Madurai Kamaraj University Distance Education 2013

Madurai Kamaraj University Distance Education 2013 Course Program, www.mkudde.org:-

Madurai Kamaraj University Distance Education :- The Madhuraj kamaraj University has issued the application form for the admission in distance education courses. Visit here for Madhuraj Kamraj University Admission.

Madurai Kamaraj University is a public University. Madurai Kamaraj University established in 1966 in Madurai in the state of Tamil Nadu, India. Madurai Kamaraj is recognized and funded by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and is a member of the Association of Indian Universities. It has been accredited by NAAC with grade A. Distance Education has been Recognized by Distance Education Council ( DEC ) New Delhi. Madurai University based on the extension center of the University of Madras.

The Directorate of Distance Education of the university established in 1971. Madurai Kamaraj University has 18 schools comprising 72 departments, and 109 affiliated colleges. . Students of Distance Education study the same syllabus and same subject as that of the regular students. Even the degree awarded is also same. The student comes there from different states. For getting more details about this university you can visit its official websites.

Madurai Kamaraj University Distance Education 2013:-

Madurai Kamaraj University Distance EducationMadurai Kamaraj  University offers under-graduation and post-graduation courses in various streams such that art, commerce, science, laws and medical etc. For this course Madurai Kamaraj  University provides faculty for each stream. The main mission of Madurai Kamaraj  University is to provide education to the students of Tamil Nadu. Madurai Kamaraj  University provides internal or external courses.

Madurai Kamaraj University Distance Education 2013 Courses:-

• M.A. Tamil Literature
  • M. Com.
  • M.Sc. Mathematics
  • M.Sc. Physics
  • M.Sc. Electronics & Communication
  • M.C.A.
  • M.C.A. (Lateral Entry Direct)
  • M.B.A. (Finance / Marketing / Human Resource / System / Production Mgmt. / Retail Mgmt.)
  • M. Com. (Banking )
  • M.A. (Tourism Management)
  • M.A. Advertising and Public Relations
  • M.A. Journalism and Mass Communication
  • M. Com. Cooperative Management
  • M.L.I.Sc.
  • M.Sc. Tourism & Hospitality Management
  • M.Sc. (Tourism & Hospitality Mgmt.) (Lateral Entry)

Undergraduate Courses

• B.A. History
  • B.A. Political Science
  • B.A. Social Science
  • B.A. Economics
  • B.A. Tamil Literature
  • B.A. English Literature
  • B.Sc. Mathematics
  • B. Com.
  • B.B.A.
  • B.B.A. (Retail)
  • B. Lit. (Tamil)
  • B.C.A. (Regular) B.C.A. (Lateral Entry Direct 2nd year)
  • B. Com. Computer Applications
  • B.B.A. (Computer Applications)
  • B. Sc. (Tourism & Hospitality Management )
  • B.L.I.Sc.
  • B.G.L.
  • B.Ed.

Madurai Kamaraj  University Distance Education 2013 Admission:-

The Madurai Kamaraj university offers bachelor degree courses and master degree courses and publishes the notification for Online Application Form to get Admission. This university does not organize any separate admission entrance test for distance education degree courses. Madurai Kamaraj university provides all the information about distance education, admission process, fee structure, eligibility criteria and such other information on the official website. You can get all the information on the official website of the university. Candidates can fill up the application form with relevant information.

Contact Information of Madurai Kamaraj University-
Address-
Madurai Kamaraj University
Palkalai Nagar,
Madurai – 625 021, Tamil Nadu
Tel: +91-452-2458471
Fax: +91-452-2458265
Website: www.mkuuniversity.org & www.mkudde.org.

Madurai Kamaraj University Time Table

Madurai Kamaraj University Results 2013

Maduraj Kamraj university offers regular and distance education courses. Admission form is updated in the above post. You can Apply for admission through this post. You can also prefer the following link for other universities distance education courses :- Distance Education Universities and Admission in India.

Posted in Distance Education Tagged with: , , ,
56 comments on “Madurai Kamaraj University Distance Education 2013
  1. muhammed shafi says:

i am intrested in m.com finance graduation . How can apply to m.com
    when the next admission date . iam working in qatar so near the any study centers in here.iwill intrested to study in qatar

• Hello Muhammed shafi

You can do M.com by distance education from this university. Madurai Kamaraj University provide M.com (Finance) and criteria for courses is:
      1. Education qualification: B.Com./B.B.A./B.A. CS/
      C.A./C.A.I.I.B./A.I.C.W.A./A.C.S.
      2. you can purchase prospectus and know more about the course detail from the official site of the university.

2. Jaya says:

I had registered for MA English from MKU in 2005 but did n’t complete.Now I am doing B ed from Ignou. Is it possile to complete Bed &M A together.

3. jensy says:

will you please explain in detail how to fill the application form.I want to apply for BBA (computer science). I’ve completed 12th.Please give me a demo,for which i’ll be grateful to you.

4. jensy says:

which is the last date for submission of application? when will the classes begin for BBA ?

5. pandiselvi says:

I had intresed in B.Sc Maths .How can apply to B.Sc maths in Distance Education . when the Admission Date.will you please explan with Details.

• soniya says:

I have interest bsc maths.how can i apply to bsc maths in distence education.when will admission.pls would u explain and details.

• Hello Pandiselvi

You must passed 12th with Mathematics as a subject and follow the procedure:

1. Download the prospectus from university official website for course information and fee details.
      2. Send Application form and 12th mark sheet and fee challan to the Registrar of University.Address of university is mentioned in our post.

Visit our post for more detail.

6. renny mathew says:

iam interested to join MA criminology & police administration course in this academic year.when the admission will start and which is the last date of submission of application.Any study centre in kottayam district in kerala .will you please explain the details

• Hello Renny

Admission will start from Feb per year. University conduct Entrance Test in May for PG and M. Phil courses.and Admission close in May per year.You can search your study center in kerala form the link which is mentioned in above post.

7. sugandhi says:

Please provide details for pursuing course in law. I have passed first year LLB from Bombay university. I am interested to know the course fees. duration etc.

8. soniya says:

hi,now iam at africa.i had completed D.T.ED.i have interest bsc maths.how can i apply to bsc maths in distence education. When this acadamic year admission.pls would u explain and details.my native place theni.next year iam coming.so pls explain me. Thank u

• Hello Soniya

You must passed 12th with Mathematics as a subject.you can do distance education form anywhere where you want to do.All other Study Centers details are available on the website you can open the website form above mentioned link.

9. ramalakshmi says:

hi i am ramalakshmi.I am Completed D.computer science. i have interested in BSC(CS).how can i apply to BSC(CS) in Distance Education.When Will admission.Would you explain and Details.

• Hello Ramalakshmi

If you want to do B.sc (CS) then you must passed 12th with computer science or Maths as a subject. you can buy prospectus from the university for view the detail about the course and fee. For more detail you must use the link of university.

10. kabilan S.V says:

sir, i need the information about the distance education of journalism in diplomo and under graduate course too. please reply me sir. i am doing my first year in B.A economics at Gobi arts& science college at gobichettipalayam. sir please send me the details sir. i am really very much intrested in journalism.

THANKING YOU !!!

YOUR’S TRULY,
    kabilan

• Hello Kabilan

The Madurai Kamaraj University provides only Under graduate course B.A.(ournalism and Mass Communication). for this under graduate course you must passed 12th class. and other details like paper in course is mentioned on the website you can use the information form above mentioned link.

11. ADITYA SHARMA says:

are you having any regional study center in Delhi

12. Baljinder kumar says:

Sir/mam,i want to doing msc chemistry in ur university.can i know this msc course doing corresdoning?

13. Baljinder kumar says:

Sir/mam,what is fee of msc chemistry.any study centre in punjab.

14. Baljinder kumar says:

When a form available for distance msc chemistry

15. faisal m v says:

WHEN WILL THE m COM FINANACE MAY 2013 ‘S SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATION START?”

16. rajapandi k says:

i study B,litt for m k uninersity .but again i want master degree for m.litt tamil

17. V.Anitha says:

Dear sir/madam,
    When a form available for Distance M.B.A. 2013?Thank you.

18. kulwant singh says:

sir I have M.Sc(chemistry) through mkuniversity distance education in session 2009-2010 but i have three year ago my degree is not found plz elp me i am not a spammer

19. sujatha shankar says:

I did my M.A. in Madurai kamaraj university in1983. But I didnt finish it.Is it possible for me to continue my masters degree in madurai university.Now Iam in canada,.

20. R.Sankareswari says:

I was joined my M.Sc. Mathematics on 2009,till now I didn’t complete my course.Now the syllabus are changed.Is there any problem to complete my course which is in old syllabus.When will the exam starts on december sir? which is the last date to pay the exam fees sir? pls help me, sir.

21. Roshani says:

i have passed S.Y b.sc maths and couldn’t clear T.Y b.sc.
    Is there any provision in mku so that i can directly clear t.y b.sc through distance learning?

22. sajan.o.v says:

Sir..Iam intersting M.A political science,MA public administration and MA criminology and police Administration cource , universitys of kerala Any recognization Above the MA cources? Any study center at Thrissur district in kerala ? which is the last date of Application form submited in this Academic year? will you plse give me the details … Thanking you… Yours Truely….Sajan.o.v Thrissur.

23. SARAVANAKUMAR says:

Sir ,
    I would like to join any under graduate course,
    when new enrollment begins or is it possible for joining with some penality

24. balan says:

what is the last date for getting m.com correspondence course application form for the current year

25. fasil says:

Please give me details m com distance center in malappuram district

26. pranab says:

Sir, I am working in defence and staying at Bangalore. I want to do MBA at this place. Is it possible. Please suggest me.

• Hello Pranah

You can do MBA from this university and Study center in Bangalore of this university is:

Mr.B. Suruli Velan
      Indira Educational Trust
      3169/A,First Floor, Service Road
      HAL Second Stage
      Indira Nagar
      Bangalore – 560 008.
      09886633652.

27. Ajiny jose says:

Hello sir, i ‘m completed bba in this year.i ‘m intrested in doing mb a ( h r m) correspondence course in mku .i know the full fees structure and adress of admission centre of dindugul district.

28. MUFI says:

Please tell me the last date of submition of M.com mkuniversity

29. Thomas kk says:

Few years back I joined for M.Phil. Entrepreneurship in this university. But I could not complete this course.MY enrolment NO.A06100027.Can I complete this course now.

30. Priyanka Joshi says:

Respected Sir,
    I did graduation in 2002 and secured 49% as aggregate. I want to pursue B.Ed from your prestigious university & currently based in Chandigarh. Is there a possibility that I can pursue this course from my current location? Please reply.
    Thanks
    Priyanka Joshi

31. rajiv kumar says:

sir i am not recieve my marks statements of m.sc maths. i am from haryana my centre staff said that your marks statement come here but university staff said that your marks statement has despiched in may month please tell me that how i can get my marks statement. please help me sir . i gave exam in nov. 2012

32. Subisha.g says:

Sir i registerd ma english 2005 but i can n’t complete my course yet. Is there any possibilities to write exam this year with same study metrial

33. amammed says:

Dear Sir/ Madam,

It is my wish to be enrolment with your institute as currently I’m leaving in Abu Dhabi. So kindly assist me if you have any occupied collage/ institute here in Abu-Dhabi, UAE. Kindly forward me the details of under gradate management science course. As may BBA/ Hones, MBA, M.com-Finance. I shall be glad to receive an early response from you.

Best Regards,

34. letha nair says:

would like to join for B.ED distance learning .needs the details through mail as i am unable to open your site.Hope you will help me in this. My contact no is 95662 70632