SSC CGL Admit Card 2013

Staff Selection Commission has released the SSC CGL Tier 2 Admit Card 2013 so all students who fill up the SSC CGL Exam 2013 form now able to download SSC CGL Admit Card 2013 form here according to their region. SSC CGL Exam is going to be held on 28th September 2013 and 29th September 2013.

SSC CGL Admit Card 2013:- Staff Selection Commission is the famous organization which provides the employment for the unemployment people. Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate level exam is also known as the SSC CGL and this is the popular exam for the unemployment graduates. SSC declares very attractive positions for the candidates in technical and not technical field. SSC announced these vacancies through different categories & post according to the pay scale and grouping etc.  SSC has its hear quarter in Delhi and many sub head quarters in all over the country according to the candidates convenience.  SSC CGL Tier 2 exam will be held on 20th July 2013 and 21st July 2013.  The candidates can apply for the group B and Group C. In the SSC CGL 2013 many students are enrolled them selves for the suitable post employment.

SSC CGL Admit Card 2013 Download:-

SSC CGL Admit Card 2013Staff Selection commission conducts the combined graduate Level exam time to time every year according to the vacancies.  SSC CGL exam is conducts in two part. SSC CGL Tier 1 exam was  held on 14th April 2013 and 19th May 2013. Now the time has to come for SSC CGL Tier 2nd exam which is going to be held on 28th September 2013 and 29th September 2013.

So the candidates are advised to download CGL Tier 2nd Exam Admit Card . SSC CGL Admit Card will be updated before two weeks of the written exam. Candidates can download their SSC CGL Admit Card form the official website at ssc.nic.in. Admit card very important during the examination. With out admit card, you will not allow to sit in the examination hall.  Candidates who are going to appeared in the SSC CGL Tier 2 exam can download their Admit card by using the following link given in the table :-

State /UT Region/Sub Region Web Portal Admit Card Download
Rajasthan, Delhi, Uttarakhand North Region www.sscnr.net.in Click Here
Maharashtra, Gujrat,Goa Western Region www.sscwr.net Click Here
Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh MP Sub-Region www.sscmpr.org Click Here
West Bengal, Orrisa, Jharkhand, A&N Island, Sikkim Eastern Region www.sscer.org Click Here
Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram North Eastern Region www.sscner.org.in Click Here
Andhra Pradesh, Punduchery, Tamilnadu Southern Region www.sscsr.gov.in Click Here
Karnataka, Kerla KKR region www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in Click Here
Hariyana, Punjab, J&K, Himachal Pradesh North Western Sub-Region www.sscnwr.org Click Here
Uttar Pradesh & Bihar Central Region www.ssc-cr.org Click Here

ssc cgl

When you click on the mentioned link above in the table according to the state wise, all of you find a screen shot which is given. Then you have to enter your respective roll no or you don’t know your roll no please enter your name and DOB after then click on search status. Your all details are shows on screen click on to download duplicate admit card. Save your admit card in pdf format to appear in the examination hall. Wishing you all good luck for  SSC CGL exam 2013.

Related Posts:-

SSC CGL Latest Recruitment

Check CGL Question Paper Solution

Find SSC CGL Result

CGL Exam Expected Cut off

Download SSC CGL Admit Card 2013:-

Here we have update your SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Admit Card 2013 , so applicants can download their hall ticket from above. Wishing you all good luck who are going to appeared in the Tier 2 of SSC CGL 2013.

1. kamaljeet singh says:

Sir i filled my cgl online form,sir how to check that whether my candidature has been accepted or not sir?

2. RAJESH says:

SIR I FILLED MY SSC CGL ONLINE APPLICATION, SIR HOW TO CHEK THAT WHETHER MY CANDIDATURE HAS BEEN ACCEPTED OR NOT PLZ REPLAY THIS MAIL SIR PLZ

3. Ritu Raj says:

sir i have fillded the offline form of SSC CGL exam 2013 but till this date i not get the admit card. so please tell me how can i get it sir.

4. Bind kumar says:

If you have applied through online there is no need to be worry.

5. Sandeep says:

I have filled the offline form of SSC CGL Exam 2013 but till now I have not gotten the admit card. So please sir reply me how can I get it sir.

Thanks

Regards,
    Sandeep

6. manoj says:

sir, i have applied for ssc cgl 2013 through online but till now i didn’t received any admit card. pls help me out sir

7. Mohit kumar says:

Sir even i applied through Offline but when i am checking my status,its saying ‘Sorry may be you enter wrong details’ but its not wrong. So sir can u pls tell me why is it showing so? Or my form didn’t rejected?
    Ur help wld b grt for me…Thanks!
    9905592774

8. Prashant Thaker says:

From where to download admit card of COmbined Graduate Level exam to be conducted on 14 & 21 April 2012

9. Arpan says:

where to download the cgl 2013 admit card, is dere any propor link available

10. Sunil Kumar Sony says:

Sir i have applied ssc cgl2013 through offline, but till now i didn’t received admit card. so pls help me how can i get receive the admit card.

• Sunil kumar sony,

11. Abhishek Azad says:

sir

Iwant to know that only 2 weeks left for ssc cgl exam so when i will get my admit card. plz tell me sir m not able to download my admit card.

regards

Abhishek Azad

12. BALAMURUGAN says:

WHEN I AM OPEN MY CALL LETTER, BUT IT SAY PROBLEM PHOTO & SIGN, SO I WANT CALL TICKET GIVE ME

13. ankit jain says:

i have applied for ssc cgl 2013 but not received admit card yet. pls let me know a valid link from where i can download my admit card.

14. anupam says:

when will admit card for cgl 2013 be issued?

15. Ajit kumar says:

I have applied for ssc cgl 2003 but not received admit card yet.pls let me know a valid link from where i can download my admit card.

16. rachna says:

admin help me out here how i can download my admit card ……………..

17. kanika Sachdeva says:

Hi,i have ssc cgl 2013 through offline mode,can u let me know how will i receive my admit card

• Kanika sachdeva,
      You can download the admit card of SSC CGL exam by following the given instructions in above post. If you further are not able to download admit card then contact on the helpline number provided by SSC on the official website.

18. RAMESH KUMAR says:

SIR PLEASE ADIMT CARD CGL2013 ONLINEAPLICTION

19. HONEY SHARMA says:

RESPECTED SIR,
    CAN YOU PLEASE GIVE ME A LINK REGARDING ADMIT CARD 2013.
    I AM UNABLE TO REACH EXACTLY..
    MY REGISTRATION NO:-51150379787

REGARDS
    HONEY SHARMA
    HONEY14690@GMAIL.COM
    +91-9268605841

20. suresh says:

sir..!!! Will You Pls provide me the link Wr Can I Download My SSc CGL 2013 Exam Admit Card
    MAil Id:suresh@vbsofts.com

21. anand singh says:

sir will you pls provide me the link where can i do Downloads My ssc cgl exxam 2013 admit card

kunwar.anand91@gmail.com

22. saty says:

are o bhai owner kisi ka reply to kar do..
    offline form bhara tha lekin site se dwnld nahi ho rha admit card.

• Saty,

23. Asyu raj says:

Sir, i have filled my online for ssc cgl. i Have got confirmation ping to my mail. but, the problem is i had mentioned wrong pincode in the address.. I would like to know that do i recieve hall ticket through post or can i found in online.. Pls reply me.

24. Premchand saini says:

Please send me the admit card of cgl examination

25. DEEPAK RANJAN PRAHARAJ says:

SIR ITS A HUMBLE REQUEST THAT GIVE A PROPER LINK 2 DOWNLOAD D ADMIT CARD…………

26. Ali khan says:

How to download ADMIT card for southern region.. The above procedure doesn’t work..There is no link in the southern region website of SSC… Only 2 weeks left,Please help!!!

27. RAJAN KUMAR says:

still i m trying to get my admit card but i didn’t got ..help me to suggest a link tht i can download

28. Nesar Ahmad Ahanger says:

Why my admit card for cgle2013 is not uploaded on sscnwr.org?

29. Souvik Acharya says:

Sir, there is no download or print option in sscner.org.in. how can i get my admit card?

30. Amresh Kumar says:

SSC CGL 2013 14TH APRIL EXAM CANCELLED AND RESCHEDULED ON 28.04.2013
    The Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2013 is scheduled to be held on 14th April, 2013 and 21st April, 2013. As 14th April, 2013 has been declared as closed holiday on account of the Birthday of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar, the examination scheduled on 14.04.2013 has been postponed and will now be held on 28.04.2013. Revised Admission Certificates may be downloaded from the website of the concerned Regional Offices of Staff Selection Commission on or after 21st April,2013.

31. Swati Ramola says:

I am from dehradun & got my SSC CGL admit card having incorrect name spelling. I tried calling on helpline numbers but all are busy.

Pl. confirm how to get this corrected now. my exam is on 21 April 2013.

• Swati ramola,
      You can download the admit card on online from the official website mentioned in above post.
      If you further get your admit card with incorrect details then you should contact again on the helpline number provided on the official website of SSC.

32. Radhu H says:

I am unable to download my admit card..pls help…

33. vivek says:

sir, you have extended date of SSC CGL exam to 28 april.But STATE BANK OF INDIA had already fixed its P.O exam date on 28 April.So I request u to change the exam date such that the papers not collapse.Because it will effect carrier of students.It will also cause the economic hazard to students,as they have filled the form by paying money. Students will be mentally harashed and affected.They may go to depression.THEY have to opt for one paper from two recognised exams.It can cause the failure in the exam by the student.
    Therefore I request u to change the date of exam,such that students will be asurred about their future.

34. sumit chhikara says:

hello sir what is the date of ssc cgl now.
    first 14/04/2013
    then 28/04/2013
    what is the fixed date for exam now please tell hurry

35. Amit doda says:

Sir me aap se ye puchna cahta hu ki mere exam ki date 14 ko tha aur uska roll no. Ghar a gaya tha lekin mera admit card download na pehle ho raha tha na ab..to sir iska solution batao. Ya apna helpline no. Dedo jis se is problem ka solution nikal sake

• Hello Amit

Help line numbers are:

Region Helpline Nos
      1. SSC(NR), New Delhi 01164715222, 01165570666, 01165021888
      2. SSC(CR), Allahabad 0532-2250372, 0532-6541021
      3. SSC(SR), Chennai 09445195946, 04428251139
      4. SSC(WR), Mumbai 09869730700, 07738422705
      5. SSC(ER), Kolkata 09477461228, 09477461229
      6. SSC(MPR) Raipur 09407921504, 09407921505
      7. SSC(KKR), Bangalore 09483862010, 09483862020
      8. SSC(NWR), Chandigarh 09915509331, 09915509204
      9. SSC(NER), Guwahati 09207053500, 09707679564

36. ashish says:

plz tell me ssc cgl exam 14.04 2013 ko tha jo ki ab 28.04.2013 ko hoga kay admit card fir se downlode karna hoga ya ohi rhega.

37. vinay kumar says:

sir i lost my admit card,how to check my result of ssc cgl 2013 tier 1 exam

38. rohit says:

i have lost my admit card of cgl 2013 tier 1 exam and the results are out now so can any help me in finding my admit card so that i can see my result .i have my registration id but it wont work any more.

39. San says:

Sir I cant find my roll no,can help me to find it using registration no?

40. ratnesh kumar says:

sir
    i had tried to download admit card by my mobile phone but unfortunately it was not done. again i tried by pc then a message appear that you have already downloaded admit card 5 times and admit card not downloaded.sir plz help me what should i do..?

• Hello Ratnesh

SSC website not support all web browser so you must need to open it at PC in IE. Try to download it some time later or next day.if you still facing same problem then contact to the SSC by the help line number,

41. amit says:

sir. My cpt admit card for ssc fci is not being downloaded……it shows that it is already downloaded 5 times…..today after 3 days the same mssg appears….helpline number are always busy or they do not pick the phone…..and even, they do not reply to my mail….sir please help me…what should i do?

42. Sanjeev Kumar says:

I have lost my roll number for ssc cgl 2013,eastern region. Please help me, only 1-2 days left.
    but i have reg. no. 51103310690.

please help sir.

43. Gurpreet singh says:

sir m ssc high secondry ka admit card 5 time downlod kr liya h bt net problum ki bajah se download nai ho paya or ab download ka option b nai aaraha h to sir mujhe kya krna hoga
    plis tel me

44. VEENA says:

sir, i had lost my admit card of cgl tier 2 exam how i will find my results when it is published & if selected, will it be a problem in attending interview & final selection? please reply!