All the Admission Seeker Students can check all details of Punjabi University Patiala Admission and important information Punjabi University Patiala Admission from this post.
Punjabi University Patiala Admission:- Punjabi University is an educational university which was established in the year of 1962 in Patiala, India. The University offers various courses in teachers, researches in science, engineering and technology, humanities, social science, performing arts and sports. Punjabi University has around 138 affiliated colleges and institutions. These affiliated colleges are spread in various districts which are Patiala, Barnala,Fatehgarh Sahib, Sangrur, Bathinda, Mansa, Rupnagar and Faridkot.
Punjabi University Patiala Admission Details:- Punjabi University provides various courses in under graduate and post graduate in various fields. A large number of students want to take admission in Punjabi University Patiala for different course program. Students check all details of Punjabi University Patiala Admission on the official website of Punjabi University is www.punjabiuniversity.ac.in.
Punjabi University Patiala Admission 2014:-
Punjabi University Facilities: The University offers various facilities to students like:
- The Campus of University is spread across 316 acres on the road of Patiala-Chandigrah.
- The University provides Library Facility to its students. In the Library of Punjabi University around 415,000 books are available for students and teachers.
- The University has various research laboratories for students like Computer lab, Tech Lab and different lab for each department of education.
- The University organizes various other events as extra activity programs such as sports, games, and other educational events.
- The University provides all facilities to its students like hostel, transportation, facilities and other required facilities.
Punjabi University Course Programs and Criteria:-
- MBA Course: MBA is two year course program, Candidates must have min 50% marks in any bachelor degree program with a score card of CMAT for MBA course program.
- MCA Course: University offers 3 year course program for MCA course for 60 seats. Candidates must have 50% Marks in Bachelor degree program (45% – SC/ ST).
- B.Com Course Program: Candidates who are going for applying for Admission to B.Com course program, they should have 12th marksheet with 50% Marks. The University has 60 Seats for B.Com course Program.
- BCA Course Program: University offers BCA Course Program for 60 seats every year. Candidates must be passed in 10+2 from recognized university.
Punjabi University Patiala Admission Form 2014:-
Punjabi University Patiala Admission Process : The University releases Punjabi University Patiala Admission Form Every year, Students who are interested to take admission in Punjabi University Patiala, they need to fill Punjabi University Patiala Admission Form. Punjabi University Patiala Admission Form will be released on the official website of the university. Students need to download Punjabi University Patiala Admission Form and sent it following address with required documents.
Punjabi University Patiala Address:-
Punjabi University Campus, Maur Mandi
Dist. Bathinda, Punjabi (India)
Pin code: 151509
Help-line Number: 01655-230321.
Punjabi University Admission Fee: Students have to give some Admission amount of Punjabi University Admission. An Admission Fee of each course is different which is decided by the University Department. General category and OBC category have to pay 900/- Rs. And SC/ ST Category Candidates have to Rs. 700 as an admission amount.
Punjabi University Selection Process: Students will be selected for Punjabi University on the basis Merit list of Punjabi University Patiala Admission 2014. Merit List will be published on the official website of Punjabi University Patiala. The Official website of Punjabi University Patiala is www.punjabiuniversity.ac.in.
Students can prefer this post for Punjabi University Patiala Admission Details, All Details of Punjabi University Patiala Admission are given here.