Sathyabama University Admission details are on the official website of University, Candidates can check all details of Sathyabama University Admission and Admission from this post.
Sathyabama University Admission 2013-14:- The Sathyabama University was established in 1988 as Sathyabama Engineering College and later it is declared as Deemed University by the Ministry of Human Resource Development on 16th July 2001 under the UGC Act. The Sathyabama University is located in 350 Acres campus and 15 km far from Adyar in Chennai. Sathyabama University Accredited by the NAAC with A grade and has received ISO 9001:2008 Certification and categorized under ‘A’ by MHRD, Govt. of India. Sathyabama University inaugurated the world’s largest Solar Steam Cooking System on 1st July, 2009. Admission Form Details of Sathyabama University are on the official website.
Facilities: The Sathyabama University provides many facilities for students like Central library, Medical Rooms, and university has a reverse osmosis plant for water supply, Drawing hall, Conference hall, Auditoriums (AC & Non AC), Media labs , Separate labs for each department, Bank with ATM facility, Post office, Guest house and provide transportation by more than 150 buses.
Sathyabama University Admission 2014:-
The Sathyabama University mission is to provide an effective and competent source of technical manpower for the current and future industrial requirement. University conduct common Entrance exam for admission in UG & PG courses.
The Sathyabama University offers PG & UG courses in following fields:
- Computer Science and Engineering.
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering.
- Electronics and Instrumentation engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Automobile Engineering.
- Mechanical & production Engineering.
- Aeronautical Engineering.
- Civil Engineering.
- Information Technology.
- Chemical Engineering.
- Biomedical Engineering.
The Sathyabama University Admission 2014 Schedule: University Admission will conduct on this following schedule
Admission date details are available on the prospectus of university which is available at post office and branches of Indian Bank.
Note: Candidates who apply for admission after the Last date will pay late fee.
Application Fee: Candidates who want to take admission will pay 550/- extra with the program fee.
Candidates can submit fee by different modules that are following:
- Candidates who are filling application form in offline mode they purchase application form by paying 550/- at post office and Indian Bank Branches across India.
- Candidates who are apply online they can apply form the official site www.sathyabamauniversity.ac.in by paying 550/- via Net Banking, Credit Cards and Challan payable at Braches of Indian Bank across India.
Sathyabama University Admission Form 2013:-
How to Apply:
- Candidates who are applying by offline mode they purchase application form the major post offices and any Braches of Indian Bank.
- Send application form on the official mailing Address:
Jeppiaar Nagar, Rajiv Gandhi Salai,
- Candidates who are applying online through www.sathyabamauniversity.ac.in.
- Candidates must keep the print out for further references.
- Pay fee via Net Banking/Credit Card or By downloading Challan.
Selection Process: Candidates must take Common Entrance for all courses and selection will conduct according to the merit list of test.
Result: Common Entrance Test result will update on the official website www.sathyabamauniversity.ac.in.
Sathyabama University releases Sathyabama University Admission Form every year, Candidates can check all details of Sathyabama University Admission on this post.