MKCL Recruitment 2013: – Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Limited (MKCL), Pune invites Online Applications for filling up of the 49 vacancies of Clerk cum Typist , Driver and peon posts on direct recruitment guard. Interested candidates in the posts they can apply online application form from 07th December, 2013 to 23rd December, 2013. More details of MKCL Recruitment such as education qualification, mode of selection, opening and closing date, lower and upper age etc are given below.
MKCL Recruitment 2013 Details:
Total number of the posts: 49 posts
Name of the posts:
- Clerk cum Typist : 25 posts
- Driver : 01 post
- Peon : 23 posts
MKCL Recruitment 2013 Educational Qualification:
- For Clerk : The applicants should have passed in SSC / Madhyamic Examination pass.
- For Driver : The candidates should have Pradamic Sishsa/Knowledge in Marati or Hindi language.
- For Peon : The nominees should have passed in IVth (4th) Class pass/Driving license with experience required.
- Opening date for submission of online application : 07-12-2013
- Closing date for submission of online application : 23-12-2013
MKCL Recruitment 2013 Application Form:
Eligible and interested applicants in the posts they can apply online application form through the MKCL official website. The MKCL official website is www.mkcl.org After filling online application form they click on the ‘submit’ button and take a print out of your application form hard copy for your further security.
MKCL Recruitment 2013 Result:-
Candidates who appeared for these post recruitment exam can view their result on the official website at www.mkcl.org.
MKCL Recruitment 2013:-
Here we have update all necessary details you can apply from here by clicking on the mentioned link.