further studies. where and when i should get the application form. i also searched in website also the details of the above said course is not in there.i need the information immediately for further studies

58. g.suresh says:

i asked correspondence section for the PG.ZOOLOGY they told me that the course was cancelled. is that true? if its not pls inform me the above said course details. i want to the course this year.when and where i should get the prospectus. i searched your website also the course details are not in there.

59. M. Monica says:

I am doing Ist Year English Literature in regular College at Tiruchy, shall i do a another degree course in distance education mode at madras university. Kindly give me idea and ways and means.

60. Ashit says:

my 1st year b.com admission done in last year july, 2012. I’m writin 1st year exam b.com now in december 2013…..
    Sir please please I want to know the last date for B.com UG second year admission…. please let me know the last date…. when is the last date please help me

61. Radhakrishnan says:

sir/mam,

Pls note I want to do the M.sc psychology, i am in Puliangudi, Tirunelveli dist., i would like to know the nearest center to contact

62. Dominic says:

I would like to do my BBA and have only done my matric ,am i eligible ?

63. gayathri says:

Pls update us with the time table at the earliest so that it will be possible for us