RPET 2013 Online Application Form

RPET 2013 Online Application Form, RPET Application Form Date: -

RPET 2013 Online Application Form:-Rajasthan Pre Engineering Test is the well known engineering entrance test. This test is also known as the RPET. Rajasthan Pre Engineering Entrance Test  is conducted by the Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan.  Through the RPET exam, students can take the admission in the various engineering colleges which is affiliated by the Rajasthan Technical University, Jhodpur. It is also called as RPETEAO which stands for Rajasthan Pre Entrance Test for Engineering, Architecture and Pharmacy. In the RPET exam , many students from all over Rajasthan state from all district appear in the RPET exam.

RPET 2013 Online Application Form

RPET 2013 Online Application Form :-

The RPET Application form will be accepted online. Candidates can fill the application form from these official website at www.rpetexam.org / www.rpetexam.com / techedu.rajashtan.gov.in.

Important Dates:-

Start Date of filling the online application form :- 21th March 2013 (Thursday)

Last date of filling the online application form:- 8th April 2013 (Monday)

How to fill RPET 2013 Online Application Form:-

There are 5 main steps which are mentioned below please read all the steps carefully before applying.

Step-1:- Deposit the application Fee amount – RPET 2013 Application fee amount is Rs 800. candidates have to submit Rs 810/- (Application fee amount + e -mitra service charge) any authorized center by the govt of Rajasthan . This amount of fee is not refundable. E – Mitra / CSC Kiosk generate 16 digit number and gave a receipt with the token number for further use.

>>Go to E-Mitra Portal and register your self and pay respective fee and get unique Application ID / Token ID (16 digit).

>>After Getting token number , Apply Online Here :- RPET Online Application Form

To Get full details of RPET 2013  Visit here:- RPET Notification

Step- 2:-  Candidates should have scanned passport size photograph in jpg formation with maximum size of 100 KB and scanned signature in jpg format with maximum size of 50 KB.

Step – 3:- Fill the application form carefully with the all details, attach the photograph and signature. And submit the application form

Step-4:- After this take the print out of the application form.

Step-5:- Submission of the hard copy of the RPET 2013 application form to the RPET Office on the following address :-

The Coordinator RPET- 2013

Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan

W-6 Residency Road

Jhodpur- 342032

RPET 2013 Exam Date:- RPET 2013 is scheduled on 23rd May 2013 (Thursday).

Students are advised to check the given link below for all necessary details of RPET 2013.

RPET Syllabus

General Instruction

Examination Pattern

Posted in Application Form Tagged with: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
128 comments on “RPET 2013 Online Application Form
  1. shubhendra mahawar says:

when i am fiil online applicationform

2. Shubhendu Harsh says:

Please inform me the updates and dates of form , exams etc

3. Akshay says:

Last year DD was 800/- and this year suddenly DD is 10,000/- why?

• Akshay,
      The application form fee is 800/- and the the registration fee for RPET counseling is 10,000/-.
      If you will take admisison in any college through RPET exam then in would be included in your tuition fee other wise it would be refunded by RTU.

4. sid says:

THE DD OF 10,000 IS FOR APPLICATION FORM (FOR ENTRY) OR IS FOR COLLEGES FEE…

PLEASE REPLY..

• Sid,
      The application fee is 800/- and 10,000/- is a registration fee for RPET counseling.
      The registration fee would be refundable if you will not take admission in any college through RPET exam and if you will take admission through RPET exam then it would be included in your tuition fee.

5. Anya Gupta says:

When the date of exam will come…..

6. devan says:

what is the date of filling this application form??

7. Devendra singh chohan says:

When the date of online exam from

8. ram says:

what is the date of rpet exam.online application

9. shivam says:

what is the exam date for rpet 2013

10. abhishek jangid says:

what’s rpet application fome date

11. piyush suthar says:

why application form fee increase to 10000 from 800
    reply please

• Piyush suthar,

12. Harshjt meena says:

What will be fee for ST / ST.candidate. kindly advice.

13. Neha says:

I think this is typing mistake, this fee should be 1000/-.
    Please let us clear about application fee.

14. abhijeet says:

please answer me the reason for increase in application fees from 800 to 10000?

• Anhijeet,

15. Ankit malav says:

What is the fee of DD OF Application form 2013

16. rinku soni says:

I ask you
    last year exam form DD fees is only 800/- and this year 10,000/-
    way?
    itana jyada pese aksath kyu?

• Rinku soni,

17. Aayush says:

What is the last date to fill up the rpet form ??

18. Shubham Mourya says:

How much the counselling fee and how much the fee for application form for rpet, 2013 and how much fee for counseling and application form fee for SC & ST students.

19. rahul gupta says:

when wll fill the online application form??

20. rahul gupta says:

when will fill online application form n what is feee for this??

21. nitin singh says:

How much the counselling fee and form fee reply me…:/

22. mohd mugish says:

wt is the application form date of rpet 2013 ?

23. aanchal kabra says:

will this extra fee ie 9200 is refundable or not,, if anyone does not want to get admission in it…..

24. apurva says:

i m 16 years old,,,,,,,,,,m i elegible 4 dis exam…?

25. juhi gupta says:

I HAVE FORGOTTEN MY APPLICATION NUMBER.CAN U HELP ME?

• Juhi gupta,
      You should apply again for RPET exam till 8th April 2013. If you face further any problem then you can contact on the helpline number provided by RTU on the official website. We have mentioned the official website in above post.

26. Manish sharma says:

What is the last date of RPET online forms?

27. JOGARAM says:

Sir what documents i will sent with rpet form and where i will sent this form.

• Jogaram,
      We have already mentioned the details of online application of RPET exam in above post. You can check the above post for details of documents required for RPET application form.
      You have to send the application form to the official address which we have mentioned in above post.

28. KAMLESH VERMA says:

IF CANDIDATE APPLY OTHER STATE HOW HE FILL THE ON LINE APPLICATION ? FROM PUNJAB WHERE NO e mitra stands.

• Kamlesh verma,
      You have to create your account on the website of e-mitra and then can apply online on the official website of RPET with the e-mitra unique token number and make the payment of application form fee on online.

29. yogendra dewda says:

Can students of madhya pradesh give this exam who haven’t parmanent membership of rajasthan.

30. Saurabh agrawal says:

Which and what are the certificates are necessary to submit with application form.

• Saurabh agrawal says:

Hii my mobile number is 8955771704 today i filled rpet form now what i do in submitting hard copy of application form and which docs are necessary to submit and what is the last date of submit the hard copy?????

• Saurabh agrawal,
        You have to submit the hard copy of online application form with the required documents to the official address of RTU.
        We have mentioned the details of required documents and official address in above post.
        The last date of submission the hard copy of application form is 13th April 2013.

31. POOJA SOLANKI says:

what is the token number in this application form n where we get it from pls reply me soon i m dying to know

32. AZHAR NAWAB says:

I have miss written the date of birth during token taken what should i do now

33. Kshitij N Sule says:

Sir i am in rajasthan from my birth & all my studies/schooling are done till date from rajasthan but i donot have domacile certificate with me, can i give some other proof? such as schooling/adhar card/voter ID of my parents etc, i want to apply for RPET exams 3013 pl suggest

34. madhulika saxena says:

what to do for other state students where no emitra services .

• Madhulika saxena,
      Those candidates belong to other states have to register yourself on e-mitra website and then can apply on the official website for RPET exam and can payment of application fee on online.

35. priyal thakur says:

can student of gujrat give rpet exame who have’nt parmanent membershipe of rajasthan.

36. AZHAR NAWAB says:

I have miss written the date of birth during token taken and you suggested to contact to
    e-mitra from where I got the token number.but he refused to do nothing. now suggest what I do .

37. aruna says:

what the last date for the form to reach jodhpur

38. sunita says:

sir i have filled my form but i have not take the print of application form and not even i have noted down my application no.
    the only think i have is my token no. with me
    so what should i do………..

39. arpit saxena says:

I have written wrong session year of 10th and 11th and submitted, what should i do give me answer as soon as possible???

40. bhaskar says:

I have written CBSE BOARD instead of Central Board of Secondary Education, delhi. Please help

41. rakesh says:

i mistook that i do not sign on my application form & attested it
    any problem that .
    sir, please reply fast

42. AlFahed Qureshi says:

i want to ask that the filled up form can be changed or not..??

43. moh sabir says:

sir i have mistak in app. form during fill 11th marks & persentage how i can do plz halp me sir

44. sahil babel says:

sir i made mistake in filling the option of board selection .unfortunately i fill rbse instead of cbse so how can i change

45. vaibhav says:

I forgot to attest my documents before sending, moreover i forgot to attach a copy of 12th class admit card (as i am appearing 12th class this year).
    1 more mistake is that i forgot to sign the application form.

Please provide me with detailed answer (what should i do now)…
    can i send 1 more envelope (containing all required documents, attested and signed)….

46. kalpesh rao says:

Sir, i don’t have my domacile certificate, can i use voter id of my parent..??

• kalpesh rao,
      We are not sure that you can use the voter id of your parents or not so you can contact on the helpline number provided by the board of technical education, Rajasthan for RPET exam on the official website.

47. Nikhil malla says:

i have made the payment to Emitra but token no has not come ,under reference transaction no-MSBI2962514268IGH4770458 transfer to 31014960840 dt 05/04/2013,How can we get the Token Nofor RPET-2013 Examination

48. SWATI KALLA says:

RPET application submission site “rpetexam.com” is not accepting valid token no. to submit online application.

My token no. is 1315039110048454.

is there any email id for co-ordinator of exam.

pls advise

49. nikhil sharma says:

what is the last date of send the post to jodhpur…?

50. viplesh upadhyay says:

sir,my birth in rajastan but schooling by gujrat board.can i give rpet 2013

• Viplesh upadhyay,
      If you have done your schooling form CBSE board then you can apply for RPET exam. The board of technical education, Rajasthan has provided all the details related to eligibility criteria of RPET exam on the official website so for more details visit the official website.

51. naresh choudhary says:

sir i am studing in first year in a college affiliated to rtu kota in first year am i eligible to give the rpet 2013 exam

52. Dinesh Singh says:

Sir,Mene Token Leke online Submit Kar deya
    docoments ko jodhpur ke RPET Office me bhejane ki Last Date Kya Hai…..

OR

What is The last date of Send Docoments to RPET office

53. rajesh says:

sir i don’t get the printout of my form so what can i do i fill my form completly

54. shubham says:

sir i have missed the date of filling what should i do now ?
    it’s important for me please reply …..

55. praveen jain says:

sir i have missed the filling form what can i do sir

56. NANDINI BHATNAGAR says:

I WANT TO KNW MY APPLICATION STATUS……
    FRM WHICH LINK I WOULD BE ABLE TO FIND THE ABOVE INFORMATION??

57. siddhartha jain says:

where is application number in rpet form

58. Ghanshyam parihar says:

Sir i have send my 10 class mark shit & o.b.c whit my hard copy i have not send 11 class mark shit what can i do

59. Tapsvi Rajpurohit says:

Sir
    what is the last date of submission of hard copy of the form for RPET

60. mohit thapar says:

sir i can’t send my rpet form on before 13 april so there is no chance of mine in rpet exam please let me consider my appeal

61. Raj kamal says:

Sir my father serving in army in rajasthan and domicile of MP. am i illigible to apply for rpet?

62. Lucky says:

I forgot to note my application number nd sent my application form to rpet. Now how will i download my admit card without application number. Plz help me.

63. manisha meena says:

I couldnot fill the form on time so by any way I could fill the form

64. Ruby choudhary says:

I forgot my application form no. how can i get my admit card??

65. Ruby choudhary says:

I forgot my application form no how can i get the admit card??

66. abdul latif says:

sir mene mera print out page last date ko post kiya tha isliye muje jankari do ki aap mera page sabmit to ho gya h na my email id ak889918@gmail.com plz reply

67. virendra vikram says:

i forget my rpet application number,and send the application form,how to get my admit card.pls help me

68. divyansh says:

When will the exam centre and roll no. will be given to us???

69. Abhishek says:

I forgot to note down my application form no. and send the application form. Now how will I will download my admit card….plzz help!!!

70. ARYAN says:

sir , i forgot my application no. and form no. how can i download my admit card. plzz help me.

71. ashok says:

my name is ashok . i did not printed my tocken number while made the online payment on e-mitra portal. how i know the tocken number