CDS (Common Defense Exam) is conducted twice in a year by UPSC. Candidates, who want to appear in CDS 2014 exam, will be able to download their admit card here.
CDS 1 Admit Card 2014 :- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts Combined Defence Services (CDS) examination twice in a year. The official notification for CDS 1 2014 exam will be released on 2nd november. The CDS 1 examination will be held in the month of February in 2014. Candidates will be able to download their CDS 1 Admit Card 2014 from the official website at upscadmitcard.nic.in. For other important dates, please refer below:
CDA 1 2014 Exam Details:-
Date of Notification : – 2nd Nov. 2013
Last Date of Receipt of Applications : – 2nd Dec 2013 (Monday)
Date of Written Examination : – 9th Feb 2014 (Sunday)
CDS 1 2014 examination will be held in the month of February, and the admit card will be available at least two weeks before the exam.
CDS 1 Admit Card 2014 Download:-
The Candidate who are going to apply for the CDS 1 2014 examination, can download their CDS 1 Admit Card 2014. The admit cards will be upload to the official website at upsc.gov.in. UPSC will update the CDS 1 Admit Card at least two weeks before the exam. All candidates are advised to have patience and work hard to get selected in the CDS 1 2014 exam. Candidates will be able to download the CDS 1 admit card 2014 from the official website of UPSC at upscadmitcard.nic.in.
Candidates will be able to download their CDS 1 admit card by using below link. Best Wishes to all candidates who are going to take CDS 1 2014 examination. Admit card is very important to appear in the examination. Candidates who has a dream to go in the Combined Defence Services, can appear for CDS 2014 exam.
You can download CDS 1 Admit Card 2014 here:- CDS 1 Admit Card 2014
When all of you click on the above link you will able to find the screen shot given and then enter all the following details and click on submit, your admit card will be in front of you.
Candidate can download CDS 1 admit card by 3 different ways. Candidate can download CDS 1 Admit card 2014 by Registration ID, Roll no. or by name wise. Just click the above link and follow instructions.
Important Notes for the CDS 1 2014 Admit Card Download:-
- CDS 1 Admit Card is necessary.
- Without CDS 1 admit card, a candidate will not be permitted to take CDS 1 2014 examination.
- If the downloaded CDS Admit card’s signatures and photo mismatch with your original signature and photo then immediately contact to UPSC.
- Check the e-Admit Card carefully and bring discrepancies, if any, to the notice of UPSC immediately.
- Mention your Name, Roll Number,Registration ID and Name & Year of the Examination in all the correspondence with UPSC.
- Bring this e-Admit Card in each session to secure admission to Examination Hall. e-Admit Card may be preserved till the declaration
of written result as its production before Service Selection Boards is necessary .
- You are responsible for safe custody of the e-Admit Card and in the event of any other person using this e-Admit Card , the onus lies
on you to prove that you have not used the service of any impersonator.
- Enter the Examination Hall 20 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the examination.
- “Candidates should note that any omission / mistake / discrepancy in encoding filling in details in the OMR answer sheet, especially
with regard to Roll Number and Test Booklet Series Code, will render the answer sheet liable for rejection”.
- You will not be admitted to the examination if you report 10 minutes after the scheduled commencement of the examination .
- If you appear at a centre / sub-centre other than the one indicated by the Commission in your e-Admit Card , your answer scripts will
not be evaluated and your candidature is liable to be cancelled.
- Please Read the “Rules for the Examination” Published in the Employment News and “Poster containing instructions displayed
outside the Examination Hall.
- Your candidature to the examination is provisional.
- Mobile Phones,Calculators or any of the IT Gadgets are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being conducted.
Any Infringements of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
- There will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the objective type Question Papers.
- Answers other than those made by Black Ball Point Pen would not be evaluated.
- Candidates are advised not to bring any valuables/costly items to the Examination Halls, as safe keeping of the same can not be assured. The Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.