Tripura University Distance Education

Tripura University Distance Education, tripurauniv.in:-

Tripura University Distance Education:-Tripura University is a public type state university which was established in 1987 in the state of Tripura in India. University of Tripura has many affiliated colleges in the state of Tripura. The University has been affiliated by the University Grands Commission (UGC). It is a central university. Tripura University offers education in technical and non-technical courses. Tripura University offers post-graduate courses in sixteen subjects with 38 degree courses. Distance education was established at the University of Tripura by DEC. The main mission of Tripura University is to provide the best education to the people of Tripura. Tripura University is most popular university in the state.

Tripura University Distance Education:-

Tripura University Distance EducationUniversity of Tripura provides education in distance mode and normal mode. Tripura University offers education in under graduation, post graduation, diploma program, post graduate diploma program in various fields such as arts, electronics & communication, Information Technology, computer science, education courses in both both modes. The university provides the best facilities to the student of Tripura University like library, books, faculty and other study material. Course and degree by distance education are as same as normal education.

Tripura University Distance Education Admission:-

The Tripura university does not conduct any common entrance exam  to get admission of the student in regular degree course. Interested candidate needs to fill up the application form of Tripura University. The selection of the candidates for the distance education Bachelor of Education program will be done purely on merit basis  of 10+2 merit list for undergraduate course and 10+2+3 merit list for the postgraduate degree course from recognized university or recognized board. Those Candidates are interested to take admission in this University  who check regularly its admission notification of its application.

Tripura University Distance Education Courses:-

The courses offer by Tripura University:-

• B.Ed. (Bachelor of Education)
  • B.A. (Bachelor of Arts)
  • M.A. (Master of Arts in Education)
  • M.A. (Master of Arts in Political Science)
  • Diploma in Computer Application
  • M.A. (Master of Arts in Analytical & Applied Economics)
  • M.Sc. (Master of Science in Physics)
  • M.Sc. (Master of Science in Chemistry)
  • M.Sc. (Master of Science in Mathematics)
  • M.Sc. (Master of Science in Zoology)
  • M.Sc. (Master of Science in Botany)
  • M.Sc. (Master of Science in Physiology)
  • M. Com. (Master of Commerce)
  • M.A. (Master of Arts in History)
  • M.A. (Master of Arts in Geography)
  • M.A. (Master of Arts in Philosophy)
  • M.A. (Master of Arts in Bengali)
  • M.A. (Master of Arts in English)
  • M.A. (Master of Arts in Sanskrit)
  • M.A. (Master of Arts in Hindi)

Contact Information:-
University of Tripura,
Suryamaninagar,
Tripura (W), India.
PH. No.- 0380-2232102 (O)
Fax- 0381-2374801/02
Web site- www.tripurauniv.in

Tripura University Results

Posted in Distance Education Tagged with: , ,
20 comments on “Tripura University Distance Education
  1. HIMANGSHU NATH says:

I AM REQUIRED TO KNOW COURCESES FEES IN M.A. PROGRAM.

2. Swati says:

I want to know about correspondence B.ed course. I am a housewife with no teaching experience. Pls. do reply..

3. HIMANGSHU NATH says:

I WANT TO ADMISSION INTO TRIPURA UNIVERSITY DISTANCE EDUCATION IN M. A. PROGRAM. I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT IT AND ITS CONTACT NUMBER… AND HOW APPLY IT.. KINDLY HELP ME ABOUT IT..

4. Papiay mondal says:

i want to kw hw i am admit on b.ed course in tripura university in distance.. plese help me..

• Sanjib malla says:

Sir i went to admission tripura university, distance education in Human Rights course (CHR) i went know about it , sir plz help me..

5. nilmoni chakraborty says:

i want to know about the admission procedure in m.a. in education?

6. jharna says:

i would like to know about the admission,hostel fee and everything of Msc in zoology

7. Samin Hossain says:

Respecting Sir,
    i want to admission into tripura university Distance Education in M.A programe.please help me this number @09774906075.

8. Ajit sutradhar says:

I want to admision in b.ed course in distance education. How to do it? Please help me.

9. anupam chakraborty. says:

B.ed ke 2013 ka time keya?plz. Help me.

10. Gargi Paul Chowdhury says:

please help me how can i get admitted to B.ed distance course 2013, presently I am working in a private institution. When will the admission form given and how can i get admitted?

11. Najmul says:

How to see my MA Distance admission result???…plz help me…mail-najmulkhadim@gmail.com contact no-9862074556;

12. Samin Hossain says:

Respecting sir,
    i m samin hossain. Roll number BNG0364. Sir my entras exam result not show first list.please help me sir.when show secound list.where?

13. Rahul sengupta says:

I had passed out form Delhi University I want to take admission in Tripura University on Regular or Correspondence basis which is depend on my marks and percentage. i got 44% marks in Political Science hons From Delhi university. Am i eligible for M.ed , B.ed OR MA in Political Science. please give me some reference. I cannot find the prospectus of university in University Website.

14. VIKRANT THAPA says:

I am a central Government employee and i want to do MA in Analytical and Applied Economics from Tripura University. My qualification is BBA. Please tell me how can i apply for the course and what is the fees structure and examination schedule and conditions.

15. md rafij uddin says:

hi,sir,i am from bangladesh.Can i admit in tripura university in MSc in mathematics?if yeah,how i can process??please reply me.

16. Deboshree Chakraborty says:

I want to do b.ed from Tripura University. My percentage in degree was 45%. Please let me know whether I am eligible to take admission in Tripura University.

• hello deboshree

The following categories of students are eligible to enroll into the B.Ed. program:

Graduate in any discipline with 50% (45% for SC / ST / OBC candidates) and above aggregate marks.

Final year students in respective qualifying examinations awaiting results can also apply.

17. Ipshita bhattacharjee says:

hello! i m graduate from ur gradtion from mbb collage. can i do ma in geography in distance course???? plz do rply