Pune university Distance Education

Pune University Distance Education Courses Admission 2013, www.unipune.ac.in:-

Pune university Distance Education:- The Pune university was established in the year of 1949 by the government of India. This University was accredited with  “A”  Grade by National Assessment and Accrediation Council (NAAC) . This University has 70 research centers across India these are : Inter University centers for astronomy ( IUCAA) , National Chemical Laboratory (NCL),documentation research and Training center (DRTC) of the Indian Statical institutes (ISI), national center for Radio astrophysics, center for development of advanced computing, National center for cell science (NCCS), National Institutes of Virology (NIV), Gokhale Institute of Politics and economics (GIPE), Institute of Bioinformatics and biotechnology etc.This University has many department which are offering the professional degree courses in languages, science, politics, education, Architecture, urban studies and planning ,film and visual studies, instrumentation science and many more.his University offers teacher training programs and recruits the candidates for various posts. This University also provides the distance learning programs. The details of Pune University Distance Education is given below:

Pune University Distance Education:-

Pune university Distance Education

The Distance education department of Pune university  is running the postgraduate and undergraduate degree programs in various streams such as: Commerce, Arts, Science, management, Law, medical and social science and morality, non teaching and physical education, administration and management. The main purpose to offer distance education is to regulate the higher education. The Pune University is contributing to reduce the drop rates of the students and provide the distance education to the students.

Pune university Distance Education  Courses 2013:-

The Pune University provides the various postgraduate and undergraduate degree programs to the students. This university publishes the notifications about admission and examination on the official website: www.unipune.ac.in. Interested candidates can get the information about courses and admission in the Pune University on the official website. this University conducts the examination for post graduation and under graduation degree courses.

Undergraduate degree programs:

• BA (Course duration is 3 years)
  • BCOM (Regular and vocational) – (Course duration is 3 years)
  • BSC (Regular and Vocational) -(Course duration is 3 years)
  • BSC ( Biotechnoligy) -(Course duration is 3 years)
  • BBA (administration) -(Course duration is 3 years)
  • BBM (Management) – (Course duration is 3 years)
  • BCA (Business administration) – (Course duration is 3 years)

Postgraduation degree programs:

• M. Phil (Course Duration -2years)
  • MA (Course Duration -2years)

Doctorate Degree Programs:

• Ph.D

Pune university Distance Education  Admission 2013:-

To get the information about admission and courses you can contact on the given contact numbers and you can visit the university campus: Address and contact numbers are mentioned below:

• Address of  Pune University:

University of Pune,
Ganeshkhind,
Pune-411007

• Contact Numbers:

25601099/ 25696061/25690062/25696064/ 25696065

• Official website:

www.unipune.ac.in

Pune University Exam Time Table

Posted in Distance Education Tagged with: , , ,
35 comments on “Pune university Distance Education
  1. Kapil Sharma Nagrewal says:

How much is the cost for the B.sc 3 year course.

2. Patil Satish Tukaram says:

MEd is available in your university.

3. Daud Faisal says:

This is Engineer Daud Faisal from Afghanistan and I would like to get master degree in Project management or in civil engineering, so how much will be the cost please give me the all necessary information through email.

BR
    Eng Daud Faisal
    +93-785276482

4. sweety says:

is Msc distance education available in pune university

5. Rakesh says:

This is Rakesh, I have completed my Diploma in Computer Science in CS in Bangalore.I need to take Distance learning in Btech. How much is the fee per year? What are the documents to be submitted since I’m from other state?

6. ramesh says:

i am 26 years old. 10 years back i appeared for ssc. i could not get pass marks in mathematics. can i appear for my maths paper now. what is the procedure for completing my ssc?

ramesh

7. somnath says:

i have complited diploma in mechanical engineer.after diploma i am surch part time BE SO PLEASE HELP ME

8. Saniya says:

Looking for a Med in english course

9. Sujata Biswas says:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I’m from Kolkata and i would like to do M.com from Pune University.
    If this PG Course is available in P.U. please send me all the details
    of the course including course fee.

Thanks & Regards,

Sujata Biswas

10. Udaykumar Vasant Kulkarni says:

I am 59 years old. I am B.Com.from Mumbai University.I want to learn Pscycology.Kindly guide.

11. pravin says:

any one year technical course (distance edu.) available?

12. ganesh patil says:

plz information details form distanct eduction (ma sub pschology) admission date, fees, which documents required sumbmission center plz give details yors regards

13. Ashiya Ali says:

I am Ashiya from Nagpur and I want to do BSC (Computer Science). Kindly provide all the details and also the fees structure…….

Regards

Ashiya Ali
    08446632900

14. suhas vanjare says:

Dear sir i an 12th passed in 1990 i want to take addmission for FYBA accademic year 2013-14 for External beacuse iam working in praivate sector please help me for admission

15. Pritesh says:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I’m from Kolkata and i would like to do BSC(Comp) / BCA from Pune University.
    If this Course is available in P.U. please send me all the details
    of the course including course fee.

Thanks & Regards,
    PRITESH

16. amit khandale says:

I have complite iti i have 4 years expirance . i won’t do deploma in electronics mechanics . how much fee dor external diploma

17. patil says:

I have completed BCA And After BCA i have completed MAB Marketing

Now I Would like to do BSc Agriculture

So What is the fees of this course

18. sandya says:

dear sir i completed my Bsc(IT) now i want parsue my Msc in mathematics in distance from pune university is it possible…….?

19. vishnu says:

Sir i am Fail in M A part II. I give exam in may 2008 in pune university external . Now i want to complete one fail subject M A part II . Now What do I am

20. Aditi says:

I am a post graduate currently working.I would like to do MA economics externally from pune university. Am I eligible for it please help.

21. shankar suryawanshi says:

what is the MA Admition fee?

22. shankar suryawanshi says:

what is the Master of Arts Admission fee?

23. sunil says:

I have done B.A. english litterature & B.ED. from mumbai university i want to do M.A. history correspondance so please tell me what will be the fees & last date of addmission.

24. suchitra says:

I have done B.Sc in physics, maths n electronics from karnataka university.want to do M.Sc mathematics distance course.My percentage in B.sc is 74.can you please mail me the admission date and fees?

25. NAJEEB KHAN says:

Respected Sir
    I have just Completed my Diploma Course in Tour and Travelism Management,so now I want to complet my graduation from B.A with distance education please provide some information about course how can I take addmisssion whats fees of it etc??

26. basantabehera says:

hi /sir, madam

i want to study in distance course of mechatronics engineering.

so please send the fee of the corse &joining date.

27. shuchi says:

Respected sir,
    I want to know about MSc in math. Do you have in your university and what is a procedure to take admission in it?

28. Madan Krishnaji Kulkarni says:

1. My daughter has passed her B.Com degree cource with 74% marks – Garware college – Pune.

2. It is quite necessary to get EXTRNAL addmission for post graduation M.Com course under Pune university for 2013-14 academic year.

3. Please help het to get the said addmission at the earliest because now 2 months already passed.

Yours faithfully,
    Madan K. Kulkarni
    Baramati.

29. Vinod Lonkar says:

Hello Team,

I’ve to necessary to get EXTRNAL addmission for post graduation M.Sc (microbiology)course under Pune university for 2013-14 or next academic year.

Thankz
    Vinod Lonkar
    9822945055

30. Varun Dave says:

Hi Sir,

I wanted to do undergraduate course ( Commerce Stream )from Pune University but i stay in Mumbai, can u please help me to guide if i take admission than where i will have to appear for academic exams.

31. Ashish says:

I have completed 1st year in Arts from Nagpur University and there is only 1 subject left in second year. Please guide me how should I finish my graduation through distance learning from Pune University.

32. Rohit says:

Dear Sir ,
    I have completed my BCS 1st yr from pune uni in 2009 ,
    But after long gap I want to complete my graduation from distance edu .
    pls guide me can I go towords bcs & how should I complete my graduation from distance edu.