The Short Service Commission (SSC) conduct exams for various posts every year. Candidates, who are going to appear for SSC Stenographers Grade C & D exam in Dec 2013, will be able to download their admit card here.
SSC Admit Card 2013:- The Short Service Commission (SSC) is going to conduct Stenographers Grade C & D exam in Dec 2013. last date for part-1 registration is 24th Oct 2013 and of part-2 registration is 26th Oct 2013. Candidates, who have applied for SSC Stenographers exam, will be able to download their SSC 2013 admit card from the official website of SSC at ssc.nic.in
SSC Stenographer 2013 Exam Important Dates:
- Last Date for Part I Registration of Online Application: Up to 05:00 PM on 24-10-2013.
- Last Date for Part II Registration of Online Application: Up to 5.00 PM on 26-10-2013
- Last Date for Submission of Applications through Online/Offline: 26-10-2013.
- Last Date for Submission of Applications from Far Flung Areas: 02-11-2013.
- Date of Examination: 29-12-2013.
The syllabus of SSC exam includes following subjects:
- General intelligence
- English language
- Quantitative aptitude
- General awareness
SSC Admit Card 2013:-
The students who have filled the application for the recruitment of SSC exam for the stenographers, can download their admit card from the official website of SSC. The admit card will be published before two weeks of exams by the SSC on their official website. Students who are going to appear in the written test, must have to bring their admit card along with them in the exam center. Candidates can download their SSC Admit Card 2013 from the official website www.ssc.nic.in. SSC will release all state admit card and we also update admit card below . So Students who are going to appeared in SSC Constable exam now can download your admit card by using the official website.
SSC Stenographer exam 2013 Details: Candidates can find more details about SSC Stenographer exam and the official notification here.
Important Notes for the SSC Admit Card 2013 Download: -
- SSC Admit Card 2013 is necessary.
- Without SSC Admit Card 2013, a candidate will not be permitted to take the SSC 2013 examination.
- Check the e-Admit Card carefully and bring discrepancies, if any, to the notice of SSC immediately.
- Mention your Name, Roll Number, Registration ID and Name & Year of the Examination in all the correspondence with SSC.
- Bring this e-Admit Card in each session to secure admission to Examination Hall. e-Admit Card may be preserved till the declaration.
- Enter the Examination Hall 20 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the examination.
- “Candidates should note that any omission / mistake / discrepancy in encoding filling in details in the OMR answer sheet, especially with regard to Roll Number and Test Booklet Series Code, will render the answer sheet liable for rejection”.
- You will not be admitted to the examination if you report 10 minutes after the scheduled commencement of the examination .
- Mobile Phones, Calculators or any of the IT Gadgets are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being conducted.
- There will be a penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the objective type Question Papers.
- Answers other than those made by Black Ball Point Pen would not be evaluated.
- Candidates are advised not to bring any valuables/costly items to the Examination Halls, as safe keeping of the same cannot be assured. The Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.