Shivaji University Distance Education

Shivaji University Distance Education Courses Admission, unishivaji.ac.in:-

Shivaji University Distance Education:- Shivaji University Established in 1962 is located in the Kolhapur state of Maharashtra, India. The University is named after Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj. Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj was the founder of the Maratha Empire. The University was recognized by UGC & accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) Bangalore, with B+. The University offers various Undergraduate & postgraduate distance education courses in diverse disciplines. The Mission of Shivaji University is ‘To be a seat of learning in technology education and research of global standard for the human resource development’. Shivaji University provides good Education to the people of Maharashtra. Here on this page we also provide for the contact information about the Shivaji University of Maharashtra. The details of Shivaji University Distance Education are mentioned below.

Shivaji University Distance Education:-

Shivaji University Distance Education

Shiva University offers different type of under-graduation and post-graduation programs in the field of arts, commerce, science and management etc. Shivaji University provides best educational facility like faculty, management, academic support for the student of the university.

Shivaji University Distance Education Courses:-

Post-graduation Course-

• Master of Arts:- Master of Arts includes different courses in different languages such are Apabhramsha, Applied Arts, Arabic, Archaeology, Ardhamagadhi, Avesta-Pahlavi, Dance,  Dramatics,  Economics, English, Geography, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Kannada, Latin, Linguistics, Marathi, Modern Foreign Languages other than English, Music,  Painting Sculpture, Pail, Persian, Physical Education, Political Science, Psychology,  Russian Language, Sanskrit, Sericulture, Sindhi,  Sociology, Urdu.
  • Master of Architecture
  • MBA- Human Resource
  • MCA- Computers
  • Master of Commerce-
  • Master of Commerce includes different courses in different subjects are Accountancy and Auditing, Actuarial Science, Banking, Business Administration, Business Economics, Business Management, Commerce, Cost Accountancy, Industrial Law, Master Of Commerce, Mathematics, Mercantile.
  • M.D. – Ayurvedic, Homeopathic, Neurology.
  • M.E. – Automobile, Civil, Electrical, Electronics, IT, Mechanical.
  • M.Ed-  Education, Education Evaluation, Educational Psychology, Educational Statistics, Physical Education.
  • M. Lib- Library And Information Science.
  • M.M.C.J-  Journalism
  • M.M.S.
  • M.P.Ed.
  • M. Pharm.
  • M. Phil.
  • M.S.
  • M.S.W.
  • M.Sc.
  • M. Tech.
  • M. Text.
  • Master of Laws
  • PhD

Undergraduate programs-

• B.A.:- Bachelor of Arts includes different courses in different languages such are Apabhramsha, Applied Arts, Arabic, Archaeology, Ardhamagadhi, Avesta-Pahlavi, Dance,  Dramatics,  Economics, English, Geography, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Kannada, Latin, Linguistics, Marathi, Modern Foreign Languages other than English, Music,  Painting Sculpture, Pail, Persian, Physical Education, Political Science, Psychology,  Russian Language, Sanskrit, Sericulture, Sindhi,  Sociology, Urdu
  • B.A.B.Ed.

• D.C.M.
  • D.H.M.
  • D.H.R.M.
  • D.M.M.
  • D.P.M.

Shivaji University Distance Education Admission:-

Shivaji university offers higher education in two modes: – distance learning and regular study. This university organizes the undergraduate and master degree programs every year. Shivaji university publishes the notification for application form to get admission of the students in various degree courses. Students can apply for distance education degree courses and regular degree courses on the official website www.unishivaji.ac.in.

Contact Information of Shivaji University-

• Address-

Director

Center for Distance Education

New Building

Shivaji University, Kolhapur.

• Website: www.unishivaji.ac.in

Shivaji University Time Table

Shivaji University Results 2013

1. avinash ajagekar says:

respected sir,

shivaji university mcom 1year external time table 2013

2. VIJAY CHOUGULE says:

Respected sir, I want to doing L.L.B. 3 year course.I am complited my graduation in 2001. Now i want to do this course in distance mode….please give me some details about admission date,contact person,etc…

3. c.s.rawat says:

I am interested for MBA either lateral entry. as myself completed MA(Publ.Admn.) and 2 Yr.PGD in Human Rights with 50+ secured marks.

Please advise if possible please provide prospects so that i could enrol for the exam.June,2013.

rawat

4. sidheshwar bhimde says:

Respected sir, I want to doing L.L.B. 3 year course.I am complited my graduation in 2013. Now i want to do this course in distance mode….please give me some details about admission date,contact person,etc… give me informetion other external couresces

5. navnath pandhare says:

Respected sir,I completed M.Sc(physics).Now I want to take admission in M.Sc(maths)for distance education.Please give information.

6. Bandu chavan says:

Sir mala distance edu. Madhun MA karayach aahe.
    Sir please admission date sangu shakta ka?

7. Sunita Bhogan says:

Respected Sir,
    I want to take admission in M. Com for distance education. Please give information.

8. girish p. Salgaonkar says:

please send me a details of admission from your university in the state of Goa..i belongs to Panaji-Goa.

9. Girish P Salgaonkar says:

i want to take admission for M.A. , please give me details of different courses in art stream and necessary procedures for aadmission….

10. shravani says:

i want to do M.S.W. distance kindly please give me information on it

11. bhosale p.v. says:

Respected sir,
    i have admission on M,A, English in 2006 i have 1 st years 2 subject passed. please me guideness for
    1st years 2 paper eligable and 2nd year admission
    9637989820 please contact me

12. abhijeet khot says:

when is the ty ba exam starts………………..?

13. Rajesh R Patil says:

Respected sir I am seeking admission for MA English distance education kindly tell me when the process will start thank you

• Hello

Admission to Courses
      The students while registering and admitting themselves for the courses offered
      under the Centre for Distance Education (CDE) should make themselves aware
      regarding the admission process and procedure as under.
      1. Advertisement regarding the admission to the courses is displayed on University
      website, regional news paper, T.V. channels etc.
      2. The CDE conducts Entrance Test for some courses. M. A. (change of faculty)
      M.B.A.
      3. On-line admission forms can be filled in by students at authorized Study Centres or
      any internet café or personal computer at home or work.
      4. Date of admission is announced in news paper and on University website.
      5. Course Orientation is offered to learners for Professional Courses
      6. Admission Committee is constituted for :
      a) Examining eligibility
      b) Course allocation by experts
      c) Payment of Fees
      d) On-line Registration
      e) Forms collection by Admission Section
      7. SIM is distributed by Consumer Stores and the respective study centers.

14. Amit S Jade says:

Respected Sir/Madam,
    i am working as Physical Education Teacher in Gogte Pre-University College and i am interested in pursuing Ph D in your reputed University. i request you to guide me in this regard with the details of duration of course, fee structure, guide details.
    Waiting for your reply,
    Thanking you

15. ashok throve says:

information about M.A in marathi.also information about how to change faculty as i have already completed M.A in English from your university last year

16. uttam patil says:

Respected sir I want to do my M.A.through distance mode. so please inform me about admision process and its date. thanks…….