North Bengal University Distance Education 2013

North Bengal University distance education admission form is available in the above post. Students who want to apply for distance education can register online before 26th September 2013.

North Bengal University Distance Education:- The north Bengal University  was founded in the year 1962 under the Act of Legislature of  West Bengal. This university is recognized by UGC (union grant commission) and NAAC (national assessment and accreditation council). This university is functioning under the West Bengal university. This university has 23 educational departments and many affiliated colleges and institutes.

These colleges provide quality education to its students. This university offers a bachelor degree and master degree courses in various streams such as law, science, arts, technology, management etc. This university also offers distance education to promote the higher education. The detail about North Bengal university distance education is described below:-

North Bengal University Distance Education 2013:-

North Bengal University Distance Education 2013

North Bengal University Distance Education 2013

The University of North Bengal is set up the The Directorate of Distance Education (DDE)  to regulate the higher education and to reduce the drop out of the students. The main purpose to start distance education is to promote the higher education and to provide the higher education in various fields and to provide professional and employment education. This university offers bachelor and master degree courses in various disciplines like arts, science, commerce and in various languages.

This university provides best study material to the students and conducts annual examinations. The details about the North Bengal University Distance Education admission procedure and degree courses are given below.

North Bengal University Distance Education 2013 Admission:-

The north Bengal University Directorate of distance education publishes the notifications in the month of August every year for application form to get admission into the university.  This university provides the admission to the students on the basis of merit list. This university provides the admission in various degree courses in various fields.

To get the details about the admission process and degree courses you can visit the official website: www.ddenbu.in.

Click Here for Distance education Admission Form 2013-14

North Bengal University Distance Education Courses:-

Bachelor degree courses: 3 years

• BA- bachelor of arts
  • B. Ed- Bachelor of Education
  • B. Lib. Sc- Bachelor of Library Science
  • B.P.Ed- bachelor of physical education
  • B. Sc- Bachelor of science
  • LLB- Bachelor of  Law
  • B. Com – Bachelor of commerce

Master Degree courses: 2 years

• MA-Master of Arts in Bengali, History, Liguistics, English, Sanskrit,
  • MA- Master of Arts in Sociology, Political Science, Psychology,
  • M.Sc- Master of Science in Zoology, Botany, Biotechnology,
  • M.Sc- Master of science in Mathematics, Physics,
  • M. Com – Master of Commerce
  • M.Ed- Master of Education
  • M.P.Ed- Master of physical Education
  • M. Lib. Sc – Master of  Library Science
  • LLM-Master of Law
  • MCA- master of computer applications
  • M. Phil- Master of Philosophy

Phone No.- +91-353-450255

Email-ID- regnbu@sancharnet.in

Official website: www.ddenbu.in

Refine Your search Terms:-

North Bengal University NBU Results

North Bengal University Distance Education 2013 :-

North Bengal University offers regular and distance education courses. Admission form on online is available in this post. Students can register online in this post.

1. H.lepcha says:

sir,i would like to pursue the m.ed course,but i have no idea,how do i enrolled for m.ed course through entrance or through percentage of b.ed.kindly answer

2. ARPITA DAS says:

admission time of M.Ed course in North Bengal University

3. priya says:

sir could u please inform me the date when we get admission form of NBU for dictance course in m.com for session 2013-014

4. dvs Murali says:

Kindly let me know the procedure for doing MA- Maths ,of distance education.

5. Lakshmi Sarkar says:

Sir could u plz inform me whether there is any course of doing M.A(distance)in economics and E.V.S nd what is the procedure to get admission in those courses.

• Hi Lakshmi Sarkar,
      The admission details of MA degree program through distance education is updated in the above post. You can register for MA admission before 23rd Sept 2013 without late fee in this post. Keep visiting here for latest updates.

6. utpal das says:

I am an engineering graduate and want to do law course through distance edecation. I am s service holder. How to do the degree course. Pls advise.

7. KAUSHILA NEPAL says:

I Would like to take Admission FOR MASTER IN PHYSICAL EDUCATION .SO, I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHEN WAS THE FORM DISTRIBUTIONS

8. ranjan das says:

Sir, could y please inform me Master of education (distance ) admission time ,course duration and course fee (NBU)

9. prerna subba says:

Sir, I want to persu M.Sc in zoology, but in my bachelor degree my subject was microbiology. Can I apply? And if yes then when is the last date.?

• Hi Prerna Subba,
      Recently, the admission for for MSc in mathematics is available and updated in the above post. Whenever the admission form for M.Sc in zoology will be available then we will update here.
      You can bookmark this page to get latest updates.

10. TAPAS BISWAS says:

Sir,I want to B.ED in English, but my graduation percentage was 40% , but sir my M.A percentage is 70% from NBU. Can I apply ?

11. sarforaz rahman says:

sir, i’m part time teacher.i want to bed in your university in distance.can i?????

12. PROLAY DAS says:

I want to know examinetion date of M.A Part-2 (2012-2013)in
    bengali subject.

13. Uma Chettri says:

Hi! Sir myself Uma Chettri i want to do my BLIS course from nbu n iam doing my MA part 1 in english at NBU cud u tel me plz sir can i apply now or after MA..????

• Hello Uma

BLIS

Eligibility

Second Class Bachelor’s Degree with 50% marks

OR

Bachelor’s Degree with Diploma in Library Science

OR

Bachelor’s Degree with two years of working experience in a Library and Information Centre

OR

Bachelor’s Degree in a Professional area such as Engineering, Pharmacy, Law etc.

14. anup mandal says:

I want to know the admission procedure of m.ed.

• Hello

you can apply for Admission by fill offline application. Application will available at university campus from July or August. you can get more details by logon official website.