Nagarjuna University Distance Education, www.nagarjunauniversity.ac.in:-
Nagarjuna University Distance Education:- The Acharya Nagarjuna University was established in the year 1967. This university is affiliated by UGC (University grant commission). This university is located in the Nagarjuna Nagar, Andra Pradesh. This university has 450 affiliated colleges and institutes. This university offers undergraduate, postgraduate degree courses in various streams like Engineering, Education, Law, Pharmacy and Oriental Languages. This university offers 39 postgraduate teaching-cum-research courses. This university has 71 affiliated colleges those offers PG courses. This university offers quality education. This university also offers distance education in various streams.
Nagarjuna University Distance Education:-
The Nagarjuna university offers higher education in two modes : – Distance education and regular education. This university has started the distance education to regulate the higher education and to reduce the dropout rate of the students. This university offers undergraduate and postgraduate degree courses like BA, BCOM, LLB, MBBS, BSC, MSC, MTTM, M. Phill, M.Ed, DCA etc. This university conducts semester examinations and annual examination for the degree courses. This university provides the best study material.
Nagarjuna University Distance Education Admission:-
Nagarjuna university calls the application form to get admission of the students in the university. This university conducts an entrance test to provide the admission to the students in various degree courses. The university also provides the direct admission of those candidates who have bachelor degree with 10 years work experience and candidates who are pursuing the /ACS /MBBS /B.L/ B. Tech/ B. Pharmacy/ B. Sc (Agricultural) /M. Com/MHRM/MFT/MFM/MMM/CA/ICWA with 2 years work experience after obtaining a PG / Professional degree. You can apply for admission in this university on the official website.
Nagarjuna University Distance Education courses:-
- Bachelor of Arts Economics, History, Politics,Economics, Public,Public Administration , Sociology, History, Sociology )
- B. Com-Bachelor of Commerce
- B. Sc – Bachelor of Science
- BAL- Bachelor of Academic Laws
- LLB- Bachelor of Law
Master degree courses:
- MA- Master of Arts in Ancient History & Archaeology, Applied Economics, Economics, English, Hindi, History, Journalism & Mass Communication, Mahayana Buddhist studies
- MA-Master of Arts in Political Science, Public Administration, Rural Development, Sanskrit, Telugu
- MCOM- Master of Commerce
- M.Ed- Master of Education
- MHRM – Master of Human Resource Management
- MSC- Master of Science in Applied Mathematics, Aquaculture, Biochemistry, Biotechnology
- MSC- Master of Science in Botany, Chemistry, Computer Science
- MSC-Master of Science in Electronics & Instrumentation Technology, Electronics
- MSC- Master of Science in Environmental Science, Food & Nutritional Science and Geology, Information Systems, Mathematics, Micro Biology
- MSC- Master of Science in Medical Biotechnology, Oil & Fats, Physics, Statistics (QR & OR), Statistics, Zoology, Biotechnology, Computer Science
- MTTM – Master of Tourism & Travel Management
- MPhil- Master of Philosophy in Aquaculture, biochemistry, Botany, Chemistry, Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics, Electronics & Instrumentation Technology, Environmental Sciences, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Zoology
Diploma and certificate courses:
- DCA/ PG- diploma in Business Management, Personnel Management & Industrial Relations, Marketing Management.
Nagarjuna Nagar – 522 510
Guntur, Andhra Pradesh
Phone: (0863) 293189 / 293190 / 293 / 269
Fax: (0863) 293378
Official website: www.nagarjunauniversity.ac.in
Refine Your Search Terms:-