Advertisement

UPCPMT Application Form 2014 Rescheduled Exam Date 20th July 2014

Advertisement

UPCPMT Application Form 2014 Now Updated on the official Website. Interested candidates will allow to fill application form befor 20th May 2014. You can apply online for UPCPMT 2014 Online Application Form by below mentioned links.

UPCPMT Application Form 2014:- The director of medical education and training, Uttar Pradesh conducts Uttar Pradesh combined pre medical test (UPCPMT). The director of medical education and training, Uttar Pradesh was established in the year 1994 by the government of Uttar Pradesh. The director of medical education and training, Uttar Pradesh is working for the development in medical field and research field. The director of medical education and training, Uttar Pradesh has many medical colleges and institutes. Various colleges and institutes are affiliated with this directorate.

UPCPMT application form 2014:-

UPCPMT Application Form 2013The Directorate offers various degree programs. The director of medical education and training, Uttar Pradesh provides admission through the entrance test which  is known as a combined pre medical test (CPMT). Many students appear to give this test. This test is conducted for the admission on 85% seats in medical courses. The admission on remaining 15% seats is provided through the AIEEE exam.

Eligibility Criteria : – Candidates must be passed senior secondary in science from a recognized board. The minimum percentage should be 50% marks in 12th. The domicile certificate should be of UP state.

Application process : – eligible candidates can apply the UPCPMT application form on the official website.  To apply the UPCPMT application form follow the below given steps :-

  1. Candidates can get the application form from the Allahabad bank.
  2. Candidates can download the application form from the official website.
  3. Fill the application form and send the application form  with the required documents to :-

The official address:-

To the Chairman,

C. P. M. T. -2014,

CSM Medical University, U.P.,

Lucknow-226 003 U.P.

Contact information :-

Official website : – www.csmmu.in

PBX : +91 522 2257450, 2257451, 2257452, 2257453

Fax no. : – +91 522 2257539

Click here to Get official Details

Apply online  Link 1  |  Link 2

Application Fee : -

  • Applicant have to pay the application fee 1250/-  (for GEN/OBC category) and for SC/ST the application fee is 680/-.
  • Other Charges (50/- Counseling Charges + 30/- Bank Charges)

Important dates : The UP CPMT application will be available on 18th April 2014 and the exam will be going to conduct on 20th July 2014.

Starting date of online application 18th April 2014
Closing date of issue the application form 20th May 2014
Closing date of the submission application form 22nd May 2014
Exam date 20th July 2014
Results date  29th July 2014
Date of 1st counseling 3rd,8th & 9th August 2014
Date of 2nd counseling 12, 25 & 16th August 2014

Exam pattern : – UPCPMT exam pattern is based on the syllabus of senior secondary classes. The questions are objective type questions.

Refine your search terms:-

UPCPMT Application Form

UPCPMT Admit Card

UPCPMT Answer Key

UPCPMT Results

Advertisement

Any Question ??? Post a comment!
  1. vikas says:

    how to fill cpmt application form online

  2. ritu apl says:

    in my form my photo is not attesed by a gazzeted officer is my form will be rejected plz reply

  3. gopika says:

    I have given a wrong finger impression ..willmy form be rejected??

  4. Sagar says:

    Showing message “Please reconfirm your beforee you submit”.
    Clicked many times on Confirm Option but facing this problem again and again.
    Please tell me how to overcome this problem

Ask a Question, Just Fill & Submit !