Punjab University Chandigarh Distance Education

Punjab University Chandigarh Distance Education Courses Program, www.dcs.puchd.ac.in:-

Punjab University Chandigarh Distance Education:- The University School of Open Learning Panjab University was established in 1971. Formerly known as the Department of Correspondence Studies. This University is one of the best university  in India. This university offers quality education to the students.This university provides the degree programs in various fields such as Design and Fine Arts, education, engineering and Technology, Languages, Law, Medical sciences, multi-Faculty Departments, Pharmaceutical sciences, Science etc. many colleges and institutes are affiliated with this university. This university also offers distance education in various fields. The details of Punjab University Correspondence Courses are mentioned below:-

Punjab University Chandigarh Distance Education:-

Punjab University Chandigarh Distance Education

The Punjab university offers the bachelor degree and master degree courses in various fields such as Arts, Business Management and Commerce, centers & Facilities, Constituent college, Design and Fine Arts, education, engineering and Technology, Languages, Law, Medical sciences, multi-Faculty Departments, Pharmaceutical sciences, Science etc. This university offers  integrated degree programs in economics.This university offers admission on the basis of the performance in the written examination and the interview. The Punjab university offers best study material and books. This University conducts the examination annually and semester wise.

Punjab University Distance Education Admission :- The university conducts the entrance exam to get admission of the students in degree courses. Now the university has issued the MBA entrance exam application form. Candidates who want take admission in MBA degree program through distance education can Register Here for entrance test.

Students  can get the details of Punjab University Open Learning courses Admission here.

Punjab University Chandigarh Distance Education Courses:-

This University offers bachelor degree, master degree and diploma degree and certification programs in various streams.
Undergraduate Courses (Annual System)

• B.A. ( General ) ( 3 years ) I / II / III ( 10+2+3 scheme )
  • B. Com ( General ) ( 3 years ) I / II / III ( 10+2+3 scheme )
  • Bachelor of library information science
  • B.ed
  • BLIS

Postgraduate Courses ( semester system )

• M.A. : English, Hindi, Punjabi, Political Science, History, Economics, Sociology, Public Administration
  • M.A. :Human Rights And Duties
  • M.A. Parts I & II Political Science
  • M.Ed
  • MCOM

Diploma  and Certification degree courses:

• Advance Diploma Program : Naturopathy and Yoga
  • Diploma Program : Creative Photography
  • Certificate Course : Vivekananda Studies, Women Studies, Corporate Security, Safety and Fire Protection, Disaster Management,
  • Certificate Course in Mass Communication and Video Production
  • Certificate Diploma Course in Disaster Management
  • Diploma in Human Rights and Value Education
  • Post Graduate Diploma
  • Post Graduate Diploma in Health, Family Welfare and Population Education
  • Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication
  • Post Graduate Diploma in Human Rights and Duties
  • Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications

Five Year Integrated degree programs :

• Economic

Punjab University Chandigarh Distance Education:-

The Punjab university Chandigarh publishes the notifications for the application form through the official website to get admission of the students. This university conducts an admission test to provide admission in various degree courses. This university provides admission on the basis of performance in the admission test. You can get information about eligibility criteria, fee structure, degree courses and application form on the official website.Students can get Punjab University Time Table Here.

Contact Information and official website:-
University School of Open Learning,
Punjab University
Chandigarh – 160 014
India.
Phone No. : – 2534302, 2534308
Official website : www.dcs.puchd.ac.in

The Punjab university announces the results of Punjab university Examinations on the official website. Students can Check Punjab University Exam Results here.

1. karamjot kaur says:

i done my MBA in human resources and now wanna do m.phill.in management…suggest me rightly..

2. tejwinder kaur says:

how i get admission in med course.

• Hi Tejwinder Kaur,
      The Punjab university has not issued the admission form for MEd degree courses. As soon as the application will be start we will update here. The details of degree courses are updated in the above post so you can visit the above post for details.

3. tejinder says:

how i get admission in m.ed through distance education

4. Sunita Bhagat says:

how i get admission in ma psychology

• yuval goyal says:

getting admission in MA is not the hurculine task as there is no entrance exam for it under panjab university , your total marks makes you eligible to get an admission besides your quota if yopu have any otherwise no problem dear,,,,,,,,,,you dont need to worry about it

• Hello Sunita Bhagat,
      When ever the university will issue the application form for the admission in MA degree courses then we will update here. For details you can visit the above post.

5. seema says:

i want to mba pls inform the date for distance education

• Hello Seema,
      The university is going to conduct the MBA entrance exam for the admission in MBA degree program. You can register for MBA entrance test from the above post. We have updated all the details for MBA entrance exam and application form in the above post. All the best for your exam.

6. Raminder says:

How can i get admission in B ed correspondance course

• Hello Raminader,
      For the admission in B.Ed degree courses you should apply for the admission into the university. Recently, the university has not issued the admission application form for B.Ed degree courses. As soon as the application form will be available we will update here.

7. pawan kumar says:

Respected sir/ madam I m doing job in the army and I want to do MBA in distance learning from your university so pl you tell when the admission start and what the procedure for admission…

• Hi Pawan Kumar,
      The university conducts an entrance test to offer admission in MBA distance program. The application form for MBA entrance exam is available now. You can register for this test from the above post. The details are updated in the above post.

8. chetna says:

dear sir,
    what is the admission process for m.com(correspondance)??

9. KULDEEP SINGLA says:

i want to do BCOM in correspondance when i can apply for addmission & what is the process

10. sheetal says:

my question is that i want to do B.A. correspondance from panjab university chandhigarh, i have passed my +2 in commerce stream with 85% marks. how can now i get admmision in B.A. m living in ludhiana,i can’t do regular study i just want to givfe exams only , kindly tell mee the procedure please

• Hello Sheetal,
      The admission form has not issued yet by the university. As soon as the form will be available we will update here. You can visit the above post where we have updated the details of Punjab university distance education courses in the above post.

11. Asha Sharma says:

i want to do BCOM 2nd & 3rd Year in correspondence when can i apply & what is the process as i completed 1st year from Punjab University

12. Yashpal Randhawa says:

Sir/Madam I want to do m.phil in english through evening classes or corresspondence how can I apply?

13. kiranjit kaur says:

sir/madam i want ti do ma in sociology thought corresspondance classes how can i apply

• Hi Kiranjit Kaur,
      As soon as the university will issue the admission form for MA degree course then we will update here. All other details are updated in the above post so you can visit the above post.

14. Chetan says:

When the applications will be available for MA in English for the year 2013-2014???
    Please reply ASAP…

15. Gobind Kumar says:

Does PUCHD provide Distance Education for LLB?

16. jeet says:

I wan to get admission in m.a psychology…(distnce/openlerning) hw can I get ?
    Actuly asi regular nhi kr sakde…

17. madhuri kapur says:

i would like to join law course through correspondance When the forms be available please inform asap

18. RAMAN KUMAR says:

Sir ji Jdo v correspo
    nce m.ed form issue hon

plz menu mail kar denar processer fees v das dena. Mein SC category da student ha thanx

19. baljit kaur says:

Hello.sir… I had done BCA wid first division… have 2yr stdy gap ..now i.want to.do.MCA from punjab.uni wid distance learning…can u plz give me details about open.learning MCA?

20. dr dharam singh says:

is the flexibility scheme for undergraduate courses still there?

21. Arshbeer Kaur says:

i want to know about M. Tech. Computer Science and Applications Distance Education Programme In your University

22. Nikhil says:

By When can I apply for M.A. in Economics and what is the procedure to apply? I’m unable to find details on the website mentioned above, kindly guide me.

23. deepak says:

Dear sir I want to know regarding master in sociology and public administration
    Fee corrspondance and private course fee last date

24. sunil bhatnagar says:

hi i want to do B.com correcpondance through punjab university chandigarh.i passed my 10+2 in art.and when the university issue the form and where i get the admission form.

25. sandeep kaur says:

R/Sir,
    I wants to doing pgdca in distance education, please tell me about the open the form and fees.

26. manpreet says:

Hello Sir/Madam,
    I want to know about M.A. Sociology through distance education..I have done MCA. nd nw m doing job and wnt to do M.A. sociology in correspondance..

Looking forward to ur rply..

27. Aanvinder singh says:

i done my b.com and now waanna do ma in police administrartion from panjab university distance education… pls tell me the procedure for this

28. Prem Prakash says:

dear sir/ Madam
    Hello!

Dear Sir, I want to start a Distance Learning Study Center from Punjab University, Chandigarh. I running a 10+2 level school in the city.So pleass guide me.

with due regards.

Prem Prakash
    City-Narnaul, Distt-Mahendragarh-Haryana

29. Sukhraj says:

Hi,
    I wanna go for MBA(Distance Education).I want to know the Procedure of taking admission in Punjab University Chandigarh for Correpodence MBA.
    Thanks & Regards
    Sukhraj Mohammad

30. nitin says:

what is the last date for applying B.A. through distance education in Punjab university.

31. ashutosh sharma says:

I done my b.com from k.u. .Can I do m.b.a. from P.U.?

• Hi Ashutosh sharma,
      Yes, You can do MBA from Punjab university as you have passed graduation. To offer MBA program PU conducts entrance exam. And application form issues by the university in June month every year.

32. Nihal says:

Iwantto do ma in police adm…plz tell me last date of adm in pu

33. preeti ingh says:

i wan to do MA psychology..i m graduate in eng nd sst.nd Bed also… Can i do ma in psychology.?

34. vishal sethi says:

i want to do bed correpondance plz tell me the last date of admission with late fees..and also tell me last date of correspondance MA history 3rd semester

35. dhruv says:

is there msc zoology or msc biotech availble under distance education through PU.

36. manoj kumar sharma says:

I am commerce gradutae and i want to do llb course from distance education.can i do this course & what will be the expenses for this course.

37. Rasanand Swain says:

Sir, i have complited my B.Sc. Now i want to pursue MA in public admin (correspondence) . Can i ?

38. manpreet says:

i had not punjabi in b.a as elective subject but i haue done m.a in history can i do m.a punjabi corresepondence from punjab university

39. vani says:

i am a management graduate from patiala univ campus 2001-03 batch n have industry experience of 3 years in finance,i have keen interest in legal field and want to pursue it. can i do any legal course
    from distance learning( from univ which have good mkt credibility). since icant do any regular course because of my medical problem(i am temporarily bed ridden)i hope you understand my problem and
    help me
    regards
    vani aggarwal

40. Sandeep says:

I am graduated and i want to do MA Geography from Distance Education Program of Punjab University. Please tell me about this.

41. J S Dhanoa says:

I have done graduation in B tech Information Technology from PTU in golden chance with aggregate of 57% is I am eligible for MBA course?.

42. J S Dhanoa says:

43. J S Dhanoa says:

44. deepak says:

Sir I want to do ma pol science pls suggest me number to get information regarding fee course or some ext. Information

45. Sandeep Kaur says:

Resp. Sir,

I am Art’s graduate with General English, Hindi Elective, Political Science, Public Administration and Punjab History and Culture from Punjab University, PGDCA and MSc-IT from Punjab Technical University.Sir I want to make my career in Archaeology so please suggest me, Can I go for M.A. Ancient Indian History, culture Archaeology? Please guide me

46. PRAGATI says:

I HAVE DONE MY M.ED FROM PU CORRESPONDENCE DEPT. IN 2006.I TOOK EXAMS FOR 2 YEARS AND DID ALL PRACTICALS BUT DID NOT SUBMIT MY DASSERTATION. MY GUIDE HAS GONE ABROAD. CAN I CHANGE MY GUIDE OR CAN I APPEAR ANY OTHER EXAM INSTEAD OF THESIS?

47. Gulwinder singh says:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I had left my studies in BA Part2 in 1991.Can I go for private or correspondence study. Presently, I am working abroad. Please advice