Mumbai University Distance Education 2013

Mumbai University Distance Education 2013 Courses Programs 2013, www.mu.ac.in:-

Mumbai University Distance Education 2013:-  Mumbai University is started the process of registration in various degree courses.  The candidates who are interested for taking admission in Mumbai University can apply form here . Here we have updated the admission process for all UG, PG degree courses program through the distance education programs.

Mumbai University was established in the year of 1857 in the month of July in the city of Mumbai. The University of Mumbai is an oldest and premier public state university located in the city of Mumbai in the state of Maharashtra in India. By the National Assessment and Accreditation Council of India, University of Mumbai has been given a ranking of five stars. The university was founded by Dr. John Wilson in 1857. University of Mumbai offers different technical or non-technical courses in various types of streams. Today, the university campuses serve as centers of administration and centers for higher education whose medium of instruction is English. In 1996, the name of the university was changed from University of Bombay to University of Mumbai, according to a Government of Maharashtra. The University of Mumbai is affiliations by UGC, NAAC, and ALU. Here we also mentioned the website is:
www.mu.ac.in

Mumbai University students who are enrolled in distance education and regular degree courses know all details regarding examination and result from below:-

Mumbai University Admission Process

Examination Time Table of Mumbai University

Mumbai University Admit Card

Degree courses results

Mumbai University Distance Education 2013:-

Mumbai University Distance Education 2013 Courses

Mumbai University Distance Education 2013 Courses

Mumbai University offers under-graduation and post-graduation courses in various streams such that art, commerce, science, laws and medical etc. For this course Mumbai University provides faculty for each stream. The main mission of Mumbai University is to provide education to the students of Maharashtra.  Mumbai University provides internal or external courses. More information about the courses of the university is mentioned below:

Mumbai University Distance Education Admission 2013:-

Mumbai University offers  bachelor degree and master degree courses in various fields. This university publishes the notification for online application to get admission of the students. This university provides the admission on the basis of performance in  the entrance examination.

Click on the given link to walk through the whole process of taking admission in Mumbai University.

Mumbai University Distance Education Admission Details

Mumbai University Distance Education Courses 2013:-

(A.) Courses of Arts:

• Bachelor of Arts (BA)
  • Master of Arts (MA)
  • Bachelor of Education
  • Master of Education
  • B Ed (Physical Education)
  • M Ed (Physical Education)
  • B Ed (Mentally Retarded)
  • B Ed (Hearing Impaired)
  • M Ed (Hearing Impaired)

(B.)  Courses of Commerce

• Bachelor of Commerce (B Com)
  • Master of Commerce (M Com)

(C.) Courses of Science:

• Bachelor of Science (B Sc)
  • Master of Science (M Sc)

(D.) Courses of Law:

• Doctor of Hygiene
  • Diploma in Public Health
  • Diploma in Anesthesia
  • Diploma in Medical Radiology and Electrology
  • Diploma in Psychological Medicine
  • Diploma in Medical Radio-Diagnosis

Mumbai University also offers various diploma courses in various streams. Here we also mentioned about these courses are:

Diploma Courses-

• Diploma in Linguistics (Russian, German, French, Persian, Arabic, Pali, Sanskrit, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Prakrit)
  • Diploma in Management of Education
  • Diploma in Tourism and Travel Industry Management
  • Diploma in Environmental Pollution Control Technology
  • Diploma in Labor Laws and Labor Welfare
  • Diploma in Taxation Laws
  • Diploma in Interior Design

1. sanjay s.satalkar says:

Pls. email the exam. timetable for first half of year 2013 of M.Com.part II distance education programme.thnx.

2. poonam sharma says:

i was not able to appear inthe last exams held in may 2012.i want sit for mcom part I exams again ,want to know what is the procedure to be followed?

3. EDDIE says:

WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE FOR THE AND REQUIREMENT FOR FOREIGN STUDENTS ADMISSION ?

4. Nabila Anas says:

Hi
    I have dine diploma in computer engineering
    From gujarat in2006 n thn did job as a software
    Programmer n now married since 3 years
    Wanna do further study in Mumbai univercity
    So may I knw how can I get admition in
    F.Y.B.A English skill plz help me plz

5. RR Singh says:

I am 58+ years old working in Mumbai. I have passed LLB Part I from Patna University about 33 years back. On account of my transferable job, I could not complete the remaining part of the course. Now, I intend to complete it from Mumbai University. Is there any morning or evening colleges in Mumbai from where I may do that. Alternatively, is there any distance learning arrangement from where I can complete remaining part of my LLB course. In case, there is any other suggestions that may also be indicated to enable me to consider on those lines.

6. shehnaz oakasa says:

hi this shehnaz oakasa . want to know to b.com from mumbai university . so plz tell about the distance learning programme . and admission last date . and also the fee stuture

7. Nitya Ananada says:

I have passed HSC Sc (Mumbai) and attended 1st yr BA (Mumbai), Due to commitments couldn’t continue. Now at the age of 52 years I would like to complete my graduation through distance/correspondence only through Mumbai University. To have Graduation before retirement.

If you can guide and advice me how to move forward for addmission (please let me know the last date of admission

One more questions? will the graduation will be valid as the same gradution from normal college.

Looking forward in anticipation to an early reply

Thanking in advance.
    Regards
    Ananda

• Ajay Sawant says:

Hi Sir/Madam

My self Ajay Vijay Sawant I need to take admission in T.Y.B.A in History subject,But I have a ATKT in S.Y.B.A in one subject . In regular college their is a new pattern. This pattern I need to attend regular college that’s not possible by me,But I want to complete my graduation from Mumbai University.

So request you give me suggestion for the same as soon as possible.

Regards, Ajay

8. Fabian Dsouza says:

I have completed my HSC in 2000 in commerce stream, due to some commitments I was unable to complete my graduation now I want to complete my graduation in arts through distance learning as I am working and I may not be able to attend lectures, kindly let me know the dates for taking admission for F.Y.BA and the admission procedure through mumbai university.

9. KANEEZ CHOWDHARI says:

I AM a B.Com.want all details of early childhood and carediploma course conducted by mumbaiuniversity in distance education.kindly give complete details right from fees and duration syllabus duration of internship exam structure etc.thank you.

• Kaneez chowdhari,
      Recently, the university is not displayed the prospect for the admission 2013-14. As soon as we will get the notifications about the admission in Mumbai university we will update here.

10. Sudhir Bhosle says:

I would like to know admission date for M.com. Part I from Mumbai University through correspondence.

How could I obtain admission Form and closing date for admission as well as fees structure for M.com. part I.

Thanks & Best Regards
    Sudhir

11. vinayak dhisal says:

My wife wants to persue M.A. in Geography (English language) external. Will you please suggest
    Us schedule for 2013 and the details regarding course.

• Hi Vinayak Dhisal,
      The university has provided all the details related to degree courses on the official website. And the admission application forms will be issued by the university very soon. We will update all the details here when ever the university will issue the admission form.

12. Sr.Agatha says:

please tell me when is the admission for the B.A.correspondence course.
    Thanks in advance.
    Agatha.

13. VINAYAK DHISAL says:

What is the schedule date for M.A admission for english/hindi/geography(english). is there any provision
    to persue M.A. Geography in English language from Mumbai University Externally.
    My wife wants to persue M.A. in English or Hindi or Geography(English language).
    Please suggest.

14. mahesh kulkarni says:

i want to know about short term education courses or workshops on fruits & vegetables procesing

15. sarika shet says:

I have pursued pgdbm in mass media and marketing around 6yrs back in mumbai now i wanted information for
    B.ed in social science and yoga . Details regarding admision ,eligibilty and fees.

16. Rashmit sokhi says:

Hi, I would like to do distance learning b.ed in early child care and education….so please revert me tha details of admission, eligibilty and fees…thank u

17. vikrant says:

hi , i want to appear for direct T.Y.B.COM from distance education programme and i have more than 2 years of gap. i have completed my h.s.c regular and after giving my fyb.com 1st term exam i left the college which is affiliated to mumbai university due to my job. is there any other way that i can appear for TYBCOM direct Through mumbai university distance education programme. if there Than what is the procedure for it.

18. altaf juneja says:

Sir I want information about m.p.ed course ( master in phisical education). I want admission in external course of m.p.ed, pls give me favoraibl ans,
    Thanking u,,

19. Libor Dsouza says:

I want to do B.com. correspondence. Which the best way to do? since i have less time. Which is a good university in Maharashtar and other state.

20. Ajay Sawant says:

Hi Sir/Madam

My self Ajay Sawant I need to take admission in T.Y.B.A in History subject,But I have a ATKT in S.Y.B.A in one subject . In regular college their is a new pattern. This pattern I need to attend regular college that’s not possible by me,But I want to complete my graduation from Mumbai University.

So request you give me suggestion for the same.

Regards, Ajay

21. AARTI says:

SIR,
    I have done M.A IN education and now i want to do Ph.D in education. So please let me know the procedure for taking admission in your university.

• Hello Aarti

Eligibility:

Candidates must have passed the Master’s degree examination from recognised university with minimum 55% marks in the subject of his/her interest.

Selection procedure:
      Admission to PhD will be based on PhD Entrance Test (PET).
      Candidates who have appeared for GATE/SET/NET/JRF examination/Teacher fellowship holder of the apex bodies as CSIR/UGC/ICAR/ICMR/DBT will be exempted from appearing for PET.The PET 2013 will be held on April 2014.

22. Shukla Bhattacharya says:

Sir, I want to know the last date to apply for Mumbai University IDOL M.A. in English. Is it still open? I reside in Kolkata. Is it possible to take admission completely online, without having to visit the campus? Please help me Sir.

• Hello

You should visit the official website of univesity wehre you can get total information related to your query.

Firstly open mu.ac.in.
      then click on the faculties tab and select your course. and get Admission details by download the notification.

23. LALITHA MAKESH says:

I have done BSc (phy) in 1993 and BEd in 2000 through the mumbai university. I wish to enroll for a masters course. I wish to enroll for MSC (Maths), am I eligible for the same. Mail me the reply.
    I had