Periyar University Distance Education

Periyar University Distance Education, www.periyaruniversity.ac.in:-

Periyar University Distance Education:- Periyar University was established in 17th September 1997 by the Government of Tamil Nadu. Universities have been established as major institutions for providing higher education and research opportunities to the youth for shaping their future and recognized as the most important indication of a country’s future. Higher education and research act as an essential component of culture, socioeconomic and environmentally sustainable development of individuals, communities and nation. The university provides higher education students in the state of Tamil Nadu. The University aims at developing knowledge in various fields to realize the maximum inscribed in the logo ‘Arival Vilayum Ulagu’. Periyar University is a most popular University in Tamil Nadu.

Periyar University Distance Education:-

Periyar University Distance Education

Periyar University offers various under graduate and post graduate courses programs in various streams such as arts, commerce, science, managements etc. Distance education was introduced in Periyar University after a few years of its establishment. The course and degree of the distance education are as same as normal education courses.

Periyar University Distance Education Courses:-

Post Graduate Course program-

• M.A Human Rights
  • M.A Journalism & Mass Communication
  • M.A Public Administration
  • M.A Human Resource Management
  • M.A Sociology M.A Tamil
  • M.A English
  • M.A History
  • M.A Education
  • MSW Master of Social Work
  • Master of Library and Information Science (M.L.I.S)
  • M. Com
  • M.Sc. Bio – Technology
  • M.Sc. Environmental Science
  • M.Sc. Physics
  • M.Sc. Zoology
  • M.Sc. Botany
  • M.Sc. Chemistry
  • M.Sc. Mathematics
  • M.Sc. Tele – Communication
  • M.Sc. Yoga
  • M.Sc. Microbiology
  • M.Sc. Electronics
  • M.C.A (Lateral Entry)
  • M.Sc.IT (Lateral Entry)
  • M.B.A Master of Business Administration
  • M.C.A Master of Computer Application
  • M.Sc. (IT) Information Technology

Post Graduate Diploma Course program-

• PGDCA
  • Tele –Communication Management
  • International Business Guidance and Counseling
  • Computer Aided Design (CAD) Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) Hotel Management & Tourism
  • Journalism & Mass Communication
  • Business Management
  • Bio – Informatics
  • Bio – Technology

Undergraduate Course program-

• B.A. Hindi
  • B.A. Sanskrit
  • B.A. Tamil
  • B.A. English
  • Bachelor of Library and Information Science (B.L.I.S.)
  • B.Sc. Mathematics (Tamil & English Medium)
  • B.Sc. Bio – Technology
  • B.Sc. Microbiology
  • B.Sc. Computer Science
  • B.Sc. Home Science
  • B.Sc. Environmental Science
  • B.Sc. Information Technology
  • B.Sc. Tele – Communication
  • B.Sc. Hotel Management& Tourism
  • B.Sc. Yoga B.Sc. Geology
  • B.A. History (Tamil & English Medium)
  • B.A. Political Science
  • B.A. Co – Operation
  • B.A. Education
  • B.A. Economics (Tamil & English Medium)
  • B.B.A Hardware
  • B.B.A Networking
  • B.B.A Tele – Communication
  • B.A. Public Administration
  • B.A. Journalism & Mass Communication B. Com
  • B.C.A
  • B. Lit Tamil
  • B.Sc. Physics
  • B.Sc. Chemistry
  • B.Sc. Zoology
  • B.Sc. Botany B.B.A Banking
  • B.B.A Sales and Marketing
  • B.C.A. – Lateral Entry

Periyar University Distance Education Admission:-

Periyar university provides higher education in two modes: – Distance learning and regular study. This university organizes the bachelor degree and master degree courses in various streams every year. This university calls the application form to get admission of the students every year. This university provides the admission on the basis of academic merit of the students. You have to submit the application form on the official website with the relevant details. You have to submit all required documents to the university at the time of admission. To get more details about application form, documents and admission process you may visit the official website.

Contact Information about Periyar University-
Address-
Periyar University ,
Salem, Tamil Nadu, India-636011.
PRIDE Office:0427 – 2345918, 0427 – 2345258
Admission:0427 – 2345766 (Ext. 270)
Website: www.periyaruniversity.ac.in

Periyar University Time Table

Periyar University Results

1. MOHAMED says:

I like to do MSc in science by distance eduction .I am working in dubai

Please give me the information

2. s.surender kumar says:

B.A Public administration 2013 exams date.I am working in hyderabad please give the information Enrorlement No.12upa13580001

3. Supriya Chopra says:

Respected Sir/Mam i have applied for M.phil degree certificate(Original) on 12/03/13 with three respective bank drafts enclosed with the application form.i got provisional degree certificated of m.phil in 2010.but i need original degree certificate urgently for my job.kindly do the needful.
    thanking you
    regards
    supriya chopra

4. mahender says:

Good afternoon sir, plz tell me when the bsc supply results will announce.. i have written the exam in march but not yet the results announced…..

5. ajmal says:

MBA (construction and infrastructure) available there?

• avnish shukla says:

respected sir i am the student of MBA second year of your university from delhi and my batch is july ii but sir my exam was not appear they are cancel in all delhi so can you help me to give any information about my exam …..plz it is the problem of all student of delhi who is done his MBA in your university distance education pls give me a reliable ans

6. Cchandrashekara says:

Respected sir.
    Chandrashekara from karnataka chikmagalore dist P.HD programmege are avilable in our dde

7. saranya says:

SIR ,DO U HAVE THE COURSE OF M.sc (computer seience) in distance educatain

8. nandhini says:

i am finishing m.sc, i want to joint m.phil in distance education. its are possible or not

9. punitha says:

gud morn sir, do u have the course of B.sc., microbiology in distance education at trichy distric

10. s.susendiran says:

B.C.A Distance Education admission start open date plz…. tell me

11. B.Radha says:

M.Sc(IT) Distance education admission start open date please tell me

12. kiruthiga says:

i applied m.sc chemistry in distance education on 2012, but till now no practical classes and theory classes not taken by the centre in this situation examination will be announced in august 2013. what i do for practicals?

13. sumathi says:

sir,i have finished M.SC(mathematics),i want to do M.PHIL in part time in your university,i am working as teacher in govt.hr sec.school. Is it possible to do m.phil in part time in PRIDE? pls give me a suggestion. . . . . . .

14. nandy says:

is there available for bca in distance education

15. k.vennila says:

Sir, in your university available for B.Sc.Telecommunication in distance education, pls reply to me sir

16. PreethiRajenderan says:

Dear sir,

i finish my MBA HR, i want to do PGDCM related to Human Resource Management can you give me the information pls….

Regards
    PreethiRajenderan
    8754581837

17. dinesh f says:

sir i was a student of M.PHIL.[physics] of your corresponding course in 2008 .i not recieve my result .what i can do now

18. Chidambaram says:

I would like to apply B.Sc. Environmental Science, please give me the Fees and study center details and i complete +2 vocational group(Maths only).

19. amaninder pal thaper says:

HELLO SIR.

I HAVE DONE BLIS FROM PERIYAR UNIVERSITY.I GOT ONLY DETAIL MARKS CARD. BUT NO DEGREE HAS BEEN RECEIVED . YET PLEASE TELL WHAT IS PROCEDURE OR HOW TO GET MY BLIS DEGREE

THANKS

20. Eliyas says:

Last month i applied M.Sc.(Zoo) in distance-education. Until now i did not receive my books.So what i want to do.how i can get the books.

21. RAM ACHAL , says:

RESP. SIR
    I HAVE PASSED M.PHILL. CHEMISTRY 2010 .I WANT MY ORIGINAL DEGREE. PLEASE WRITE ME TO WHOME I WILL APPLY WITH WHICH DOCUMENT AND FEE.

REGARDS

RAM ACHAL PRASAD
    08802523059

• Hello Ram Chal

you should visit official website for details. you can get your degree at your university campus or at your college campus. so need to contact with your college or university to know about the procedure to get original degree.