SNDT University Distance Education 2013

SNDT University Distance Education 2013 Courses Program, www.sndt.ac.in:-

SNDT University Distance Education :- SNDT women university has many education  centers for distance education programs. Admission is open for distance education courses. Students who want to enroll into this university can Prefer SNDT University Distance Education Admission post. Details are given below:-

The Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey women’s University (SNDT) is a public university established in the year 1916. This is the first women’s university in India. This university is recognized by UGC (union Grant commission). This university was founded to promote the women’s education and to develop the education of women. This university  provides quality education and contributes to enhance the education level of women. Results of SNDT University is updated in our post of SNDT University Exam Results. Click here for Results of SNDT Courses Exam.

This university empowerment of women through higher education. This university provides undergraduate and master degree courses in various streams like arts, commerce, science and management etc.  This university has various education departments and affiliated colleges and institutes. This university also offers distance education in various streams.

SNDT University Distance Education 2013:-

SNDT University Distance Education

The Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey women’s University (SNDT) was set up the center for distance education in the year 1979. The distance education center  was set to promote the women’s education through distance education mode.  SNDT University offers higher education through continuing study mode and distance learning mode. This university offers best study material to the students. Study material is prepared by the experienced faculty members and lecturers of the university. This university provides many degree courses like BA, BCOM, B. Ed, M.Ed, Mcom, postgraduate diploma and diploma courses.

SNDT University Distance Education 2013 Admission:-

The SNDT university conducts an entrance examination to get admission of the students in the university in various degree courses. This university calls the application form to get admission of the students every year.  Students can Apply Online for Admission into SNDT University here. This university provides the admission to the students on the basis of the performance in the written examination. Admission in this university is also based on the merit which is prepared on the marks obtained by the students in  the written examination .

SNDT University Distance Education 2013 Courses:-

This university offers bachelor degree programs in various fields for 3 years and master degree programs for 2 years. This university also offers postgraduate diploma and diploma courses in various streams.

Bachelor Degree Courses: 3 years

S.N.D.T Womens University,
Sir Vithaldas Vidhyavihar,
Juhu Road, Santacruz (W),
Mumbai 400 049
Tel : – 022- 26607758/2660 8176
Fax : – 022- 26604759

Official Website : www.sndt.ac.in.

Posted in Distance Education Tagged with: , ,
18 comments on “SNDT University Distance Education 2013
  1. sonali says:

hello,
    i wish to do SET/ NET in education from the university as a result i want to know about the admission procedure as well as the required degree and percentage

2. nida says:

i want to know when is the entrance exam for b.ed and what is the procedure for it

3. sejal shah says:

I want to know about the entrance exam for b.ed.2013-14 plz let me know earliest.

4. Hareesh Shetty says:

Wish to know about the admission procedure for B.Ed. 2013-14 at the earliest.

• Hareesh shetty,
      The SNDT university provides admission in B.Ed degree program on the basis of CET exam score. If you have valid score card of CET exam which is conducted by the state government then you can take admission in this university.

5. Smita says:

I had appeared for BA II in 2005, but failed, can I reappear for oct., 2013, kindly let me know the procedure for the same.

• Smita,
      The SNDT university offer the admission in BA degree program through the university entrance exam. If you want to take admission in this university then you you should appear in the university entrance exam.

• Smita says:

I am student of SNDT & given entrance test for BA, also passed 1st yr of BA. I want to complete my graduation for that I want to appear for BA II in Oct.,2013, is it possible?

6. Bhagyashree says:

Hello Sir/ Mam,

Can you please let us know when B.COM III results for 2013 are going to be announced for correspondence students.

7. Lynette R says:

passed mi BA through yr colej. Want to do MA in socio. Wat is d procedure for am fees etc.

8. Anjali Mohapatra says:

please inform me the admission procedure for M.ED in 2013-14

9. Rashmi Dani says:

Dear sir,

I have passed B.A fianl year wish to take admission for M.A in history what is the admission procedure and when the date for admission will be declared.

10. Mrs.Preetha Sridharan says:

Sir/Madam,
    I am into teaching profession (high school).i would like to take admission for PG Diploma in school counselling.Please let me know the admission procedure

11. Mrs.Preetha Sridharan says:

Sir/Madam,
    I am a teacher (B.Sc,B.Ed) teaching Std X & IX .I would like to know the procedure for taking admission for P.G.Diploma in School Counselling

12. Vinita says:

I had passed my first year BSc from Mumbai in 2001..then failed in second year ,after that didn’t write the exam..But now I feel I should complete my graduation..Can I join 2nd yr BA?
    how do I write for the university entrance exam??what are the topics?

13. alisha says:

sir i have completed my b.com from sndt university,surat.now i want to start my studies once again. whats d procedure for m.com distance learning and if any other course plz suggest

14. Reeta says:

I want to do P.G.D in guidance &counselling from distance learning. Plz send me the full details and prospectous of this course and tell me how can i apply.