Rabindra Bharati University Distance Education 2013

Rabindra Bharati University Distance Education 2013 Courses, www.rbu.ac.in:-

Rabindra Bharati University Distance Education:- The RBU university offer General and distance education in various streams. Now, the RBU is inviting the application form for admission in RBU university distance education Courses. All details are updated in this post and you can apply online here.

The Rabindra Bharati University was established in the year 1962 by the Government of West Bengal. This university is located in Kolkata. This University had been accredited with four star status by the NAAC (National Assessment and Accreditation Council). This university has various affiliated colleges and institutes. The Rabindra Bharati University offers Bachelor’s & Master degree courses various fields like in Arts, Fine Arts and Visual Arts, music, science etc.

Rabindra Bharati University Distance Education 2013:-

Rabindra Bharati University Distance EducationThe Rabindra Bharati University was set up the Directorate of Distance Education to regulate the higher education and to reduce the dropout rate of the students and provide the professional courses. This university offers higher education in two modes:- distance education mode and regular education mode. Students can Click here for RBU General Exam Results.

This university has started the distance education degree courses to improve the knowledge of the students and to develop the skills, personality and knowledge. This university offers bachelor degree and master degree courses like BA, BFA, MA, M. Phill, Ph.D, diploma and MSW etc.

Rabindra Bharati University Distance Education 2013 Admission:-

Directorate of Distance Education of Rabindra Bharati University calls the application form on the official website and in newspapers to get admission of the students in various degree courses.  Students can Apply online for Distance education Admission. The admission is provided by the university on the basis of merit. This university organizes the distance education degree courses ever year. Admission process is flexible in this university. Students can apply on the official website.

Rabindra Bharati University Distance Education 2013 Courses:-

Bachelor degree courses:

• B. A- bachelor of arts (Hons) in Bengali, Philosophy, History,English
  • B.A.- Bachelor of Arts (Spl. Hons.) in Rabindra Sangeet
  • B.A. – Master of Arts in Geography
  • BFA- Bachelor of arts in fine arts

Master degree courses:

• MA- Master of arts in English, Bengali, Philosophy, History
  • MA-Master of arts in Sanskrit, Political science
  • M.A. – Master of Arts in Geography
  • M.A – Master of arts in Rabindra Sangeet/ Vocal Music
  • M. Phill – Master of philosophy in Economics, education, English, history, Sanskrit,
  • M. Lib. Sc-Master in Library Science

Rabindra Bharati University Rabindra Bhavan
EE 9 & 10 Sector II, Salt Lake
City (Near Karunamayee)
Kolkata – 700 091.
Phone: +91- (033)-2358 4014 / 16 / 18
Emerald Bower Campus
56A, B.T. Road, Kolkata – 700 050.
Phone: +91-33-2558 4443
Fax: +91-33-2556 8079

Official Website:- www.rbu.ac.in

1. Abhirup Bhaumik says:

I am a chemical engineer,I want to do any diploma or degree courses on fine art.Presently I am doing a Job ,for tha regular class is not possible for me. Please give me the details of the certificate course by distance and mention the course fee.

• Samir Das says:

I’m a student of Networking.
      I want of cmplt my gradutation(art)
      my H.S cmplt in 2011.can i cmplt my gradution..please details rply me/cl me

2. Uttam Maity says:

To,
    The Directorate of Distance Education,
    Rabindra Bhavan,
    Block-EE-9 & 10, Sector ? II,
    Salt Lake City,
    Kolkata ? 700091
    Ph No (033) 2358 4014/4016/4018

Respected Sir,
    I am uttam maity residence at 9/1, Krishna dhan kar Lane,Howrah-711104,
    Want to know when new session will be commenced about B.a. English.
    I am under Graduate . I was appeared graduation under Calcutta university in 2001 but unfortunately incomplete. Now i want to complete graduation through distance course from Rabindra Bharati University, So i want to know when new session will commence & also where i shall collect the prospectus.

If you help me then i shall be great full to you.

Thanks & Regards,

Uttam Maity,
    9/1, Krishna Dhan Kar Lane,
    P.o.: Santragachi,
    Dist: Howrah-711104,
    West Bengal
    Contract No:+91 9830939055
    E-mail:maityuttam1979@gmail.com

3. Prabahkar Gurung says:

Sir/Madam
    Let me know clearly about the MA distance in Education. There is or not?

4. SAYANI says:

I’m M.A. in bengali from rbu. now Iwant to take addmission in libreri science. plz give me the information.

5. tanmoy says:

I am Anita. I complated my gradution 2003. At that time I desided to complated my MA in distance cources. Shall I complated my MA in geography.

6. priya dutta says:

i am priya dutta. i completed graduate from cu 2009. at that time i decided to completed my ma in distance courses.when the form will given…?

7. Rashmi Dey. says:

I wish to study M.A. english. Kindly inform me about the expected date,time,and procedure of admission.

8. seema das says:

I WISE TO STUDY M.A BENGALI. KINDLY INFORM ME ABOUT THE EXPECTED DATE,TIME,AND PROCEDURE OF ADMISSION.

9. Md Shahzada says:

I have completed MBA(Fin.)and now I want to take admission in Phd in Management from Your University,is it possible .

10. parag sardar says:

I want to take admission in ma distance in the year 2013.kindly plz tell me the admission procedure & the time of admission.

11. Anindita Duttta says:

I am 35 years old. I am doing a job,so it is not possible to attend regular classes. i want to learn B.A. (Spl. Hons) in Rabindra Sangeet in the year 2013.plz tell me the admission procedure, fees and the time of admission

12. Pulak Chakraborty says:

To
    The Director of Distance Education
    Rabindra Bhavan
    Kolkata-91

Respected Sir,
    I am pulak Chakraborty. I completed graduate from 2008.after graduation i completed our MSW degree in NSOU. At that time i decided to completed my MA degree( Bengoli). so i want to take admission in MA (Bengali) distance in year 2013.Sir kindly plz tell me admission procedure & the time of admission.

Thanking yours
    Pulak Chakraborty

13. Kajal Kiran Karmakar says:

Respected Sir,
    I had passed B.Sc (General)with Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Bengali and English (Compulsory) in the year 2002. Now I want to continue my study and enrich me. Am I able to take admission for Master degree ?? If not, please help me with your valuable guidance to get a way through which I can approach.
    Hope you will consider my plea and oblige.
    Thanking you,
    Kajal Kiran Karmakar

14. gopa sarkar says:

I am 37 years old. I completed my graduation in1997 in Philosophy form the CU. I want to take admission in MA in distance course. plz tell me the admission procedure.

15. Arpita says:

I want to take admission in m.a distance (English) in the year 2013.. Please, kindly tell me about the expected date of form fill up and about the admission procedure….

• Hi Arpita,
      The complete information of RBU distance education admission is updated in the above post. Prefer the above post for details. If you further have any query then you can ask us again. Thanks to be connected with us.

16. Dhiman says:

I want to take admission in M.A distance (Political Science)in the year 2013… please,kindly tell me about the expected date of form fill up and about the admission procedure….

17. chandra kanta ghorui says:

i chandra kanta ghorui. kashmoli, joypur, howrah 711303
    i was complite BA bengali(H) of culcutta university running rear, but incomplite part 2 ganeral paper(history,pol-science). i have admission MA bengali. plz help me sir
    ph no 8293937372

18. s.mukherjee says:

I work in an office so would like to go for a distance degree in bengali(Hons).what is the admission procedure & the course fee.please inform me as early as possible.

19. Sourendri Dutta says:

I want to take admission in M.A(Environmental Studies) in the year 2013. I completed my graduation B.A general. My subjects (History, Education & Philosophy). Tell me, I have admission M.A (Environmental Studies). Please inform me as early as possible.

20. samiran says:

RESPECTED SIR, I SAMIRAN, I’M STAYING IN NEW DELHI. BUT I WANT TO ADMISSION M,A IN MUSIC THROUGH THE DISTANCE EDUCATION. IS THAT POSSIBLE? PLEASE HELP ME SIR.

WITH REGARDS
    SAMIRAN

21. Anwar Khan says:

Myself Anwar khan.i want to take admission in M.A. Please tell me the admission date and procedure.

22. Achintya Dhara says:

Sir

Just I am complted BA , I want to take admission in MA with Education Subject , Please tell me the admission procedure and time of from fill up.

With Regards

Achintya Dhara

23. sameer says:

who applying M.A of arts in rabindra sangeet/vocational music

24. sameer says:

candidates who applying M.A in rabindra sangeet/vocational music

25. RAJIB DAS says:

I HAVE COMPLETED MY BA AND MA IN ENGLISH(H) WITH 43.50% AND 41.105 IN 2008 AND 2012 RESPECTIVELY FROM KALYANI UNIVERSITY.CAN I AGAIN DO MA IN ENGLISH(H)IN YOUR DODL OF RABINDRA BHARATI UNIVERSITY WITH A VIEW TO OBTAINING SATISFACTORY PERCENTAGE OTHER THAN KALYANI UNIVERSITY? PLEASE GIVE ME ALL THE DETAILS TO MY MAIL.

26. piyalidasgupta says:

Respected sir,
    I want to know about distance mode m.phil course in education. please mail me about this information

27. munmun srivastava says:

I AM 32YRS OLD. I WANT TO COMPLETE MY GRADUATION IN HISTORY.WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE PLZ INFORM ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.FEES STRUCTURE AND STUDY CENTRE IN SOUTH KOLKATA.

28. mousumi roy chowdhury says:

i am mousumi. i am 20 years old. i admitted under c.u for graduate. bt unfortunate its incomplte.so i want to b.a in bengali honours under distence education of rabindrabharati university. u plzz tell me deatails for admission in saltlake branch.

29. Debasish Mukherjee says:

I WANT TO DO B.MUSC IN MUSICAL INSTRUMENT(TABLA) FROM DISTANCE EDUCATION .I AM 38 YEARS OLD. I AM A GOVT. EMPLOYEE. WHAT I HAVE TO DO & FROM WHEN 2014 SESSION WILL START?IS IT POSSIBLE ?

30. AMIT GHOSH says:

Respected Sir,
    I have completed my graduation in B.A , With computer application as vocational subject from North Bengal University. my other subjects were history and economics. Please suggest me in which subjects I can do master degree.

31. Sayantani Sarkar says:

I have cmpltd M.A Snskrt frm R.b.u dstnc with 61%,cn i do phd Snsknt frm R.b.u dstnc?let me 1Knw the eligiblity for phd Snskrt!